Parental Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That... was amazing," she growled. "Let's take a nap and when we wake up I'll show you just how good I can suck a cock."

"Deal." I said as she slid under the covers together.

We snuggled close and my eyes drifted closed. I walked in a fog. I couldn't escape it even in my dreams. The same ever-present silence surrounded me. I was growing accustomed to it now. The more I walked the more the fog boiled and rolled around me. It took a bit, but I realized it was following me. I shouted at it, but it only closed in and engulfed me. That is when I woke up. Julia was still asleep, and my bladder was screaming. I slipped free and headed for the bathroom. After I took a piss I splashed water on my face. I peeked out the window and saw that the fog was gone, good riddance. The house was silent, but I peeked in on my sister and mother. Dakota was sprawled on her bed. She was wearing a pale shirt that came down passed her naval. The rest of her was under the covers. I had the sudden urge to walk up to the side of her bed and press my cock against her lips. I dismissed it and looked in on my mom.

I walked over to mom's room and opened her door. She lay naked on her bed atop her covers. There was something wrong and it took me a bit to find out what it was. She was in great shape for a woman her age. Her breasts were firmer than I remembered. There were other things as well. Her stomach was flatter, and she looked skinnier over all. Did she cut her hair? She always wore it long but now it was cut close to the scalp. It looked good on her but why such an extreme change?

Something was going on. I checked on Julia and she was sleeping soundly. I was about to grab some clean clothes and my sketchbook when I noticed the subtle differences. My room had been rearranged. I opened a drawer that should have had my socks in it held my underwear. I pulled open all the drawers and everything was reversed. The right and left had been swapped. Was this some kind of prank? I checked my closet and again, my shirts and jackets were flipped around. I examined the room and found my sketchbook gone. I got down on hands and knees and found it under my bed. I pulled it out and headed downstairs. I didn't want to wake Julia by turning on a light. I slipped downstairs and turned on the lamp next to the couch.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed staring at the tiffany lamp I had just switched on. "That broke last year, broke mom's heart."

I flipped through the sketchbook and while the subject matter was the same the girls inside of it weren't. I didn't know any of them. Gone were the sketches of mom, Dakota, and even Julia. What the hell was going on? This wasn't a prank. Dakota couldn't have done this. No, this wasn't something simple. I heard the soft creak of a footstep on the steps. I looked up from the sketchbook to see a naked Dakota. She had stripped off the shirt and replaced it with a leather collar and a leash. She approached me with eyes downcast and handed me the business end of the leash.

"Master?" She purred as I took the leather loop in my hand. "I saw you by the door, but you didn't come in. Why?"

"I wanted to. I wanted to..." I stumbled but her hand on mine gave me the strength to continue. "I wanted to slide my cock between your lips."

"MMMMMMM, I wish you had. I love the taste of your cock. You brought another one home. Do I bore you?" She asked as she dropped down to her knees. "I am thirsty. Can I suck it? I want it so bad. Please, I've been a good girl, or do you want me to be naughty?"

"My sketchbook," I said as she took me in hand. "UNNNN... damn Dakota... what?"

"Why did you call me that?" She asked stopping abruptly. "Why did you use that name of all names?"

"I don't understand." I replied as she flew to her feet and snatched a picture off the mantel. "Oh, dear god!" I muttered seeing the photo of Dakota and what appeared to be her twin sister.

"I'm Danzig, don't you remember? Dakota died last year. She died in that car accident." Her voice took on a haunted quality. "It was so foggy. I hate the fog." She hugged me her naked tits pressing against my chest. "How was she?" She said changing the subject. "Did you break her? Did you train her properly? Her tits are nicer than mine. I envy her."

"You mean Julia?"

"Yes. You say her name as if you aren't sure. I am sorry. I just want to make you happy. Don't punish me."

"I love you. You are my little sister. I am here to protect you." I reassured her.

"Is this a test? Is this another test Master?" Danzig asked her voice cracking. "I have your toy in my ass. Just like you told me. My ass belongs to you and only you." I reached down, and my hand brushed against the plug buried in her rear end. "See, it is there just in case. I put it in before I came down."

"You did good. I... I never meant to hurt you."

"You haven't hurt me. I love my life. I love you." She whispered.

"What about mom? Is she... I mean, you know."

"You broke her years ago. You reshaped her in your image. You perfected her."

I did this. I broke her and my mother. Something terrible was happening and I was at the center. My fingers absently wrapped around the base of the toy in my sister's ass. I turned it inside of her ass. Danzig pressed closer and whimpered. If things played out either Julia or mom would come down and discover us. Certain events kept repeating themselves. I pulled the toy out slowly and her fingernails dug into my flesh. Sis let out a sigh of relief once it was out of her. I grabbed her left leg and pulled it up as high as it could go. She took my cock in hand and lined it up. I pushed upward, and we came together. Danzig tried to keep quiet but failed miserably. As I thrust into her she would let out louder and louder cries of pleasure.

"My ass... you are bigger than I remember, thicker too. I love your new cock."

"New cock, what new cock?" My mother asked as she stepped into the living room right on time. "Oh, dear me... it is bigger and ooh gods so thick... hurry up you filthy little slut. Mommy needs it bad!"

"I need answers woman," I said directing my attention to my mom. "Tell me how this started. I want details."

"Again? Why are you doing this to me again? FINE! Three years ago, on your eighteenth birthday you drugged and raped me. You have fucked me relentlessly every night since then. When my pussy wasn't available you used my ass. You kept telling me that it was all wrong. You complained that the world was twisted all about and changed. I thought it was a game, you know like me fucking all those guys you brought in to savage me. I never should have said I'd never had a three-way. That was a huge mistake. You've never been the same since. She's close. Look at her, her eyes are about to roll up in her head. Catch her this time."

I slipped my arm around Danzig's waist as her knees gave out. I pulled my cock free and settled my sister onto the couch. Mom simply bent over and grabbed her ankles. I moved behind her and slid inside her soaked pussy. She seemed disappointed that I hadn't shagged her ass. I pounded her from behind and she praised my new cock. Julia should arrive any time now if the pattern held. I hammered mom as hard and fast as I was able.

"Take that and that... I love you."

"NO, stop that right now," mom growled. "You own me. You fuck me. But you most assuredly don't love me. A son that loves his mother doesn't tie her up and let strange men fuck her rotten. A son that loves her mother doesn't take her out to random locations and force her to pick up men and fuck them while he watches."

"You... damn you are squeezing me like crazy... you must hate me." I told her feeling the tears flow.

"Hate you? Are you mad? I love you more than life itself. I would do anything for you. Harder damn you... I love your cock most of all."

I gave her all I had left. I slammed into her so hard she went up on tiptoes. Mom's legs began to shake, and I wet two fingers in my mouth. I placed them close to her ass and waited. She told me she close. I thrust a few more times and as she cried out and slammed those two fingers deep in her ass. The resounding scream would have woken the dead. Her pussy squeezed me so tight I came along with her. She bent her knees and moved to the floor. Julia came racing down the steps and stopped at the sight. I almost laughed. There I was with my cock swinging in the breeze and my dear mother panting and gasping post orgasm in front of me. She looked over to see a naked Danzig recovering on the couch.

"I knew it! All the rumors were true. You are fucking your mom and sister. Jeez what a load! She's going to have to use a wet vac to clean all that up."

"If you suspected then why spend the night?" I asked, and Julia burst out into laughter.

"Are you kidding? Like attracts like, or so they say. I hope I look that good when I'm her age. You wrecked them good Brooklyn. You fucked 'em rotten."

I felt it. I felt the encroaching silence. The fog was back. I went to the front door and opened it. The world outside was shrouded in the swirling gray cloud. I raced into it without hesitation. I had to find my way home. I had to get back where I belonged. I embraced the fog. I willed myself home. I somehow got turned around in the mist. My house stood there but the door was closed. I walked up to it and grabbed the knob. I turned it and opened the door. Was it home? Was it my home? I had to find out. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.