All Comments on 'Owning Bella Ch. 09'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnomandarisAnomandarisover 10 years ago
:(

Almost had me in tears. Good plot point, but hard to read.

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Arrrggghhhh

Not sure I can wait a month to find out what happens maybe you won't make us wait that long????, thanks for sharing I love this story.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

What a good chapter, lots of juicy plot and action. I was sad at the end:( and it was shocking! Great read as usual Ellie (a few typos you may want to sort as made reading a bit hard in places) and very gripping. I hadn't made the Vince/Son connection.....you rock! Ta. M.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10

Chapter 10 has already been submitted and should be up in 3-4 days, I hope.

Thank you all so much for your comments, you guys are awesome!

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Ooh

Thank you for making my dream come true hope it arrives soon :)

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter, really don't want it to end though! I feel that I have been reading this for so long now I will really miss it. If Rob doesn't find anyone at the end can't you write his story? Maybe under romance with a BDSM twist, pretty pleeeeeaaase? Also sorry for nagging but would love another instalment of Twelve Tables! M. x

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor

I love your nagging mayness:) I always have. (Not that you actually nag) I need to complete s few things for the survivor contest but now that this series of Bella is wrapped up I should be able to start on completing my open series. I have spring break at the end of September i am hoping to get some decent writing done then.Like a little spring clean of my stories lol.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

love this story. you rock as usual. this chapter was awesome. so sad at the end. can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who are you?

This story could not have been written by you because the writing and editing are terrible. I hope it was just a file mix up but there are a couple of paragraphs so poorly written that I have no idea what you were trying to convey.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
Ugh

Wow, anon. That is some extreme jerkiness. Also, I don't know what you're talking about? I noticed a few typos, but nothing egregious and certainly nothing so terrible as to obscure elliebabe's meaning.

Another great chapter, elliebabe! Keep up the intrigue and hot sex!

Ps-- please give us some more calliope soon? She and paddy are so hot and adorable together. I wanna see what's next for their relationship!

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Ugh!

Another great chapter with so many twists and turns. Totally unexpected....love it! I didn't expect the Vince/son twist. While I at times struggled with Bella not having her voice....I loved that Vince's rant didn't unsettle her - she was comfortable in her own skin. Nice to see

I can't wait for chapter 10. So much happened I this chapter that I don't think I could have handled a long delay

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow what a twist!

wow elliebabe what a great twist cant wait to read the next shame its going to end will miss reading more about bella and mel once its finished!

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Great chapter content wise but

So many She's instead of He's and words simply missed out that one whole paragraph made no sense whatever !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lost me

I tried.. I really did... but the combination of painfully daft protagonists, bad grammar and punctuation, and entire paragraphs copied and pasted from previous chapters made me throw my hands up in frustration.

You definitely have a good imagination and loads of potential, but I suggest you keep working to hone your craft.

Also, perhaps a smidge more research: there are no cars in Venice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sad!

This is the second time I’ve read this series. It’s still so sad! I know the story’s not about real people. The first time I read this chapter, I had tears running down my face. It’s all due to your great writing. I can visualize the characters so well. Keep up the good work!

MorethanpartsMorethanpartsalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Well I didn't see that coming. What a great story!!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Loved the story the news of Mel's demise was no surprise as I felt it had been signposted for practically the whole of the chapter, but never mind it was good,I did wonder if Mel was going to give Bella over to some asian men for further training while they were in KL that could have been interesting, but never mind we left Bella grief stricken in hospital I will be interested to see where this takes us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES