Owning Bella Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"I was reading a tourist guide to the region this morning; it seems every family in the region built a castle at some time. There must be at least twenty within a day's drive from here. You will have to tell us which the best to visit are," Bella steered the conversation onto something her Aunt was knowledgeable about.

Her Aunt laughed and launched into a history lesson on the romantics trysts and affairs of the Pelligrini and Rossi families of the region. The Bardi Castle which was remote as the town of Bobbio was originally built as a military fortress and has a dungeon and torture chamber still intact. Some of the lesser known palaces and fortresses were still in private hands and lived in by families clinging to their lost nobility. Eventually she laughed and nodded, "I think you are right; most families in this region have ties to one castle town or another, ours is Bobbio. Your father though was tied to one of those ostentatious moated castles Fontanella I think. We could ring him and ask if you like."

"Sure," Bella agreed, "I have been remiss about calling them as often as I should, since coming to Italy." Mo who rarely said anything interrupted with a detailed account of where Bella's father had ties to within the province and grinned at his wife's shock.

"You forget my love, Jo and I have known each other a lot longer than I have known you. Do you remember who set us up for the Venetian Ball at Castell'Arquato,"

Lucia smiled at Mo and held his hand, "How could I ever forget that night."

Mel returned to the table pulling up an extra chair. "A friend of mine has just arrived back in Italy, he owns a small fortress close to Parma, and he has invited us up there for the weekend. I hope you don't mind," he said with regret to Lucia and Mo, "If we only stay another day or so, there is just so much to explore in the limited time we have here and we still haven't thought about heading south to Florence and Rome."

"Oh of course," Lucia said surprising Bella, "It is like when we travel to see Rosie and Joe, there is just never enough time to see all that we would like once we have visited and caught up with them. But let's make the most of the time we have together." Lucia and Mo discussed plans for the evening ahead and what they could do with the day tomorrow to show them the best of their town and the surrounding area.

Bella sighed louder than she had meant to as the planning went on around her, making Mel look at her with disapproving eyes and Lucia stop her chatter midsentence. Bella immediately regretted it and apologised to everyone, "I am so sorry I didn't mean that to come out the way it did." She chewed her lip as she always did when unsure of herself or thoughtful. "I don't mean to seem ungrateful," she said further, "I just ..." she peeked up at Mel before continuing, "I have been doing so much running around and sight-seeing and I think the jet lag is catching up with me finally. I was hoping to maybe just go for a quiet walk or convince Mel to take me for a small drive to see the country side or maybe the nation park I read about this morning."

Mo clapped his hands and leaned forward talking to Bella conspiratorially, "Lucia has all these plans for cooking if I don't get her home and into that kitchen soon we will be eating at midnight. She is determined to prove she is a better cook than your mama." He winked at her as Lucia gasped and slapped his shoulder. "Go take a drive. The sunset is beautiful over the national park on the way to Genoa." Bella smiled at him gratefully feeling the disapproving eyes of Mel follow her movements as she chewed her lip again.

With uncharacteristic decisiveness Mo ushered them all out of the small café and back towards home. Mel gave Frank the night off to go and visit the towns bars and taverns before climbing into the car and pulling Bella roughly in beside him. Caught off guard Bella squeaked as Tony closed her door and took the driver's seat gunning the engine and driving with speed out of the small town and south into the country side.

"Sighing Bella really? You have more manners and class than that," Mel said darkly. "You can say what you wish without all the theatrics."

"I am sorry, Master," Bella said softly looking down at her hands as they twisted in her lap.

"I had told you we would find some time this afternoon to be alone, had I not?" His voice held menace and she wilted more, "Instead you made your Aunt feel disappointed that you were not as excited as she was about your visit."

"Oh gosh, no! That's not what I meant at all!" Bella was horrified by her own actions, most of all that she had disappointed Mel and let him down not trusting hi to take care of her needs. She knew she would be punished and in a way she welcomed it, she had not enjoyed the chasteness of their last day and a half together.

