Paige Ep. 001: Eighteen Candles

Story Info
"Dear Diary...Timing is everything. Dick Cock! Dick Cock!"
11.9k words
4.5
37k
62
7

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Diary... Timing is everything. Dick Cock! Dick Cock! DONG! DONG! DONG!"

********

Saturday night... 8:00 PM.

Paige Turner was one of the sweetest teenagers alive. Everyone adored her even when shy moments claimed her. She was hit and miss concerning that, almost Jekyll and Hyde so to speak. It depended on the person, if she knew them, she would be bubbly and full of energetic chatter. If not, she became this softspoken, almost babylike persona that befitted her exterior image. Paige was seventeen, eighteen shortly, but her outer physique she could have passed for fifteen easily. The only thing preventing that observation was a growth spurt in her breasts. Now those were brag about worthy, and she knew it. Having never once dated a boy, or girl for that matter she was a homebody, raised primarily by her father Lonnie. She and he alone after years of alcohol abuse on her mother's part. Lonnie got custody and raised her well for a middle-class wage. Lots of overtime helped when her mom could never hold a job. Skipping the child support thing was all that prevented Paula Turner from suicide. She was a recovering alcoholic yes, but only a year's chip to go by. It was a constant struggle when her boyfriend was a party animal. At any rate, Paige was a good little girl.

In school she might not have been an honor roll student, but her grades were decent enough. She had no eyes on college nor any real career. This being her last year of high school she knew she needed to figure something out to help support herself and her dad. She might know that her dad would always take care of her, but she was certainly more considerate than that. Lonnie chose to tell her no job until she graduated and that made her very happy. So happy that she made certain to keep their home spotless. Oh, she had her moments of maid certain fatigue and Lonnie rarely said much about it but she always got caught up and made him proud. The love she had for Lonnie was unfathomable. Daddy was awesome in every way. She even loved every hobby he did. Daddy's girl 100%! She was about to prove that. He was about to do the stupidest thing he ever did. The crazy thing is...

"Almost eighteen Sweetheart." Lonnie heard his daughter come home from her mother's. This was the first day in six months that she actually spent time with Paula. With Paula's boyfriend being a total asshole, sadly a racist skinhead, Paige chose to steer clear of him as much as possible. Her mom's man Mark going out of town was the only reason Paige even agreed to share her birthday weekend with her mom. Worst birthday ever!

"I know." The short quirky redhead collapsed next to her dad on the sofa as he sat up to welcome her and hear the drama of it all. "I can't wait for the stroke of midnight. Only four hours away."

"How was your early birthday party at your mom's?"

"Pretty boring. There were a couple of her girlfriends there, if you can call them that. I think they were only there to babysit her while her asshole boyfriend was out of town for a fight. It ended up being more of mom's party than mine. At least she was sober." Paige Turner shyly spoke, her voice soft and more youthful than she truly was. "You know I only spent time with her because you made me. I prefer being home with you daddy."

"I know! But it was nice of her to try. Her ole' man is too much trouble for you to be around much and she knows it. Him gone this weekend was really in her favor and yours. That was the sole reason I enforced you going. She needs hope in her life to keep off the booze. Anyway, you made it through it and I'm proud of you. Come here and give your ole man a hug." He pulled her into the kind of hug a truly loving parent should express toward their child. Even if he held her a bit longer than she expected. His hands rubbing her back innocently, yet it felt more intimate than usual. Not in a sleazy way but as if he were trying to hold on to her youth a bit longer. It was cozy, warm, and relaxing.

She enjoyed her father's attention seeing as he was her only connection to men really. To a degree possibly too much the older she got but tried her best to keep it real. What helped her survive impure thoughts was the ton of male friends dropping by or going to sporting events with him. Nobody was dad though! Yet that idea was silly, right? Attraction to your own father was just wrong. Yet, his attention and loyalty toward how he raised her was so personal that she knew no different. They were more open than most father and daughter, just not so over the top that it looked weird. She would occasionally catch him being a man, masturbating and shyly hide while watching him from beginning to end. Even she on occasion lost her towel after a shower and he would see her naked. A blush ended that reality. Nothing was ever said negatively over it. He teased her if anything by joking and holding his hand over his eyes and saying silly things like, "Don't blind me." She would often pout over it and think the worst but in the end, he always hugged her and apologized for teasing her. The thing is, as she grew older, she almost wanted him to see her but just couldn't get too vocal, or even visual about it. His friends would be the same way if they happened to come over and catch her swimming in their hot tub. The only pool they had was a kiddy pool and at seventeen that just looked silly, even though it was still used to cool off in.

