Paige Ep. 001: Eighteen Candles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt that happens, but I'll keep it in mind." He laughs. Changing the subject, he points to the clock. "Countdown Princess. Five more minutes."

"It's taking forrrrevvvver!" She groans nearly tripping over her blanket.

"Good things come to those who wait."

"I know!" She eyes his crotch again. Lonnie wasn't even attempting to hide his hard on. His cock was turning purple it was so tight beneath the cotton sweats. The tip of his crown was barely hidden by his waistband. An old-style pair of sweats with a nylon drawstring that he left untied didn't help. She turned her attention swiftly to the clock on the fireplace dancing from side to side eagerly awaiting the next three minutes.

"Better drink that beer before I do."

"Nooo!" She twists in step snatching her beer from the table and polishes it off. He joins her finishing his own.

"Next round is to celebrate." He gets up and walks past her. His sweats intentionally tugged looser than before while her back was turned to him. She watched him move into the kitchen, his butt crack offering a lower examination. They were barely clinging to his hips. She bulged her eyes and tried to hide her curiosity with words. "Hurry daddy. Less than two minutes."

"Hurrying." He manages to snatch two more cold ones and twist the caps off before hobbling back toward her. His crown was slithering out in front, but he caught her looking at the clock instead of him. Standing directly in front of her he readies another toast.

"Thirty seconds. Eighteen here I come."

"Ditto." He chuckles.

"You're not eighteen, daddy." She smirks, her eyes shimmering with excitement.

"Get ready." He touches the bottles together as they verbally count down at ten seconds.

"Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" A clink of bottles he guzzles his down like nothing. Seeing him she tried to keep up swallowing her own beer rapidly. At four beers she was getting tipsy. Almost finishing she had to gasp before emptying the bottle. Once done she bounces about.

"I'm eighteen. Yay! Best birthday ever. Thank you, daddy." Throwing herself into his arms for a tight hug she drops her blanket. Within his adoration she feels a warm compression on her lower belly. Eyes flaring beyond his sight she had a hunch what it was. Within her thoughts she told herself to keep it from his notice. "Play dumb. Just play dumb."

"Are we watching this movie or what?" He rubs his cheek in her long red hair.

"Back rub during?" She hints peeling away to stare up at him with trembling pupils.

"Sure."

"Presents first?"

"Let's get through this movie."

"Fine! Make your adult baby girl wait."

"Worth the wait Princess."

"If you say so Meanie." She turns away and sits down on the couch. It gave him just enough time to pull his exposed crown back under his loose sweats. Pointing at the floor she watches him move the coffee table and kneel down finally resting his backside on the carpet. "Hey! I just realized this is my birthday. You should be giving me the massage."

"I still can. Work me and I'll work you."

"Promise me the best massage ever?"

He tilts his head back against her chest, "Count on it Princess." She instantly throws her arms around his neck hugging him once again.

"Play the movie."

"Positive? You might discover things in it that... get you all hot and bothered."

"I'm an adult now daddy. It won't bother me. But it is warm in here even with the ceiling fan on. If I were a man, I could take my shirt off like you."

"If you were a man, you wouldn't be massaging these shoulders." He laughed.

"What else did you buy me?" She had to ask.

"Patience, I said."

Growling she begins rubbing his shoulders. For a tiny girl she had strong hands. He was always impressed by her grip. Eyelids closed at her persistent kneading he sighs. "You always know how to ease the aching muscles Sweetheart."

"Magic touch?"

"Might need to get you a white rabbit for the next act." He grins devilishly.

"I love cuddly rabbits. Watching them hop around makes me want to join them."

"I can almost picture that." His eyes still sealed he fondles himself through his sweats. His cock was aching like a bitch.

"Remember when I was younger, I dressed up like a rabbit for Halloween?"

"I had actually forgotten that. Now I'm picturing you wearing a bunny outfit."

"Silly daddy." She nuzzles her nose in his hair. She smelled entirely too good, her cherry blossom perfume tormenting his hormones, "Play the movie."

"Alright! Here goes." Lonnie tilts the remote starting it again. Within minutes the porn actors stage a babysitter routine. A Dad seeking a live in Nanny for his child. The girl barely eighteen in real life teasing him with her long legs and cleavage got her the job. It cut then to the dad setting up hidden Nanny cams before jumping back to the girl stripping in black and white before color took effect with reality.

"She's so naïve. That daddy is a meanie."

"She's not a real nanny." He laughs, "He's not a real daddy. At least in the movie."

"Oh."

"Just watch the movie." He feels her warm palms rubbing his back. It felt nice.

As the fatherly actor catches the Nanny masturbating on camera he walks right into her assigned bedroom and treats her horribly, threatening to fire her. She begs him not to and promises him anything. That swiftly led to her dropping to her knees, unbuckling her boss's pants and producing a huge dangling cock. The actress swiftly stroking him erect with both hands.

"Whoaaa! John Dick is huge."

"You're still stuck on John Dick?" Lonnie shakes his head.

"Just being funny. How are my hands doing? I'm using both hands too. Just like the nanny." She giggles.

Lonnie tilts back against her chest again. "Still warm?"

"Burning up. Are we going to turn the air on?"

"Are you going to pay the power bill?"

"Nooooooooo!"

"That answers your question. If you're hot take your shirt off I won't look."

"Yes, you will." She snickers.

"Probably. Come on we're both adults and we're related. That kind of puts a crimp on things even if that was on the menu."

"I don't know daddy. Promise not to make fun of my little boobies?"

"Little? Are you blind?"

"So, you look at my boobies?"

"Hard to miss Kiddo. That's just life."

"True. I guess you've seen them in a bikini top before. This tank is the skimpiest thing I've ever worn without a bra though. Usually, it's covered by a button-down shirt."

"You look like an adult in it."

"Really? Just a tank top makes me look older?"

"You should wear more things like that. Donnie might take notice." He formed a thin smile hiding it from her.

"You think so? Can I buy a nightie?"

"Anything you want. Use that Victoria's Secret gift card."

"I will. I'll go shopping tomorrow." She observes the actress sucking the dad's cock and peaks her eyebrows. "Wow! S-she's really going to town on John."

"Maybe you can pick up some pointers for when you get with Donnie."

"I might have to watch your whole collection then." Paige takes a break resting her elbows on her dad's shoulders.

"We can do that."

"I'm glad you're letting me watch this with you daddy. It's weird but I know you would point out things I need to learn."

"Glad to help. You know what?"

"What?" She tilts her head to the right examining his face.

"I am totally okay if you take your shirt off. No jokes. No teasing. That was part of what I meant by our long talk tonight."

Her breath is held hearing him tempt her. "I-I guess I can do that."

"Not looking go for it."

"Okay. So nervous." She sits up straight and with both hands lifts the hem of her tank up and over her head. Discarding it on the sofa she shivers. "I can't believe I just did that. I love you daddy. Thank you for making me feel comfortable."

"Anytime Princess. Give me another hug."

"You don't have to ask me twice." She once again wraps her arms around his neck and crushes her breasts against his back. Flesh on flesh. She blushes dramatically at her nipples creasing his back as she returns to massaging his shoulders.

Patting her left hand as it squeezes, Lonnie whispers up at her. "See? It's not that bad."

"My nipples are tickling your shoulder blades." She whimpers slightly.

"No big deal, Sweetheart. You can't give me a good massage without leaning into me. Really get into it. My muscles are really tense."

"All of them?" She plays naïve.

"Every single one."

"I'll do my best Don... I mean daddy."

He knew she was fantasizing about her imaginary Donnie. That gave him a devious idea. Holding off a bit before posing his idea he enjoys her relaxing fingers. Not to mention her bullet sized nipples circling along his spine.

The movie led to the dad fucking the Nanny missionary on her bed. Her ankles held in his hands keeping her legs wide one second then forcing her ankles behind her head to ram straight down into her cunt. The nanny was screaming her fool head off.

"Is she in pain? She might wake the kids." She asks knowing the truth.

"Nahhh! She likes it. Scaring you?"

"No. Should it?"

"No reason to be."

"John Dick is really... moving fast. Her... vajayjay is really wide. John is huge."

"In and out. Only way it's pleasurable."

"Wow! Daddy my hands are tired. Do me for a while?"

"Move on down here between my legs."

She covers her chest shyly and steps around him. Looking down at her sitting spot she sees his massive erection still functioning properly. Nibbling her lower lip, she swallows dryly. "I-I don't want to crush it."

"Crush? Oh, my erection. Sorry Sweetheart. It's the porno." He reaches down and pulls his tent backwards, "There it's safe now." He then admired her in only her thong. She was gorgeous beyond compare. A near perfect body toned but not muscular. Not a blemish or bruise anywhere. Still a tad self-conscious she trembles as she lowers to sit on the carpet. His hands grab her hips to assist in her arrival. Fingers slipping beneath the micro thin bands of her thong accidently. Removing his fingers to a very light snap against her skin she peers back at him with concerned eyes. "Relax. Do you really think I'd hurt my Princess?"