*****

During the long flight Leon had kept up constant communication with his team. Vincenzo Merino had been tracked leaving Venice and had been tracked down to the resort town of San Marino of the east coast. Noting the southbound movement of all of the parties involved he redirected his flight to Genoa. He had bought a small ruined fortress there several summers ago less than an hour's drive from the city and had started the reconstruction and restoration repairs almost immediately. As with most of his small projects he had lost the initial enthusiasm he had started it and it had been completed overseen by a local historical group who would keep it to the period in the hopes he would open it to the public for apart of the year.

Calling ahead Leon had told the caretaker to close the fortress to visitors for at least a week , claim an unsteady wall or broken plumbing or something just to close it to the public. Upon arrival Leon had been impressed with the final touches and works of art that had been included and finally understood the astronomical invoices he had received in the final weeks of the restoration. He had renamed the crumbling ruins Domatore Di Leoni, much to the disappointment of the historical society that kept its original name on most of the inscriptions and local tourist information. Calling it the Den of the Lion, was something that would be expected from his playboy persona.

He had called Rob and Mel as he drove with his crew from Genoa to the fortress, inviting Mel to stay with him for the weekend, tempting him with the delights of a fully equipped medieval dungeon. The caretaker and his wife had been waiting their arrival and had given them an abridged tour ending in the kitchen with a dinner fit for nobility. Leon considered if he was paying them too much for the upkeep of the house when he remembered it was the tourists that funded the ongoing repairs and maintenance as well as these people's wages.

So few of the privately held estates were opened to the public that this was a chance for the public to look into the life of someone they believed to be descended from old Italian nobility. The crew set up their operations in the library a vast room lined with bookshelves over two stories high and cluttered with comfortable sitting chairs and dark timber antique desks and tables. Leon looked at his three man crew. All experts in surveillance and data analysis, he was confident that if Rob's hunch was correct they could find some evidence to prove it. He just wasn't sure that it was.

Like Rob Leon knew and understood that Vince was far too young to have had anything to do with the initial trouble the club had had from the phantom Lucifer but the circumstantial evidence that he was a main player if not the actual mastermind behind the recent threats to Mel and Rob's business dealings and personal life. He had briefed these men on everything he knew, given them access to both Mel and Rob's records of each of the events and the intervening time. Each one was new to the case and he hoped the new impartial outlook on the situation would aide them when after years of searching they had never been able to find the shadow figure that stalked them.

It seemed that Jim knew less that he actually realised as his interrogations had increased and breaking could offer than nothing more than Vince was often the one asking for favours from the VM Club at University and that they did his bidding and that she seemed overly fond of Bella. Other than that he was just an arrogant little punk full of his own self-importance made greater by the types of friends he rolled with. The had taken him out and dumped him back near the house of Josie Collins where he had been picked up from and where the police found him as they did a cursory search of known haunts once he had been listed as missing by an anonymous friend.

This was the first decent lead they had though over the past decade since the death of the girl in the club and Rob's love, Kitty. It was for Rob that Leon was determined to find the phantom this time. It was time he moved on from the ghosts that haunted him in the past but Leon also knew that while this remained unsolved he couldn't. The final members of his crew would arrive in the morning. One a local aristocrat who knew everybody there was to know had detoured to San Marino to see what she could dig up about Vincenzo Marino and who he was seeing there. He looked forward to seeing Carlotta and her friends, while extremely professional, like himself the bored heiress generally brought a party with her where-ever she went.

Leon wasn't inclined to take the hugely ornate main bedroom of the fort to rest for an hour or so in while the men set up the equipment. He opted for a comfortable couch in the room they worked in. Letting the jet lag and exhaustion of the past few days he had spent with Rob sharing his anxieties take him into a deep slumber.

It took sometime before one of the men could shake hi awake properly enough to hand him the phone, "Leon Darlink," the deep throaty voice purred, "Are you there?"

Leon grunted and shook his head, "Yeah, I'm here."

"Good. Your boy isn't here anymore; he met a man on a large yacht and then left again," she paused while he digested that. "The yacht had an interesting name, Lucipher, spelled L U C Y F O R. Interesting, no?"

