Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The seatbelt sign had just gone out when my father joined me, sitting across from me, a small table between us. The hostess approached bearing a bottle of Louis XIII and two snifters. Carefully pouring some of the amber liquid into each of the snifters, she smiled, then left us.

"What's this for?" I asked, picking up the snifter and swirling it, seeing the legs running down the inside of the snifter that the viscous liquor left.

"Your room service bill was interesting," Bruce said, sipping his cognac, a hint of a smile creasing his lips when he saw my cheeks flush. "Two bottles of Dom Pérignon, two lobster dinners. There was more."

"I, uh, had company," I said.

"I'd never have guessed," Bruce said, laughing. "And who exactly was your company?" he asked, his cold grey eyes narrowing as he stared at me intently.

I had to assume that he already knew, so the truth seemed the best and only way out. "Mrs. Stanton," I replied.

"And you talked about what all that time, time enough to eat dinner and drain a couple of bottles of champagne?" Bruce asked.

"There really wasn't much talking, to tell the truth," I replied.

"That fucking ice bitch, you fucked her?" Bruce asked, laughing uproariously. "I totally screwed her piece-of-shit husband and then you screwed her."

"Really, she was the one who fucked me," I replied. "I only cooperated to be polite. She is an older woman, after all. I wouldn't have wanted to hurt her feelings."

"Who knows, maybe you really are my son after all," Bruce said musingly, draining his snifter. "Crush a man in business, then fuck his wife, that's my kind of business. You did good," he said, getting to his feet and going to his own seat.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, there you are, finally," Penny said when I entered her sitting room after returning on the helicopter by myself, arriving well after dinner. I could see that her bed was rumpled and realized that she must have been in bed.

"I'm still in shock at the message I received. He actually said you did well, really well. I almost dropped the phone, I was so shocked. Whatever did you do?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied, my eyes once again drinking in the beauty of my mother as she sat in her favorite big chair, a glass of champagne in hand, one foot up on the edge of the chair, her clamshell pussy spread open just enough for me to see the glistening vermillion interior and her small clit. "I sat where he told me to sit and said nothing. Not a single word."

"You're probably tired from the trip," Penny said. "Go shower and get changed, then I want you to come tell me everything."

A hot shower was just what I needed, I realized as I felt my muscles unwinding under the stream of water. I smiled as I realized how much I had missed seeing my mother and Erin, especially mostly naked. Three days in a suit had made me yearn for the simple hedonism of my mother's demesne.

Returning to Penny's sitting room, I saw a half smile on her face when she saw me in the shorts that she insisted upon, my cock reacting immediately, not the least from feasting on the sight of her pussy.

"Okay, now tell me what happened?" Penny insisted, Erin nowhere to be seen.

I began explaining what had happened when she interrupted.

"Dara was there?" Penny asked, the surprise on her face evident.

"Yes, Mrs. Stanton," I replied.

"How did she react to seeing you?" Penny asked.

"No reaction, though she did lean over and say something to her husband," I replied.

"Harry Stanton, a real pig," Penny said with disgust. "Even with all of his money, I don't know how Dara stands it."

"I'd never imagined such a venomous exchange between people finalizing a business deal," I said. "All three of them were practically frothing at the mouth. Dara accused Dad of being gay, told him that she'd heard that he could only get it up if there was an ass to fuck, asked if I was his new boytoy."

"Oh, my god!" Penny laughed. "Oh, dear, dear Dara. She's the only person that I know who hates him almost as much as me. Sit, sit," she said, indicating the sofa, turning in her chair to face me, bringing one foot up onto the edge and hugging her knee, her pussy spread open, the sight of which served only to make my cock even harder.

"Years ago, one of the first really big deals your father made, hundreds of millions of dollars involved, was with Henry Stanton," Penny explained. "They hated each other from the get-go, at first sight, but they also knew that they could make money doing business together and nothing took precedence for either of them."

"Your father had been giving me to others to use sexually for over a year, so I wasn't at all surprised when he offered to seal the deal by trading women," Penny continued. "He found Dara attractive and he didn't care if Harry had his way with me, which Harry was very eager to do. Harry mistakenly thought that by fucking me, that he'd be getting one over on Bruce. Little did he know."

"They had us both on our hands and knees, side by side on the carpet in Harry's office," Penny continued. "Your father was fucking Dara and Henry had finally managed to get his pathetic excuse of a cock into me when Dara screamed. Bruce had suddenly pulled his cock from her pussy and jammed it into her ass. He wouldn't let her pull away, just kept fucking her in the ass until he came, then finally let her go. I told Harry in no uncertain terms what I thought of him and his little cock."

"They've been sworn enemies ever since, never done a deal together since then," Penny said. "Dara didn't hold it against me and we began a great friendship, which is why I let her have you."

"Well, after the meeting broke, I went back up to my suite in the hotel," I said. "A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and it was Mrs. Stanton. It was only 10:30 in the morning, but she didn't leave until the next morning. Dad saw the room service bill for my room -- she ordered bottles of champagne and dinners -- so he knew I had been with someone. When he asked me who it was, I told him the truth. He loved it, told me that that was the way to do business; crush your opposition, then fuck their wives," I said. "He actually said something about me possibly being his son after all."

"Oh, Alex, that's beyond expectations altogether," Penny gasped, sitting forward, her knees wide apart as she leaned her elbows on them. "We need to capitalize on this, but not overtly," she said, a faraway look on her face. "Never bring any of the trip up with him unless he initiates the subject, nothing about it, the deal, Dara, nothing. You don't want him thinking that you think that it was a big deal."

"He told me to learn about Forex, foreign exchange markets," I said.

"Then that's what you'll do," Penny said, smiling, "and you'll do it every bit as well as you've done with economics. Now, get some sleep, you've certainly earned it."

For the first time I saw a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel that was my life as I thought about everything when I crawled into bed. A minute later the door opened and Erin entered, her peignoir falling to the floor as she crawled onto the bed.

"Madam asked me to make sure that you were comfortable," she said, slowly pulling the sheet down and exposing me.

"And how did she tell you to do that?" I asked.

"She left that up to me," Erin replied, smiling as she bent over and took my cock into her hot mouth.

I thought that my face would crack, I was smiling so hugely as I lay back, my arms outstretched as Erin sucked my cock. I felt a sense of disappointment when she stopped after a few minutes, opening my eyes and lifting my head to see that she had crawled up and was straddling my hips, reaching down with one hand and grasping my cock, rubbing the head of it back and forth between her slippery wet pussy lips.

"Oh, wow!" I gasped as I felt Erin's pussy slide down onto my cock, squeezing it, then finally grinding herself against me as all of it filled her.

"You like my pussy?" she asked as she began to fuck me, rolling her hips back and forth, up and down, her pussy doing magic tricks as she milked me.

"Fantastic!" was all I could gasp as I reached up to fill my hands with her freckled breasts, her thick hard nipples pressing into my palms before I captured them, pinching and pulling as she continued to fuck me.

Then suddenly she lifted up off of me and crawled up my body, dragging her gooey wet pussy up my stomach, over my chest, until she finally slid it up over my chin and planted it on my mouth, moaning when I sucked her long inner lips into my mouth and sucked and gently chewed on them, her pussy a swampy flood of juices. Each time that I'd suck on her big fat clit, I'd be rewarded by her body shuddering, followed by a fresh cascade of her tangy juices.

And then she reversed herself once again, lowering her pussy down onto my cock, smiling down at me as I arched my hips, trying to get even deeper into her. She gasped, then laughed when I suddenly flipped the scene, Erin ending up on her back with her ankles in my hands while I knelt in front of her, watching my cock as I fucked her, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft each time I'd pull back.

Placing Erin's legs against my shoulders, I used a thumb to rub her big fat clit, her whole body spasming and writhing on my cock as she came. When I told her that I was going to cum, she struggled to sit up, dislodging me from her pussy before leaning over and sucking my dripping, gooey cock into her mouth, my balls exploding almost immediately and cum gushing onto her tongue and down her throat as she gulped it down, not stopping until she had sucked every drop of cum from me.

"Are you more comfortable now?" Erin asked, kneeling between my spread legs with a big smile on her face.

"Just what the doctor ordered," I replied, smiling. "I love everything about your pussy, how it tastes, how it feels wrapped around my cock. I hope it happens again, soon."

