Paige Ep. 001: Eighteen Candles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's between Avatarded and John Wick. Which one do you prefer?"

Plopping on to the sofa beside him she fidgets as if indecisive. As she thought it over his eyes followed her legs all the way up to her shirt's hemline. Catching him off guard she turns sideways in her seat and lifts both DVDs.

"I can't make up my mind Donnie." She suddenly flares her eyes as if busted, "I mean daddy."

"Who's Donnie?" Lonnie winces queerly.

"I totally meant Daddy. Not Donnie."

"Uh huh! Nice try Kiddo. Is Donnie a boy you like?"

"Very much." She blushes.

"Tell me about him."

"Please don't make me turn red."

"Spill it. All things Donnie." He sits sideways also, their knees touching.

"He's as tall as you are. Kind of built like you too."

"Go on."

"He treats me as if he's known me his entire life." Lonnie nods, he sure had. "I-I'm just too shy to really get to know him." She pouts. "Can we watch John Dick?"

"John Dick?" Lonnie chuckles at her mistake.

"You know what I mean. See you're turning my face red."

"You're the one that said John Dick. Blame that fire on yourself." He smirks.

Paige frowns at his giving her grief. "I don't know why I said that. John Wick it is." She hops up from the couch and moves across the living room to the Blu-ray player. Bending over to install the disk Lonnie caught a brilliant view of her ass. Her powder blue thong shining through her legs like a constricted blue clam. She was also wet. Stains don't lie.

"You chose the right DVD and didn't even look at it. Off to a good start Princess." He told his thoughts while eying the clock on the wall to his left. It was now 10:25. Time was dragging. He needed to stall a bit more. "So, does Donnie like our kind of movies?"

"I think so. I don't know him very well yet. Work in progress daddy."

"I couldn't agree more."

"What?" She fumbles slightly standing erect, tugging her tank a bit in back trying not to appear obvious that she wanted him to see her cheeks.

"Meaning you shouldn't rush him. I've never known you to be interested in boys."

"Only Donnie."

"Ah!" Lonnie grabs a hand full of popcorn chewing it as he speaks. "Is he a jock? Nerdy?"

"He works out. I wouldn't say chiseled, sort of like you."

"Are you saying that your ole man isn't the next John Cena?"

"Not remotely." She sticks her tongue out at him and rejoins Lonnie on the sofa.

"More John Candy, right?"

Paige snorts and covers her mouth. "You're not even fat daddy. You carry your weight well."

"I better. I'm only about ten pounds away from being proportionate." Inspiration strikes him to remove his t-shirt and pat his belly. "I may not have a six pack but the ole gut is getting there."

She eyes his bare chest. Not often did her father go without a shirt. He had a very interesting chest full of hair, unlike Paige he had a deep tan. Her complexion took after her mother. Again, she turned red.

"Dear ole dad embarrass you taking his shirt off?"

"No. I'm fine with it. It is warm in here." She fans herself.

Lonnie grins at his daughter's expression of awe. Easing from the sofa Lonnie stretches over his head to pull the chain on a ceiling fan, the blades instantly offering a breeze. As he stretched Paige spotted the formation of his penis beneath his sweats. It had come back to life after his earlier stress. Shocked by the size of the tent at half mass she had to look away. Not only was his dick obviously stimulated by her, but the cool breeze was forcing Paige's nipples to rip at her tank top. While seated it tightened up over her chest. She also noticed her dad's butt crack as he leered down at her.

"Better?"

"Yes."

"We need drinks to go with this popcorn. How about a beer?"

"I'm not old enough to drink beer." She rolls her eyes amazed that he even offered, it was so unlike him.

"Hey! It's almost your birthday. You're at home, right? Not as if you're driving Miss, I don't have a license. Let alone a car."

"I'm guessing a car isn't one of my birthday gifts." She laughs as he turns to face her. His sweats had drifted lower from his waist when he reached to pull the chain. Not adjusting them the waist of the sweats dipped to about an inch from his pubic hair. His pelvic bones were seen. Again, she blushed. "I'll try a beer."

"Don't tell your mom. She will want you to raid my fridge."

"She's going to AA meetings every other day. Have faith."

Regretting his comment, he shuffles into the kitchen and grabs two bottles of Corona. Before returning he looks down at his tented sweats. Gritting his teeth, he whispers. "There's ole John Dick. Surprised she hasn't restarted the movie. Put it on the Piracy pause until we were ready. Here goes. 10:55! One more damned hour." Sneaking up on her from behind he places the ice-cold bottle on her shoulder. A loud shrill scream she points at him evilly.

"I'll get even with you mister. That bottle gave me goosebumps."

"Awful big goosebumps." He dares to mention. Her eyes bulge and then folds her arms over her chest.

"Don't be mean." She pouts then stares at him with sparkling eyes.

"Sorry. Here let me take the bottle cap off for you." He sets his own beer on the coffee table while standing directly over her. His tent in front of her face. Watching it instead of him opening her beer he observes her curiosity. In his mind he sighs. "Yup! There's Donnie." Beer, open he lowers it to her hovering it a mere inch from his erection. Reacting her hand gravitates upward to claim the bottle and accidently brushes her knuckles on his concealed beast. She turns the deepest red she had ever experienced. He merely grins. "Don't spill that on my couch."

"I-I won't Daddy. I can't believe you're letting me drink."

"Only because it's your birthday in one more hour."

"Beer and popcorn. Not a good combination, is it?"

"Probably not. I'm going to eat some anyway." He scoots past her fawning eyes. She watched his erection wiggle until he took his seat. He acted as if he didn't notice. Instead, he hands her the Blu-ray remote. "Start ole John Dick."

"You're not going to let me forget I said that are you?"

"Nope. I'm going to tell all my buddies too. They'll get a good laugh out of it."

"Daddy, don't you dare." She drops her jaw. Watching her, his thoughts led to what might look good in that opened mouth. As quickly as the idea presented itself, he told the devil on his shoulder to chill out. This was his daughter. One sexy ass daughter though.

"Can I open one gift before we play John Dick?" She giggles shifting in her seat sideways once again. Her chest bobbing now that she had dropped her arms, beer in hand looking awkward about it.

"You've tasted a beer before. Don't be a wuss. Drink up."

"Gift after?"

"One. The rest you open after midnight."

She takes two swallows and realizes it tasted pretty good. "It's not terrible."

"Case in the kitchen. Five more frosty. You can have two more if you want."

"We'll see. I don't want to get drunk and embarrass myself around you."

"Nothing you can do will offend your dear old dad." He reaches his own beer over to tap her bottle. "Here's to Donnie."

"I hope he likes me."

"What's not to like? You're beautiful. Nice smile. Pretty eyes. Perky... earlobes." He chuckles.

Narrowing her eyes at him she points, "My earlobes are not perky." She knew what he really meant.

"You have the remote there, birthday girl."

"Gift first."

"Oh, yeah. You have to find it."

"Is it close by?"

"You're warm."

Looking around she sits her beer on the table and eyes possible spots to hide something, "Give me a clue. Is it big or small?"

"Oh, it's big. Wait that's another gift I'm thinking about." He grins evilly changing his tune. "Small gift."

"Small got it. Is it in the car key bowl?" She hops up excitedly and sprints around the sofa toward the front door. Her tits bouncing with every foot fall.

"Damn those tits are beautiful. I have to get my mind off them for a little longer. 47 minutes. Should I even be considering this?" Frowning at himself his erection loosens slightly.

"Warmer or colder?"

"Frigid cold."

"Shoot." She looks around for her next target, "I know. On the fireplace mantle." Another set of youthful skips across the room to the stone hearth she stretches on tiptoe to look around the mantle top, lifting an antique clock to find nothing. Again, her bare ass hiding her thong strings offered Lonnie a good long stimulating viewpoint. His daughter had the sweetest ass around.

"Only warmer if we start a fire, Princess."

"Come on Daddy. Give me a hint." She stands facing him both arms to her side. Those nipples were waging war behind her tank. He stared at them intently posing as if thinking of a clue. She acted impatient hopping in step, allowing her chest to bob even more playfully.

Finally, Lonnie coughs up. "You were warmest when you were sitting on the couch."

Strutting toward him as if trying to figure out where he was directing her, she bends over to lift her couch cushion. Nothing was under it. He notes her nipples peeking out as the shirt as it drooped low.

"Really warm." He prompts her.

"Are you sitting on it?" She chuckles moving on her knees toward him to run a hand under his seat with him still weighing it down. He opts to stretch his right leg out over the cushion next to him. Her hands dig deeper as her face lowered directly over his crotch. Only three inches away she tried not to look at his returned erection. She didn't care at the moment she just wanted her present.

"Almost molten lava Kiddo."

"Get up." She whined.

"Nope. I'm comfy." He laughed.

