Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip, remembering that night, how she had submitted so eagerly to Tanya, same as now. With a bit of pressure, the first few inches of that member squished through her asshole. She hung her head, that exquisite sensation derailing her train of thought.

A hand wound into her hair and yanked, a full-throated moan ringing out as her head was tugged up, the shemale exercising her dominance so easily. Pam glanced over to Laura, those awed eyes looking back at her.

"But then I felt her tongue at my asshole. I didn't want it. I had never wanted it. I had thought it was too dangerous and dirty. Even at my sluttiest, or what I thought was my sluttiest, I never considered it."

The hand on her ass cheek squeezed idly, and then a few more inches pushed through her anus. The thick meat throbbed powerfully, drawing another moan from her.

"But Tanya had made me her slut for that night. She had taken my mouth, and my pussy. She had made them hers, and she wanted my ass too. I always knew I was submissive, but I never knew just how submissive I could be, until I met Tanya..."

She thought of what she had allowed then, and of what she would allow now.

Last year it was anal sex, this year it's golden showers.

A few more inches pushed through, the shemale steadily filling her belly.

"So, I gave in, and she took my ass. Made it hers...just like the rest of me. It felt so good. Weird at first...but then really, really good. She just...knew how to give it to me, knew how I needed to take it. She went slow at first, until it started to feel good...and then she fucked me. I still remember that first anal orgasm, that first time I came from her riding my ass...mm, I'll never forget it. And the feeling of her cumming inside me, those hot spurts filling my belly...god, just so wonderful. I was hooked..."

The hand in her hair tugged back again, making her whimper, while the hand on her ass squeezed. Another push sent more inches inside her. Her cunt wept, physically neglected but affected by the dual thrills of surrender and sodomy.

"She made me feel like such a slut. Made me feel so dirty, so naughty. Fucked me like I had never been fucked before. Made me feel things I had never felt before, do things I had never done before..."

Laura sighed softly, squirming restlessly, Alex's fingers squelching through her drenched channel.

"She took my ass a few more times after that. Had me right up against that window over there, right where anyone could see us, just pounding right up into my guts. It was so exciting, that someone could see us and think I was just some random slut. Someone did see us...a couple...they watched for a little bit. I like to think they went back to their room and fucked right away...I like to think that they reminisce about that sometimes, about that time they watched a random slut getting drilled in a hotel room window..."

Alex was looking back and forth between Pam and Tanya, her mouth planted on Laura's neck, her curves hidden behind their new friend.

Another push sent more cock into Pam.

"And then the next morning, before she drove me to the airport for my flight home, she fucked my ass one more time. Before she came inside me, she gave me a butt plug and told me I was going to bring her load home with me. I didn't even think about saying no...it was just such a naughty idea. I was on the plane with her load in my belly, wanting so badly to touch myself. When I got back home, I practically tackled my husband, I was so horny."

"Wait," Laura cut in, "you're married?"

Tanya chuckled.

"Does he know about this?"

"Yes," Pam answered, "he knows. He fully supports it."

"Really?" Laura gasped.

"Oh yeah," Tanya drawled. "He knows she needs what I can give her. See, she's his wife, so he's not about to treat her like the whore she is. Maybe from time to time he'll be rough and put her in her place, but he doesn't want to do that all the time. Like I said, she's his wife."

Pam groaned at the analysis.

"John treats me like his wife. Tanya treats me like her slut."

The hand in her hair yanked pointedly.

"Because I am her slut," she finished breathlessly.

Laura bit her lip.

Another push stretched Pam's asshole further, that straining ring of flesh accustomed to such intrusion, clutching at the length impaling it.

"How many times have I fucked your ass since that first time?" Tanya asked Pam.

"I don't know. I've lost count."

The shemale chuckled, and eased her hips forward, this time not stopping until the rest of her shaft was through the housewife's anus, every inch throbbing inside those warm guts. Her sigh was complemented by Pam's grunt, the housewife trembling, muscles clenching, heart racing, nerves lighting up.

"Head down, whore," Tanya directed, "and hands behind your back."

The hand in her hair left, letting her obey, the coolness of the sheets meeting her flushed cheek. As soon as she locked her hands together behind her back, Tanya grabbed her wrists. Although her face was turned away from Laura and Alex, Pam heard a moan from the former.

"See what an obedient little bitch she is?" the shemale commented.

"Mm-hm," Laura murmured.

That cock throbbed but did not move for the next few seconds.

And then it slid back, rubbing against her insides, sending shivers down her spine.

More than half slipped out before Tanya thrust, the housewife grunting from the impact. Her knees were already weak from the building pleasure, and now they buckled at that force.

"Keep your ass up," Tanya snarled, squeezing at her wrists.

Pam whimpered but summoned her willpower. That cock was balls-deep inside her again, its presence impossible to ignore.

It slid back again.

This time, it did not get halfway out before Tanya drove it forward, sending every inch inside the housewife again. She whimpered again, her belly clenching around the impact.

Tanya set a strong rhythm, rocking her hips back and forth, not too fast or hard but enough to jostle the housewife, her thick cock squishing repeatedly through that tight asshole.

Pam felt an orgasm approach. The feeling of that cock screwing through her belly was always wonderful, as was the joy of submission. Here she was, just a piece of meat for Tanya to use however she wished, the gratification such surrender brought incredibly satisfying.

Behind her, the shemale growled, those fierce noises making Pam quiver. The pace stayed the same, that cock shoving deep, keeping her asshole stretched.

The orgasm arrived. Overwhelming ecstasy washed over her, a cry spilling out. Her juices flowed freely, sending more streams into the path of those balls, further coating them as they whacked against the petals of her sex.

Tanya pressed a hand against the side of Pam's head. The disrespectful display made her mewl, the shemale not just fucking her but debasing her. The burn of shame that would have been felt by almost any other woman was nonexistent in her. Instead, there was an intoxicating thrill, borne of her submissiveness and wickedness.

The rhythm picked up, the shemale bringing more of her strength to bear. The housewife felt another orgasm bubbling up inside her. The hand on her wrists squeezed, the slight discomfort there a welcome reminder of her station along with the hand on her head.

She was still turned away from Laura and Alex, but she could hear their moans, that lewd chorus complemented by a soft, wet sound. It was easy to imagine the latter frigging her fingers through the former's drenched channel, their bodies rubbing together lasciviously.

The willpower that she had summoned to stay upright had been enough at first, but Tanya was ruthless, the pace picking up again, that majestic member rutting her asshole and pulping her guts. After a few seconds of that rougher rhythm, her knees buckled, and a few thrusts later, gave out, dropping her onto her belly.

That cock slipped from her, and the shemale growled.

Pam knew what command would come, so before it could be given, she summoned her willpower again, and pushed her ass up.

"Good girl," Tanya drawled, chuckling lightly at the anticipatory obedience.

Her hands were still behind her back, so the shemale got back into position, moving the hand on her head back to her wrists, securing them with a tight grip. That shaft nudged against her asshole, and with a swing of those powerful hips, impaled it on every inch. A cry fell from her as a spasm tore through her pussy.

Tanya wasted no time picking up where she had left off. Meek mewls followed the cry as Pam took what her owner gave, forcing her knees to stay upright.

An orgasm struck her quickly, sticky juices flowing from her sex, those swaying balls slapping right into the swampy mess.

The unrelenting pace made it difficult to luxuriate in the afterglow. She did not complain, utterly contented to take whatever Tanya gave for as long as she would give it. This was pure delight, empty-headed bliss, unfettered whorishness. The sensations were harsh, that thick spear of meat drubbing against her core, forcing her innards to make way again and again, stretching her asshole out thoroughly. But amidst that harshness was joy, both from the satisfaction of surrender, the housewife elated to serve her owner, and the formidable pleasure of the vicious sodomy, her nerves well attuned to the sexual fury the shemale could unleash.

So, more orgasms came, washing mercilessly over her, the shemale ignoring the pitiful mewls and slurred coos that were the soundtrack of that constant euphoria.

The rough treatment came to an end soon, however.

The shemale let go of her wrists, slid an arm around her belly, and hauled her backwards.

That muscular figure met her slender frame, and she nuzzled back into it as the other arm wrapped around her. She glanced over her shoulder at the shemale, and felt one of those arms move, its hand nudging her chin to push her closer to Tanya. They kissed, a tender, affectionate contact that was a necessary counterpoint to the rougher treatment. That assertive tongue poked at her lips, so she opened them, letting it into her mouth so it could lay claim to that territory. The same arm moved over her chest and captured a stiff nipple between two fingers. She purred into the kiss from the combination of sensations, that cock still buried in her belly, those fingers tweaking and teasing her nipple, that tongue swirling against hers. Even with this gentler, calmer treatment, the pleasure rose steadily, the shemale easily able to handle her, and knowledgeable in how to best please her.

During her next orgasm, the shemale spoke up.

"Hey Laura, have you ever eaten ass?"

Their new friend, still in Alex's arms, shook her head.

"Why don't you start with Alex? You can take the lube too and get her ass ready for me."
Laura hesitated, but Alex jumped into action, scurrying around her, and practically launching forward onto her hands and knees. Even Laura chuckled at the eagerness. Alex grabbed the bottle of lube and passed it back.

The shemale pushed Pam forward, and she let herself fall onto her hands and knees. That controlled fall brought her right next to her surrogate daughter, so she got a close-up view at that cherubic face and its expressions. After a few seconds of bright-eyed anticipation came a slight roll of the eyes, a quick lick of the lips, a soft blush on those cheeks. Pam looked over to Laura, watching her work at that asshole, her hands gripping tightly to the plump cheeks surrounding her.

"How does she taste?" Tanya asked.

"Mm," was the first part of the answer, Laura unwilling to immediately pull away from that slice of Alex.

But then she peeked over that round rump, a small smile blooming on her lips.

"Weird, but good. Definitely good."

"My ass doesn't taste weird," Alex pouted dramatically, before shooting a mischievous grin back at Laura.

Laura grinned back, and then dove back in between those spread cheeks. Alex sighed, a shiver running over her.

Tanya moved then, that cock slipping back through Pam's insides.

The rhythm resumed, not quite to the previous ruthless pace, but hard enough to make her asshole ache wonderfully. Tanya held tightly to her hips, keeping her in place to take those thrusts.

Next to her, Alex sighed again, that lovely face drawn in an expression of pure bliss. Her hips had begun to grind back against Laura's efforts. Although she was so close to Pam, her eyes were aimed at Tanya.

I can very much understand that.

Following that lead, Pam peered over her shoulder.

As the pace was not at the zenith of its ferocity, the shemale looked glorious more than furious. Her glossy hair ran back over her shoulders, the raven-black tresses fluttering from the exertion. Her face, beautiful even in normal, everyday situations, was radiant, both in the literal sense due to a sheen of sweat, and in the figurative sense due to her beauty being magnified by pleasure. More sweat gleamed all over her ebony skin, a few thin trickles running in between her bouncing breasts. Pam let her eyes trail down past those breasts eventually, and over those firm abs, that swath of toned flesh she had kissed and licked and otherwise worshipped countless times. That wondrous cock was out of sight, but she could feel it driving deep into her belly, squishing through her yielding innards, the insistent thrusts pushing her towards orgasm.

"Hey Laura," Tanya called over, "let me know when Alex is ready for me."

An affirmative murmur came from the younger woman.

Pam looked back to Laura to see her scoop up the bottle of lube she had set next to her. The younger woman met that gaze with a sheepish grin, and then squirted a few dollops of lube onto several fingers. Those fingers disappeared behind Alex. Pam looked over to her just in time to see her face light up with glee.

The approaching orgasm distracted her from that view, however, and she hung her head as the ecstasy washed over her seconds later.

A hand snuck into her hair. She moaned, knowing what was about to happen, expecting it, wanting it, craving it.

That hand yanked at a fistful of hair, forcing her head back sharply, the spark of pain at her scalp and slight discomfort at her neck blending into and enhancing the ecstasy. Another moan fell from her as she luxuriated in submission, as usual offering no complaint or struggle.

The sodomy carried on, with Tanya keeping the same steady, strong pace. Her hand stayed in Pam's hair, tugging from time to time, the housewife moaning whorishly at each tug. The rush of degradation was potent, as were the continuing sensations of that cock pulping her insides.

The insistent hand in her hair meant that she had a good view of Alex's reactions to whatever Laura did. Their new friend was using her fingers to ready that asshole for Tanya, but she was enamored with that backside, leaving kisses all over the cheeks, squeezing at them with her other hand. Alex giggled and purred, her hips wiggling restlessly, her eyes splitting time between Pam and Tanya.

"She's ready," Laura finally spoke up, before frowning slightly. "I think..."