Sometimes it seemed as if they would show up more often than they should. Even when Lonnie was still at work. Always wanting to borrow something or joking around with her. Nothing bad or threatening but she knew their eyes were all over her. Maybe it was because over the last year she blossomed into a buxom beauty. Her chest increasing dramatically was definitely a hot topic. Her body toning up and tight because she ate very little kept her with a worthy image wherever she went. Why boys never hit on her made no sense but then again, her nerdy attitude might have played a part in it. Tomboy maybe, but only because she loved sports like her dad. That term Tomboy was dumb when she liked girly clothing. Again, maybe Jekyll and Hyde.

His friends were fun but creepy at times, mostly to get under her skin. She never once felt spooked by any of his friends. Heck one of Lonnie's friends offered to take her to prom. He was 35. It was a joke, but she did consider it. Lonnie said no so she accepted that and simply didn't go to the dance. No big deal in her mind anyway. Even when they teased her about her choice in clothing. Calling her nerdy and such. She did wear large, rimmed glasses with black frames but for reading. Only because the framing looked gorgeous with her long fiery red hair. She was one of the lucky gingers to avoid an abundance of freckles, shoulders mostly but even there sparse. Yet her complexion was milky white in dire need of a healthy tan but easily burnt if not cautious. Homework, chores, and girly things was enough for her. Hello Kitty fan! Taking care of dad was important to her. She owed him a good life.

Lonnie Turner having had divorced his wife Paula three years ago, took on sole custody of Paige during tough times. Her mother an alcoholic led her life down a very dark, destructive path and he wanted to make certain bashful Paige didn't follow in her footsteps. Keeping her almost too sheltered at times he knew but not once did she complain.

She had very few friends at school. Not many guys tried to get close to her and when they did, she would shy away and feel horrible about it later. She knew some wanted only one thing, but others truly did want to get to know her. The problem was, Paige just felt the need to be there for Lonnie. He was glad not to have to give her the talk. As if she didn't know all about it anyway. School did teach sex education. Girls talking. Guys bragging. Sure, she was curious about sex and all that it involved that's where her at home mischief began around her father. It just remained isolated in her own thoughts for the most part. Even the bashful fantasize.

Paige even went so far as to create her own perfect lover. He was named Donnie. Go figure, right? She kept a daily diary of her wishes and dreams. She and Donnie would make love five times a day in the strangest of places. Her bashfulness set aside when writing. Nobody would ever read it anyways. Until earlier today while Paige was at her mother's.

Lonnie had come home from overtime work at the Distillery early in the afternoon knowing Paige would be dropped off by a certain time late this very evening. Wanting to prep dinner for a cozy night at home and maybe a movie. He had a lot to accomplish before she returned home. It wasn't just the cooking but the cleaning. Not to mention he had to go shopping for last minute birthday presents. He loved spoiling the punk.

Taking a lingering basket of laundry to Paige's room around 5:45 PM he discovered her diary unlocked. Ignoring it at first, temptation made him take a peek. Twenty pages later he was making copies of the entire book. Tough to accomplish without bending pages but he somehow mastered it. His copier running out of ink the last six pages he just took cell photos of the rest it to read later. What amazed him early on was her reference to an imaginary lover named Donnie. Considering his name was Lonnie. How strange was that? Her imagination vivid and steamy as if wanting to come out of her shell. Although wrong of Lonnie to be snooping into her personal thoughts this stuff did intrigue him. His little girl was growing up. He would have some juicy reading to do after she went to bed. Then again, his mind did tend to act impulsively. What bothered him most was the diary began at age fifteen. She and Donnie had been together that long. He had to chuckle. The kid sure had a vivid imagination.

"So, what's for dinner?" Paige peels away from her father to check out the kitchen. On the stove simmering in a crock pot was a batch of Chili. She loved his chili as long as the jalapenos were not too hot. That was one of her weaknesses. Daddy's chili. So much for watching her weight. As if she needed to. Her ratio was 4'11, 107 pounds even. Tiny but productive and seductive, if she tried.