"You're so mean." She put her own weight into pushing deeper under the cushion. He lifted ever so slightly to give her room for her search. In lifting his ass his crotch drew an inch from her reddened features. He found this game appealing.

"Don't burn yourself Princess."

"So, it is under you." Her eyes brighten as his dick literally increases in size right in front of her gaze. He could feel her exhale flowing up under his short pantlegs, showing her temperament over his cock, right through the sweats.

"Boy for someone so eager to get their present you're sure not trying."

"Kind of hard with you sitting on it."

"I need another beer anyway." He stands up grazing her face with the contour of his monster and steps over her. Balls sliding over her forehead forces her to react with an expression of disbelief. She shivers at his bold move but wasn't certain it was intentional. That was the closest she had ever been to touching a man down there. If you could call it touching when her face did the actual work. Huffing at fallen strands of hair from her eyes she shakes it off and lifts the cushion. Sure, enough there was an envelope under it. Greed taking over she crawls from the floor and sits back down in her own seat. Tearing the envelope open she finds a gift card.

"Two hundred dollars to spend at Victoria's Secret? Wow daddy, you weren't kidding about gifts for a woman."

Returning from the kitchen he watches the clock. "35 minutes until B-Day."

"I can't believe you bought this much for me. What am I supposed to get there?"

"Whatever you want. Get some sexy undies for ole Donnie. Negligee maybe."

"You don't object to my wearing... sexy things?"

"Course not. You're a grown woman wear what you want."

"Anything I want?"

"Yep." He moves in front of her again and hands her beer down to her. "It's getting warm."

"Right." She claims her bottle and guzzles it. She rather enjoyed the beer. All the while he stood poised in front of her with a rock-hard erection taunting her gaze. She blushed heavily until her beer was gone. Jaw wide at her success she expels a deafening, "Ahhh! I think I like beer."

"I'll get you a fresh one." He moves back toward the kitchen as Paige observes his sweats drooping lower in back. There was that butt crack again. She blows air into the neck of the empty bottle and realizes how compromising it appeared to actually be sucking it like a cock. Before her dad returned, she giggled and put the entire neck into her mouth moving it in and out. Lost in her amusement she overlooks Lonnie's arrival. He hands her the fresh beer and glares down at her.

"You must be thinking of Donnie."

"Yikes! Busted! Sorry Daddy. Just being silly."

"Nothing silly about that. Like I said you're a grown woman in T-minus 33 minutes."

"Still, it's not appropriate."

"Hey! This is our house, Princess. If you want to act like that go for it. I told you earlier we were going to have a long talk tonight."

"Ummm! Okay. About what?" She nibbles her lower lip looking up at him without blinking.

"Movie time."

"Okay." She fumbles for the remote finding it between the upset cushions she had straightened up. As Lonnie sits down, he lays at an angle, one foot on the couch next to her hip and one touching the carpet. All while swigging his beer. Pointing the remote she takes it off pause and begins the movie. Within seconds commercials with totally nude women consumed by intense sexual positions go visual. "Daddy? I don't think this is John Wick."

"How did that get into the John Wick case?" He plays dumb.

"You must have been watching this while I was sleeping and mistakenly put it in the wrong case."

"Most likely. Turn it off and we can look for Wick."

"Daddy? I-I've never watched a movie like this before. C-can we... watch it?"

He was hoping she might want to "You sure about this?"

"If you feel uncomfortable, we don't have to."

"Knock yourself out Miss Adult." He eyes the clock, "25 minutes."

"Should we wait until midnight?"

"I'm kind of shocked you haven't caught me watching those. I wait until you're asleep, but you do get up a lot." Catching him jerking off a few times in the past she hides that fact.

"I've heard them from my room."

"Oh yeah?" He smirked as she twists to face him as before. He could see her thong ever so slightly peeking out from under her tank top hem as she ignores keeping her legs closed in any lady like manner. She blushed at his eyes catching a glimpse, dropping her hands to clasp over her lap hiding the patch just for show. Honestly, she wanted to let him get a peek.

"I almost snuck out here one night but was afraid you might scold me."

"Oh, I'd have turned you over my knee and paddled your ass." He visualized her bare bottom over his lap and a firm hand spanking her bottom. He hadn't done that since she was probably twelve. Back then it was pure innocence and only punishing her because of Paula making him.

"That was what I was afraid of. This feels really weird to be talking about this with you."

"Want another present?"

Her eyes brighten along with her smile. "Yes!"

"Still gotta look for it."

