Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura, on the other hand, had three fingers buried inside her pussy. Her wide eyes flitted between Alex and Tanya, between their faces and their bodies.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?" Tanya asked her.

Laura shook her head.

"I've put a vibrator up there a few times...but I've never done anal."

"We can change that if you want."

Laura's eyes widened further, bugging from their sockets.

"Only if you want," Tanya said pointedly, "and it doesn't have to be tonight."

A few seconds of hesitation followed, and then Laura nodded.

"Maybe someday," she said softly.

Pam noticed a brief, strange gleam in her eyes.

She might only now be realizing that she can have more than this night with Tanya.

Tanya turned her focus back to Alex, tugging at a fistful of hair, chuckling darkly at the lewd squeal that followed.

"That's a good girl, take that cock..."

The hard thrusts carried on, the shemale growling as she laid into the young woman. Soon, an orgasm washed over Alex, setting her ample assets to a gentle rippling, a mindless bleat spilling from her gasping lips.

Laura followed Alex into orgasm, groaning breathlessly, her back arching, her fingers drenched with her flooding cream, her eyes focused on the debauchery right in front of her.

And then, just as she had earlier with Pam, Tanya slid an arm around Alex's midsection and hauled her back into a strong embrace. The hand holding her by the hair relaxed, and as Alex cooed, it nudged her head towards the shemale, who kissed her. The thrusts slowed, but did not lose strength, each one making her breasts bounce.

Tanya broke the kiss and looked over Alex's shoulder at Laura.

"It's important to show your sluts love," she said, "even the filthiest need some."

Alex nuzzled back against the shemale, and Tanya leaned down to kiss her again. As they made out, the shemale let a hand drift to those luscious breasts, capturing one in her grip. Her hips worked, thrusting hard but not fast, the impacts jostling Alex.

The kiss ended again, as Tanya slid her mouth down over Alex's neck, sucking at the pale swath. The young slut tilted her head, offering all that skin. Tanya took full advantage, claiming mouthfuls here and there. Without that kiss, Alex was able to moan loudly, supremely comfortable in that embrace, thoroughly enjoying how the shemale so casually had her way with her, fucking her ass, kneading at her breast, suckling at her neck.

"She's so good," Alex told Laura, "just knows how to handle us, how we need to be treated. She's just so good..."

Laura sent her fingers back inside herself, the digits squishing through her juices.

"I love it when she fucks me. I wasn't sure she could be as good Pam said she was, even after I sucked her dick behind the bar. But now I know she is...and I'm so glad I said yes to being her slut...so fucking glad...she's just so good, the best..."

Pam beamed at the spirited babbling.

"I hope you go out on more dates with her...and let her do whatever she wants to you."

The advice made Laura groan.

Pam thought suddenly about herself and her surrender to the shemale's whims.

You haven't even let her give you a golden shower, Alex. Not yet, at least. If Tanya is serious about making you her slut, I'm sure she'll want to mark you like she did with me...I wonder how you'll feel about that...

Tanya chuckled, and shoved Alex forward, the young woman squealing as she landed on her hands, back in the doggystyle position.

And then the shemale pulled out, that ebony beast in the open, its thick inches gleaming in the low light.

A low whine came from Alex, but she did not complain further, only looking over her shoulder at that sight.

Tanya moved over behind Pam. The housewife stayed still as her owner took a firm hold of her hips, lined that cock up to her stretched-out anus, and drove roughly through, cramming every inch back inside her.

The only sound she could make for a few seconds was a grunt, the air in her lungs suddenly pushed out.

The sensation of fullness was delayed for those seconds, and then it hit her, that meaty member throbbing and pulsing, her guts aching as they were forced to accommodate it. She cried out, trembling uncontrollably, her arms and legs shaking, the pleasure ratcheting up in a hurry.

Tanya set a demanding rhythm, rutting into her. A slight ache rose in her belly, but as it came along with satisfaction and submission, it was easy to tolerate. She surrendered wholeheartedly to the rough treatment and welcomed the building pleasure.

Ecstasy came quickly, and so did she. Her legs threatened to give out, but Tanya had a tight grip on her hips, which helped keep her bottom half upright.

All too soon, however, Tanya pulled out, the sudden absence making her whimper.

A few seconds later, Alex began to mewl, as the shemale slid back inside her and started up a similarly brutal pace. Pam was still dealing with that almost painful absence, her belly clenching as it was deprived so rudely of that thickness. But seeing her surrogate daughter take that rough treatment was a delight by itself.

The shemale switched between them a few more times. Neither complained besides instinctive whimpers. The pace was relentless regardless of who was on the receiving end of it.

Finally, Tanya hesitated during the next switch, her cock fresh from Alex's insides, the few seconds of inactivity drawing the attention of all three other women. She looked from Pam to Alex, and then back to the housewife.

"I can't decide who I want to cum inside..."

Both Pam and Alex groaned, immediately wanting that fresh load.

But when the former glanced over to the latter, and saw that desire written plainly on that face, her maternal instincts took over.

Before she could suggest that Tanya cum inside Alex, the shemale spoke up again.

"So, I guess I'll just cum on your faces."

Both women groaned again, and then spun around almost in sync.

Tanya moved backwards, and stepped off the bed, her cock aimed towards them as they scurried closer.

"Why don't you join them?" she suggested to Laura.

Their new friend had been a spectator throughout the switching sodomy, several fingers crammed in her pussy all the while, giving herself several climaxes.

But after taking a few seconds to decide, she crawled forward.

Pam moved aside, leaving room between her and Alex for Laura to slot into. Once she joined them, the housewife nuzzled closer, face-to-face with the younger woman, Alex doing the same on the other side, all three moaning at the sight right before them.

The shemale stroked her cock languidly, that furious passion that the housewife loved so much replaced by a laid-back amusement. The shaft was slick, the hand sliding along it producing an obscene noise.

"Here it comes," Tanya drawled.

The trio pushed themselves even closer together, cheek to cheek, Pam feeling Laura squirm.

The first spurt slapped onto Laura's forehead, and she recoiled, squealing in surprise.

Pam and Alex, however, stayed perfectly still as Tanya aimed at them, first sending a shot across the former's lips, and then two across the bridge of the latter's nose.

The next spurt went to Laura, who, now prepared for it, followed their lead in staying still. A streak of pearly cream soon decorated her left cheek.

Tanya made sure to give each of them a fair share of her load. The last spurt went to Laura, whose eyes were closed by then, at first by choice, but then by design as it splattered over her left eye. The dregs of the load were given to Alex, who cooed as the shemale pressed the head of that length to one of her cheeks and milked a final dribble out to further defile her face.

There were a few seconds of quiet after the triple facials. The shemale sighed, looking down in satisfaction at the three women and their cum-coated faces.

"No, Alex," she said then.

Pam looked over to see the hunger in the young woman's face as she stared at her and Laura, licking her lips. The look was replaced by a fleeting pout, but there was no argument, and the pout turned into a neutral expression.

"No what?" Laura asked in confusion.

"Alex wants to clean my load off your face. And Pam's."

"And she can't do that?"

"It's not up to me," Alex said simply.

Laura looked over to her, and then to Tanya, understanding showing in her face then.

"So, we're not allowed to clean ourselves?"

"You can," Tanya said off-handedly, "but they can't. They're going to wear my cum to bed."

Laura bit her lip.

Sensing uncertainty, Pam put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed lightly.

"You can do whatever you want, honey."

Tanya walked around the bed then and clambered on at the headboard. As she reclined, she beckoned Alex closer.

"Clean my cock off."

Alex immediately began to lap over that softened length.

Laura watched for a few seconds, still biting her lip, and then looked back at Pam.

"You can clean your face off if you want," the housewife assured her, "or I could do it for you."

"I don't think that would be fair to you and Alex," Laura replied, smiling faintly.

Pam smiled back, delighted by the answer.

"Hey Pam," Tanya called over, "come here and get your mouth where it belongs."

The housewife crawled in between her owner's thighs, Alex moving aside slightly to give her space. Those crinkled testicles, the source of the warm seed coating her face, were waiting for her. They gleamed with remnants of Pam and Alex's feminine nectar, having whacked constantly against their sexes during the punishing sodomy. She took one of them into her mouth, the piquant, musky flavor searing onto her taste buds.

The bed shifted, and she saw Laura move around Alex.

Their new friend settled against the headboard, right next to Tanya. The shemale threw an arm over her shoulder, and Laura cuddled closer.

Pam sucked at those balls, adding her saliva to the mess smeared all over them. Above her, Alex lapped at that length, humming happily.

Tanya leaned closer to Laura and kissed her. Laura kissed back eagerly, pressing herself into the contact. The housewife watched them, noticing definite submission in Laura, in her reactions to the shemale, in how she ceded control and let Tanya take charge.

Pam smiled.

Maybe Tanya's found herself another slut...