"Whatever Madam allows, I am happy to do," Erin said, laughing. "But I like your cock, too, especially the way it feels when you cum in my mouth, the taste of your cum. So it's good for both of us."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Neither a facial expression nor a word betrayed anything untoward the next morning as I watched Erin giving Penny her morning treatment, though my cock felt harder than usual as I stared at Erin's naked pussy from behind, remembering all too well how delicious it had been and how good it had felt with my cock in it. Nothing of consequence was said and I was happy to go for a long run afterwards, having missed it when I had been away.

I was totally surprised when Juanita showed up around lunchtime with a food trolley. I had been buried in the computer ever since the shower, pushing forward with the economics courses while at the same time dipping my toes into the world of Forex trading.

"Madam thought that since you study so much, that perhaps you'd eat better if I brought you meals when you don't show up for one," Juanita said, the soft-blue peignoir doing nothing to hide her lush Hispanic body.

"That's really nice," I said, taking in her big, hard chocolate nipples, my gaze then dropping to her pussy, the tip of her clit just showing between the puffy outer lips. "What's for lunch?" I asked, looking up to see her blushing, having seen where my eyes were focused.

"I'm going to make you a Caesar's salad with shrimp, crab, lobster, and smoked halibut," Juanita replied, her large breasts heaving.

"That sounds great," I said, my stomach rumbling with hunger at the thought.

"Chef André suggested this wine," she said, showing me a bottle of Domaine Huet 'Le Haut-Lieu' Vouvray Sec.

"By all means," I said, smiling.

I enjoyed watching Juanita make the Caesar salad, though my eyes were mostly on her. I found the whole situation so strange, but I wasn't going to complain, especially not after tasting the salad that she prepared, then washing it down with a gulp of the wine.

"That's fantastic, Juanita," I said, smiling.

"Madam has impressed upon us that your comfort is important to her," Juanita said.

"Well, personal room service is definitely comfortable," I said with a smile, my eyes traveling up and down, lingering between her legs.

"I'll return in a while for the dishes," Juanita said, smiling as she turned and left, her bubble butt jiggling enticingly.

The salad was incredible and the wine matched it perfectly. By the time Juanita returned for the dishes, I was once again buried in my computer studying, a third glass of wine on the desk in front of me.

"Would you like some dessert?" Juanita asked.

"I don't know," I replied, turning my seat to face her, a smile immediately creasing my face as I admired her lush body, her naked pussy at eye level. "What is there? I'm pretty full from the salad. It was incredible."

"I thought maybe a dessert that you filled up, one that would leave you feeling comfortable when you were finished," she replied, letting her peignoir slide to the floor to stand naked in front of me. "Madam was very clear about us making sure that you are comfortable."

"Another perfect suggestion," I said, an ear-to-ear smile on my face as I sat up, reaching for Juanita and cupping each of the cheeks of her bubble butt in my hands, pulling her towards me to take first one, then the other large, hard chocolate nipple into my mouth to suck and lightly chew on, her moans telling me that they were sensitive.

Getting to my feet, I gently herded her backwards until she was pressed up against the bed. Sitting down, then laying back on the bed, Juanita pulled her knees up towards her chest, spreading them wide apart as I peeled my shorts down, releasing my rock-hard cock. My mouth was literally watering as I sank to my knees next to the bed, Juanita's spread pussy right in front of my face, glistening with wetness, her dark-tinged inner lips rilled and spreading apart to reveal her honey hole, her clit dark and inviting above.

I sank my tongue into her, immediately blown away by the delicious musky flavor of the juices that seemed to flow onto my tongue as she groaned, arching her back and hips up to meet my tongue stabbing into her. I don't think that I had ever eaten such a wet pussy before and I revelled in it, sending her into orgasmic paroxysms when I'd suck on her clit, teasing it with the tip of my tongue.

I finally leaned back, licking my lips, my cock throbbing with need as I stared at her spread-eagled on the bed, her arms flung to the sides, her big chocolate nipples hard and jutting up from the ends of her breasts, the puffy outer lips of her pussy gaping wide open. Getting to my feet, I leaned forward and easily buried my cock in her wide-open pussy in one stroke, gasping as I felt her pussy grab my cock as I began to fuck her.

Juanita was what could only be described as a fun fuck. She was enthusiastic, noisy, and energetic, laughing, gasping, and groaning as her body responded. Her clit was hypersensitive and it was fairly easy to keep her in a constant state of orgasm. When I finally felt my imminent orgasm, I warned her.

"Oh, damn, Juanita, you are one crazy hot fuck," I gasped as she disengaged from my cock and inhaled it in one blur of motion, looking up at me, smiling around my cock in her mouth as my balls exploded, cum spurting into her mouth, which I could see for a moment as she opened her mouth, only to swallow my cock, taking all of it into her throat where she milked it, sucking me off and gulping down my cum.

"I hope that you enjoyed your lunch," she said after she had staggered from the bed and picked up her peignoir and slipped it on, pushing the trolley towards the door. "I thought that it was great."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wha-what?" I gasped, coming awake, looking up into Erin's sexy face.

"Madam requests your presence for dinner," Erin replied.

"Dinner?!" I said, coming fully awake.

"Yes," Erin replied. "You need to dress."

"Dress!?" I said. "Okay, I'll be right there."

I could not believe that I had slept the rest of the afternoon away after having Juanita for lunch dessert. The thought brought a smile to my face. She had been hot, really hot, and the thought of sticking my tongue back into her juicy pussy had me instantly hard.

"There you are," Penny said when I finally arrived in the dining room, a glass of champagne in her hand.

"What's the occasion?" I asked as I sat down, noticing the low-cut strapless and sleeveless dress that she was wearing.

"You object?" she asked, smiling at me. "Perhaps you're tired?"

"No, I actually had a great nap today," I replied, grinning. "I was pretty worn out."

"I can just imagine," Penny said, her expression neutral.

Juanita appeared from the kitchen and immediately poured me a glass of champagne, a Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame, no expression on her face or in her eyes because of what had happened earlier.

"To your success," Penny said, clinking rims.

"This is nice," I said, taking a sip.

"One of the rewards of success are the ability to indulge in nicer things," Penny said, "most especially food and drink."

"Then there's no better reason for succeeding," I said. "I spent over 18 years eating military school gruel. I've been eating beyond even what I've seen in the movies since I've been here and I really like it."

Juanita reappeared and place a Greek salad before each of us, plum tomatoes, cucumber, green & black olives, yellow, red, green, and orange bell peppers, shallots, red onion, feta cheese, all on a bed of fresh romaine and arugula. It matched the champagne perfectly.

"How do you have such great food?" I asked.

"Chef André had his own Michelin 3-star restaurant in Singapore," Penny replied, smiling. "It was almost 10 years ago, but I sent him a $1,000 tip after a dinner in his restaurant, along with a note to name his price to become my private chef. He's been with me ever since."

"Holy shit!" I laughed. "That's great!"

"But don't be fooled," Penny said. "Juanita is a graduate of the Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in Geneva, Switzerland, as well as a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. She's far more than a server. She's perfectly capable of opening her own restaurant."

"I'll say," shaking my head. "Her desserts are out of this world."

Juanita appeared with the trolley and removed the salad dishes and replaced them with appetizers of Coquilles St. Jacques, three large sea scallop shells on a plate, each filled with garlic-roasted mashed baby red potatoes with a fat, perfectly braised sea scallop nestled in the middle, topped with grated Gruyère cheese. She then opened and poured a Domaine de St. Laurent Pouilly-Fume to accompany.

I thanked the gods that nothing ever put weight on me except for exercise as I practically inhaled the appetizer and had to force myself not to guzzle the wine, it was so delicious. I looked up to see my mother watching me, a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You really do love food, don't you?" she asked.

"It's the only thing that even comes close to pussy," I said, causing my mother to gasp and Juanita to cough as she approached the table to clear our dishes.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that," Penny said, then laughed. "But you might be right at that."

The main course of lobster thermidor was overkill, far too rich, as delicious as it was, though the Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Montrachet chardonnay that was served with it was mind-staggeringly delicious. I was very stuffed with quite a buzz when we finally sat back in our seats as Juanita cleared the table.

"Why do I think that something really bad is going to happen to me?" I asked when Juanita served dessert, large Marguerita glasses heaped full of an assortment of berries; strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, lingonberries, and lakkaberries from the Arctic Circle, topped by a generous drizzle of Crème de Grande Marnier sauce. "I feel like a fattened calf."

1...678910...40