Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In what way?" Penny asked.

"She took charge," I laughed, "told me what to do."

"And how did you like that?" Penny asked.

"Fine by me," I replied. "Takes all of the pressure off of me. I just have to put my tongue and cock where requested."

"And you enjoy that," Penny said.

"What's not to enjoy?" I laughed.

"Well, enjoy today, because your father will be here tomorrow," Penny said with a sigh. "Just don't goad him. You've had the pleasure of telling him what you think of him, now just play your part. Let him think that he's winning."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I heard the helicopter approaching, I got up from the computer and dressed, my mind still spinning with the information I had gotten from the economics courses today. It seemed the world of economics was far more devious than straightforward. When Juanita brought me dinner, now wearing the boring white, shift-like dress, even though it was short -- I was by now definitely a fan of little to no clothing -- I was relieved to know that I wouldn't have to suffer through dinner with my father.

My relief was short lived, however, when Erin showed up to tell me that my presence was requested in the game room. For some reason, I wasn't the least bit surprised to find my mother sprawled over the billiards table, one foot on the floor, the other knee up on the edge of the table, my father's fat cock sawing in and out of her ass.

"There you are," Bruce said when I entered, deliberately keeping my face expressionless with a flat aspect. "What's this I hear...ah, ah, ah," he growled, firmly gripping Penny's hips as he obviously came in her ass, "about you studying economics?" he asked, stepping back, Penny's ass gaping open, cum leaking from it to run down the inner thigh of the leg holding her up. "It's still your shot," he said.

"You told me to learn, sir," I replied, "so I'm learning."

"Lucky," Bruce muttered when Penny sank her shot.

"If you think fucking me in the ass will make me miss a shot, you've got another thing coming, no pun intended," Penny said, smiling icily at him, her eyes never touching me.

"And what have you learned?" Bruce asked as Erin knelt in front of him, cleaning his cock with a damp hand towel.

"Buy low, sell high," I replied.

"That's it?" Bruce asked.

"Everything distils down to that one principle," I replied. "Only someone not interested in increasing their position would ever ignore that, like governments that can print their own money."

"And what about corporations?" Bruce asked as another ball rattled into a pocket.

"Constructs designed to consolidate control and minimize taxes and personal responsibility," I replied.

"What exactly have you been studying?" Bruce asked, so I told him about the three different courses I was taking, that I was just over halfway through all of them. "And you've done that in just over two weeks?"

"I read fast and there isn't much else to do," I replied. "It's not that difficult a subject, either, just...devious."

"Devious! How so?" Bruce asked.

"Economics is nothing more than applied psychology," I replied. "Perceptions are everything. Since the only real rule is buy low, sell high, it's pretty wide open, as long as you win the perception battle."

"Have Juanita serve coffee in my study," Bruce said to Erin. "Come with me."

I followed him to his study, aware of my mother's presence behind me. Sitting down in his chair behind his massive carved desk, he eyed me speculatively as I stood in front of the desk, while Penny took one of the chairs facing the desk.

"What do you do with your time here besides study economics?" Bruce asked after a long silence.

"There really isn't much to do," I replied. "I run in the hills for a few hours each day. When my presence is requested for something, that's what I do."

"And what precisely would that be?" Bruce asked as Juanita arrived with the coffee service on a trolley.

"I observe Erin helping Penny with her morning...ritual," replied.

"Only observe?" Bruce asked, arching an eyebrow as Juanita poured coffee into a cup, then placed it in front of him.

"That's all I've been asked to do," I replied.

"And beyond that?" Bruce asked.

"I have been asked to join Penny at lunch when she has had guests a few times," I replied.

"To what end?" Bruce asked.

"I have no idea," I replied. "I get introduced to them. They look me up and down, then ignore me."

"Your friends don't approve of Alex?" Bruce asked, dismissing Juanita and pointedly not offering coffee to either Penny or me.

"Oh, quite the contrary," Penny replied. "Dara even offered to buy him from me."

"I'll just bet she did," Bruce said coldly. "Is it necessary to...introduce him?"

"Oh, I just love the looks on their faces," Penny said, a tight smile on her own. "Besides, they all think that he's my boytoy," she said, laughing. "Their jealousy and envy are priceless, even though it's based upon their own dreams and wishes."

"That might be useful," Bruce muttered, finishing his coffee, then getting to his feet and stepping over to his bar and pouring a healthy slug of Louis XIII into a snifter before returning.