"Guess I don't have to tell you."

Prowling the kitchen, she converses with a whimsical sway. "Seeing as it's Saturday I want to stay up until midnight and celebrate my birthday. Is that okay?"

"Sure. We can watch movies and bring the big one eight in together."

"Thank you, Daddy. I'm going to go shower and change clothes. I hate getting all dressed up for mom. She always wants me to wear these ugly dresses." Flowered dresses were so out of character for her. She did look nice in them, but Lonnie always took her side. Her legs especially well toned for a girl that never worked out.

Nodding in agreement Lonnie suggests. "When you get done choose a movie. I set aside a few DVDs I know you love."

"You pick. Even though it is my birthday." She appeared distant.

"What I pick you might not like."

"We have similar tastes. I'll be good no matter which you choose."

"Girly flicks it is." He chuckles winking. Paige winces at him with a ho-hum expression then shrugs. He knew although girly she wasn't much for the romantic comedies.

"Tearjerker or just jerker?" She sticks her tongue out at him.

"Where did that come from Little Miss Shy?"

"If you can be goofy so can I. Oh, did you buy me a birthday present?" She grew inquisitive in a sly manner.

"Quite a few actually."

"Really?" She brightens up clapping as she jumps in step. Those newly developed breasts bobbing about with very little care. For a girl so short and petite her chest managed a very nice 34B.

"This might sound dorky, but I decided earlier that seeing as you're turning eighteen you need to become a woman. So, I bought things a woman would like."

"Tell me you didn't buy me a bathrobe and bubble bath." She pouted as she unzipped the back of her dress. It wasn't like it was the first time, they were just that comfortable around one another. Besides she had a bra on for the moment.

"Nope no robe. Curlers for your hair though." He tried to be convincing. She knew better. As she rolls her eyes at him, he adds to the drama. "We do need to sit and have a long talk now that you're an adult." Turning away from him he stopped her just long enough to unzip her dress even more. "Now you can go." She flipped her tongue out at him for the fun of it. "Unless you need me to unhook your bra to save you time."

"Sure! This talk sounds ominous." She shivers while grinning as he unclasps her bra. "Please don't tell me it's the talk parents and kids have. I already know all of that stuff. Speaking of I need a refill on my birth control pills. Even though I'm not having sex."

"I'll stop by CVS tomorrow and get those."

Motioning her away to change he recalls content from her diary where Donnie was in his position. There for her birthday giving her all sorts of frilly things and dirty little toys. He wasn't certain if he was going too far with all of this, but Lonnie wanted to see her response. For better or worse. She was eighteen in a few measly hours so he would make her wait to open them. He would play it off as a joke if she took it badly. Poor taste at that. She would forgive him. She always did.

Hearing her in the shower singing gave him time to do some reading. He was amazed by her stimulating sex drive. It made him wonder if she was even a virgin, regardless of what she had just said. An idea pops into his head and he quickly goes to a closet in his bedroom finding a box of porn DVDs. Sifting through them he finds one of his favorites and removes it from its case. Hurrying to the living room he transplants it in the case of a movie he knew she might hint at him choosing. If it wasn't the right choice, he would suggest this movie. This devious ploy could either damage their bond or make it interesting. All Lonnie knew was that he was lonely and obviously so was Paige. Testing his daughter would prove how much her diary desires would be allowed out in person. Surely Donnie was named after him, the description was dead on.

For the moment he went to his bedroom and changed clothes himself, choosing cut off black sweatpants and a sleeveless Metallica t-shirt from the 90's. He deliberately skipped any underwear. Cologne a must, he knew Paige always liked sniffing him then acting as if he made her high and complimenting him on his choices.

While Lonnie was out in the living room waiting Paige stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around her body. He caught a side glimpse of her from down the hallway on her way across the hall to her bedroom struggling with the towel. At a meager 4'11, 107 pounds she felt lost in the length of the towel itself. Within her room she left her door opened while primping her bright red locks in a mirror. In the reflection she sees her desk and spots her diary. Eyes drawn to it she notes the lock open. Curiously she turns and sits on her bed to examine the book without touching it. It wasn't quite in the same location she had it before either.

She ponders with a hint of intrusion which turns to wide eyed wonder, "Daddy wouldn't... would he?" She shivers then bites a nail forming her lips into a thin smile, "If he did this could be fun. He wants me to be a woman so let's see if he really did read my diary. I'll catch him off guard and be more woman than he bargained for. What can I wear that's not grungy?"

