Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrusts carried on through her orgasm this time. The flow of juices dappled that shaft, shining as well on her thighs.

Her cries died down into gasps, but the thrusts still did not stop.

Not only did they not stop, but Tanya summoned more of her strength, fucking harder now, still not to the level of savagery she could unleash, but enough to jar and jostle Laura, her gasps sharper and shorter now, forced from her by those ruder impacts.

Laura grabbed at Tanya's shoulders. The shemale growled, and then grabbed her hands in turn and pinned them to the bed. The sudden, aggressive maneuver made the younger woman whimper in fearful surprise, but she gave in quickly, the initial, very slight struggle her body instinctively put up ceasing after a few seconds.

Next to them, Pam bit her lip, watching her owner exert dominance over another woman, showing this new friend the sublime joy of submission.

Tanya ducked down to nip at Laura's neck again. When the younger woman tilted her head again to allow easier access, she ended up looking straight at Pam again. Lust reigned in that look, but there was a bit of fear as well, so the housewife reached out to stroke at her forehead.

"You're doing such a good job, honey, just keep taking that cock however she gives it to you..."

"Is this...how...she fucks...you two?" came the strained question.

"Not quite, honey," Pam answered gently.

"Yeah," Alex cut in, "she fucks us much harder than this. She really gives it to us!"

"She pretty much does whatever she wants to us."

Laura moaned, eyes wider.

And then the pace stopped.

The moan became a whine as those hips resumed the gentle pace, grinding that cock slowly and steadily into that drenched channel. Tanya did not move from Laura's neck, now sucking and kissing there. All the younger woman could do was keep her head to the side, eyes fluttering closed from time to time, more whines coming out, her desire for the harder pace unimportant to the shemale and thus left unfulfilled for now.

"She'll fuck you however she wants to," Pam told her.

The housewife looked over to Tanya; from that crown of black hair to those rippling back muscles to those bouncing breasts to that tensing ass to that thick shaft to those strong legs, she adored every inch she could see.

The gentle pace continued. Tanya stayed at Laura's neck, and kept her hands pinned to the bed. Despite her obvious desire for the thrusts to resume, the younger woman was content to take what was given, no struggle offered, her legs still wrapped around Tanya's waist.

"That's good," Pam encouraged, "just like that, be a good girl..."

Laura moaned, and then Tanya kissed her.

A light smattering of sweat shone on both women. Pam licked her lips, watching a small trickle slide down between Tanya's shoulders, the gleam highlighting the rich brown of her skin.

The shemale broke the kiss again and let go of Laura's hands.

As she rubbed at her wrists, Tanya leaned back, and beckoned her sluts closer.

Alex was quicker than Pam, so she was drawn in first for a kiss. She cooed whorishly, pressing against the shemale. As they made out, Tanya let her hands roam over that bountiful bust, caressing and teasing at the swaying mounds. There was no jealousy in the housewife, who watched with a smile. Laura groaned, still tolerating the gentle pace, the shemale easily able to multitask.

The shemale soon turned to Pam, who much like Alex, pressed closer and eagerly accepted a kiss. An assertive tongue nudged at her lips, and she let it through, feeling it slide over hers. The closeness with her owner was as always, delightful, a shiver running down her spine as she luxuriated in such proximity.

The groans that Laura let out went ignored over the next few minutes. Tanya went back and forth between her sluts, kissing and groping them.

She did not change up her pace during those few minutes. Her hips moved slowly and steadily, her throbbing cock dredging up plenty of juices and giving Laura plentiful pleasure.

Finally, she nudged her sluts away, and kissed Laura. The younger woman purred, her back arching, her breasts rubbing against Tanya's, her legs wrapping tighter around the shemale.

Those powerful hips drew back, and then drove forward.

The gentle pace switched as they repeated the sudden motion until the shemale was fucking harder and faster than earlier.

Tanya reared up, staring down at the younger woman.

"Oh god," Laura gasped, staring back up, a desperate need unfurling over her face, "don't stop, please, Tanya, don't stop, keep going, keep fucking me, please..."

Those hips pumped back and forth, sending that cock deep into her clutching channel. The sound of flesh colliding with flesh reared its lewd head again, the flow of her juices squishing around the insistent thrusts and creating a slick landing pad for those swaying testicles to whack into.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum again, don't stop, keep going, please, so close, don't stop, please, keep giving me that dick, oh god, please..."

