Pam and Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can be sure that I'm going to find out. Maybe not tonight, but I will find out."

"Keep me in mind."

"I can do that."

I nursed two bottles of beer while watching Nancy. The barmaid was right. Nancy said no to nine different guys who approached her booth to presumably ask her to dance. I could see the front door in the mirror behind the bar and every time the door opened I looked into the mirror to see who it was.

I'd been watching Nancy for almost an hour when the front door opened and in the mirror I saw Pam and a man come in. I lowered my head and hunched up my shoulders in an effort to keep Pam from maybe seeing me and recognizing me, but she never looked my way. The man with her took a seat at the bar and Pam went and joined Nancy in the booth. Nancy didn't smile when she saw Pam and the two didn't appear to exchange any sort of greeting at all.

Pam ordered a drink from the waitress and Pam and Nancy sat and talked. Actually Pam talked and Nancy sat and listened. Pam took out her cell phone, punched some buttons and a phone rang down at the end of the bar. The man Pam had come in with took out his phone, said something, put the phone back in his pocket and then got up and joined Pam and Nancy in the booth.

Guessing what was going to happen next I got up and went outside. I moved around the building and positioned myself where I could see the side door and not be seen. About five minutes later the side door opened and Nancy and the man came out. They walked over to a conversion van and got in the back. Hoping not to be seen, but not really giving a shit if I was seen or not I moved over to the van. I didn't try looking in the window, but put my ear against the back door just in time to hear Nancy say:

"I don't care what that cunt told you. A blow job is all you are going to get."

"A blow job may be all that I paid for, but you are in my van and I make the rules here. Now get those panties off and spread those legs."

"Fuck you! I'm out of here."

"Like hell you are."

"Let go of me!"

A cry of pain followed by a gasping, "You'll pay for that you bitch."

"Maybe, but it won't be today" and I heard the side door open. I moved to the driver's side of the vehicle and peeking around the back I saw Nancy heading for the bar. I ducked low and keeping cars between us I ran for the front door. I got to my seat just as Nancy walked up to the booth. She picked up her purse and then her drink. She took a sip of the drink and then threw the remainder of what was in the glass into Pam's face. She said something and headed for the front door. I did the hunched shoulders, hat pulled low and face down to my beer act and Nancy left without noticing me.

But the drama wasn't over yet.

Nancy had either forgotten or just didn't care that she was going to have to go past the conversion van to get to her car. The man she had left the bar with was leaning against his van and holding his crotch. He saw Nancy and cried out:

"You bitch! You fucking bitch! I'm going to hurt you for kicking me in the balls."

Nancy didn't say anything. She just kept walking toward her car. The guy made a move to grab her and she took her hand out of her purse and held whatever it was she had in her had up to the guys face and he screamed, both hands went to his eyes and Nancy kept on walking. The guy fell to his knees and he was sobbing as the lights from Nancy's car swept by him as she left the lot.

I didn't yet know what was going to happen to me and Nancy, but for the time being she was still my wife and one of a man's primary duties is to take care of his own so I did what I had to do. It wasn't very sporting of me, but I wasn't after a fair fight. I needed to deliver a threat and a warning. I walked up to him and kicked him hard in the ribs and then I stomped him. When I was done I said:

"You leave Nancy alone hear? You leave her alone or the next time I'll put you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. If you need to take it out on someone take it out on the bitch that set this little party up."

I kicked him once more for emphasis and then I headed home.

On the way home I decided that I knew all that I needed to know to confront Nancy. Granted that it wasn't all that much, but from what I'd overheard guys were paying Pam to get blow jobs from Nancy. I would have to get the rest from Nancy herself.

Nancy was there and awake when I got home and when she came over to hug me and kiss me I pushed her away and she looked at me in surprise.

"What did you do that for?"

"Why would I want to kiss the mouth that gives blow jobs in the Alhambra parking lot?"

I guess I expected a denial of some sort, but what I got was the sight of Nancy looking like a balloon that had just suddenly deflated. She sat down and said:

"You were never supposed to know. I tried so hard to keep it away from you. You weren't supposed to find out. It was all to keep you from finding out. I'm sorry. Oh God I'm sorry. I'll pack and be out of here tomorrow" and she got up and headed for the bedroom.

After a minute or so I got up and followed her. When I got to the bedroom I found her sitting on the bed and crying her eyes out. My natural inclination was to go to her, take her in my arms and comfort her. I beat that inclination down and got on my side of the bed and sat down with my back against the headboard and watched her.

It took a while, but she was eventually cried out and when the sobbing stopped I asked:

"Do I get to know why?"

She looked at me with a sad forlorn expression and then the story came out. I had been on one of my rare out of town trips and Nancy had stopped with the girls for their usual girl's night out. It had started out like the evening usually did. Drinks, talking and an occasional harmless dance with guys that were regular customers and who the girls accepted as being safe. At some point after she had been there a while she started feeling dizzy and disoriented and Pam had suggested that they go outside for some fresh air.

To shorten things a bit it turned out that Pam had put something in one or more of Nancy's drinks and while Nancy was 'out of it' Pam got Nancy gangbanged and filmed it. When Nancy finally recovered from whatever it was that Pam had put in her drinks Pam told her that she was going to send the video to me.

"I didn't even know that she knew you. She seemed to have something against you and was going to get back at you using me to do it. I begged her not to send you the tape and she laughed at me and said she wished she could see your face when you watched it. I begged and pleaded with her not to do it but she just laughed at me.

"The next day she told me that she had reconsidered. She wouldn't send you the tape if I would whore for her. On our girl's night out I would have to have sex with some guy who would pay her for the privilege. I refused. I told her if I did that you would eventually find out and I would lose you any way so she might as well go ahead and send you the tape and get it over with.

"And you would have found out. We make love sometimes when I get home and you like to eat me. Even if I cleaned myself you might have tasted something that would make you wonder or trigger some suspicion or maybe I would have felt different when you entered me. She told me that I could limit it to blow jobs and I decided that I could do that. I could stop on my way home, brush my teeth and gargle and then take a sip of vodka from a flask I had in my purse. That way I could kiss you without much guilt and my pussy would still be only for you."

I led her back to the beginning. How did she get involved with Pam in the first place? Pam had transferred in from another branch of the company and during the course of getting to know the other girls in the office she apparently saw the picture of me on Nancy's desk. Once she had ascertained that Nancy was my wife Pam joined the group for the regular girl's night out and then she waited until she could make her move.

I listened to Nancy's story and wondered just what I had done to Pam to make her do what she had done to Nancy. I remembered Billy Neubert telling me about Pam and how she had acquired the nickname of Snake. He told me that she would hide in the grass and lurk under bushes until she had a chance to strike.

Nancy finished talking and sat on the bed looking at me. I didn't know if she was waiting for me to call her names, tell her she was a whore or what, but I didn't say anything for several seconds before asking:

"Why didn't you just tell me what happened? Why didn't you put your trust in me and my love for you? You didn't go out looking to cheat on me. You were taken advantage of and I would have understood that."

"I couldn't. There was no way I could let you see that tape. I love you more than anything and it is going to near kill me to lose you, but I would have lost you months ago if you had seen that video. My only hope of keeping you was to give in to what Pam wanted. I know you Bobby and I know what would have happened if I told you. You would have gone after Pam and when you did that she would have laughed at you and given you the tape."

"The tape wouldn't have mattered. Knowing how Pam had set you up I doubt that I would have looked at it even if she did give it to me."

"I could not take that chance. It wasn't just me and another guy. It was me with six other guys. It was me with a cock in my mouth, a cock in my ass and a cock in my pussy. All at the same time! And I was loving it. There is no way that you would not have thrown me out of the house on my ass if you had seen that tape. I just could not take that chance."

"You aren't making any sense here Nancy. I would already know that you were doing it under the influence of something that had been put in your drinks."

"That's the problem Bobby. I didn't tell you the entire story. When I came out from under the influence of whatever she gave me I was really getting into it. If you would have seen the tape you would have seen me begging for it. You would have heard me crying out for another hard cock to take the place of the spent one that had just pulled out of me. When the guys were all done and couldn't get it up anymore I was begging them to try. One of them said if they took a break, got something to eat and rested up for an hour or so maybe they could go again. We all got dressed and went to the IHOP for breakfast and then we went right back to it.

"It went on all day Bobby. I called in sick Thursday and it went on all day. When the guys just could not go any more a couple of them called friends. All day Bobby. I lost count of how many guys there were. It lasted until ten that night. If you had seen that tape you would have seen a willing – a more than willing – Nancy. You would have seen a Nancy who was loving every second of it. You would have seen a Nancy who wanted to do it again and again and again. You would have heard me agreeing to do it again. You would have heard me agreeing to call in to work sick on Friday and do it again. I could not take the chance of telling you Bobby. I did not dare take the chance."

I sat there and stared at her as the enormity of what she had done sank in. It of course led to more questions.

"Since you loved it so much how many more times have you done it?"

"That was the only time. When I think back on it I guess that I let myself go since it really didn't matter. It had already happened while I was under the influence and I was really into it when the influence wore off. It was a done deal by then and I was loving it so why not keep on going? You were out of town and I didn't need to rush home so why not keep on going."

"Again, if you loved it so much why didn't you do it again? Why limit yourself to just giving head?"

"I didn't do it again because I knew if I did it would lead me down a path I didn't want to travel. A second time would have led to a third which would have led to a fourth and so on. I could have hidden it and gotten away with it for a while, but eventually you would have found out and I would have lost you and losing you isn't a price I was willing to pay. Even though I agreed to do it the next Wednesday I didn't. As for the blow jobs? I was doing them reluctantly and only to keep Pam from giving you the tape. I felt that if I limited it to my usual girl's night out you would never find out what was going on. How did you find out?"

I told her and then said, "I didn't notice any of the other girls on the two nights I watched you."

"Gail got married and her new husbands work hours interfered with her being able to stop. Marge's husband got a new job and his hours got in the way of her being able to stop. Jill only stopped because she was good friends with Gail and when Gail stopped Jill dropped out two. In a way I guess it was a good thing that the group dissolved because I could never have hidden what I was doing from them. How could I? Leaving the bar with a man to go out to the parking lot? They would have known in a heartbeat and both Gail and Jill are so straight-laced that they might have called you and filled you in on what I was doing. I'm sorry Bobby. I am really sorry for what I have done to us."

She got up and said, "I'll sleep on the couch tonight and call in to work sick tomorrow. I'll pack and try to be gone by the time you get home tomorrow."

"No you won't. Yes to sleeping on the couch, but you will go to work tomorrow and act normal around Pam or at least as normal as possible after throwing a drink in her face. I've got some thinking to do, but Miss Stewart is about to find that she has fucked with the wrong man."

Nancy started to say something, but I held up a hand to stop her. "Not now. Just go away and leave me alone. I've got a lot on my mind and a lot to think about."

Nancy gave me a long look and then picked up her pillow and left the room.

+++++++++++++++++++

Sleep didn't come easy that night and when it did come it was a very restless sleep. I woke up three or four times before falling back to sleep. I was not at all rested when the alarm went off at six. I doubt that Nancy slept any better on the couch. The other two bedrooms in the house were not usable as bedrooms. At least not for an adult. One had been turned into a home office and the other was set up for the baby we had planned on having and the only bed in it was a baby's crib.

Nancy was up fixing breakfast when I came into the kitchen after taking my morning shower. She put a plate down on the table for me and then left the room. Not a word was spoken. I heard the shower start running as I ate and I wondered how our day was going to go.

Nancy hadn't come back by the time I finished my breakfast so I got up, filled my travel mug with coffee and left for work. On the drive in I thought of several things I wanted to do to Pam, but most of them would have put me in prison if I didn't get away with them so I ruled them out.

It was a good thing I was the boss because I did not get a lot of work done that day as half of my time was spent thinking on my situation and on what I was going to do. About three in the afternoon I realized that all of the things I had come up with would not work because they were all too complicated. They all depended on several things having to happen at just the right time. If any one of the elements didn't happen when it was supposed to the entire plan would fall apart and the element of surprise would be lost and I did not want Pam to see it coming.

Once I realized that I remembered what my instructor in Project Planning and Management had preached. He called it the KISS Principle. Keep it simple stupid." Once I remembered that and rolled it around in my head for a bit I came up with a simple plan that could work if I got some help, but it need to be the 'right kind' of help and I knew just the man to go to.

+++++++++++++++

I met Ramon two days after my eighteenth birthday. It was the summer between high school graduation and my starting college. I was working for my Uncle George doing construction and I was on a job site doing some clean up when I heard sirens coming my way. I saw a tall Hispanic guy running like hell and I surmised that his running and the sirens were connected. As he got near I yelled at him to get into the construction trailer on the side of the site. He didn't even hesitate. He went right into the trailer and a minute later a cop car pulled up and a cop got out and asked me if I'd seen anybody running this way.

"There was a Mexican in jeans and a camo jacket that ran by a couple minutes or so ago. I think he cut across the lot on the corner and ran up Wilcox."

The cop jumped back into his car and lights flashing and sirens wailing he went to the corner, hung a left and sped up Wilcox. Why did I do it? Help the runner I mean. I didn't know him or why the cops were chasing him. He could have been an axe murderer for all I knew, but I was down on cops at the time and I wasn't as much helping the runner as I was saying "Fuck you!" to the cops. In the last month I'd gotten two traffic tickets that as far as I was concerned were bullshit and bogus. One was because I didn't come to an absolute completely still stop at a stop sign and the other was for being three miles over the speed limit. Three miles over for Christ's sake! Anyway, my mood was "Fuck the police!" when the running man appeared.

Once the cops were out of sight I went into the trailer and met Ramon Agullera. I told him the cops were gone, but he should stay put for a while in case they doubled back. I didn't ask him what he did that had the law after him and he didn't volunteer the information. I went back outside and got back to doing the site cleanup and when after a half hour the cops hadn't come back I went back into the trailer. I gave Ramon a pair of coveralls that had been left in the trailer and swapped him my Levi jacket for his camo jacket and made arrangements to swap back in a day or so. Ramon thanked me profusely and told me that he was forever in my debt and if I ever needed anything to just let him know.

++++++++++++

I met Ramon two days later and we swapped jackets and then he took me with him to a party where he introduced me to Carmen who before the night was over relieved me of my virginity. As far as I was concerned any debt that Ramon felt that he owed me was paid in full by his introducing me to that hot little chili pepper, but he didn't see it that way and I wasn't going to argue with him over it.

I ended up hanging with Ramon for the rest of the summer. Ramon always seemed to have girls around and Carmen, Maria, Consuela and Lupe saw to it that I was well laid and properly trained in matters sexual. I found out later that Ramon ran girls as one of his many enterprises and he had set me up with them. I was going to complain? Yeah. Right. Ramon and I had stayed in touch and if anyone could do what I wanted done it would be him.

Ramon had done well over the years and while most of his 'enterprises' were somewhat shady or downright illegal he did have few legitimate businesses. One of them was the El Mason Cantina. El Mason was a Mexican restaurant and bar and I called Ramon and asked him to meet me there for a drink after I got off work.

After the "Good to see you" and the "How have you been" were out of the way I told him of my problem and what I wanted to do about it and the I asked him if he had any suggestions. He did and I listened as he outlined them. We roughed out a plan and then I headed home. I had no idea of what awaited me there, but whatever it was I was going to have to be a little more civil to Nancy because I was going to need her help in what was planned for Pam.

When I got to the house I found Nancy sitting at the kitchen table with an open bottle of wine in front of her and a half filled glass in her hand. She looked up when I came into the room and said: