Pam and Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the one surprised when I got to her place just in time to see her get in a car with some guy. She slid over next to him and they exchanged what looked like one hell of a passionate kiss. I pulled up along side them, stopped and waited to be noticed. When after a minute they still hadn't come up for air I honked my horn twice. That got their attention and they split apart and looked over at me. The look on the guy's face was one of irritation, but he blocked my view of Pam so I've no idea of what her facial expression was. She looked around the guy to see who was honking the horn and when she saw me I waved 'bye-bye' and drove off.

As I was driving away I was remembering the 'bad vibes' I'd sensed way back when and I chastised myself for not paying attention to the feelings I'd had at the time.

+++++++++++++++++++

The term still had a month to go and it was assigned seating so Pam was going to be sitting next to me for that long. It could be awkward to say the least. I made it a point to be in my seat before Pam got to class and when she got there I did look over and acknowledge her presence. If she intended to say something she never got the chance because Smythe called the class to order.

I never looked over at Pam during the class and as soon as class was over I was up and rushing for Carlyle Hall. I skipped lunch in the cafeteria so the next time Pam would see me would be in class on Monday morning unless she made an attempt to see me over the weekend. She didn't call me and of course I didn't call her.

Monday I was running late and Pam was already in her seat when I got there so I loitered in the hall until Professor Smythe arrived and I waited until he reached the front of the classroom before I entered the room and took my seat just as he called the class to order. I ignored Pam and once again as soon as class was over I was out of my seat and running for my next class.

I figured that my avoiding Pam since seeing her in the car with that guy would send her the message that I no longer wished to have anything more to do with her. With that thought in mind I figured that she would stay away from me so I took lunch in the cafeteria. I'd no sooner sat down at the table when Pam appeared and sat down opposite me. She cut right to it.

"Why haven't you called?"

"I didn't want to cause problems for you and your new man."

"He isn't my new man."

"Okay. I didn't want to cause problems for you and your new fuck buddy."

"He isn't that either."

"Whatever. He is something. That kiss the two of you exchanged wasn't a sisterly peck on the cheek and the quickness with which you got into his car and slid over to him to do a lip lock on him pretty much told me that it wasn't the first time."

"It wasn't, but it didn't mean anything. He was just a guy to date while you were working."

"Well now you can date him fulltime."

"I don't want to date him fulltime. I just don't want to sit at home in front of the TV and watch junk when you are working so I date Chuck. It gets me out of the house."

"You couldn't go out with your girlfriends? It had to be a guy? I'm sorry Pam, but for me it won't work. That kiss you gave him told me everything I needed to know. You don't kiss like that unless you are doing other more intimate things."

"What are you saying?"

"Simple Pam. I saw you and him so I'm not interested in you any more."

She stood up so quick that her chair tipped over. She snarled, "Fuck you asshole" and she stomped away.

As I watched her walk away I thought that it was too bad. She was a marvelous piece of ass and I would miss it. But a marvelous piece of ass is all she had been to me. I'd had no plans of ever making her more than a girlfriend with benefits. Great benefits, but that is all there was to our relationship. At least as far as I was concerned.

We managed to get through the rest of the term without speaking to each other and then it was June and no school until late August.

+++++++++++++++

I worked full time for Uncle Jim and dated some. I had one what I guess you could call an affair with a woman whose car I'd worked on. She was a good ten years older than me, but so what? She was good looking and she loved sex. It lasted five weeks and ended when she told me that her husband would be coming home from an overseas assignment. I'd never even known she was married.

School started back up and being that we were both business majors it was inevitable that Pam and I would end up in some of the same classes. I sat as far away from her as I could and we didn't speak to each other. From time to tine I did notice that she kept an eye on me and the look on her face was what I thought was contemplative.

Three weeks into the term I was having lunch in the Student Union cafeteria and Pam walked up and sat down with me. I just looked at her in silence until she said:

"We need to talk Rob."

"Go ahead; I'm listening."

"There was nothing going on between Chuck and me. He wanted to get something going, but all I was interested in was having someone to get me out of the house. I admit that I led him on with some kissing and some mild touching, but it was only so he would keep coming around and asking me out. He never got anywhere and he was never going to get anywhere.

"I know from the way you reacted that we will never get back to what we were, but I want to at least try and stay friends. I miss being able to talk with you as much as I miss the other. Can we stop avoiding each other? Can't we at least be friends?"

I had never been interested in a long term relationship with Pam anyway so the way we separated didn't bother me at all, but I could see her point. Because of school we were bound to be thrown together and it made no sense to make it any more difficult than it had to be. I think I surprised her when I said:

"I can do that."

From then on until the end of the term she would join me for lunch, study with me at the library and we even formed a team for an assigned project in Production Management. Toward the end of the term she was making subtle moves to get something sexual going again. I ignored them. For one thing I still had my job and I knew I couldn't trust her not to go out on the evenings I worked. To be fair, at least as far as my thoughts were concerned, she could have been telling the truth about her relationship with Chuck. But what if she wasn't? I didn't know Chuck and who he ran with and I'm sure that by now everyone has heard the saying:

"When you have sex with some one you are having sex with every one they have had sex with."

In the old days when gonorrhea and syphilis were all you had to worry about a couple shots of penicillin would take care of them. But now? Aids could kill your ass. And did I know that Chuck was the only one?

There was also the fact that for the last couple of months I had been dating Nancy Neubert and I was considering Nancy for the long term and she seemed to feel the same toward me. Sex with Nancy wasn't as hot and nasty as sex with Pam had been, but it was a lot more loving and intimate if you know what I mean.

+++++++++++++++++

End of term came and there were two weeks before spring term (the last one before graduation) started and I spent the two weeks dating Nancy and working for Uncle Jim.

When spring term started I found myself back in the same situation with Pam. She was in three of my classes and we resumed the relationship we had in the previous term. As the term progressed I kept getting those subtle hints that Pam wanted to rekindle our sexual relationship. I kept ignoring them and I could see that it was irritating Pam, but she tried not to show it.

It was two weeks before graduation when Pam came right out and said:

"I'm horny as hell Rob. Help me out. We were always good together so I know that you can cure my problem."

"It is a tempting offer Pam, but I don't think my wife would approve."

"Your wife?"

Nancy wasn't a college student and as far as I knew Pam didn't even know Nancy existed. I had proposed to Nancy and she had said yes. We planned to be married the week after graduation.

"My wife to be to be in three weeks. I'm sure she would take a dim view of my straying so close to the wedding."

As I said that I saw something pass over Pam's face and it wasn't something that I associated with sweet and kind thoughts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Graduation came and I went to work full time for Uncle Jim while I looked for a job where I could put my degree to work.

"Why are you looking for another job" my uncle asked. "I always assumed that you were going to stay with me. I'm planning on opening another shop on the other side of town and having you run it."

We talked about it and I decided to stay with him.

Nancy and I were married in a civil ceremony with my parents and uncles as witnesses. Nancy had no family to speak of. She was an only child and both of her parents were dead. What relatives she did have were on the other side of the country and she hadn't had any contact with them in years.

The next four years rolled by and life was good. The job was going well and the marriage was great. With our combined incomes Nancy and I were able to buy a three bedroom ranch style in a pretty good neighborhood. We went for a three bedroom because we were planning on having kids only not right away. Our plan was to wait four or five years until we were a little better off financially and also give us some time to enjoy ourselves before taking on the responsibilities of parents.

Every Wednesday night since I'd met her Nancy had been stopping off work for drinks with the girls she worked with. After a couple of months of being married I decided that instead of sitting at home in front of the idiot box watching drivel while waiting for Nancy to get home I'd find something else to do.

One of the mechanics who worked at my shop asked me if I bowled. I said that I did and he told me that one of the guys on his team had been hurt in an accident and couldn't bowl anymore. They bowled in a men's house league on Wednesday nights at seven and would I be interested in filling the open spot. I was.

I met the guys on the team and we seemed to get along so every night while Nancy had her girls night out I bowled. After bowling I usually sat around with the guys and had a couple of beers before heading home usually getting there about an hour before Nancy. On most of those nights I was in bed and asleep when she got home. Not that she stayed out all that late. I went to bed early so I could get up and be at the gym at five when the doors opened.

On a Wednesday night a week after our fifth anniversary after bowling none of the guys could stick around and I didn't want to drink alone. I didn't know any of the guys on the other teams well enough to join them so I got the bright idea of stopping in and having a drink or two with Nancy and her friends.

The lounge where Nance and her friends usually stopped was only ten minutes from the bowling alley although it was in the opposite direction from going home, but I figured "What the hell! It will probably only be a one time thing so why not."

The Alhambra Lounge was a pretty big place and it was arranged in sections. There was a bar that ran down one side of the building and then a row of booths that ran alongside a chest high divider opposite the bar. On the other side of the divider were a large dance floor and a bunch of tables and booths. The dance floor was lit up, but the bar lights were down low. The result was that unless you had really sharp eyes and knew what you were looking for you really couldn't see what was going on at the bar from the dance side.

Conversely if you were on the bar side and looking out at the dance floor you could see almost everything except what was going on in the booths alongside the chest high wall. The entrance leads into the bar and you have to walk half the length of the bar to get to the entryway to the dance floor side.

I came in the front door and looked left toward the dance floor to see if I could spot Nance and her group. I spotted her, but she wasn't with a group. She was sitting in a booth with another woman and that woman was Pam Stewart. I don't know what it was that made me stop and take a seat at the bar but I did. I chose a seat that would let me watch Nancy and Pam.

There was no way I was going to believe that Pam didn't know that Nancy was my wife and knowing Pam the way I did there was no doubt that Pam had told Nancy about what we had done with each other, but Nancy had never mentioned Pam to me. I sipped my Coors and watched the two women and one thing I noticed was that Pam laughed a lot and smiled a lot, but Nancy had a sour look on her face. She did not seem like she really wanted to be there in the booth with Pam.

I'd met quite a few of Nancy's coworkers at her company picnics and Christmas parties and I didn't see any of them as I looked around the room. Maybe five minutes after I got there a man joined them. He sat next to Pam and talked with her while Nancy just stared down at the table. After a couple of minutes the man got up and Nancy got up with him and they walked out the side door that led to the parking lot. To say I was curious would be a massive understatement.

I told the barmaid that I had left something in my car and asked her to watch my drink until I got back. "Why" she asked, "Is it going to do something?" I gave the expected chuckle and went out the front door. I walked around the building until I found a place I could scope out the parking lot from the dark shadow of the building where I hoped I wouldn't be seen.

It took a minute, but I finally spotted the guy sitting in a jacked up Dodge Ram. He was leaning back on the seat and looking up as if there was something on headliner he was trying to read. But he was alone. There was no sign of Nancy. I figured that she must have gone back inside while I was working my way around the building. I took another look around the lot to make sure I hadn't missed her and was just getting ready to turn and go back inside the building when I saw the guy in the Ram make a sudden motion and a second or so later I saw Nancy pop up.

At first it surprised me and I wondered what the hell was going on, but then I realized that you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know what she had been doing down there. My wife was sucking a cock in a bar parking lot. I felt a sudden red hot anger and was a milli-second away from storming over to the truck and going berserk on the two of them. Her for being an unfaithful whore and him for fucking with another man's wife. Not just any other man's wife, but with my wife although I wasn't all that sure of how much longer she would be wearing that title.

I'd already taken the first couple of steps before I caught myself. I needed to know how long it had been going on. I needed to know if the guy in the Ram was the only one. I needed to kno... Shit! I didn't even know all of what I needed to know at that point. I decided to save my need to vent until I could find out more.

I hurried back inside and took my seat. The barmaid told me she had kept a close eye on my beer, but that it had just sat there and behaved itself. I gave her a smile and a chuckle, but even as I picked up the beer to take a drink my eyes were on that side door. It opened and Nancy came in and she was alone. She wasn't smiling and she didn't seem at all like someone who had just finished doing something that she liked or enjoyed doing.

She walked over to the booth where Pam was sitting, said something that from her facial expression I figured wasn't too nice, grabbed her purse from where she'd left it, said something else and then left the booth. As she headed for the bar side I turned so that all she would see if she looked my way was a man hunched over his drink. I finished my beer, left a tip on the bar for the barmaid, and headed home.

About six blocks from the lounge I spotted Nancy's car in the Conoco station and she was getting something out of the trunk. As I drove by I saw her with a small suitcase in her hand. I wondered about it for a block or two and then it occurred to me that she was probably using the gas station bathroom to do some clean up before coming home. If I were up when she got home it just wouldn't do to kiss me with sperm breath now would it.

I was in bed and pretending to be asleep when Nancy got home and she got under the covers, snuggled up against me, kissed my shoulder and whispered "I love you" and in seconds I heard the steady breathing that told me she had fallen asleep. Loved me? Then why the hell was she cheating on me?

+++++++++++++++

Thursday morning I told Mike I would have to miss bowling on the next Wednesday because of something personal that I had to take care of and then I spent a good part of the rest of the day thinking on what I was going to do,

It was a chore trying to act normal, but I think I pulled it off. I had no problem with making love with Nancy on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday and I was able to act like a loving husband. Which in a way I guess I was. Loving husband I mean. I had fallen in love with her the day I met her and I still loved her, but was love enough to keep us together now that I knew what she was doing on her girl's night out? I doubted it. I sincerely doubted it.

Wednesday found me parked where I could see Nancy's car in the parking lot where she worked. When she came out at five-thirty, got in the car and drove off I followed along behind her. When she pulled into the lot at the Alhambra I continued on around the block. I didn't want her to see me pull onto the lot behind her. I pulled over and parked a block away to give her enough time to get out of her car and go into the lounge and then I drove to the lounge and parked. I parked in the back by the dumpsters where it wasn't likely that Nancy would see my car and recognize it if she came out into the parking lot.

I put on my disguise, a baseball cap, horn-rimmed glasses with the lenses removed and a jacket that I had picked up at Goodwill and Nancy wouldn't recognize. I went around to the front door and it had already closed behind me when it occurred to me that I might have just fucked up. I had assumed that Nancy would go to the dance floor side. If she sat down on the bar side she would see me come in and my disguise wasn't going to work close up so all my sneaking around and spying on her would have been a waste of time.

Luck was with me. She was sitting alone in a booth on the dance floor side. I took a seat at the bar and the barmaid came up to me and said:

"Same as last time?"

Surprised that she remembered I nodded a yes and she brought me a cold Coors. I picked it up to take a sip and she said:

"Your wife?"

"What?"

"Your wife" she asked as she pointed to Nancy.

"How did you know?"

"Not all that hard. You never took your eyes off of her when you were in here last Wednesday and you got up and followed her out and came back in about the same time she did. You started looking for her as soon as you came in and here you are again watching her. She is either your wife, fiancée or girlfriend and you are checking up on her. Close?"

"Dead on."

"I see a lot in this place and I'm pretty sharp even if I do say so myself, but I haven't figured her out yet."

"What do you mean?"

"She used to come in here with a group of other girls and suddenly all of the other girls stopped coming in. Now days it is just your wife and one other woman. Your wife sits there alone and drinks while she waits for the other woman to get here. She never dances with the guys that ask her; just sits there nursing her drink until the other woman joins her. Maybe a half hour later a man comes in and joins the and the three of them sit and talk for a few minutes and then your wife and the man get up and leave. A little latter your wife come in, grabs her purse and leaves. I haven't figured out what is going on yet and curiosity is killing me. If you find out what is going on let me know okay?"