"Read this," he said, reaching into his desk and withdrawing a stapled sheath of papers and handing it to me. "Sit," he said, so I sat in a chair next to my mother. "Tell me what you think when you're finished."

"Shall I read it now, sir?" I asked.

"Right now," Bruce replied, nodding, taking a slug from his snifter.

By the time I read the 27 pages, then re-checked a few of them, Bruce had refilled his snifter and 20 minutes had gone by.

"You're finished?" Bruce asked when I sat back in my chair and placed the sheath of papers on his desk.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"And?" Bruce asked, sitting back.

"It looks like DevCoRep is trying to position themselves to take over RarePro," I replied. "DevCoRep specializes in transformers, electric motors, amplifiers, things of that sort that all rely on very specialized magnets that are made from neodymium, of which RarePro is the sole producer and provider in the United States. They're trying to consolidate their position to dominate that entire sector of industry."

"Is there more?" Bruce asked.

"The company that DevCoRep gets their neodymium magnets from is a Canadian company, NeoMag," I replied. "They have to pay 25% above RarePro's prices because NeoMag knows that RarePro refuses to do business with DevCoRep for some reason. This is the reason that DevCoRep is trying to buy RarePro, but they're having to do it very quietly."

"Will they succeed?" Bruce asked in a quiet voice.

"Unless something drastic happens to totally shift the dynamics of the situation, I'd think that they will," I replied.

"Did he pass your little test, Bruce?" Penny asked after several minutes of silence.

"My own people told me pretty much the same thing," Bruce replied with a sigh.

"You own RarePro," I said, a statement.

"That's right," Bruce replied. "And that prick Henry Stanton owns DevCoRep. I'd never do a thing to help him succeed."

"Even if it costs you lucrative sales?" I asked.

"There's a waiting line for RarePro products," Bruce replied. "I don't need his business."

"Then the solution is simple," I said.

"Is that so?" Bruce asked scornfully.

"Buy NeoMag," I said. "Take control of 100% of the market."

"They're not for sale," Bruce said. "We thought of that."

"Of course they're for sale," I replied. "If they're not the government, they're for sale. What is NeoMag worth?"

"$1.5-$2 billion, I suppose," Bruce replied.

"Then go Corleone on them, make them an offer that they can't refuse," I said. "After all, they have to answer to their stockholders."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next couple of weeks were the most unbelievable of my life. Every second or third day another of Penny's friends would 'drop in' to check me out. We'd play our little game with them, always with the same ending, an afternoon and sometimes evening of knock-down orgiastic sex. These older women were far more sexually outrageous than any girls my own age that I had been with and I began looking forward to the next one, whoever she might be.

It seemed to be affecting Penny, too. She was having Erin really pound her pussy with the biggest dildo each morning and evening, and seeing Erin with her face between Penny's spread thighs while I was entertaining her friends became commonplace.

The constant supply of new pussy was the only thing that stopped me from going crazy from my growing desire to have Erin, and Penny, even though she was my mother. Constantly seeing her naked pussy, having to watch while Erin ate her, was almost unbearable. And then there was Erin, whose incredibly delicious pussy I had had the pleasure of tasting. I can still remember the feeling of her mouth wrapped around my cock as I came, but I was dying to know what it felt like to have her pussy wrapped around my cock.

I awoke to the sound of the helicopter coming in and thought that it was awfully early for one of Penny's friends to be arriving. Looking out the window, I was surprised to see my father disembarking from the helicopter. There was usually at least an hour's notice when he'd return, but nothing had been said to me.

I wasn't the least bit surprised when Erin burst in a few minutes later, wearing the white, shift-like dress uniform that was de rigueur when my father was present.

"The Master wants you to join him at breakfast," Erin said, her eyes wide.

"I'll be right there," I replied, throwing back the sheet and getting out of bed, my cock standing straight out in front of me, needing to pee.

Erin nodded, gulping, her eyes glued to my cock before she turned and hurried away. I took a quick shower, then dressed in one of the grey raw-silk suits, making sure that I looked right before heading to the dining room where I found my father and Penny already eating.

Bruce looked up at me, his eyes quickly taking in my appearance, then gestured to the seat opposite my mother's, on his right. Almost immediately Juanita appeared with a trolley and produced a plate full of breakfast, along with everything to create a place setting.

"Eat," Bruce said.

Juanita had cleared away the breakfast dishes and had poured coffee before Bruce spoke again, the entire breakfast having been absolutely silent.

"I ran your Godfather idea by a few of my people," Bruce said, drumming his fingers on the table. "Like me, they didn't see the economic sense in the idea. Then they looked at it some more and came back to me with an idea based upon yours, an idea that made yours make better economic sense."

"DevCoRep has now ceased attempting to do a hostile takeover of RarePro," Bruce said, a hint of a smile on his face, a smile of satisfaction, not joy. "As a result of my takeover of NeoMag, DevCoRep's stock price collapsed and I bought every share that became available, turning the tables on Henry Stanton. I now own a controlling interest in DevCoRep."

"Excuse me for a minute," Penny said, getting to her feet. "I'll be right back."

"Congratulations, sir," I said, my face an expressionless blank.

"You had a good basic idea," Bruce said. "You only lack the experience to see things through more completely," he added as Penny returned, an envelope in one hand. "It takes someone with the resources and experience to make ideas like yours work."

"Someone like you, Bruce?" Penny asked, handing him the envelope.

"What is this?" Bruce asked, looking down at the envelope. "'By Alex Hanson, 4-13-2004'," he read.

"Alex gave this to me the morning you left last time," Penny replied. "You can see that from the date. He told me to hold onto it until the right time. When I asked him when that was, he told me that I'd know. I think now is the right time."

"What kind of nonsense is this?" Bruce asked, ripping the envelope open and extracting a single hand-written piece of paper.

I watched with butterflies in my stomach as he read the paper, forcing my face to remain expressionless when I saw his eyes widen, then glance over at me before returning to the paper.

"You wrote this?" Bruce asked, looking at me after reading the whole page.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"When?" Bruce asked.

"That night when I went to bed," I replied.

"So you saw the whole thing?" Bruce said. "You even got close on the stock price that DevCoRep would drop to. How did you get to this?" he asked.

"It just seemed obvious, sir," I replied.

"In hindsight, it is," Bruce said, "but it wasn't obvious to anyone but you beforehand. I'm leaving in a couple of hours. You're coming with me. Bring whatever you need for 2-3 days."

"Where are you taking him, Bruce?" Penny asked, concern in her voice.

"With me," Bruce replied dismissively. "I'm sure that you can manage without him for a few days."

Both Erin and Penny came to my room to pack what Penny thought that I'd need. She was clearly nervous but couldn't speak because of Erin.

"Take these down to the door, Erin," Penny said when everything was ready.

"Yes, ma'am," Erin said, taking the Hermès clothes bag and small suitcase with her.

"I don't know what he's up to," Penny said as soon as Erin had gone, "but you need to be very careful. Don't speak to anyone unless you are spoken to and then keep your answers as short and monosyllabic as possible. Do you understand? This is very important. Everything is at risk. You mustn't let him see anything from you."

"I know," I replied, actually smiling. "It seems like things are moving a little quicker than you anticipated."

"As long as he's noticing you and in a favorable way," Penny said. "Now, go and remember what I've told you."

Bruce said nothing to me as the helicopter took us to Van Nuys Airport where we boarded his personal Gulfstream G550 and took off. Only then did he deign to speak to me.

"We're going to Chicago to close on the DevCoRep deal," Bruce explained. "What Henry Stanton doesn't know is that I'm also going to buy his remaining shares from him and take total control of the company. I'm going to do the same thing I did with NeoMag, make him an offer that he can't refuse, though he'll still lose. I'm going to take everything that he's ever built from him. Then I'm going to do a deal between DevCoRep and RarePro which will cause DevCoRep's stock price to skyrocket. I'll sell everything and make out like a bandit. He can retire with his money and his bitch trophy wife."

"Why am I here, sir?" I asked.

"To rattle his cage," Bruce replied with a laugh. "You're going to sit just behind me and to my right at all times. You're to say nothing, not even if asked, unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"It's the only thing I've understood my whole life," I said, an edge to my voice.

Landing at Chicago's O'Hare Airport, a limousine met us at the bottom of the G550's stairs and whisked us to the Waldorf Astoria where I had a suite adjacent to my father's, who admonished me not to leave the room without his express permission.

I was hungry and received permission to go down to the Margeaux Brasserie where I had escargot, a king crab and endive salad, and Dover sole muniére. I splurged and accepted the server's suggestion of a Marc Brédif chenin blanc to wash it all down.

I received a wake-up call in the morning, followed 10 minutes later by room service delivering a sumptuous breakfast. I was ready when the doorbell rang at 9:00.

When we walked into the conference room, I was surprised to see Dara sitting next to a florid-faced, stocky man in a rumpled suit. She had the same neutral look on her face that I hoped that my own was showing. As I sat down behind and to the right of Bruce, I saw Dara lean over and whisper into the ear of the florid-faced man.

"Well, Henry, here we are," Bruce said, a gloating smile on his face.

"Fuck you, Bruce," the florid-faced man replied, a malignant snarl on his face.

"I'm going to do you a favor, too, Henry," Bruce said, ignoring the curse. "I'm going to buy all of your shares from you."

"Like fuck you are," Henry replied, his face getting redder and redder.

"I'm even going to give you 50% of what they're worth today," Bruce added.

"Why would I be stupid enough to do that?" Henry asked.

"Because if you don't, I will strip every saleable asset from what's left of your company," Bruce replied, "then your stock will be worth zero."

"So would yours," Henry shouted.

"Yes, but my losses would be miniscule next to yours," Bruce said with a laugh. "When all's said and done, I might lose a few million, but you'd lose everything. Everything, Henry! How does that sound to you? Why don't you ask your beautiful wife what she thinks that you should do?"

"You really are a prick, Bruce," Dara said. "But I've heard that you walk on the other side of the street, that you're only really a man when your cock is in someone's ass. Is that your new boytoy?" she asked, laughing at the shocked look on Bruce's face. "Take his money, Henry. I'm sure that he's in a hurry to get to his real business."

I have no idea where my livid father went, but I went back up to my suite, undressing and getting a beer out of the mini-bar, standing naked in front of the floor-to-ceiling window looking out over Chicago. I was getting a second beer when I heard the doorbell. Grabbing a bathrobe from the bathroom, I answered the door, very surprised to see Dara Stanton standing there.

"Aren't you going to ask an old friend in?" she asked, reaching into my bathrobe to wrap her hand around my cock as I backed up. "That was quite an act your boss put on," she said, pushing my robe from my body as I backed up against the sofa, sitting down when she released my now-hard cock.

"Were you surprised to see me?" Dara asked, reaching behind herself and unzipping her dress, letting it slide to the floor to leave her gloriously naked, her long, dark-tinged inner lips hanging down beneath her prominent clit, her hard dark nipples pointing at me as she sank to her knees, leaning forward and taking my cock into her mouth, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against my stomach.

"Very surprised," I replied, sighing as I felt her begin to siphon my cock.

"I think a bed would be more comfortable, don't you?" she asked breathlessly after sucking my cock for a couple of minutes.

"I know a way to find out," I replied, enjoying the fact that she laughed, getting to her feet and pulling me to mine, then leading me into the bedroom.

"Why did he bring you?" Dara asked after pushing me up onto the bed, then mounting me, her hot wet pussy sliding down onto my raging cock.

"I have no idea," I replied, reaching up to cover her breasts, easily finding her hard, dark nipples and pinching and pulling on them as she rolled her hips back and forth, fucking me. "He showed up one morning, told me to pack, and then I was here. He told me where to sit and to say nothing."

"It really rattled Henry," Dara said, sighing as she squeezed my cock with her pussy. "I had told him about you, just that you were a young new intern getting a PhD in Economics. I'm sure that he blames you for everything."

"But I didn't do anything," I protested, enjoying the feeling of my cock in Dara's hot pussy.

"It doesn't really matter," she sighed, grinding herself down on me. "Now he's got a few billion and nothing to do. I'll just die if he thinks that I'm going to keep him company."

"What if he divorces you?" I asked.

"He can't afford to," Dara replied, laughing. "Your boss made sure of that."

"Are you angry?" I asked.

"Not really," she replied, pumping her ass up and down on my cock. "He's as much of a shit as Bruce. It's hard to feel sorry for him."

I felt my balls about to explode and was about to warn her when she suddenly dismounted, spinning around and engulfing my cock in her mouth while at the same time plastering her sopping pussy on my mouth. Her juices were flowing across my tongue as I drank her up, my cock spewing cum into her mouth.

1...56789...40