Parental Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,763 Followers

"Filthy little slut," I whispered as I shaded in her hair.

I decided on ropes squeezing her tits and erased their edges and redrew them as a figure eight pattern of rope and flesh. I shaded her areolas and made sure her nipples were erect and in want of attention. Satisfied with the pencil work I took up a narrow tip marker and began inking the finished product. I knew it was wrong to draw my sister pleading for punishment like this, but it kept me from going to her room and making it happen.

"How is it going?" Dakota asked from the doorway surprising me. "Did it turn out? Can I see?"

"You won't like it. It is rather dark to be honest." I said as she walked over.

"Please, let me see it. You were looking so intense while you were drawing it."

"Fine." I said as I capped the marker and handed her the sketchpad.

"OOH," she moaned. "I think you've captured the inner me. I like the gag and plug. I look like a whore. Is that how you see me? Am I your little slut? Am I just something to be played with and punished?" She asked, and my mouth went dry. "I hope so. God, I hope you want to beat my ass. I deserve it. I am a dirty little whore. Text me when you are leaving Julia's house and I'll slip into something cozy, like a butt plug just for you."

"I thought you'd smack me or shout."

"Why, this is you being honest. I hate when guys lie to me." She said as she sat next to me. "See here," she pointed to the ring gag. "You want to fuck my throat, and here you want to violate my ass. I've never done anal, hell, I've never even considered it. But for you and after seeing this, I'll do whatever you want. This speaks to me. It says... Dakota you are a worthless slut and need to have Brooklyn punish you." She moaned and kissed my cheek. "You really are a great artist. Don't forget to text me."

"Oh boy." I whispered as she left me rock hard and out of breath. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

I finished the drawing and checked my watch. I needed a shower to clear my head and then after that I would dress and get the hell out of here. I set my sketchpad down and closed it. I hit the shower and was surprised when neither of them tried to pounce me. I dried off and went to my room to dress. I got to the doorway and saw that my sketchpad was in the middle of the bed and open. The picture wasn't the one I had done of Dakota but the one prior to it. It was the unfinished image of my mother in an equally submissive position. While sis had been on her side and revealed mom was on her knees with a mirror in the back reflecting her bare ass and the two toys buried deep in both her holes. Mom was sporting leather arm sleeves that kept her arms immobile behind her back. She had a ball gag stuffed in her mouth and tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared up at the viewer. I closed the book and dressed. I brushed my hair and saw mom in the mirror. She was sitting on my bed. I flinched expecting her to lose her shit, but it didn't happen. She smiled at me and licked her lips.

"We are just toys now?" Mom asked. "I fuck you and suddenly we are reduced to playthings."

"I... it... shit, I don't know."

"Liar," mom said as she stood. "You want to see us like that. You want to lord over us and use us like erotic action figures. You want to stick that long fat cock up my ass. Admit it... say it!"

"FINE," I said spinning as the anger slipped its chains. "You fucked your son you sick bitch! God help me, but I enjoyed it! I like fucking you. I want to punish you and yeah, I want to slam my cock up your ass, down your throat, and back into that sweet pink cunt of yours! Happy? I am sick as you are, maybe more so."

I was panting as the rage burned itself out. Dakota stood in the doorway and watched the exchange. Mom got to her feet and hugged me. I refused to cry but I did hug her back. Sis turned it into a group hug. I reached down and cupped their ass cheeks sealing the rift. We laughed, and I slipped free with the excuse of meeting Julia's mom. I didn't look back as I left, I couldn't. I drove off and damn it if the fog hadn't returned. The mixture of light rain and fog made it feel like I was driving through a cloud. The landscape was dull and gray and wet. I could see further this time around, but my mood wasn't improved by the weather. I pulled up to the gate and a female security guard came out to greet me.

"You must be Brooklyn," the stunning redhead said with her heavy Irish accent.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Mrs. Knowles gave me your license plate number. She also described a handsome young man in his twenties."

"Deductive reasoning at its best," I replied. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," she said as she huddled under her umbrella.

"What brought you to the States?"

"Oh that," she laughed. "I went to University here and stayed. I am going for my master's degree and this helps pay the bills. My turn, can I ask you a question?" She asked, and I nodded. "Your eyes, they are so unusual. Are they contact lenses or natural?"

"Neither actually," I told her. "It goes back to a near death experience. I was nine years old and contracted double pneumonia. I had pneumonia in both lungs and was running a high fever. I slipped into a coma that lasted two weeks. When I woke up my eyes had changed, they were blue."

"They look more silver than blue," she said leaning extremely close. "It is like liquid mercury."

She blushed when she realized how close she was. She rushed back to the guard shack and let me in. I drove through the open gate and waved at her as I passed. Her Irish brogue had gotten me equally hot and bothered. It was auditory foreplay. The fact that she was a redhead on top of that made her like freaking kryptonite. I drove through the maze-like streets that made up the gated community and the drizzle became a downpour. I cursed when I realized that I had forgotten my umbrella. I had left so quickly that I had walked right passed it. I cursed under my breath as I parked outside Julia's house. I didn't see her car and a new level of dread worsened my mood. I checked the time and it was five minutes to twelve. I timed my exit from my car. I got out and dashed to the front door. I pressed the door bell and just before the door opened a sudden gust of wind sent a wave of airborne rain in my direction and I was soaked in seconds flat. I stifled a curse and when Julia's mom opened the door I did my best to smile.

"Hurry up you poor thing," she said unable to keep from smiling. "Let me get you a couple of towels."

I slipped inside, and she forced the door closed. I stared down at my feet as the puddle of water formed beneath me on the marble floor. She returned with the towels and a thick comfy looking robe. She gave me the privacy to strip down and dry off. I had just tied off the belt of the robe when she returned. I set a towel down to soak up the water on the floor. I followed her to a small room that was dominated by a grand piano and two antique high-backed chairs. We sat across from each other with an onyx topped table between us. A silver coffee service was set on the table and she poured coffee for us into two gorgeous translucent china cups. I held the cup in the palms of my hands to help warm them.

"Not exactly the beginning I was expecting," she said. "So, you want to date my little girl."

"Yes. She is wonderful, and I think we get along pretty well."

"I won't bullshit you," she replied. "I've looked into your life. You are a survivor. I like that. I paid a private investigator to look you over. Besides the abundant travel when you were young you have led a rather boring life. I like that. Julia told me about your eyes and they are far more impressive face to face. You should investigate modeling that is how I started out. It is a bit nomadic, but the money can be quite impressive. Do you have any questions for me at this point?"

"After I got home last night and the day I've had so far I'm not sure." I took a sip of coffee. "Would it be rude to ask if you spit or swallow?"

"You are a bold one," she said but barely reacted. "I swallow and can deep throat any man on the planet. Does that satisfy your curiosity?" She continued and raised an eyebrow when she saw that I was holding back. "Don't hold back now you are doing so well."

"I noticed a light bruise on your wrist and a similar one on your ankles." I paused, and she became more intent. "Do you enjoy anal sex? I figure you enjoy light bondage am I right?"

"Yes, and yes." She fired back smiling. "Have another cup of coffee and I'll give you a tour of the house."

"It is funny," I said giggling. "My mom said to make a good first impression. She said not to stare at your tits and here I am asking if you like taking it up the ass." I was laughing and surprisingly so was she.

She fell silent and watched me as I drank two more cups of coffee before I was ready for the tour. The towel by the door was gone and a pair of men's slippers were placed at the doorway of the music room. I slipped them on as Julia's mother took my arm. We systematically peered into each room and she gave me a brief history of each and any item or items prominently displayed. The further we went the more she snuggled closer and closer. By the time we reached the living room my arm was around her waist and I felt decidedly warm and fuzzy.

"Mrs..." I began, and she cut me off.

"Oh, good lord, call me Proxima," she demanded, and I agreed. "I hate it when someone calls me anything else... unless of course it is naughty. I like being naughty."

"Well Proxima, have I passed the parent test?" I asked slurring my words slightly. "Dear god, my cock is sticking out."

"It is and quite profoundly. Do you like having your dick sucked?" She moaned as she untied my robe. "I knew it. I knew you were packing some serious inches down there. Sit down and let Proxima make it all better."

"Why the hell not," I said laughing as I plopped down on the couch.

Proxima straddled me and leaned in for a kiss. The euphoria increased as she ground her body against mine. I felt good like I had, had a few beers but that wasn't possible. I only had coffee. Oh man, I could feel her wet heat pressing against my erection, she wasn't wearing panties. My hands snaked under her skirt and cupped her naked ass cheeks. Her tongue slithered into my mouth as I grabbed and caressed her full round bottom. Her hips were rocking steadily as she broke our kiss and nuzzled my neck with soft butterfly kisses. Her moans were loud in my ear as she begged me to take over, take control.

"Get down on your knees slut," I growled emphasizing the 'sl' sound in slut. "Whoopsie... I am being naughty."

"Yes, you are. Watch me Brooklyn, watch me suck your cock." She purred as she slid between my legs and knelt there looking up.

"She said cock," I giggled. "Oh, damn Proxima... UNNNNNN hell."

Proxima was on her knees and had her head buried between my legs. The urge came out of nowhere and there was no denying it. I slid my fingers into her hair and made a fist. She wasn't Dakota, but she would serve until I got home. I pulled her head down until her lips touched the base of my erection. The words tumbled from my lips and I began using her head to masturbate. I held both sides of her head and controlled the movement completely. I fucked her face and she didn't fight me. I called her so many foul things and locked eyes with her as I took my pleasure from her. What the hell? Here was Julia's mom having my cock rammed down her throat and she was loving every second.

I felt my toes begin to curl and the overwhelming sense of euphoria continued to grow. I warned her how close I was and told her to swallow or I would beat her ass. I pulled her head down and fired down her throat. Only then did I let go. Proxima lifted her head up and opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed it all. I braced for the torrent of angry vitriol, but it never came. Instead she made a show of swallowing any cum left in her mouth and smiled triumphantly.

"I needed that." I told her.

"Me too," she panted and shivered. "What's next?"

"Get up and show me that body of yours. You were a model make a goddamn show of it."

"Yes Sir!" She beamed as she stood up. "Watch me. I want you to want me."

"I am going to fucking break you," I growled, and she almost came right then and there.

She gestured and jazzy music filled the air. Proxima moved passed the coffee table and danced for me. I began stroking my cock and that was like gas on a fire. She stared at my growing erection and slithered out of her clothes. Julia was a beautiful young woman, but her mother was on a whole other level of sexy. She had been a model and for good reason. Photographers talk about cheek bones, symmetry, and personality. Proxima had this in spades. Her breasts were a perfect C Cup and her ass was something any Brazilian girl would envy. Once she was naked she waited for me to direct her.

"Let's see how flexible you are." I said, and she grinned. "On your back, now."

"Yes Sir." She said as she lay on the floor.

"Bring your knees up to your chest," I said, and she did as she was told. "Now, lean forward and bring your elbows in front of the back of your knees. I'll be damned. I wasn't sure you'd be able to do that. Now, it is my turn."

I moved between her extremely exposed legs and pussy. She had a clear view of me as I began eating her out. Proxima cried out as I lapped at her sensitive flesh. My body felt like it was on fire in a good way of course. Sweat dripped from my forehead as my tongue lashed her clit and labia. I slid two fingers into Proxima's pussy and smiled as she begged me to make her climax. As I fingered her pussy I lapped at her clit sending little shockwaves through her. When she got close to orgasm I stopped and let her passions cool a bit before continuing. I did this until poor Proxima was a quivering wreck. Only then did I go in for the kill. I suckled her clit as I thrust my fingers as fast as I could in and out of her. She screeched as she came, and the huge house seemed to echo with the sound of her climax.

"That was fucking epic!" I declared, and she just lay there and panted. "Don't move, I've got something for you."

"You do, what?"

"This!" I said as I knelt and slid the entire length of my erection into her in one go.

"Aw gawd," she cried out. "I haven't recovered from the first one."

I didn't care. I moved slowly savoring the first and probably only time we would get to fuck, sorry Julia. Proxima watched intently as my cock moved in and out of her. The piston like movement was almost hypnotic for her. Proxima's cries deafened me to the approaching footsteps. I heard a soft gasp and looked to my right. A woman stood there wearing a hooded bathrobe. Her entire body was hidden by the robe, but I recognized the voice instantly. It was Julia.

"Mother! How dare you do this again!"

"I am so sorry Harper," Proxima replied to her daughter.

"Harper? That was Julia's voice, wasn't it?" I asked.

"No, Julia is my sister, my twin sister. We are nearly identical. I am different though." Harper explained her voice filled with sadness.

"I don't understand." I said my hips continuing to move on their own.

"Quit fucking my mother and I'll explain." Harper giggled, and I stopped and pulled out of Proxima. "Jesus Mother, no wonder you drugged him. He's freaking huge!"

The sense of déjà vu was overwhelming. Instead of my own mother and sister it was Julia's mom and sister. What the hell was going on? Wait, what did she say?

"Drugged? Of course, that is why I feel so loopy." I said staring at Proxima. "Why didn't Julia ever mention you?" I said turning to Harper.

"Because I asked her not to," Harper said as she reached up and let the hood fall back.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed. "You're... albino... how did that happen?"

"I got the bad shake of the genetic dice. While Julia and I are genetically identical somehow a latent gene was switched on in my case. It is rare, but it happens. My skin and eyes are extremely light sensitive, so I wear this during the day."

"Wow, you are gorgeous." I said slurring my words horribly. "Sorry, I am still feeling the effects of whatever was in my coffee."

"You are still hard," Harper noticed. "I am naked under this robe, want to see?"

"More than anything," I moaned as I sat on the carpeted floor.

"Harper... baby... don't," Proxima said but to no avail. "Gorgeous, isn't she?"

"Very fuckable," I blurted out seeing her snowy skin. "Get down here... I want a better look."

"Yes Sir." Harper said mimicking her mother. "How close?" She teased now as she let the robe drop to the floor. "Is this close enough?" She purred as she got on her hands and knees. "How about this?" She asked as she crawled over. "What about now?" Harper moaned just inches from me.

"Wow!" I growled as I took in her pale beauty. "Even your eye lashes are white. Turn around and stick your ass in the air."

"Brooklyn! That is my little girl you are ordering around like a prostitute." Proxima pouted. "It should be me."

Harper did as I asked. She spun around and thrust her ass skyward. Her pussy was pale and pink. Her labia, like her sisters was trimmed to perfection. The triangular patch of pubic hair was soft and the color of milk. I caressed her ass and she pressed against my hand. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and gave it a tentative lick. Harper let out a noise that was somewhere between a squeal and a moan. She pushed her ass against my face and I started licking her even as Proxima demanded I finish what I started. Fine. A little body shuffling later, and I was balls deep in the older woman while her daughter stood in a wide stance above her. As I leisurely rocked my hips I had both hands-on Harper's ass cheeks and eating her out with gusto. Proxima urged me to fuck her faster but I ignored her. I did thrust harder and that seemed to placate her.

"Oh god yes," Harper moaned even as her mother begged for more.

"Deeper... uh huh... just like that..."

I buried my tongue between Harper's labia and tasted her free-flowing juices. The more excited Harper became the harder I slammed my hips into her mother. Whatever had been put into my coffee had me hard as a rock and enough stamina to keep them both happy. Mother and daughter came at the same time and I chalked that up to luck rather than planning. I pulled out of Proxima and stood up. It was time to field test the albino and see what kind of lover she really was. Did she want it as bad as I did?

"Bend over and grab your ankles," I said as I moved behind her.

"Like this?" She asked as she obeyed without question.

"Perfect," I growled. "Now let's show mom what you are really made of." I said as I took my cock in hand and teased her pussy. "Here comes the tip." I warned as I let just the head slip inside. "Tight, your pussy is really snug. Here comes the rest." I pushed slowly but relentlessly. "Oh man, god damn Harper it feels so damn tight!"

"It should," mother and daughter said at the same moment.

"Don't tell me I just..." I moaned in realization.

"Yep," Harper whimpered. "I am a woman now."

"NO," I said as I grabbed her by the back of her thighs and lifted her off her feet. "You are a woman when you climax around my cock. Isn't that right mom?"

"He is right sweetie," Proxima agreed as she got to her knees and watched. "Your cock looks so dark against her skin. My poor sweet girl looks so naughty impaled like that. Make her remember you, make her fucking scream."

I pounded Harper from below. Her cries were an unending blur of 'oh god' and 'harder' or 'faster'. Mom scooted close and lowered her lips to her daughter's pale pink nipples. Harper bucked and moaned as sensory overload took over and Proxima's lips and tongue pushed her over the edge. I kept on moving. I ignored her pleas for me to stop or let her rest. Her next orgasm was so strong her pussy nearly pushed me out she squeezed so hard. My cock began to swell inside of her and I told Proxima I was about to shoot my load into her little girl. She would have none of that. I was good enough to fuck her but not husband or father material. I lowered Harper to her feet and pulled out as I fired my salvo across her ass and back. Proxima grinned at the glazed area of her daughter's backside.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,763 Followers