Owning Bella Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

Frank went and fixed up the bill and got their orders to go and they left the small restaurant walking back past the hotel to the cars they had hired. Bundling Bella inside to the relative privacy the tinted glass gave them and waiting for the return of Frank and the two other men in black Mel gathered Bella into his arms and held her tightly. Mel began speaking softly into her ear as he held her to him.

"A lot of what he said is true," Mel felt Bella tense in his arms but continued talking. "I did plan to seduce you. You have become the most beautiful of young women, I have craved you in a way that is hard to describe but I waited until you were adult enough to be living alone and making your own choices about your life. You are naturally submissive. It shows in all you do and in your insecurities, the need you have to please people. I knew you were the woman I have always dreamed of being with as we are now, submissive to my dominance. I wanted you, needed you, loved you and feel unbelievably lucky that you were able to accept me as I am and the role you have in my life." He bent his head to kiss her.

"Vince grew up spoiled by his mother and grandparents, he chose to spend his holidays from school with them rather than at home where I could have seen him more. He only came to me when he needed something that his mother had said no to, which wasn't very often. His mother and I married for convenience; both of us preferred other lifestyles but were held to expectations of old Italian families. It is not the twisted version he threw out back there, do not let that worm its way into your conscience at all."

Bella slowly calmed as he spoke. She knew everything he was saying already. They were things they had talked about in that first week or so when he had introduced her to his lifestyle. It was just that Vince had made it sound so wrong and, she admitted, she had been surround by only people within the lifestyle since then except for her parents who had accepted Mel's love for her quite well considering the age difference. Vince himself had never shown her any interest outside of their cousin like relationship from growing up in households that were linked during the holidays and special occasions. That she could have had him, as he put it, had never even crossed her mind.

Mel had continued to stroke her back as she stayed silent. He worried over the damage done to her confidence in their relationship which he had been working so hard at building up. All the training to trust and obey and speak to him about her likes and dislikes, wants and needs could all be ruined by that once venomous outburst. He had always hoped to repair the relationship with Vince as he got older but he could see now that the resentment ran deep and it would take a lot longer before Vince could approach his father on equal footing and they could work it out like men. He was still acting like a spoilt child who wanted something he couldn't have.

Bella took a shuddering breath and spoke softly into his chest not wanting to break the hold he had on her. "If this had happened last week or the week before I might have listened to his rant and taken it at its face value but you have taught me to listen to my own voice, and decide what is right for me not just you, or my parents, or the people in my life, like Vince. I knew when I begged your collar what I was asking for. I knew when I ran away that I was miserable without you, or the thought that you could replace me. Each time where I really wanted to be was here like this." She pulled back from his chest slightly and tilted her face up to his.

"Nothing Vince said, or anything you just explained was new information to me. You have been very candid about Jenny and your desire to have me as your slave. I knew it when I accepted you, I knew it when I begged your collar. It was confronting to hear it as others may see our relationship but I love you." Bella stretched a hand up and stroked his face leaning into the kiss as he lowered his head in response.

"I want you to look after me and teach me about your world. It thrills me that you would be so proud to have me at your side and I want to learn more, do more, be more, and experience it all with you. I trust you not only with my body but with my heart and although it may sting when confronted like that, this is exactly where I want to be."

Mel felt his chest expand in happiness. She truly was the one he was meant to be with. No other woman had ever made him feel the way his Bella could. Call it kismet, soul-mates or written in the stars but he knew he would never let her go. He kissed her deeply and knocked on the widow Tony had been standing against. Tony opened the door and handed them the food from the restaurant saying that he was just going over their route one more time before leaving so they would still be a few minutes with they ate.

"I'm starving," Bella grinned and took the food offered. Mel shook his head and smiled with relief. This holiday really had been the best thing he could have done for their relationship.

*****

Rob was at the club when the urgent text alert came from Tony and he walked into his office to call him back immediately. He was surprised that Vince had been so confrontational in such a public setting. From what Rob had learned he tended to manipulate things from behind the scenes a great deal more. There was enough circumstantial evidence to lead them to believe that Vince was indeed Lewis Arfor but there was no real proof of any wrong doing. The initial troubles at the club decades ago could not have been Vince, he was barely sixteen at the time, but none-the-less recent events lead them to believe it to be true.

Jim had been the first to show signs of uncertainly when confronted with the knowledge that his captors knew that Vincenzo Marino was Lewis Arfor. While he didn't confirm it his arrogant cockiness disappeared and he seemed less certain of being released. Harris had returned from the meetings down south with similar information. Though no one had fully confirmed it, Vince was involved with that group as well in some way. Kurt had invited Max and the spokesman of the newly formed club up to stay at their club while they negotiated the deal with the lawyers and to look around and see what they liked and what they would change.

Rob had been fairly happy with how things were going. He had not told Mel of his suspicions as yet but had let Tony know to keep an eye out for the kid. He did not believe Vince would confront his father directly with so many people around them. He was obviously wrong and if he had killed Marie or had someone do it for him, then Vince was definitely a threat to Mel. Still in the back of his mind Rob knew that Vince could have been the same Lewis Arfor from so long ago, he was just too young. "Circumstantial," he said to himself shaping his head but picked up the phone.

Putting the next phase of their plan into action earlier than expected Rob called Leon. It would be a twenty hour flight but Leon would be there with his crew and they could get a better idea of what Vince was up to if they could track him properly on the ground. No doubt his friends had told him that they had been asking questions, which was most likely why the confrontation had happened. Rob let his sense of urgency travel to Leon in his voice.

*****

They had travelled to the city of Verona and on toward Milan before veering south towards a well-known medieval town called Castell'Arquato. Bella had heard the name before and knew her aunt and uncle were less than another hour or two of driving time away. She was happy though to stop and see the exquisitely preserved castle and town. Not only was there a castle to explore but the town held several palaces and cathedrals built during medieval time and remaining well preserved by the town's population. The cobble stone streets alone seemed well maintained and added to the charm of the town.

The afternoon flew past as they explored the town and marvelled at the history dating back to roman times, but being from the tenth century in the main. As evening approached they began to drive west again towards the small historical town of Bobbio where her Aunt and Uncle lived.

"We can come back tomorrow or the next day," Mel smiled in response to her lamenting the lack of time they had to fully explore the town.

"That would be lovely," Bella enthused having taken on her Masters fascination with the relics and remnants of historical Italy. They continued to talk of the town they had just visited when in little more than thirty minutes Tony pulled the car up within a small village and she could hear her Aunt Lucia exclaiming long before the woman emerged from one of the small stone houses. Bella barely had time to climb from the car before she was embraced in a mammoth hug and with her Aunt shouting orders to her husband as well as Mel and Tony she was steered into the house.

Mel as usual seemed at home within the large home and lounged in an armchair as Bella's Aunt and Uncle showed her around the house and to the room that would be theirs. Lucia expressed her surprise that they had brought a driver and business associate with them, as Mel had introduced Tony and Frank. She insisted they stay rather than go to a Hotel, they could easily accommodate them. The other men that were assigned to security had discreetly driven past the house and continued into town booking into a Hotel and taking shifts to keep an eye on the house.

The evening was full of food, wine and merriment, Tony and Mel both immediately feeling at ease with Bella's family and Frank to Bella's surprise spoke fluent Italian better than Mel. Bella once again regretted not learning the language of her parents properly as she struggled to make sense of the conversations that went on around her. Lucia skited about having given Bella the advice to go after a more mature man and was very pleased with her choice, she whispered conspiratorially to Mel with a wink making Bella blush.

Self-consciously Bella followed Mel to their room at the end of the evening. It was in a way like taking a boy to her room at home she thought and she worried what her family would think about her being not only sexually active but involved in the acts her Master enjoyed. The door closed behind her and Mel gathered her into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"Do not worry, little one," Mel murmured and smiled as she looked up into his face. "I would never make you endure screaming pleasures I love to give you in such an atmosphere of old fashioned family values." He felt Bella relax in his arms, leaning into his body and wrapping her arms about him to match his own and again he kissed her before growling in her ear, "There will be penalties for my understanding."

Bella gasped and looked up at his smirk wondering exactly what sort of penalties would be involved but trusting that it would enjoyable for them both. She whispered, "As you wish, Master." Mel untangled himself from his amazing girl and stepped back. He took their bags and handed her a small case of toiletries and a soft white cotton night gown, making her smile and bite her tongue from commenting that it was like something her mother would have bought her.

"It is one of the gowns your mother brought you when you were in hospital," Mel laughed at her expression reading her mind again. "It is not something I would have ever wanted to imagine you in let alone buy for you. Now this..." he said picking a small piece of diaphanous material from the case, "...is what I would have you wear, though nothing matches the beauty of your skin. Go and prepare for bed before I change my mind about the screaming pleasures." He smacked her lightly on the ass as she hurried out of the room.

Bella slept soundly cradled in Mel's arms. The holiday had been full of adventure and continual use and pleasure and she let exhaustion take her into a dreamless deep sleep. Mel on the other hand was restless and without his computer and phone to catch up with what was happening back at the office and club his mind played over conversations he had had that morning, including the scene created by Vince.

Dozing briefly Mel came awake instantly as the door to their room cracked open and Tony stepped in silently. Mel got up slowly careful not to disturb the sleeping Bella and sat on the end of the bed. "Have you heard from anyone? Rob seems to be giving me the silent treatment since our call yesterday." Mel rubbed at his stubble before looking up at Tony.

"Leon's coming," Tony said simply. Mel raised an eyebrow but said nothing waiting for more information. "Rob thinks he has a lead that is more easily tracked from over here. He left a few hours ago so he wont land in Venice until later today." Mel checked his watch seeing that it was almost four and nodded.

"It must be a decent lead if he is coming to Italy. Did Rob give you anything specific?" Mel spoke softly.

"Nah, just to stay close." He turned his head to look at the sleeping Bella, "Not that it is too much of a hardship I'll admit, being paid for a holiday in Italy with such delightful company." Tony let the smile widen as he looked back at Mel. "What's the plan for tomorrow? I need to let the boys know so they have some clue how to stalk you." The quiet conversation went on to the usual matters that took up the early morning hours for Mel. He outlined the plan to explore Bobbio with Lucia and Mo, allowing them to show Bella her parent's childhood haunts.

Tony quietly left the room and Mel returned to the bed wrapping his arms about the woman he loved. Bella stirred and turned to face him mumbling softly into his neck, "Good morning, Master." Mel groaned as she pressed against him and needing relief from the self-imposed celibacy of the night they had spent in her family home, he rolled to his back and guided her head down his body.

Moving between Mel's legs, Bella let her ward breath travel over his semi-erect cock watching as it stiffened further. Bending her head she brushed her lips over the tip of the cock she worshipped in a soft kiss. She let her fingers trails lightly up his thighs and over the rounded sacs of his balls and she watched and kissed the shaft of his cock from tip to root. Holding the now hard shaft lightly and cupping his balls with her other hand she planted a firmer kiss to the tip parting her lips and letting her tongue slide out and around the spongy head of his cock before dipping into the small hole making him groan softly once more. She felt his fingers twine into her hair as her lips parted more and she began to suck him into her mouth.

Bella drew her knees up beneath her body arching over them to suck and flutter her tongue beneath the head of the cock she knew so well, sitting back heavily on her heels and pushing them against her cunt the pressure exciting her all the more as Mel's hand tangled and twisted her hair around his fists. She filled her mouth with his cock gagging slightly and swallowing about the tip preparing her throat for what she believed was to come with a thrust of his hips but Mel held back.

Mel gritted his teeth. He wanted nothing more than to slam his cock into her waiting and willing throat but he knew in the dawn first light the noise would carry through the silence of the house and he held back with great difficulty as Bella wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked hard fluttering her delightful tongue along the underside of his cock. He allowed himself to enjoy the feel of his little slut pleasuring him and let his mind wander to what he would make her enduring when they were next alone together. Vivid images flashed through his mind as her delicate hands and talented mouth worked upon him and a gasping groan escaped him as he unloaded his cum into her eager mouth.

Bella continued to lavish tender attention on her Master's cock as it softened until he finally pulled her away and back into his arms. He kissed her then long and passionately. "Do not get used to this my little slut, my need to use you properly will not be restrained very long." His hands gripped the cheeks of her ass forcefully making her gasp.

"Yes, Master," she whispered and put her face to his neck breathing in his scent and enjoying the small freedom she had this morning. Mel disengaged himself from her arms and pulled the blanket back, "There is a small book in the side of my carry on, go get it for me, slave girl." The eternal smirk was back but Bella dutifully swung her legs from the bed and padded across the thick carpet to get the book for him.

They lay in bed looking through a tourist book on the Emila Romagna region of which Bobbio and Castell'Arquato were a part. "There are so many castles and palaces," Bella exclaimed as she looked at yet another beautiful medieval fortress.

"You keep reading. I can hear movement in the house. I am going to have a quick shower and shave before breakfast." He climbed from the bed and leaned down to kiss her forehead before grabbing his bag and leaving the room. Bella spent the next fifteen minutes dreamily looking through the book before Mel returned and the morning went by in a blur. She had quickly showered and dressed in the clothes Mel had chosen for her. Breakfast was a happy jovial time with lots of talk about the sights they would see during the day and before Bella knew they we off to investigate the small castle and hunchback bridge.

Bella was enjoying the feeling of being a regular couple. She had been alone with Mel in Venice while they shopped and did the usual touristy things but he had always been in control and their relationship never wavered. It was strange to Bella to see him acquiesce to his Aunts itinerary and whims so easily. Bella tried to imagine her parents as young and carefree growing up in and around the small town as they explored all day and was fascinated by the stories her Aunt and Uncle told her but she missed the intimate closeness that she and Mel had shared over the last two days in Venice that the men in black never intruded upon and by mid-afternoon she was worn out by the constant movement and chatter of their explorations.

It was within the San Columbo Abbey that Bella finally took a seat and closed her eyes for a moment letting the history of a place originally built in 614AD flow around that she felt Mel's familiar presence beside her and his hand come to rest on her thigh. Opening her eyes she placed her hand over his and smiled up at him before resting her head on his shoulder seeking the intimacy of their bond.

"Lucia enjoys the sound of her own voice it seems," Mel said softly making Bella smile. "She is just happy to have you here and play tour guide. Let's play along for a little longer then we can go for a walk and explore on our own for a little while," Mel spoke softly and Bella was surprised once again at how accurately he could read her mind.

The party stopped for tea in a small café and relaxed. Tony received a call and Bella realised she had not seen Mel with his phone since leaving the yacht and wondered slightly about that. Until Tony came back to the table handing the phone to Mel with an apology for interrupting and that his secretarial skills left something to be desired when it came to sweet talking business associates into revealing the urgency of their calls. As Mel stood to take the calls Tony took his seat beside Bella and suggested she give him so tips on being a personal assistant as he had heard how wonderfully she had done the job before being promoted.

Lucia looked shocked by the innuendo of his words so he hastened to reassure her, "Did Bella tell you that she is a junior business associate now?"

"It's just a couple of small companies in the portfolio but it's a start," Bella smiled, "Nothing to brag about really." Lucia fussed over Bella proudly lamenting that she had never had a career herself .

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers