Pam is Stan Ch. 01 - Pawn takes Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan would remember that climax for the rest of his life. The first time another man took his cum from him while the love of his life kisses him in celebration. The first time he knew that more love was better than less love for absolute certainty to the depths of his soul. He knew he had only one task to complete tomorrow, to find a hideously beautiful ring for Pam and ask her to marry him.

Pam scurries of to rummage through chests, while Wanda pulls Stan to her face, kissing down the last dribbles off of the tip of his shaft, while impaling herself on that double-double treat. Pam returns and lubes up Wanda's sphincter, as she also lubes up the strap-on she got from the chest. Wanda goes airtight, the first with real cocks, while Pam slides a vibrator into her left hand. Wanda had always cum like gang-busters from triple penetration, the most intense of which used the textured soft penis which almost grips her clit as it slides over it. This is slower, less frantic fucking than before, but intense, with deep throbbing climaxes. Wanda wants all of them, but she wants one more than any other that she has wanted in her life.

"Pam, Dick - switch holes. Stan, feed me your cock while you suck on my nipples." Wanda decrees.

Pam simply withdrew from Wanda and removed the strap-on by twisting it at the base to unlock it. Putting on a different black plastic penis, she uses her left hand to lube up and insert the tip of Dick's cock into Wanda's not-so-tight-anymore sphincter. Then she easily fed the 10 inch black cock into Wanda's now tight snatch. Wanda's back arches as the two cocks inside her slide all the way home, and as she gulps for air, Stan slides his cock into her mouth and bends over to latch his mouth onto her left teat - the more sensitive of the two. He gives each nipple equal time, as Dick and Pam demand their payment from Wanda's body - every climax, every clit stretching, cunt throbbing, ass rippling eruption of pure joy.

Dick grabs Wanda's boobs as he hisses in her ear "Mine."

"Mine. Always." Pam says as she thrusts her pelvis hard, driving the strap-on as deep as she can on each thrust, while orgasmic shudders ripple through Wanda.

"You belong to us now. Don't forget it." Dick says with deep ass banging thrusts that make Wanda cry out around Stan's shaft. After a long series of climaxes, Wanda's body goes slack. Pam, Stan, and Dick pull off of her, and distance themselves from her snoring.

"Wine and hot tub?" Stan suggests.

"Excellent idea!" Dick and Pam say in unison, as they laugh at the unintentional synchronicity.

"Shower first?" Dick suggests. Pam spends several minutes soaping him in the shower - well at least one part of him - as they kiss. Stan only pulled away from their kiss to kneel, taking Dick's now turgid shaft into his soft mouth, while his hands played with his balls and teased his ass.

They ended up in the hot tub, drinking wine from their plastic wine glasses, while Pam sat on the rim of the hot tub, being orally feasted upon by Stan, while Dick stood on the hot tub seat, really more of a shelf that runs around the sides, and fed her his cock.

"Fuck me to bed." Pam said, clearly aware the hour was late.

It was easy for Pam to stand up, stand at the edge of the tub, and slide onto Dick's double-double miracle. Surprising her, Stan came up behind her, with her rear thrust out, and slid his cock into her ass for the very first time. They stood there for the few minutes it took Stan to come. Dick then fucked her all the way up the stairs to continue to fuck her in their own bed, while Wanda snored and Stan licked her clit. When Dick finally came inside her hot wet pussy, they were all near the batteries empty point. Dick and Pam pushed Wanda to the edge of the bed, Pam got in next to her, and then Dick. Wanda was so deep asleep she put her arm around Pam, pressing her globes into Pam's back. Pam stabbed Dick's back with her stiff nipples, to tired to do anything about it. Dick grinned knowing everything was right with his world, and quickly fell asleep.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-