"I am!" Alex chirped brightly. "Good to go."

"Turn around," Tanya drawled, "get into position right next to your mom."

"Okay!"

Just as quickly as when she had gotten into position for Laura, the exuberant young woman spun around.

Tanya pulled out from Pam, the sudden retreat almost painful, leaving an aching emptiness. The housewife did not complain however, as she was eager to watch her fellow slut take a fair share of their owner's passions. A peek over her shoulder showed the shemale in position, a hand guiding that shaft in between the young woman's ass cheeks, the other grabbing at one to help spread them.

"Why don't you tell Laura about the first time I fucked your ass?" Tanya suggested to Alex.

"Mm...it was only Sunday...I tagged along with Pam on this trip because I wanted to see what she was talking about, plus I always love spending time with her."

Her breath hitched as Tanya fed the first few inches of that straining shaft through her anus.

"I met Tanya last summer when she came to visit Pam. They were in my bar, and I caught them in the back alley. Tanya invited me over, and I sucked her dick with Pam."

Laura watched with wide eyes, now sitting back against the headboard, a hand down in between her thighs.

"And then I ran into Pam during the winter, and we hit it off. She would talk about Tanya sometimes...about how good Tanya was...about how good it felt to give in to her. I've joined Pam and John a bunch of times, and that's always wonderful...but I wanted to see what Pam was talking about. The alley was fun, but it was just one time. Pam told me about all the ways Tanya had dominated her...about how she had made Pam give up her ass that first night, about how she had made her take her load home...about how when she visited she had fucked Pam so much, in the bathroom of a restaurant, on a hill at night, all over her house...just took Pam whenever and wherever she wanted to. The more Pam talked about her, the more I wanted to meet her..."

The shemale squeezed possessively at the ass cheek she was gripping, fingers dimpling the abundant flesh. Pam leaned back off her hands and knees and caught a good look of that shaft slipping through that clutching anus.

"Tanya fucked me right away...took my pussy...like it had always been hers. I was hooked right away, and when she offered to make me her slut...I jumped at the chance. I just loved how she fucked me, how she took control, just did whatever she wanted to me. I wanted more of that..."

More of that shaft disappeared into Alex.

"And then she took my ass. Fucked me so good, rode me so hard, fuck...it was so awesome. I loved it so much...I've done anal before, but never with a dick as big as hers...and never with someone who fucks like her. She treated me like she had bought me for the night...and it was amazing, I just gave in, I just couldn't do anything else but give in...she pounded my ass until I was sore...and even then, she didn't stop, just kept on using me...what I wanted didn't matter at all...I felt like such a slut...and I fucking loved it..."

Alex groaned, and hung her head.

Just like with Pam earlier, Tanya took a fistful of hair, and tugged, forcing her head back, making sure that Laura got a perfect view at the lust-addled expression plastered all over her face. Alex squealed, licking her lips.

"I've always been a bit submissive, but no one has ever treated me like Tanya...and I mean that in the best way. No one has ever just...made me theirs the way she did. The way she controlled me, dominated me..."

The shemale chuckled, and then her hips pushed forward. The rest of that shaft squished through that strained asshole, forcing its way inside Alex. The steady surge of meat made her whimper, her eyes fluttering, her face flushed.

"When I said yes to being her slut, I really didn't know what that even meant. I just wanted to have more of that dick. But now...I know what it means to be her slut...at least...I think so..."

A shudder ran over her. Tanya tugged at her hair, and Alex moaned, licking her lips again.

"Either way...I'm her slut...just like Pam. She owns us."

The shemale chuckled, and then drew her hips back, a few inches of that length appearing.

And then she slammed through that clutching asshole.

"Fuck yes!" Alex squealed, her ass and breasts jiggling.

Tanya quickly set a rough pace, rutting the young woman, jabbing deep into her receptive innards. Weak grunts came from Alex, those sounds flavored with the occasional whimper. The rhythm set her curves to more delightful jiggling.

The sight of the shemale unleashing those fierce passions on Alex was always thrilling. Pam appreciated every detail of the spectacle, from the empty-headed, euphoric expression plastered across her surrogate daughter's face, to the jiggling of that voluptuous figure, to the flexing muscles all over the shemale, to the cool, calm fury written on those regal features. Her hand slipped down between her legs, but she kept her stroking steady, not wanting to cum.