All Comments on 'Paradise Lost'

by drakeme

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what ever happen shit for brain deserve it

dumbest story i ever read.she did just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
He marries a woman who has

been through two rough experiences including a wife-beater then he basicly peddles her ass to friends just fo the hell of it. She needs to use his head for a basketball after she pulls it from his body. Talk about being from the shallow end of the gene pool.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Wow, this guy wins the award for dumbest

human male in an erotic story for today. Hopefully he is raked over the coals and loses her for being such a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
First of all...

...you put this in Loving Wives and they aren't married, so you blew it from the very beginning. Second, if you are a college graduate you should know how to spell "college." Third, a 10" dick with a mushroom head will NEVER be comfused with an average size dick. Fourth, the switch is so absurd that it's rediculous. And, fifth, your imagination is so far fetched that you must still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Get real, or stop writing.

You should have put this in the "Group Sex" or "Erotic Couplings" sections. It is NOT a Loving Wives tale, but it rates more as a Fairy Tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

Well, we know he's heading home without her. Is it because she's now addicted to the appendage of CC, what he did, or did she become the slut to someone else? Great story. Hopefully he won't lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Hmmmm....., this dude is ate up with the dumbass, not too mention being a perverted little turd! A guys got a totally hot woman, willing to pleasure him constantly, in each and every way. What does he do? Brings another guy into their bed unbeknownst to her. Geeez, what an asshole!

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Don't Understand....

I guess I am in the minority, but why would a man marry a woman that he admires, adores and is in love with just to show her off? I guess for a tropy. Still, I do not understand how a man with a loving wife can betray her and let other men take advantage of her while the husmand watches. The husbands have to be sick to be able to do this to their wife. It also applies to girlfiends as well.

How would it be if the wives and girlfriends revolted and watched their men in a hetro or homo experience. Sounds different when the shoe is on the other foot.

As for the husband that let CC have his way with his wife and did not attempt to stop it, he should take the manly way out, if he is a man, and jump from the plane. Maybe the sharks will have supper and if it over land, maybe the parking lot needs a hole filled in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i 'm glad and i hope all of them get aids

chris is the dumbest fuck in the world.why would you give your mate away.now no mate or friends for real.this was one stupid plot.pack your shit and go home chris,change locks and cancel credit cards.don't answer the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

This queer asshole is a dumb motherfucker.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
I don't get it

The husband starts out normal then all of a sudden just starts to wonder what it would be like to have the wife fuck someone else. Where does this even come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Lost Me

When the husband decided to share his wife with the "surfer dude". The men I

know don't "share" their wives with anyone. And men who DO share their wives

are not people I would care to know.

So I am OUT on this story.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haha

Typical repressed homosexual fantasy. Obsessed with dicks. The woman in the story is just a proxy for the author, he wants it up his ass.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
TALK ABOUT SELF INFLICTED HARI-KARI

and he himself to blame, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Play stupid games

Win stupid prizes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous