Pam and Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know when or even if you would be home so I didn't start dinner. If you are hungry we have leftovers I can heat up in the microwave."

"What do we have?"

She named them off and I picked one and she got up to fix it for me. I watched her for a minute or so and then asked:

"How did the day go as far as Pam was concerned?"

"When she came in she handed me the claim check for her clothes. She dropped them at the dry cleaners on the way to work and told me they would be ready for me to pick up on Monday."

"I have a plan for getting back at her for what she did, but I'm going to need your help."

"You have it."

"Don't you want to know what I'm going to want before you agree to it?"

"No. I don't care what it is as long as she suffers. I don't even care if it is illegal. As long as it hurts the bitch count me in."

She sat the plates down on the table and as we started to eat she said, "I need to know what to do as far as we are concerned. Do I stay here or pack up and get out. If I stay we are going to have to get a bed for the baby's room. I can't do many nights on that couch."

"You can come back to our bedroom. Just stay on your side of the bed."

"That sounds like I really need to start looking for a place."

"It may come to that. I don't know what is what right now. I'm very bitter and upset that you didn't trust me enough to tell me about it when it happened, It makes me wonder about how you see me and my love for you. Right now it looks to me like you doubt that I love you enough and that doubts leads me to wonder where I went wrong. I thought that I showed you that I loved you completely and unreservedly, but obviously I haven't. I have given it my best – my absolute best – and it wasn't enough.

"And there are more doubts I have to face. You admit that you loved every second of what you did. Even after whatever Pam gave you wore off you loved it enough to continue doing it all day and into the evening. I have to ask myself if you are doing parking lot blow jobs because Pam is blackmailing you to do it or are you using Pam's blackmailing as an excuse to do what you want to do anyway, A way of satisfying your urge to have extra marital sex without the gangbangs."

Nancy sat and listened to me without trying to interrupt and when I finished she said:

"You are absolutely and totally wrong. I do know how much you love me and I glory in it. My not telling you was not because I didn't trust in your love for me. I didn't tell you because I was terrified that you would somehow end up seeing that tape. I know you Rob and I know exactly what you would have done if I would have told you what happened. You would have confronted Pam and she would have laughed at you and given you the tape. Either that or you would have somehow taken it from her.

"Once you had that tape you would have looked at it. You are a very curious person Rob. You like to dig into things, probe things and satisfy your curiosity. There is no doubt in my mine – none – that your curiosity would have led you into watching that tape. What I did I did to keep you from ever seeing that tape or even knowing of its existence. There is no doubt at all in my mind that if there was no tape I could have confessed and you would have comforted me and helped me get by it and you would have kept on loving me, but the fact is that there is a tape and that made all the difference in the world.

"Would your feelings for me have stayed the same after watching that tape? Could seeing me reach out and take hold of a hard cock and eagerly pull it to my mouth not have affected the way you looked at me? Could you have seen me with a hard cock in my mouth, ass and pussy at the same time and obviously loving it not have changed your opinion of me? What would seeing me get off of a spent cock and crawling across the floor on my hands and knees to get to a hard one do to you? Look at how you are just knowing that I gave a blow job in a bar parking lot. How would you take seeing me with a cock in my mouth and riding a hard cock cowgirl and taking my mouth off of the cock in it to ask some one to put a cock in my ass and make me airtight?

"I honestly believed you could not see that tape and still love me. I couldn't bear losing you. I just couldn't take that chance. I just could not."

She got up, picked up the empty plates and started to load the dishwasher and as I watched her I thought about what she had just said. She had a point. Actually she had two. One is that I would have looked at the tape. I am a very curious person and there is no doubt that I would have watched it. The other point was my reaction. I hadn't even seen the tape and in my mind I was already wondering how I would come out in the divorce. They were thoughts that I needed to put behind me until after I had settled with Pam.

When Nancy finished getting the dirty dishes into the dishwasher I told her to get a drink and sit down. She poured herself a glass of Merlot while I got a PBR out of the fridge. Once back at the table I told her the plan that I and Ramon had roughed out. Hearing the plan brought a smile to her face; quite possibly the first one she'd had since I'd confronted her.

"The key to making it work is that we have to get her alone. Do you have any idea on how we can do that?"

She had several and we hashed them out finding flaws in almost every one. Almost every one. She did have an idea that would work, but only if Pam behaved as we needed her to. We decided to give it a try and if it didn't work we would go back to the drawing board.

That night there was a wide space between Nancy and me as we settled into our king size bed, but when I woke up in the morning Nancy was snuggled up against me. I didn't push her away. Nor did I when the same thing happened over the next couple of nights.

+++++++++++++++++

Wednesday came and we put our plan to work. I was in the parking lot at the Alhambra when Nancy arrived. She parked and went inside and I got out of my vehicle and climbed into her car. I got down behind the back of the seat and stayed low. We had field tested it in our driveway and if I stayed low I couldn't be seen by any one getting into the car on the passenger side.

Then it was wait and see. Nancy needed to get Pam out to the car. If she could make it happen the plan should work. If not it would mean moving on to Plan B which we didn't yet have. As I waited I tried to think of what I could have done to Pam to make her do what she did to my wife. I came up with the same as I had on every other time I had tried to look back and see. Nothing! I went over my entire relationship with Pam and came up with nothing that would warrant what Pam did.

My cell phone rang and I turned it off. We had set it up that Nancy would hit the speed dial for my phone if she was able to get Pam to come out to the car. They were on the way. After a minute or so I could hear voices approaching the car and I got ready. I had practiced what I had to do a dozen or so times and I was pretty sure that it was going to work. Both doors opened and as the passenger door closed I heard:

"All right. What is so damned important that we need the privacy of your car to talk about it?"

"I don't need privacy. I just didn't want a scene in the bar. I had no idea of how you were going to react when I told you that I have confessed all to Rob. He is going to come after you and I wanted to give you a heads up in case you want to get out of town. I don't give a rat's ass about what happens to you, but I don't want to see Rob in jail doing time for what he does to you. Funny thing though; try as he might he couldn't come up with any reason for you doing what you did."

"He walked away from me. When the relationship ends I'm the one who ends it and walks away. Not the guy. Rob walked away from me over nothing and he had to pay."

That was a bonus. I hadn't expected to get an answer to the question that had been bugging me since the night of my confrontation with Nancy. I almost laughed at the silly assed reason Pam had for her actions, but I didn't. What I did do was rise up behind Pam, put her in a choke hold and held it until she passed out from lack of oxygen.

Nancy started the car and we drove two blocks away and pulled into the alley behind the Safeway. Ramon and two other men were waiting in a van and they quickly moved Pam from Nancy's car into the van and then Nancy drove me back to my car. I had picked up Pam's purse from the floor where she had dropped it and headed for Pam's car. I got her keys out of her purse and then drove it to the Safeway alley where one of the men who had been with Ramon was waiting. I took the car key off the key ring and gave it to him and then after searching the car to make sure that there were no video tapes in it the man drove off. Nancy picked me up, took me back to my car and then she went home.

Once she had gone I drove over to Pam's apartment. I parked in the back of the parking lot and then walked around the side of the building to where Pam's unit located, let myself in using her keys and then searched the place. I found what I was looking for in a stack of video tapes next to her VCR. There were twelve in all and while nine of them had labels indicating that they were movies I still put them in the machine and checked then out in case they had been taped over. Two of the remaining were porn videos and the third was the one starring Nancy.

I did a search of the apartment to make sure there were no copies around and then I left Pam's apartment and went home. When I got there Nancy asked me if I had found the tape and I told her that I had.

"I looked at it long enough to verify it was the tape of you and when I was sure I destroyed it."

"So you saw all I did."

"No I didn't. I saw maybe a minute of the beginning of it and then I shut it off. For us to have any chance of surviving this it was best that I never see what was on that tape."

"For us to survive this? Does that mean I still have a chance?"

"A chance? Yes. A guarantee? No. I have a lot to get by and I don't know if I can. Only time will tell.

+++++++++++++++++

We did survive it and irony of all ironies it was because of the tape that Nancy was so sure would destroy us. I had lied when I said that I had destroyed the tape. Nancy was right when she said that she was sure that my curious nature would have me watching the tape and that proved to be the case. No way I couldn't watch it after she had told me what was on it.

I did watch it and surprise surprise it did not disgust me and make me want to toss Nancy out on her ass. What it did was turn me on to the point that I just HAD to fuck my wife. Not make love to her, but to fuck her! Fuck her hard and as often as I could. We do make love more often than we fuck, but it is only because I only watch the tape every couple of weeks or so, but when I'm done watching the tape I'm an animal in bed and Nancy seems to be enjoying both ways.

Have I ever wished that I could see it happen in person and take part in one of those orgies with her? No I haven't and I never will. I'm just not that kind of guy. When I watch the tape and see the wanton slut taking on all comers do I ever wonder if she will ever do it again? Of course I do. She told me herself that she loved every second of it and wanted to do it again, but didn't because she knew she would end up sliding down a very slippery slope.

Do I worry that she will ever do it again? Yes to that one also, but Nancy knows that I have the fear and she knows I watch her like a hawk and will more than likely pick up on it if she ever does it again. Nancy says she loves me and doesn't want to lose me and I believe her when she says it and she knows there would be no getting by it a second time.

+++++++++++++++++

And Pam? That's the really weird part of the story. The plan was for Ramon to put Pam in one of his whore houses so his Hispanic clientele could enjoy a blond Anglo and then after a while he would ship her off to a whore house in Mexico.

But that isn't what happened.

When Nancy went to work on Thursday Pam was of course not there. It wasn't until almost lunch time that the fact that she hadn't called in was mentioned. Mary Ellen asked Nancy if Pam had gotten sick when they had stopped for drinks and Nancy told her that Pam had seemed fine when they split up. Friday there was no Pam again, but the word was that she had called in sick.

Monday was the shocker. Pam showed up for work. During the morning coffee break Pam joined Nancy at a table in the break room and handed her an envelope.

"It is every penny I got for pimping you out plus a hundred percent interest" and the she got up and walked away leaving a stunned Nancy sitting there.

That evening at quitting time Nancy walked out of work just in time to see Pam get into a car driven by Ramon. Pam got in the car, slid across the seat and she and Ramon shared a long passionate kiss and then Ramon drove away.

I haven't been able to get in touch with Ramon to find out what the hell is going on, but I'll bet there is a hell of a story there.