Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back up, I reached for the big dildo that Penny had indicated that she wanted me to use and lubricated it, then returned to eating Clara's pussy once again, not stopping until she had cum twice more. Then I sat back and pressed the head of the huge dildo into her pussy, marvelling as it stretched and stretched, the dildo finally just sinking into her as she moaned on the table.

As I plunged the dildo in and out of Clara's pussy, I looked up at Penny, smiling when I saw that Erin was kneeling in front of her seat, Penny's feet up on the edge of the seat while she held Erin's face tightly against her pussy while she watched me fucking Clara with the giant dildo, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, noisy squishing sounds emanating from her pussy.

Holding the dildo all the way in Clara's pussy, I moved around the table so that I was standing above her head. Using the thumb of the hand that was holding the dildo in her pussy, I began to rub her fat clit which resulted in Clara moaning, arching her body and tilting her head back, her mouth open, which I filled with my rock-hard cock, feeling Clara's whole body freeze in shock.

Then my cock exploded and cum gushed into her mouth. I could hear her gagging and choking, then felt her throat convulse and knew that she had swallowed. Then I felt her actively sucking on me, siphoning the cum from my cock and balls as I continued to cum.

Erin moved from Penny's pussy to Clara's, easing first the big dildo from her, then the butt plug, gluing her mouth to her pussy to drink her up when she came, even as Clara finished sucking me off.

"I will never forgive you for this, Penny," Clara finally said after several minutes of labored breathing. "You should be ashamed of yourself, taking advantage of me like this," she said, attempting to sit up, which I quickly moved forward to assist with, Clara staring at my cock dangling in front of her face.

"Yes, I could see how much you disliked it," Penny said, laughing gaily, Clara blushing, then joining her.

"You really do this twice a day?" Clara asked, staring from Penny to my cock and back again.

"Yes," Penny replied, smiling broadly. "Why don't you stay for dinner, then spend the night?" she suggested. "That way you could have another one tonight, then again in the morning."

"I'd never survive," Clara said, shaking her head. "In a million years, I'd never have imagined experiencing anything like that."

"But you enjoyed it?" Penny asked, smiling.

"More than anything in the past 30 years," Clara replied, then looked up at me and smiled. "Maybe you could see me back to my room," she said. "I think I need to lay down for a bit after that."

A couple of hours and several fucks later, Clara climbed aboard her helicopter and flew off, but not before hugging Penny and thanking her.

"You are far too quick a study," Penny said to me afterwards in her sitting room as we enjoyed a platter of cold seafood; raw oysters and clams, Alaskan King Crab, giant prawns, and a big bowl of Beluga caviar in the center of the platter. There was an open bottle of Krug non-vintage champagne and we both had a glass, Erin having been excused for the night. "You played her like a puppet."

"I just followed your cues," I replied, loving the nutty flavor of the champagne, especially after a big spoonful of the caviar.

"And where did you learn all of that information about massage?" she asked.

"I looked it up," I replied with a shrug. "Seemed like a good idea after watching Erin working on you. The internet's one hell of a great information resource."

"I don't mean this as an insult, but you're a lot more like your father than I realized," Penny said. "He's always been quick to see ahead and prepare himself. Nobody will ever outwork him. It's why he's so successful. He can also be extremely personable when he chooses. Clara told me that she wouldn't insult me by trying to buy you from me the way Dara did, but she did say that she wouldn't mind coming for another visit sometime."

"Once she got over being the person that she had constructed for herself, she wasn't that bad, actually," I said.

"And you didn't mind...servicing a woman of that age and appearance?" Penny asked.

"Blind man can't tell," I replied.

"What does that mean?" Penny asked.

"A blind man doesn't know who's sucking his cock or who he's fucking, he just knows that it's happening; race, age, size, none of that matters," I replied.

"You need to understand that she is going to talk to her husband and other women of similar socio-economic stature," Penny said. "There's going to be continuous increase in curiosity about you. Eventually, it will reach your father, then the real game starts."

"I can't wait," I replied, draining my glass of champagne.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I must admit I wondered about Penny as I'd watch Erin do her morning and evening toilet each day, never once letting me do it, which I had to admit I wanted to do. I didn't care that she was my mother, I was just dying to know what her pussy tasted like.

It was almost a week later and I had just returned from a 2-hour run in the foothills when I saw the helicopter coming in. I had heard it leave while running, but didn't know whether Penny had gone somewhere or not. I went to my room, undressing and getting into the shower after watching to see who disembarked, a very thin woman with short black hair in a black dress. She didn't appear to have any breasts from my vantage point.

I had just stepped out of the shower when Erin appeared, today in a pink peignoir. A sort of friendship was slowly developing between us, though we were both all too aware of our positions and how precarious they were.

"Madam would like you to join her and her guest at the swimming pool," she said. "She said that you should wear your shorts."

"Okay," I replied, smiling at her, my eyes straying down to her incredible pussy the way they always did, Erin smiling when she noticed.

"She also told me to make sure that your cock was hard in your shorts," she added, her smile broadening when she saw the surprised look on my face.

"And how did she tell you to do that?" I asked.

"She didn't say," Erin replied, "but I have an idea," she said, sinking to her knees in front of me and reaching for my cock.

"I like the way you think," I said, smiling as I watched my cock disappear into her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine, and sure enough, in no time at all my cock was raging hard and Erin's nose was pressed up against my belly as she milked it with her mouth and throat.

"That looks much better," she said, gasping for breath when she sat back licking her lips, a big smile on her face.

I pulled on a pair of shorts, stuffing my rock-hard cock into them, then followed Erin's gorgeous ass out to the swimming pool where my mother was laying on a chaise lounge wearing the tiniest butt-floss bikini that I had ever seen, the material of the top barely covering her nipples and the material between her legs only covering half of her pussy, her camel toe clearly visible.

"Alex, this is June Askins," Penny introducing the woman I had seen disembarking from the helicopter, just as Juanita arrived with a trolley and an ice bucket with a bottle of white wine in it.

"Mrs. Askins," I said, taking her hand and bending over to press my lips to the back of it, not unaware of her wide eyes fixed on my bulging cock in my shorts. "A pleasure," I said, noticing that she was a bit older than Penny, wearing a one-piece black bathing suit, her body so thin that it was possible to count her ribs beneath her suit, her breasts barely noticeable.

"Why is that?" June asked.

"I find Madam's friends to be interesting," I replied, not missing a beat, a big smile on my face, still holding her hand. "I enjoy meeting them."

"And what exactly do you do?" June asked.

"I make Madam's wishes manifest," I replied.

"I'll just bet that you do," she said, staring at my bulging cock, then laughing. "And do you also make her guest's wishes manifest?"

"As she directs, I do," I replied.

"He's being modest, June," Penny said. "He's getting ready to do his PhD in Economics."

"Is that so?" June asked, reappraising me. "You seem awfully young. Where do you plan on studying?"

"I'm trying to choose between Wharton, Harvard, and Oxford," I replied, the fiction already feeling like an old suit of clothes, though I had been spending hours each day online taking the economics courses available from each of those universities.

"My husband is the president of the Agricultural Union Bank," June said. "I'm sure he'd like to meet a bright young man such as yourself."

"And he'd be the kind of man that I'd like to meet when I'm ready for a job," I replied, recognizing the name of the bank, one of the larger ones in the country.

"Penny, wherever did you find him?" June asked with a sigh.

"Does it matter?" Penny asked with a laugh. "You and I both know what we like and who and what we are. We have history together. After the things that we've shared over the years, do you really think that I wouldn't think of you to share with?"

"I often think of that first time," June said, laughing.

"And what do you think?" Penny asked.

"How neither of us hesitated," June replied. "Bruce and Charles had just agreed to their first big deal and they wanted to seal it."

"I never expected that Bruce was going to offer me to Charles to seal the deal," Penny said with a laugh.

"It was even more shocking to me that Charles agreed, then offered me to Bruce," June said, laughing.

"That shocked me, too," Penny said. "You had a reputation as being so uptight, the Sunday school teacher. I was surprised that you didn't object to the whole thing."

"I wasn't uptight, but I was proper, at least until then," June replied.

"Bruce had been giving me to his friends to use for a few years already, so that part didn't particularly bother me," Penny said. "I had gotten used to it, enjoyed it even."

"I was terrified when I saw that fat cock of Bruce's," June said, shaking her head. "I was afraid that it was going to split me in two."

"I didn't have that worry with Charles, unfortunately," Penny said, laughing. "I remember feeling a bit sorry for you."

"Well, as it turned out, that night was when Charles realized that he liked watching me with another man," June said, "and I learned what it was like to feel a real cock in me."

"What do you think about all of this, Alex?" Penny asked, smiling at me, my cock threatening to explode from my shorts.

"I think that it would be a mistake to judge a book by its cover," I replied, slowly peeling my shorts down and releasing my cock to spring out in front of me.

"Oh, Penny, you really are such a dear friend," June sighed, sitting up and reaching for my cock.

"That's what friends are for," Penny said, smiling when she saw my cock disappearing into June's mouth.

I had to control myself not to laugh as June sucked my cock. She was very enthusiastic, though without much in the way of technique, and she couldn't take my cock into her throat. She also made a lot of noise. I quickly realized that I'd have to really try to get worked up enough to cum just from her sucking on me.

"Oh, Penny, such a nice cock," June gasped, jacking me with both hands as she turned to look at Penny.

"It tastes even better when it's flavored with some pussy," I said, seeing my mother's eyes widen in surprise at my forwardness.

"My, aren't you impudent," June said, looking up at me, her tongue flashing out to stab into the slit of my cock. "But you're also right. A cock never tastes better than when it's flavored with pussy. Do you enjoy the flavor of pussy?"

"There's nothing I enjoy more," I replied, sighing as she sucked on the head of my cock, the best part of her blowjob. "Shall I show you?"

"Is he always so forward?" June asked with a laugh, turning to Penny, jacking my cock with both hands.

"He's very intuitive to what a person needs," Penny replied, smiling. "It is why you're here, isn't it?"

"I think that this is in the way, don't you?" I asked as I sank down to my knees and reached out, hooking my thumbs under the shoulder straps of June's bathing suit, sliding them outwards, then pulling them and the top of her suit down to her waist, revealing her breasts which were little more than large, dark nipples on her bony breast.

Pinching both nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, I leaned forward and sucked and chewed on first one, then the other, eliciting gasps, whether from arousal or pain, I didn't know.

"Sensitive, aren't they?" I asked, leaning back, still pinching and pulling on them.

"Very," June replied. "Most people don't bother with mine."

"Nothing's more important than how sensitive they are," I said, sliding my hands down her body to her suit.

June leaned back on her elbows and lifted her ass enough for me to slide her suit off beneath her, then down her legs and off. I could see her holding her breath when I lifted her legs with my hands beneath her knees, spreading them wide apart to reveal her pussy, long from top to bottom, long inner lips hanging down and gaping apart, a long prominent clit above, everything glistening wetly.

Not breaking eye contact with her, I slowly dragged the flat of my tongue from her starred rosebud up to her clit, which I fastened my lips on and sucked, teasing it with the tip of my tongue as June gasped, lifting her hips to press her pussy against my mouth. When I lowered my attention to her long inner lips, sucking and gently chewing on them, she fell back onto the chaise lounge, moaning, her whole body trembling, her musky pussy juices flowing from her hole to bathe my tongue as I slid it into her, gluing my mouth to her juice fountain and feasting.

After a minute or so of drinking her constantly flowing juices, I sat back licking my lips, turning to smile at my mother who had Erin on her knees in front of her eating her pussy while she watched me. I pulled June down to the edge of the chaise lounge, her skinny legs up against my body, and began to rub the head of my cock up and down in her spread pussy, slapping her clit and causing her to jump.

June pushed up onto her elbows to watch open-mouthed as I began to feed my cock into her hot wet pussy, not stopping until I was grinding up against her. As I began to fuck her with a steady rhythm, she lay back, sighing, turning to smile at Penny who laughed.

"Feel better now?" Penny asked as I continued to fuck June.

"How could you be so lucky to find such a wonderful...stud?" June asked, then gasped when I began to rub her clit with a thumb, her whole body writhing on the chaise lounge as her pussy spasmed in orgasm on my cock.

After several more minutes of thoroughly enjoyable fucking -- I was actually enjoying the fact that Erin and my mother were watching -- I knew that I was worked up enough to cum.

"I think that my cock is well flavored now," I said, slipping from June's now-gaping pussy and slapping her clit with it.

"Oh, you are simply terrible," June gasped, offering me a hand so that I could pull her up into a sitting position on the end of the chaise lounge, my cock sticking in her face.

"Thank you," I said, sliding my cock onto the tongue that she extended from between parted lips, watching as she closed her lips on the shaft of my cock as I filled her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she tasted me, tasted herself on me. "I try," I added, slipping a hand around the back of her head as I let myself go, cum pulsing from my cock into her mouth.

June might not have had the best cock-sucking technique in the world, but she was second to none in her enthusiastic milking and gulping of every erg of cum that she could coax from my cock and balls.

"There now," Penny said when I stepped back, a big smile on her face, June still swallowing and licking her lips, my cock still hard in front of me. "Shall we have some lunch now, then continue?"

Wrapped in a towel which Erin provided, June walked with Penny into the house and then to her suite of rooms where Penny asked Erin to talk to Juanita about serving lunch in the sitting room, including asking for a bottle of Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé champagne.

Dropping her tiny wisps of an excuse for a bathing suit, Penny sat in her big chair, indicating the adjacent sofa to June, who sat down, trying to arrange the towel comfortably.

"That looks like it's in the way," I said, kneeling down and unwrapping the towel from around June, then pulling her forward, pushing her knees apart and up towards her chest, guiding my cock to her open pussy and impaling her. "Don't you agree?" I asked as I began to fuck her.

"Oh, you are just impossible!" June laughed as I plunged my cock in and out of her pussy. "Is he always like this?" she asked, looking over at Penny while I continued fucking her.

"He seems to be ready, willing, and able at all times," Penny replied.

Just then Erin entered, followed by Juanita pushing a trolley with lunch on it.

"Set it up here, Juanita," Penny said as I continued fucking June. "He'll be done in just a bit."

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"I want to feel it," June gasped, clasping me to her, my cock buried in her pussy as it exploded, cum pumping deep into her while Juanita set the table for lunch.

Leaning back after I had emptied my balls in June's pussy, I smiled when I saw her pussy gaping open, cum drooling from her hole as Juanita opened the bottle of champagne with a pop.

"Erin," Penny said, and Erin immediately dropped to her knees in front of June's pussy, leaning forward and driving her tongue into her as she glued her mouth to her, slurping up the cum cocktail that filled her.

"Thank you," Penny said when Juanita handed her a glass of champagne. "Please see to Alex," she said, and to my delight, Juanita dropped to her knees in front of me and inhaled my cock without hesitating, her entire mouth and throat seeming to massage my entire cock at once as her cheeks hollowed, stabbing her tongue into the slit as she let it out of her mouth before sitting back licking her lips.

"Is it always like this here?" June asked as she sat up, her cheeks flushed as she accepted a glass of champagne from Juanita.

"It would be a shame not to take advantage of such a...treasure, don't you think?" Penny asked, smiling at me.

Juanita handed me a glass of champagne, smiling up at me and blushing before leaving, pushing the trolley, the thick outer lips of her pussy visible between her thighs.

Lunch was a large platter with a big bowl of caviar in the middle, surrounded by crab meat, oysters and clams on the half shell, jumbo shrimp cocktail, and shredded cold-water lobster. There was also a platter of various cheeses; gouda, edam, manchego, stilton, various fetas, brie, and camembert, and another platter with cut fresh fruit.

"Oh, that was simply sumptuous," June said with a sigh, sitting back into the sofa, her legs apart, revealing the long inner lips of her pussy hanging down and spread apart.

"Sufficiently decadent for you?" Penny asked, smiling.

"This much pleasure should be illegal," June laughed.

"Perhaps you'd like to rest for a bit?" Penny suggested. "Let your meal settle."

"I think that's an excellent idea," June agreed.

"I'm sure Alex wouldn't mind showing you to one of our guest suites," Penny said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You liked her," Penny said as she and Alex returned to the house after the helicopter lifted off with June aboard.

"I did," I agreed. "I liked her total lack of concern for anything but what brought her pleasure."

"I was afraid that she was going to be offended by your forwardness," Penny said.

"I realized that that was exactly what she wanted, someone to take charge," I replied. "She was tired of always making all of the decisions, though she did revert to type when I took her to the guest room."

1...45678...40