Laura let out a wordless squeal, her head snapping back against the pillow, her back arching sharply. Tanya snarled, her head tossing back as well, her hair fluttering around her.

The pace stopped as Laura dealt with potent ecstasy, her squeal becoming a cry.

As soon as she registered that stoppage, the cry became a whine, desperation evident again on her face.

"Take your legs off me," Tanya ordered.

Laura obeyed immediately. The shemale grabbed her legs and pushed them back until they rested against her chest. As she whined again, Tanya rose into a crouch over her.

The thrusts started up again, and this time, the full fury that the housewife so adored was unleashed.

Pam and Alex, both enthralled, quickly started masturbating.

Breathless grunts spilled from Laura, forced out by the thrusts. Tanya pounded down into that drenched cunt, her eyes blazing with a fierce desire, her features drawn in a lustful grimace. Laura squirmed and twitched, but she was helpless, the shemale holding tightly to her calves, forcing her legs back against her chest, keeping her pinned.

This was familiar to Pam and Alex, but as it was Laura's first taste of such sexual ferocity, she was gazing up at the shemale almost fearfully. Her pleasure was nevertheless very evident in the gasps that managed to escape around those breathless grunts and the plentiful streams of fluid that trickled from her channel.

"You can take it, honey," Pam said, "you're doing so good, just take it, just like that..."

Although those wide eyes did not budge from the shemale, she continued the encouragement. She limited herself to solely verbal, as she wanted to give the couple space.

The thrusts carried on, that magnificent cock driving deep. Tanya growled, her figure gleaming with sweat, her teeth gritted, her hands squeezing at the calves in her grip.

"Are you on the pill?" she asked Laura.

The younger woman was too caught up in the onslaught of passion to catch the question, so the shemale paused her thrusts.

"Are you on the pill?" she repeated.

The question took a few seconds to register, as Laura needed that time to recover from that onslaught, her eyes aimed at Tanya but not focusing on her at first.

"Yes..." she finally groaned.

"Good."

"Oh god," Laura murmured, eyes widening further, "are you going to cum inside me?"

"You have a problem with that? I can always pull out and cum on your face. Up to you."

Laura bit her lip, taking in Tanya's neutral expression.

"No," she finally said softly. "You can cum inside me..."

"Good."

The thrusts resumed right away, catching Laura off guard, the first squalling cry morphing into an undignified grunt.

Tanya fucked her hard, little sprays of juice bursting out around each thrust. Laura writhed, her breasts bouncing from the rhythm, her toes curling mindlessly. The shemale had control over her body, and was ravaging it ruthlessly, pulping her tender cunt with that throbbing cock. There was only acceptance from Laura, only ragged need and meek surrender.

The last thrust was extra hard, the strength that Tanya brought to bear pressing Laura down into the bed.

"Oh yeah, there we go," she drawled, "take that load..."

Laura mewled, her face awash with pleasure.

"Every fucking drop..."

Pam took in her owner's ecstasy, the euphoria all over that face, that figure trembling from the rapturous bliss.

When the shemale was finally finished cumming inside Laura, she let go of her calves and leaned forward to kiss her. They made out, luxuriating together in the afterglow.

That luxury was short-lived, as Tanya quickly drew back. The younger woman sighed, her spread legs showing off a fresh creampie, the first few dribbles leaking out. Alex licked her lips at the sight and scurried forward.

"Not yet," Tanya said, "let her enjoy it."

Alex nodded, the slightest of pouts flitting over her face.

"Clean me off," came the next order.

"How was it?" Pam asked Laura.

I'm sure I know the answer...

"So good," Laura breathed, stretching lazily, her expression beatific.

Pam laughed and reached down to stroke at her cheek.

"Well, you took it wonderfully."

In front of them, Alex lapped at Tanya's softening length.

"Can I go down on you again?" Laura asked Pam.

"Of course, honey."

"Can you sit on my face? I don't want to get up right now."

Pam laughed again and straddled the younger woman's head.

A curious tongue swiped over her slit. Laura was more confident after her first time, so it moved with purpose.

The orgasm that Pam had denied herself approached swiftly. She watched Alex work on their owner's cock, the ebony meat dripping with wetness, the young woman humming idly as she lapped at it.

That tongue nudged through her slit. She swayed atop it, her hands taking gentle hold of Laura's breasts, letting them fill her grip, the stiff nipples pressing against her palms.

Her pleasure built, her channel clutching at the intruder wriggling inside it. The slurping sounds that came from underneath her let her know Laura was enthusiastically drinking down her juices.

The decadent sensations peaked, this ecstasy less intense than that which Tanya usually gave, thus more easily weathered. Her head tilted back, and she ground down against that eager tongue.

Even as the orgasm became afterglow, Laura kept it going.

The sight before the housewife helped her pleasure build back up again.

Alex's ripe rump wiggled restlessly. Pam could only catch glimpses of the softened length she was attending to, but it was easy to hear her chorus of lewd sighs, whorish groans, and sultry coos. Adding to the spectacle was Tanya, who was looking down at Alex with a smirk, one hand running through her slut's hair while the other caressed at her own breasts.

Pam worked her hips against that tongue. Laura grabbed them to help keep her steady and stole a squeeze of her ass.

Tanya spoke up again soon.

"Now you can clean her up," she told Alex, gesturing to Laura, whose still-spread legs displayed her sex, the pink slit oozing rivers of semen.

The young woman squealed in delight and shimmied in between those legs.

Pam had been tongued through two more orgasms and was close to a third. She had the perfect vantage point as her surrogate daughter planted her mouth right on those soaked folds. Laura purred, her tongue pausing briefly.

"How is she?" Tanya asked Pam.

"She's a quick study," the housewife answered breathlessly.

That tongue picked up right where it had left off, wriggling enthusiastically, hiking up her pleasure as it dredged up her juices. From her vantage point, she could see the shudders running over Laura, those pert breasts jiggling, that trim belly clenching, those painted toes curling. Alex slurped up the errant semen, her hair fluttering from her movements, the housewife reaching down to stroke at those tresses.

The touch made Alex draw back. She grinned mischievously and gestured to those cum-coated folds.

"There's plenty for both of us."

Pam returned the grin and leaned forward into the sixty-nine position. She zeroed in on a trickle of cum oozing from that stretched slit. The trickle fell prey to her tongue, the combination of flavors making her quiver, her owner's potency especially delectable when mixed with sweet feminine nectar. More trickles oozed forth, so she feasted on them, in the process giving Laura what was given to her.

I'm getting more out of this though because I get Tanya's cum too...

But soon, she reared back up, and let Alex take another turn.

They traded off in cleaning up the streams of spunk. Laura moaned and writhed, her pleasure building towards orgasm. Her tongue did not stop even when that orgasm struck, which pushed Pam through her own.

When the cleaning was complete, they stayed there, taking turns eating out that juicy cunt, Tanya watching them from the edge of the bed.

"Alright," she finally said, "that's enough."

Pam and Alex stopped immediately, the former swinging her leg back over Laura's head, the latter in the middle of tongue-fucking their new friend.

As they awaited orders, Laura sighed in satisfaction.

"You both look so sexy," the shemale drawled, "but now it's time to take off the lingerie. I want to see your bodies."

Alex took much less time to undress, as her baby-doll was easier to take off. So, she was naked first. She gave Tanya a cheeky grin as she turned, offering a perfect view of her profile, showing off her curves. The shemale did not move, but her eyes feasted on that sight, the hazel orbs dark with wolfish desire, making Alex bite her lip.

While the shemale ogled Alex, Pam took off her own lingerie, carefully unclipping, unfastening, and unrolling the pieces of her outfit. The need to lay her body bare before Tanya was strong, but she ignored the temptation to rush, not wanting to risk damaging the delicate fabrics.

"Spread your legs," Tanya ordered Alex, "let me see that pussy."

The young woman opened her thighs, showing off her folds, the tender pink gleaming with dew.

"Whose is it?"

"Yours."

"Damn right."

Pam slipped the last bit of her outfit, one of her stockings, over her toes, and placed it on the floor with the rest of the lingerie.

Her owner's gaze fell on her. The heat it provoked inside her was soothed by the coolness of the room and the sheets.

Instead of showing off her profile, she leaned back, and spread her legs wide.

"Whose is it?"

"Yours."

Tanya laughed.

"See that, Laura?"

Their new friend moaned.

"I own them. They're my sluts, just like I told you."

Laura bit her lip, blushing furiously, turned on the displays of submission and dominance.

Tanya took her time appreciating their figures. Where the housewife was slender, her surrogate daughter was voluptuous, but the shemale, as ever, showed no favoritism, giving both bodies the same amount of attention.

"Alright," she said finally, gesturing to Pam and making a circling motion with a finger, "doggystyle. Let's go."

The housewife got into position on her hands and knees, facing away from the shemale.

"Alex, keep Laura busy."

"Aye-aye," Alex answered cheekily, before pouncing on her appointed charge, driving Laura down onto her back.

After a shared giggle, they kissed, squirming against each other.

Pam stayed still, staring straight ahead. Assertive hands grabbed at her ass, kneading it briefly before spreading the cheeks.

A tongue poked at her asshole.

A groan tumbled from her at the familiar sensation. Those hands squeezed as that tongue swiped up and down.

Tanya licked and lapped, enjoying that slice of her, slurping loudly. Those noises delighted Pam, that unabashed enjoyment letting her know how much her owner desired every little bit of her body.

Nearby, Alex was kissing Laura from behind while her hands roved over their new friend, one playing across those breasts, the other stroking at those folds. Laura pressed herself back into that embrace, her purrs muffled by Alex's mouth.

The housewife kept a close eye on them. There was no nervousness in Laura, only a willing acceptance. The sight of such intimacy made Pam smile, seeing Alex welcome Laura instead of sinking into jealousy and resentment for having to share Tanya with a third person.

That tongue pushed through her anus, squishing into her insides, wriggling energetically. The shameless slurping only grew louder as the shemale buried her face in the housewife's ass.

Although there was no stimulation lavished on her nearby pussy, it was dripping wet. Pam found plenty of pleasure in that tongue burrowing deeper, and there was undeniable excitement in the knowledge that soon that meaty thickness would replace it.

Tanya took her time, sending it as deep as it could reach. The craving for a fierce pounding surfaced inside the housewife, but she easily ignored it. Her asshole clenched around the swirling tongue, her hands gripping tightly to the sheets.

From time to time, she looked over her shoulder, but all she could see was some of Tanya's hair. However, it was easy to imagine what she could not see: that magnificent cock waiting to be plunged into her. That mental image hiked her lust higher, helping that insistent tongue send her closer to climax.

It finally slipped out, and the bed shifted as the shemale moved away. Pam looked over her shoulder again, watching Tanya pad over to the desk and root around in her purse.

It felt to Pam like such a long time before she returned to the bed, a little bottle in tow. When she saw that gaze sent her way, she made another circular gesture with a finger. Pam turned around, and out of the corner of her eye, saw Alex and Laura, their eyes fixed on the shemale.

The bed shifted again, and seconds later, fingers landed on her asshole. The tips were coated with lube, the necessary slickness greasing that tight bud as the fingers moved around, circling slowly, rubbing up and down, easing just the slightest bit through, every little touch spreading the slickness around and inflaming her neediness. She waited patiently nevertheless, well aware of her station, the shemale expecting her to stay still as she was made ready.

The fingers teased inside her. The care with which Tanya lubed her up belied the vicious passion she knew would be unleashed on her. Her cunt was drenched, the pleasure rising even during this preparation for upcoming debauchery.

When the fingers left her, she fought the urge to look back. She knew what she would see: her owner lubing up that shaft, that agent of ruination and degradation that she so adored, the ebony flesh gleaming lewdly, twitching as Tanya ran a hand along it.

But her eyes stayed forward. Another peek over to Alex and Laura showed them watching whatever was happening behind her with wide-eyed, flush-faced wonder.

"God, it's so big," the latter breathed. "How can you do anal with that thing and not die?"

"You get used to it pretty quickly," the former murmured. "It helps that it feels really good. Like when it's all in your belly, mm, or when she's giving it to you hard, it's so awesome..."

Assertive hands landed again on her ass.

"Why don't you tell Laura about the first time I had your ass?" Tanya suggested.

It was technically a question, but Pam knew it was a command.

"It was last year, almost to the day," she began, feeling those hands spread her cheeks, "at this conference, in this same room even. We had spent a lot of time together over the week, and had gotten to know each other, but the last night, we got to know each other a lot better."

A hard warmth nudged against her greased-up asshole.

"I modeled some lingerie for her. I had no idea how she could be, not yet at least, just so confident, so in control...I found myself giving in to her so easily. She fucked me a few times before she took my ass. She came in my mouth...made me squirt...gave me a nice, hot creampie..."