Pam is Stan Ch. 01 - Pawn takes Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow I roll over, and pulling out of her with a long "ooosh" sucking sound, I spin her around on top of me to lick her over-sensitive clit, unaware that I've forgotten my splash guard. The combination of splooge, girl cum, lube, and squirt splashes my face like the first row at Sea World. Pam is quivering and quaking, her cunt muscles spasming to push out more fluids, her mouth languid on my member, as she slowly picks up the pace, kissing the tip of my cock in glorious celebration of our union. Right about the time I'm hard again, Pam pulls off of me.

"I've discovered the most wonderful way to travel. Fuck me to the bathroom, please." Pam says with a laugh.

I slide into her slack channel with ease, as I pick her body up easily off the bed, now seeming much lighter than it was last night. She kisses me wildly as we slowly move to the bathroom.

"You have to pull out your cock for me to use the restroom." Pam objects.

"I'm not voluntarily pulling my cock out of you. Ever." I answer with a smile.

"The other option is for me to pee all over you." Pam suggests between kisses.

"I'm not good with that option either." I answer with a smile and a series of return kisses.

"Ok, I'll do it then." Pam says as she struggles, impaled in the middle of the air, where her short legs can't reach the ground. "Some help here." she adds.

I grab her ass and start plunging my still hard after-fucking cock into her with the deepest strokes I can manage. Grunts are still coming out with each thrust. It feels like she cums with each stroke into her.

"That didn't help. We're going to have to go with the other option if you try it again, just so you know. Please bend your knees so my feet can touch the ground." Pam observes.

I comply with her command, but just like a one bar prison, even standing on tippy toes does not get her cunt off my cock.

"Could we move over to the tub, please?" Pam suggests.

I do as she says, and she can finally get enough purchase to get herself off my cock.

"Could you join me at the commode?" she asks sweetly grabbing my hand like a teenage sweetheart.

She flips the lid and squats, then grabs my cock and begins sucking in the longest, deepest thrusts she can manage (about halfway). But it is enough to keep my cock interested. She wipes and flushes, never letting my cock out of her mouth.

"Could you fuck me to the kitchen, please?" Pam says as she moves over to stand on the edge of the tub.

My cock slides easily into her slick channel, her arms wrap around my neck, her legs lock behind my ass. We are going mobile, and I am joined to her again. Just the small motions caused by walking are enough to deeply satisfy both of us, and the stairs are especially fun.

"Any particular destination?" I ask as we cross the threshold, and I take the occasion to notice her nipples have deflated slightly. So I tweak and pinch and twist them until she is too distracted to answer. I kiss her lustily, as I lay her back on the kitchen counter to get a hold of her hips and fuck her properly.

"You are a fucking God." Pam says, her eyes shining with tears. I can feel the deep, full satisfaction of our joining throbbing through her. I can feel her love for me, every bit as deep as her love for Stan. This was the right way to do this. This was the right way to take her from him.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We spent Saturday and Sunday fucking in every room of the house, every closet, every hallway. We fuck while we make food, we fuck while we eat. We fuck while we replace fluids which seem to flee our bodies or be expelled profligately. We fuck in the pool, in the hot tub, in the garage, in the laundry, on the roof level deck of the garage. We do oral. We do vaginal, we even do anal, so I officially became her owner. We knew more about each other's sexuality at the end of that weekend than most married couples know at the end of their lives. I was good with all of it. No sex partner could ever compare to her, it is like we share the Pamisstan telepathy as long as our genitals are in contact with each other.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Stan was wary when he came home, Pam's car in the two car garage, my car in the three car wide driveway. Would he be welcomed, as Dick once welcomed him, as Pam and her friends once tormented him? Or would he be told Pam had a new owner, and if he wanted to still be her toy, he could bend over and take it?

Coming in through the pool complex, he could see them there in the living room, fucking as if he never existed, that massive cock - just to serve that massive cock would be enough reason for him to live - that massive cock slowly thrusting into her as she fingered her own clit. Dick is tormenting her nipples as they kiss, and a mask of sheer bliss is on both their faces. Pam sees him standing there, spreads her legs wider, and points with her hand at her open gash, stuffed full of that monster cock, knowing full well he could not hear her through the glass of the pool doors. Stan's heart skips a beat, as he realizes he is being welcomed into their bed. Whatever the terms, he will gladly take it.

Once inside, he can hear the grunts of their shared fuck, but the overpowering scent of fuck nearly knocks him over. The squish - ooosh is nearly hypnotic in its rhythm. That powerful piston must be resizing, indeed re-boring Pam's channel. She would never be tight for him again.

"Stan - give us each a kiss." Dick commands.

Stan moves onto the sofa, where Pam is the closest. Her kiss is hot, passionate, and welcoming. For just a moment he forgets his girlfriend is being fucked by another man. Is this the end for them? A hand reaches out for his hair, pulling him away to another hot mouth, also passionate, also welcoming. The same mouth he has been fantasizing about for weeks. There is no hesitation, no tentative probing. This is like someone would kiss him if they were fucking him. Stan nearly climaxes from that thought, knowing that he is wanted. Whatever the limits Dick has for him, it will be enough, and he will be thrilled.

Pulling away, Dick commands "Lick her clit. Make her come hard Stan. Use everything you know about her pussy to turn her inside out with climaxes."

Moving down between Pam's legs, the rank odor of her juicing pussy smells like a bucket of cum had been dumped into it in the last two days (and probably has). He feasts on the swollen lips of her labia, making her moan, then using flat of the tongue strokes, right on the tip of her clit, reasoning she'd been rubbing herself enough that light foreplay wouldn't even be felt. Bucking of hips is the response, as Pam's orgiastic orgasmic frenzy is muffled by Dick's mouth. He must really love her to want her to come like this. That thought expands like a light bulb warming him from the inside. We are making love to her. A team. All her pussy secrets being spilled into his mouth, unlocked by that giant fucking key. Pam's hips thrash, as wave after wave of climax crashes through her body, nipples so stiff that Cat Scratch Fever stiffness seems like Play-Doh. This is diamond glass cutter hard, as he pinches them, fingertips just vibrating in feather light touches to the very tip of her nipples. It is enough to trigger another wave of orgasms. He repeats the pinching, feather light teasing while varying the caresses to her clit between licking and sucking in synchronicity. Her body is his orchestra, and the 1812 overture cum cannons are firing.

Pam's orgasm fiesta is milking out Dick's orgasm. He can feel the spurts below his tongue, as the massive member has its own set of shuddering spasms expanding and contracting in the pussy which is little more than a tight set of rubber bands wrapped around it added to the mix. Is this what it was like for them all weekend? Sex at an intensity level he could not have imagined if he hadn't seen it?

Dick is panting as he says "Clean us up, Stan. Don't miss a drop of cum on either one of us."

Stan dove in to his commanded task. It is obvious Pam and Dick have been fucking all weekend. Basically there is baby batter lather mixed with girl cum all over their privates. Stan starts licking Dick's balls and the length of shaft not still inside Pam, holding back the flood of splooge like a finger in the dyke. The crinkly, hairy balls kept the baby batter lather trapped in the wrinkles, so he uses his hand to smooth the scrotum out where he is licking it. Stan makes quick work of the ball bag, then finger and tongue swipe Dick's perineum between the asshole and the scrotum, followed by his tongue. Cleaning off the cock is harder, since he can't get to one side of it easily. So he licks up one side, around the labia, up to the clit, back down the labia, and then back down the shaft. It takes longer than he expected, but at least now he can work on getting the cock out.

Stan knew what was coming, but the volume of fluid still surprised him, to chuckles from Pam and Dick. He ignores the cock and licks all the splooge that isn't on his face, re-cleaning the labia and slickened furburger above it, diddling the clit with one hand, stroking the cock shaft with the other. Tongue dipping into the channel of her pussy yields copious amounts of cum, to which he found he was already addicted. He would do this anytime they asked, in front of anyone, no matter how embarrassing. Pam is really enjoying it, but wants to enjoy it more. Pam pushes Stan to the floor and mounts his face, adding a gravity assist to the splooge delivery system. But it frees Stan's hands to play with her clit as he deeply tongues her pussy, licking the porn ambrosia straight from the source.

As the flow slows to a trickle, Pam stands and says "I'm going to go shower. Stan, you are on fluffer duty until I get back. If you make him cum just to steal a load of jism, I swear I will flog your cock, balls, and ass so hard you won't be comfortable in any position for the next two weeks. Tell me you've heard me and understand."

"I hear you and I understand, Mistress." Stan says quickly with a chuckle, recognizing the addiction of another cum junkie.

"That said, I dare you to edge him so that he is very worried about cumming in your mouth. Throw in a little ass play just to shake him up. But if his cock isn't hard enough to fuck me when I get back, you are going to pay dearly. Suck Dick's dick well for me baby, and you will be rewarded. I may just give you the role of cleaner and fluffer on a permanent basis." Pam scampers off with a laugh.

"Best get to work, Stan." Dick urges, then continues "I'm not worried about cumming in your mouth. I would be quite happy to cum in another man's mouth for the first time, as long as it is yours. I'm sure that after you and Pam are married, I will be quite happy to take your anal virginity on your wedding night. But you are going to have to ask her first. She has asked me to move in here, and take the dominant role. You're doing a great job sucking and stroking my cock. Pam tells me all you've had to practice on is plastic. I expect to use you freely once you are married. I expect you to be thrilled Pam wants you to clean us and fluff us. But the bad news is Wicked Wanda of the West is going to have full access to you as well. If you want my protection from her, you have until Friday to get an answer from Pam. I know Pam wants to move Wanda in here, and that would be a real pain in the ass for you, plus bad news for both of us due to her influence on Pam."

"Ooh, suck the tip a little bit harder. That's it! You are going to be a great cocksucker for me. Take a break for a minute and kiss me, I bet I can still taste her pussy and my come in your mouth." Dick says as Stan pulls off of him.

Stan kisses Dick mouth to mouth, lost in lust for this man and his magical double-double cock. The first man he ever kissed. The first man whose cock he ever sucked. The first man whose cum he licked up. The first man to promise to cum in his mouth and take his ass. Stan swoons, and Dick kisses him more urgently, both of them with their cocks throbbing in lust.

"I just heard the water shut off upstairs. You better get your mouth back on the tip of my cock." Dick urges.

Stan augurs a knuckle up Dick's asshole as his other hand starts stroking Dick's cock. "You have a magical double length, double width cock. I'm not going to give that up without a fight. Then you tell me I can have you and Pam too. I will do anything for either of you. To have both of you? I cannot imagine anything you would ask of me I would not give you. I will always do as you ask."

Stan swoops down to full length deep throat strokes from the tip to the balls, burying Dick's cock deep in his throat, bulging out so even a casual glance could see it. Slow strokes of mouth up the shaft to the tip, where his tongue goes wild all over the glans, followed by the hand caressing the shaft as it follows, then back down to the balls, make Dick grab the cushions of the sofa hard to keep from spurting into Stan's mouth. Chuckling vibrates in Stan's throat, literally laughing at how easy it would be to make Dick cum with advanced oral skills, celebrates their union once again, allies in Dick's seduction of Pam. Seducing each other as well, loving each other in ways they do not yet fully understand.

Pam takes the time to fix her makeup and hair. Looking in the mirror, she sees she is glowing from within, the happiest she has ever been in her life. Only one thing could make her happier. She believes Dick only tolerates Stan, while she knows almost exactly how much Stan is in love with Dick, almost as much as she is herself. She has been praying for weeks for there to be a way, some way, any way for it all to work out so the three of them can be together and love each other. She never saw, or had the merest inkling of Dick's manipulations of herself and Stan. If she did, she would have kissed his ass and prostrated herself before him to do as he pleased with both of them. Stan knew less than her and yet felt exactly the same way. The method did not matter to them, the means of subterfuge and plotting irrelevant. What mattered was getting what they wanted, and they wanted each other and wanted Dick.

Pam floats down the stairs on her cloud of jubilation, seeing Stan sucking Dick's cock, as Stan glows and Dick moans, squeezing the holy hell out of the couch cushions. She laughs out loud at the knuckle augured up Dick's ass, and the incredible skill Stan has developed for cock sucking without her being aware of it. Surprise and pleasure all mix together as Pam arrives in front of the two men she loves, who apparently more than tolerate each other. Pam's joy is squared, off the charts, too big to measure.

"Will one of you two gentlemen be so kind as to fuck me to bed?" Pam says sweetly.

"Just in time. That was close. Hop on milady, I shall fuck you to where you need to go." Dick isn't kidding, he was only a stroke or two from dumping his balls in Stan's mouth. Love and respect for mad skills. Shear fear as to the vengeance Pam would have extracted from Stan as punishment. Dick grabs Pam's ass, lifting her onto his cock as she wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his back.

"I wish someone would fuck me to bed." Stan pouts.

"Shall I call Wanda to help you out with that?" Pam says, her mood impenetrable to any teasing.

"No thank you, Mistress. I shall go to bed by myself." Stan says as he trudges behind them.

Dick chimes in, teasing Stan hard "Shame that. We could use a licker/cleaner/fluffer for the next couple of hours. Too bad there are no volunteers available to serve us."

"You really are trying to fuck me to death." Pam laughs.

"I told Stan if I was so feeble I couldn't fuck you to death over a weekend, I'd need you to marry him so at least I could cuckold him for the rest of his life. Because your tight pussy and incredibly tight ass are entirely too good for him." Dick buries the lead as a wide smile shines on Pam's face which refused to leave for days.

"I'm sorry to say due to my honor bound commitment to make certain Mistress is not fucked to death, I must offer my services as clit licker, cleaner, and fluffer. May I join the two of you in your bedchambers?" Stan responds faux formally.

"They aren't my bedchambers anymore. He owns my ass, he rules the house by the rules we agreed to when we bought it." Pam says slightly sadly.

"I'm certainly not going to bounce Stan's sweet cocksucking mouth out of my bed, nor delay the orgasmic ripples he could produce in your quim one instant. As far as I'm concerned, he has an invitation to our bed for the rest of time." Dick proposes.

"I shall attempt to live up to your characterization of my services and skills." Stan says with a flourish.

Arriving at the bed, I roll to put Pam and I into the bed, while Stan tries to figure out where he fits.

"Stan - your cock in her mouth, your mouth on her cunt." I pronounce.

"Sire, while you rule, unless your specifically overrule her, Mistresses orders stand. She has decreed I cannot caress her privates in her bedroom without her express permission." Stan stands firm.

"And I own her ass, and I gave you permission. Mistress will punish you later for your disobedience. Until then I suggest you get your cock in her mouth and your mouth on her cunt as soon as is possible." Dick demands in a harsh tone of voice that makes everyone sit up and take notice.

So while Stan and Pam sixty nine, Dick fucks Pam with grudge fuck intensity. A great deal of each blow is absorbed by Pam's round rump, but Stan still has to cling to her hips to keep his teeth from biting into her clit and clitoral hood. So fast sucking and licking is the order of the day. Pam is glad to have a cock she can completely deep throat easily, and tries to show Stan how very much she loves him with her oral ministrations. The orgasm chain building from the pistoning and pounding is now familiar to her, as her own pussy makes it harder and harder to concentrate.

That damn double-double dick could make her betray anyone and anything. She knew Stan felt the same way. Just the honor of being able to suck it clean and fluff it had lit him up inside like a Christmas tree. If they were this far gone after one session and a weekend, how enslaved would they be in a week, a month, a year? She'd given him her ass, still stretched and sore. How soon would he demand Stan follow her down Slut Road? Would there be anything they could deny him? Pam shuddered with her first chain of orgasms, as she realizes there are no limits. She didn't remember where the point of no return was, perhaps when he kissed her? Or when he grabbed her hair? She remembered her pussy reacting violently in favor of that move. Was it when he twisted her nipples? Pinched them? Or was it the first time that huge double-double cock plunged into her? Before that? How had he gotten her out of her panties in his office? Why did she rub her nylons on his cock, measure it with her feet, in public no less! Ripples of climaxes run through her, triggered by the intimate ministrations of her beloved Stan. How did he get Stan to betray her at every turn? How did she betray Stan, forcing double-double to be the first cock Stan ever sucked, the first cum (besides his own) that he'd ever tasted?

The chains of orgasms got longer and more intense. She tried to pay Stan back with her best oral skills, he responded by climaxing down her throat. She can feel how tight Dick's balls are, another blast of his cum would soon fill her channel. How did Dick know sharing his cum with her would addict her to it? How did he know it would be the same for Stan? Why did she want to fight Stan to share the cleaning with her? Why is Dick so comfortable with Stan sucking him, is he bi? Would he take Stan's ass to own him lock stock and barrel? Why did she take Wanda's advice, and prepare Stan to be taken mouth and ass by larger cocks? Would Dick take Wanda as his own, mouth, cunt and ass? Would she get to lick out the cum? The last thought triggered a very long chain of orgasms during which Pam more existed and observed than consciously participated. Dick climaxed, and somehow Stan did his cleaner/fluffer duties while Pam lazily diddled herself in small orgasmic circles. Dick said something, and then the three of them were kissing, sharing their cum. There was another long chain of orgasms and then only blackness. Perhaps she'd been fucked to death after all.