"Yes," Leon said. "Circumstantial but interesting."

"I will be delayed a little. I am still seeing if I can find the owner and if they know where the boy might have gone," Carlotta purred into the phone.

"I shall look forward to renewing our acquaintance," Leon felt himself aroused by the deep sultry voice as his brain began to wake up fully.

"Of course Darlink, as am I." Carlotta ended the call leaving Leon half awake and half aroused. He decided to go shower, it was still early evening and there was a lot to do.

*****

"Strip," Mel commanded as he got back into the car. Tony had pulled over to answer a call and Mel had gone to the boot to retrieve a bag that had not been taken into the home they were staying in.

Bella had been startled but taking the hem of her short summery dress pulled it over her head. Mel stopped before she pulled it clear keeping her face covered and her arms bound high by the fabric of the dress as he held it tightly in place. His free hand lashed out slapping at the soft flesh of her breast and she whimpered feeling the heat of his palm print sink into her.

"Don't move your arms," he growled as he released his grip on the dress fabric. Again the hand lashed out stinging her several times before his fingers found both her nipples and pinched hard pulling them out from her body making her arch before twisting them cruelly. Her soft whimpers turned to squeals and she trembled struggling to keep her hands crossed above her head. Bella heard the metallic clink of the chain and braced herself. The clamp crushed her nipple cruelly and she cried out as each was applied and the chain was pulled several times to ensure they were secure.

Mel pulled the dress from her head and looked into her teary eyes mesmerised as always but the sheer beauty that was his to command. Bella dropped her eyes to the open bag of her Master's toys and the wooden box that held her training collar and cuffs. Excitement rose within her that surprised even her as she looked down it, she knew she needed and wanted what he gave her just as much as he did and she looked up at him with bright eyes despite the tear tracks on her cheeks. Tony, unable to concentrate fully on the road, had pulled the car discreetly over into a thick stand of trees and parked adjusting his mirror to watch the back seat as he gently palmed his cock.

"You acted like an ungrateful brat sighing the way you did. Did the respect and manners I spent so much time instilling in you fly out of your head?" His voice was harsh and his voice commanding an answer but she had none instead she chewed her lip nervously, she had not meant it the way it seemed but that was no excuse she knew. Her life was now about obedience and submission to the will of her Master and those he chose for her. He wrapped her training collar about her neck and buckled it in place.

"It would seem, little brat, that your training is far from complete." He had picked up her wrists as he continued to talk and encasing them in the same soft leather of her collar lifted them and attached them with the D rings to her collar and pulling her elbows back making her arch and push her clamped nipples out to him. His hand lashed out slapping at them again.

Mel picked up a crop and opened his door before taking a fistful of her hair and practically dragging her from the car around to the hood. Bending her over the warm engine he raised her head so looked directly at Tony and raised his voice. "A new hood ornament for you, Tony," Mel laughed and Tony nodded a wide smile on his face. Mel leaned down close to Bella's ear and warned, "You will not move. You will keep your eyes on Tony at all times and be grateful that he follows you around making sure you are safe when he would rather be fucking a hot little slut like you rather than just watching." He straightened and stepped back the crop in his hand landing several times in quick succession.

Tears had formed in her eyes again as he pulled her upright growling, "Can't have you scratching the paint on a rental car, little slut," with lightning speed he grabbed the clamps and ripped them from her nipples making her cry out in pain and her cunt clench spasmodically as the tendril's reached the fluttering in her belly. She was panting heavily and her legs trembled under her while she tried to stand still under his commanding gaze.

"Do you need to cum, little slut," Mel dropped his hand to her cunt and delved into the wetness that showed her obvious need for his use.

"Yes, Master," Bella whimpered softly. The crop came down on her ass again he his fingers entered her and she felt herself sliding toward oblivion. The crop landed twice more and he held a hand in the small of her back as his thumb pressed on her clit and his fingers curled within her driving her over the edge. Bella gasped and mewled raggedly as her body shook with mind blowing orgasm only his hand in her cunt and the small of her back kept her upright until he laid her over the hood of the car once more.

Mel began to spank her with his hand, the red lined of the crop increasing in colour as he painted her ass pink while enjoying the sights and sounds of his sexy slave girl as she submitted to his will. His need to push her by asserting even more dominance over her actions and reactions rose up and he dragged her from the hood again and made her crawl around to the driver's side door opening it.

"Help Tony finish, show him how grateful you are for his care and protectiveness of you. Suck him well my masochistic little whore, I want to see your appreciation shine in your eyes." Mel's voice was soft but commanding in a very intimate way. Tony swung his legs from the car presenting her with a large thick cock and she opened her mouth willingly.

Mel's cock was harder than a rock as he watched her willingly obey him. His ownership and control so complete she would do anything he asked knowing he would never put her in danger or overstep her natural boundaries. She was a pain slut, not quite to masochistic level but he liked to call her that. He had discovered that the names he called her and small humiliations she endured caused her to get hotter and more needy and sucking Tony's cock while he watched was no exception. He could see the muscles of her belly and cunt working as she gagged and gurgled with the big cock wedged in her mouth. Bella felt Mel move away heard a door open and close but did not stop working to finish what Tony had started with his hand. Tony placed his hands in her head guiding her pace and depth a moment before she felt the cool drip of lube between the cheeks of her ass and lube coated fingers begin to stretch her tightest hole. Tony came explosively as her throat contracted with whimpering gurgles at the attentions of her Master, she swallowed it all and rolled her tongue over his shaft cleaning the new cock when she felt her Master move into position.

"I love to see the look of painful pleasure flicker over a girl's face when her ass is taken," "Tony said breathlessly raising Bella's head from his cock and looking deeply into her eyes as without warning Mel plunged forcefully into the hole his fingers had occupied mere minutes ago making her cry out with a whoosh of breath and flaring her eyes even wider. Tony unlocked her wrists from her collar and pushed her hands back to hold her cheeks pulling them wide for her Master.

The scene as she was and in her mind's eye was so lewd and sexy that without warning she stiffened and came again with such intensity that she jerked and twitched as Mel growled out his own orgasm and filled her bowels. Bella's head fell into Tony's lap her hot ragged breath drifting over his semi hard cock making it twitch in pleasure.

Once he had regained his composure Mel stood and straightened his clothes picking up the naked Bella and placing her into the car upon a small towel before sliding in beside her. "You look even more delicious when you are sex stained," he murmured into her ear kissing her neck and fondling her aching breasts.

They drove on, racing the sunset to the national park and stopping at a deserted look out post. Mel picked up her dress but did not offer it to her instead helping her out of the car nude and walking with her as she was to the railing that looked out over the valley. "Wow, the view is amazing," Bella said softly as the two men walked behind her.

"You make it very hard to concentrate on the sunset," Tony mumbled to Mel.

"Isn't it just," Mel smirked.

Beginning the drive home Mel gave Bella a package of moist towel's to clean up as best she could with. The men were laughing and teasing the blushing girl and as they rounded a sharp bend Tony did not see the tree blocking the road until the last minute. Slamming on the brakes and swinging the car by pulling the handbrake they slammed into the tree side on narrowly avoiding what would have certainly been a fatal crash. Mel and Tony had been swearing loudly as Bella sat dazed by the jolt of the impact. She touched her head and the fingers came away red, she must have hit it against the door during the crash she thought absently. There was a loud crack and a breaking of glass, she felt herself smothered by the body of Mel and heard Tony get out of the car as another car sped off. The door opened and Mel's weight lifted from her. Bella looked down at the blood colouring her ribs and wondered how that got there. She turned to look at Mel, he seemed so still.

Tony grabbed her and pulled her dress over her head forcing her into the front seat of the car, he lay Mel across the back seat and rushed to get in gunning the engine he headed south again to the nearest town his phone in his hand guiding his way. Bella still couldn't make sense of what had happened her head throbbed and she couldn't keep her eyes open, eventually she slumped in the seat. Tony grimaced as he followed his phone pulling up before the sliding doors of the hospital before letting himself go black.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers