Paradise Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers

She started moaning and saying, "OH baby, I love that, mmm, you can eat me all night baby, oh yes, oh."

My next thought was that CC must have been going nuts in the bathroom and I knew it was time to make my move. I stopped. I had her ass in the air and her face on the pillow. I asked, "Can you stay in this position for one minute? I have to wash my hands they smell like stale beer."

"O.K. lover."

So I scooted to the bathroom opened the door and there was CC sitting on the counter with a jar of Vaseline and a vibrator next to it. He whispered, "Look what I found in her travel bag! Dude is it O.K. if I use these?"

I nodded yes. He looked up at me and gave me the O.K. sign. I gave him the one-minute sign while turning on the faucet. He stood next to me and whispered, "This is so hot. She can't see me right?"

"No, she is on the very end of the bed with her ass in the air. Walk slowly to her. After about two minutes your eyes will adjust to the darkness and you will see her silhouette, but don't let her turn around because something might trigger her that it's not me fucking her. Please don't try to fuck her ass with that. She might get pissed and the game is over! And after she comes walk to the bathroom before she turns the light on!"

He nodded yes to everything and said, "Thanks bro I owe you big time." He then turned and walked out slowly.

As he closed the door almost all the way, I got this pit in my stomach. Was I doing the right thing? Was this the person she was going to surprise me with, or was it Carlos whom she flashed her pussy to earlier. Was she hot for him? Or was it the collage kid? Was she going to bring him up to the room and seduce him in front of me, or was she going to have a MFM with me and one of the three? My mind was racing and then reality set in. I heard her start to moan, so I positioned myself on the floor and listened.

She was moaning, after another minute or so the moaning got louder, it was so intense, here is my fiancée fucking my best friend and she doesn't even know it, then she was breathing heavy and moaning, then I heard her say, "YES baby just like that, OH GOD yes ohhh! That feels so GOOOODD, lick that yeah, lover just like that, Ohhh YES!!"

I was jerking my cock so hard that I came after hearing that. I sat down, still holding my cock. I was just listening to them. I was in such a euphoric state I couldn't get my cock hard fast enough to keep up with them. Then something happened that made me realize that I probably did the wrong thing tonight! She obviously thought it was me in there. And I was about to find out what her plans were for tomorrow!

I heard her say, "Did it turn you on what I did tonight? Huh lover? Ohhh that feels sooo good! Your friend Carlos was eating me up with his eyes tonight! After I uncrossed my legs I know he saw my pussy. He ohhh god yes don't stop! And I felt horny looking at his bulge. Ohh, his big bulge, I swear had an orgasm right there. Ohh you are so bad. That's it! Oh god that feels incredible. You know what I'm going to do tomorrow? I'm going to put on that sexy dress, and I'm going to tease that surfer guy, I'm going to bring him up here and I'm going to FUCK the shit out him and then I'm going to fuck the shit out of both of you and have my threesome fantasy fulfilled. You like that? Is that what you want! OHHH god you're driving me crazy!"

I sat there in disbelief, I shouldn't have done this. She didn't want CC she wanted that collage guy. To top it off my best friend just experienced, my fantasies, her fantasies, and she still in the other room thinking I'm fucking her. That quickly passed, because the obvious was about to happen and I know that the game was almost over and I should just sit back and listen to my fantasy of her being with another man played out.

"I want your cock inside lover." There was a pause and then the action started!

First the, "Ohh yes!" then the, "Ohh god it feels so fucking big tonight," then, "come on baby fuck me! Oh my god that feels so fucking good! You never did that to me before, but I like it. Oh it's like little orgasms I'm having. Ohh Yes FUCK ME HARDER BABY!!"

Then all I heard for the next five minutes was the bed pounding furiously against the wall and her moans and oh yeses screamed through the room. Then the pounding stopped, and all I could hear was heavy breathing and little moans. Then I heard the things that would change my relationship between, Me, Maria & CC forever!

I heard her say, "What are you doing, no baby not tonight, please honey I'm not in the mood for that, no baby please!"

I knew then that what I told CC not to do, he was doing. He was fucking her in the ass after I told him not to. I felt betrayed, and knew then that he had no respect for my friendship, my woman, or anyone. At that moment I wanted to go in there and stop it, but I knew she would never forgive me for this now, so I had to chalk it up and deal with CC later!

Listening to the next ten minutes of what was happing was torture and pleasure. Not because I thought CC would hurt her, because I knew he would never do that. It was more that he was doing something I told him not to do. I also wanted to watch what he was doing and I was jealous of the way he got her emotions to come out.

After she stopped pleading for him no to do it, I heard her say, "UHHH my god, uhhhh, O.K. real slow uhhhh, uhhhh, ohhh that feels great! Nice and slow. Ohh god you found my bag I see, yes OHHH that feels innnncccreeeeedible. OHHHHHHHHH, this must feel great with two cocks . . . ohhhh, we may have to try this tomorrow? NO, PLEASE NOT DEEPER. I CANT TAKE ANYMORE."

Then she started SCREAMING like he was hurting her, and I heard her through the bed pounding against the wall, "YEEESSSS FUCK MEEEE, AHHHHHHHHH I CUMMING AGAIN AHHHHHHHH!"

This went on for about five minutes. Then it STOPPED! All I heard was little moans and her heavy breathing. She then said, "AHHH that was INNCREDDIBLE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY ORGASMS I HAD! I MUST HAVE HAD eight or nine, I lost count! Oh lover you felt so big tonight, you gave me feelings I never felt before. I can't move. Can you feel my legs they are shaking? Oh come over here and kiss me lover."

Then it got silent, and then I knew it was all over. BUSTED! I heard, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Then she clicked on the light and screamed. I'm sure half the hotel heard her. She then shouted, "WHAT! CC WHAT THE . . . WHAT THE FUCK? NOOO. NOOO. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! WHERE IS CHRIS? WHERE THE FUCK IS CHRIS?"

I then rushed out of the bathroom to see CC holdup both hands saying, "STOP! ITS O.K."

As I turn to look at her, she was curled up at the head of the bed with the most terrified look on her face, and I said, "BABY IT'S O.K. STOP!"

"O.K!.CC GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! I WANT YOU OUT OF HERE . . . NOW!!!"

CC put on his clothes in the bathroom and quietly walked out the door. I then went to hug her and she flipped out saying, "DON'T TOUCH ME, DON'T EVER TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN! THIS TIME YOU WENT TO FAR, YOU LET CC INTO OUR BED! OUR LIFE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS WITHOUT ASKING ME? I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING, AND YOU DO THIS! GET OUT! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! JUST TAKE YOUR FUCKING SUITCASE AND GET OUT! AND DON'T COME BACK! YOU FUCKING FREAK!"

I grabbed my suitcase and went down to the front desk to see if they had a room. They didn't have one. My only alternative was to sleep on the beach, or wake Gary and Sue. I knew they had a double bed room, and being that Maria and I were fighting I didn't think he would turn me away. After the call they told me to come right up. When I got there they hit me with all the questions of what happened. I was just too embarrassed to get into it, so they let it be.

They told me they were going to see the pyramids early tomorrow and that I should come with them and take my mind off the fighting. It would be just the three of Carlos and us. I said it sounded good as I readied for bed.

I laid there for hours thinking about what I had done; how I could fix it, etc.. Ultimately I thought that time would heal this and that a trip away leaving her to think, would be good for her. I figured everything would be O.K. once we got home . . .

To be continued...

drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers
12