"No daddy. I'm fine. What were you wanting to talk about?"

"Alright." He begins massaging her shoulders immediately hearing a soft unexpected moan. "Now that you're an adult I want to set some new ground rules. While you were underage it was hard to be myself around you. I need some freedom."

"Freedom daddy?"

"Yeah, like this porno. If I want to sit in my living room jerking off to the sexy nanny, there I should be able to. Any time of day not just when you're asleep."

"I-In front of me?"

"If you happen to be there sure. You're welcome to go to your room if you feel uneasy. As a matter of fact, I'd prefer to run around nude in my own home."

She fidgets slightly as he rubs her biceps. Her gaze looking back at him with acceptance. "It is your house."

"Exactly. Look, I love you Princess, but this has been a long time coming. I want freedom. That doesn't mean I'm asking you to move out or anything."

"Good. I don't want to leave you alone daddy. Never ever."

"I'd prefer it you stay. Can you accept seeing your dad walking around naked?"

"I think so." She nods with a bit of hesitation. Not really. The thought excited her, but she tried to mask her enthusiasm.

"Awesome." He winks at her. "I'll behave if and when you bring Donnie over."

"Do I have to behave?"

"Around Donnie? You're an adult that's your call."

"No... I mean around you."

His massaging hands stop a moment to process her question. "What are you getting at?"

"Can I be naked at home too?"

"Sure, if you want that, I'm fine with it."

"Can I get naked now? Just to see if I can?"

His dick wanted to burst a blood vessel. "You're pretty much nude already. This slingshot barely hides your... lady parts."

"My pussy?"

"Yeah, that."

Easing from his grasp she stands up slowly and with her back to him guides her thong down over her ass. She then bent forward to lower the bands further. His breath was taken away by her boldness. That clam needed to be baked.

"Help me daddy." He moves his fingers up to drag the thong to her feet. Her toes removed she was free of it. With a dramatic shiver she returns to sit on the floor. Lonnie dangled her thong in front of her before casting it aside.

"Nice feeling free, isn't it?"

"I have goosebumps everywhere."

"Hell of a lot cooler than earlier."

"Kind of chilly now. Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"If we're going to live together naked you should maybe take your sweats off. I can handle it."

"I knew you could. Yep, my turn." He stands up towering over her as she looks up at him. With a wink he lowers his sweats. The second his nine-inch beast dropped out with a bobbing motion Paige bulged her eyes. Lonnie threw his arms to his side victorious as he stepped out of his sweats. Neck craning back, he doesn't notice Paige offer a yearning expression and a tempted hand rising with the desire to touch his cock. As he looks back down at her he grins. "Doing, okay?"

"Yes. daddy? You're lots bigger than the guy in the movie."

"Not supposed to be looking and comparing." He laughs.

"As you said earlier, that's impossible. My hands are stronger now if you want me to massage you again. We can take turns."

"I was hoping you weren't tiring out that much."

"I'm wide-awake daddy. Can I admit something to you?"

"Anything."

"There is no Donnie. He's a fictional boy I made up to love me."

"Yeah?" He sighs before sitting down as he was before with her between his legs, reaching out he pulls her back against him hugging her tightly. His cock pressed right up against her lower back. She trembled heavily at that point. "I know. I was stupid and read your diary. Please don't hate me."

"I could never hate you Don... daddy."

"You have a very dark imagination, Princess. That was some steamy stuff for a virgin."

"Virgin only because I've never had sex. I broke my hymen when I was twelve in a bicycle accident. Mom took me to the Doctor. You were at work."

"I'm just now hearing of this?"

"I asked mom to keep it our secret. I was humiliated by it."

"Doesn't matter. We shouldn't even be discussing virginity or losing it."

"Right. This is just being free." She smiles.

"While I'm here I'll just massage you a bit more. You can take over in a few."

"Okay daddy."

He holds her back against him in favor of massaging her up close. She moans more and more the longer his fingers taunt her shoulders. With each round of squeezing, his fingers slide forward slightly. She knew he was heading for her chest and went along for the ride. His grip made her coo. His erection throbbing against her made her heart race.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"I can feel your heartbeat."

"My chest against your back."

"Your... penis against my back too."

"Sorry."

"I'm not upset. It feels strange is all."

"I do have to warn you about something Princess."

"What's that Daddy?"

"This porno has got me worked up. I might need to masturbate here in a few."

"Daddy? You had that before we even watched the movie."

"Natural for me. I always have an erection. Movie just added fuel to the fire."

"Was it me?" She melts backward into him tilting her gaze to look him in the eye as his fingers linger just above both of her areolas. She was very curious.

"Truth?"

"Yes please."

"After I read your diary, I kept thinking that maybe you were fantasizing about me but calling me Donnie. Stupid I know. Being your dad and all."

"Not stupid. Not correct though. Donnie just made me feel wanted. I-I don't know how to really be with a man."

"Barking up the wrong tree Sweetheart."

"Am I?" She reaches behind her to toy with his chest hair.

"Slow down Princess."

"Do you want to be Donnie?"

Huffing his cheeks, he reaches forward and squeezes her breasts, fumbling her nipples between his fingers. She closed her eyes to the magnificent sensations he was offering her.

"That feels really good Donnie."

"Does it?"

"Yes. Donnie?"

"Yes Sweetheart?"

"Show me how to be a woman. Like that actress in the movie. Not this one, the other woman. The Nanny." It had jumped to a new porn pairing of actors.

"Yeah, this scene isn't as erotic."

"I want to watch you masturbate Donnie." She squirms in his lap.

"Don't you mean daddy?"

"If that's what you want. I like Donnie, he makes me really, really wet." Her soft words and pleading gaze made Lonnie crazy. His daughter had the most sensuous tone in her voice he had ever heard. Some days her voice was almost like a freaking five-year-old. On purpose he figured.

"Let me up." He peels her flesh from his in order to give himself leverage to move up to the sofa. Resting back, he takes the TV remote and shuts the television off. Peaceful now he coaxes Paige to stay on the carpet but to lean toward him. Chin on her arms over his knees she observed him stroking his cock. Her eyes were glued to his large crown without blinking. Even more so his bulbous scrotum, mesmerized by each knuckle thrust back and forth.

"He's all purple. Is that because of me Donnie...daddy?"

"Fuck it." Lonnie gave up. "Yes! You turn me the fuck on. Every inch of this cock is just from being around you. Smelling your perfume. Watching you bend over. Every hug. Every kiss. Diary or not I've waited for this moment a good long time."

"I know." She smiles. "Me too."

"Huh?"

"Don't stop rubbing him. I lied. You were always Donnie. I've fantasized about you every day since I was fifteen. If you want me, then take me daddy. Treat me like Donnie treated me. That's how I want to be treated. Everything I wrote is really me."

"He got pretty aggressive. Bondage stuff even."

"I want you daddy. Living naked every day is a dream come true."

"Get your hands up here you have some more massaging to do."

"Yay!" Paige sits up proudly on her knees and reaches in to replace his hand with both of her own. Her gaze at her mission dedicated, "It needs lubrication."

"So, spit on it and get busy."

Her face detonates with pleasure as she leans over his crown and dribbles spit over it numerous times. Slick now her hands moved vigorously along his girth. "My first ever hand job."

"Every day from here on out."

"Yes Donnie." She dares to kiss the tip of his crown.

"Suck it."

"My first blowjob."

"Lick my balls too."

"K." She preps herself taking a deep breath before lifting his cock and leaning in to sample his scrotum. His balls were mighty full. Sucking on them as her hand still stroked his cock above her right cheek. Lonnie admired her beauty as she fed upon him. With adoration he runs his fingers through her long red mane and caressed her cheek with his knuckles.

"You're going to make Donnie a happy man for years to come aren't you, Princess?"

"Yes. I don't want to be anywhere else but with you Da-Donnie."

"Long wet tongue molding upward from my balls, my foreskin to the tip." He suggests guiding her along, her tongue doing just as required. His head tilts back at the wonderful sensations. She repeated her maneuver three more times before opening her jaws wide and forcing his meaty beast down her throat. Tonsils removed at age seven was a huge gift. She gagged but stood her ground. Nodding his approval, he placed a hand on the back of her head holding her deep. Her eyes watery but yearning for more, "You can take it all. Prove me right." Nine inches was a lot for a first timer.

Whimpering she did her very best and claimed seven of nine inches before nearly vomiting. Mostly from the alcohol intake. Feeling dark he forced her mouth deep again only letting her up to catch a breath. It suddenly became fascinating to Lonnie the idea of torturing her mouth. Hand shoving her head down time and time again he fucked her face.