"Well, I know it's not under your couch cushion." She giggles before grabbing her beer and drinking nearly half of it before wagging her tongue at the bottle. "So good."

"Don't you dare grow up to be like your mother."

"Never ever." She stands up and looks around. "Size of package?"

Lonnie looks at his crotch with a pucker. "I'd say eight inches by three inches."

"Is it a flashlight?" She chuckles. "It's not really that big, is it?"

"It's light and likes to flash." He returns her amusement.

"You're so weird daddy."

"You go look I'll watch our movie."

"Noooo! Wait for me. Give me directions."

"Toward the kitchen."

"In the kitchen or just toward it?"

"Toward."

"Narrows it down." She looks all around the dining room finally lifting a magazine on the counter. Beneath it was a bright pink iPhone. "Oh my God! Daddy, you bought me a new cellphone."

"iPhone 14 Pro."

Snatching it up she dances all around the room. Her shirt hem rising dramatically with each jump. Without realizing it the shirt crinkled up to reveal her entire thong. Lonnie nodded his appreciation. "Bring it over here and let's take a selfie together."

"I'll put our picture on the wallpaper."

"Until you take one of you and Donnie together." He winks patting the couch cushion between his legs. She didn't think about anything at that moment. Rushing to the couch she sits down and scoots all the way back against Lonnie. Her ass directly rubbing against his erection. He rolled his eyes at her excitement at the moment. Knowing her way around a cell she opens the camera mode and nestles back into her father's arms. He in turn wrapped his muscular forearms around her chest as she lifted the camera over them to plan out the perfect picture. She was ecstatic to even have this new toy. Her red hair brushing against his cheek he joins her in a brilliant father and daughter moment.

"Say cheesy." Paige looked giddy.

"Sleazy."

"Not sleazy silly, Cheesy." She takes the picture, the flash blinding them. Admiring her photography, she tilts her head to kiss Lonnie on the cheek. "I love it daddy. I love you."

"I love you more Princess. Ten more minutes until adulthood."

"I will always be your baby daddy. Regardless of how old I get."

"You better." Her ass felt remarkable over his compressed manhood. She wasn't even trying to escape. She was more interested in her phone. "Give me that. Let me take a picture. I have longer arms."

She releases it to him as his left arm remains just below her chest letting her tits droop over his forearm. His right arm lifting way over their heads. Paige smiled brightly at seeing herself only in the frame, from her brow to his arm. Just before he snaps the picture, he lifts her breasts with his arm creating massive cleavage. The second the flash blinds her she groans.

"You did that on purpose."

"Couldn't resist. The look on your face is priceless."

"You're evil daddy."

While still in his grasp she stretches her left hand out to locate her beer. Laying against him she downs the rest of her second bottle. He smiled at her welcomed burp.

"Had enough beer?"

"Nooo! One more at least."

"Alright. I'm cutting you off at four."

"Yay!" She wiggles in his lap then pulls away from him to run to the kitchen for another beer. "Want another one Daddy?"

"You know I do."

"Another present?" She shuffles back to his side, not once pulling her tank top down to cover her hips and thighs. He wasn't looking at her with disappointment. Maybe it was the alcohol making her bold or just forgetful. Either way Lonnie was interested.

"It's not midnight yet."

"Pleeeeeeease?" She stretches over and pats his hairy chest with a pleading look.

"Only three gifts left."

"Are they better than an iPhone?"

"Depends on how you look at it."

"One more before midnight. Say yes and I'll give you a back rub. You always like it when I rub your shoulders."

"That I do. Fine. Get to searching."

Hopping up after patting his chest she giggles and dances with her back to him. "Hot or cold?" She points toward the kitchen again.

"Cold."

"Ummm! Bathroom?"

"Colder still."

"My bedroom?"

"Getting warmer."

"Hmm! Your bedroom?"

"Supernova but that gift you get last. Try the laundry room."

"On it." She hops toward the closet containing the washer and dryer. Opening the dryer, she discovers a bundled up Down comforter. A simple gift at best but she had been asking for one. Happy to get it she wraps herself up in it and parades around the living room. "It's so soft and warm. You're the best daddy ever."

"We can snuggle up and watch John..."

"Dick?" She cracks herself up. "I thought we were going to watch the dirty movie."

"You really want to watch that with dear ole dad?"

"It's my first time. You can go to your room if you need to." She sticks her tongue out razing him.

"My house. If I don't want to go to my room, I won't." He addresses the situation.

"I was only joking. I'll just hide under my new blanket if you... you know."