She jumps from her mattress and goes to her closet. Most of her day-to-day clothing were silly t-shirts and jeans. Cutoff jeans? No, she didn't want to be uncomfortable. Something soft and meant for comfort was needed. She frowned at what there was in the offering. Maybe pants aren't the answer. Definitely not a dress, at least none in her closet. She loved dresses just not those her mom appreciated more than she. Maybe if she got money for her birthday, she could buy some dresses that she approved of herself.

With a devious grin she considers the unexpected with a final declaration of freedom. "No pants. No pajamas. Nightshirt only. A really short nightshirt. If he really did read my diary, he knows my most intimate thoughts now. All he could do is send me back in here to put some pants on if I'm wrong."

Finalizing the no pants plan she tried on a yellow thong with the bands disappearing between her cheeks. Admiring her hips in it she discards it in favor of a softer color, going with a powder blue. Thankfully her dad didn't buy these revealing thongs for her. She was allowed to buy her own as he considered it too intimate. Looking for a bra she stops and stares at her perfect 34B's and poses side to side, "Hmmm! Maybe not a long nightshirt, that would hide everything except my legs. Long tank top? Yeah, that would show off more. Gosh I can't believe I'm doing this. He might ground me until I'm 21. I'd be cool with that."

Returning to her closet she finds a white cotton tank. She swiftly pulled it over her head and shivers at the roominess of the material. Grinning at her breasts bulging at the sides of the shirts low armpit areas she shifts side to side worried he might see too much immediately. Amid the lowcut front she found her cleavage mind blowing. The hem of the shirt swept past her thighs to stop three inches above her knees. Shaking at her appearance she fidgets. "What am I doing?"

Plopping back down on her bed she lifts the diary from her bedside stand and opens it. Drawn to the page mentioning her first meeting with Donnie she notes something she had totally missed before now. The ink over the loop in the letter D was smudged, appearing almost an L.

"Whoa! Donnie became Lonnie. Does Dad think?" Her fingernail returns to her lips, pinched between her perfect teeth. Green eyes dart toward the bedroom door with intimidation yet inspiration. With a devilish grin she shivers noticing her bright pink nipples protruding through her tank top, areolas could be seen in the thin cotton material if pulled taunt. Closing her eyes, she takes a deep breath envisioning the fantasies within her writing. "Let's see if Donnie wants me for real." Hopping up, her tits jiggle and she fans her fingers nervously. Moving to her bedroom door while putting her glasses on, she again feels her shirt rubbing her nipples. Adrenalin kicked in. Door still opened out she went.

Entering the living room, she found Lonnie on the sofa flipping channels with the remote. Hearing his daughter's arrival, he saw her pass by him headed to the dining room. Her attire shocking him into an instant arousal. It was only 9:45. Still another 2 hours and 15 minutes until legal. He would bide his time. Crazy as this whole scheme was, he wasn't entirely sure how far he expected this to go. This was his daughter. His erection faded fast.

"Eating chili this late might not be a smart idea daddy. I know how you get heartburn."

"I don't know what I was thinking by making chili at this hour. I just figured you might be hungry."

"Not really. I'll put it in the fridge for tomorrow. Settle for popcorn with our movie?"

"Sure thing, Princess."

"I love it when you call me that." she shines a bright smile in his direction.

"Always my little Princess Sweetheart." He sounded corny but she ate it up.

"Give me a minute to pop popcorn and Tupper up the chili."

"Take your time."

"Hey! Where are my gifts?"

"I hid them. You have to find them."

"Just like Easter. Yay!"

Paige quickly puts the chili away and rinses the pot before nuking the popcorn, emptying two bags into a large salad bowl. With a deep breath she moves toward the living room. Her father's eyes tried not to stare at her attire, but it was impossible. Her knee bumps the coffee table and spills over the stack of DVDs.

"Dang it." She sits the bowl down then bends over to pick the DVDs up from the carpet. In doing so her tank droops down offering Lonnie a perfect dangling of her braless tits. Tight pink nipples in total view. She knew he was looking and lingered a bit. Playing naive was her specialty. One by one she restacks the hoisted DVDs until all were back on the coffee table, "Did you choose a movie?"