Parental Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

"Nice shot, great arc as well, you should be proud."

"I do my best. So, what did you put into my coffee?" I asked as my head finally seemed to be clearing from the effect.

"An herbal from Madagascar," she said with a pout. "It is all natural and makes men more pliant to seduction and gives them wood for an hour or two. Want another go at me? I'll let you shoot it inside me."

"Slut..." I growled as my cock made the decision for me. "Fine, grab the back of the couch and hold on. I promised to break you and I hate to disappoint."

"You haven't so far." Proxima purred. "Disappoint that is."

"Me too?" Harper said mirroring her mother's position. "I like sex too."

"You are killing me here Harp," I growled. "I just don't know how to... UNNNN damn Proxima... tell Julia about this." I began thrusting slowly when I saw the glint of glass from the mantlepiece. "What the holy hell is that?"

"What... UNNNN... is what?" Proxima said quite unconvincingly.

"That!" I said pointing to the flash of light on glass. "Is that a camera? Are you filming this?" I asked as I looked around the room. "The god damn chandelier has one too! They are everywhere! What the hell?"

"I like to watch my exploits. I had no idea Harper would show up, believe me. This was just supposed to be another addition to my collection."

"You... dirty... little... whore..." I thrust with each word a bit harder until Proxima cried out and climaxed. "Looks like Harp isn't the only orgasm factory in the family."

"It is Harper...ERRR... not Harp!" The albino argued until I slid my cock back into her and hammered her hard and fast.

"You are whatever the fuck I feel like calling you. Got it slut? Huh?" I snarled as I grabbed a fistful of her ivory locks. "Am I understood?"

"UNNNNNN... Yes Sir... I am a slut... your slut... just make me cum... please!"

"Since you asked so nice slut," I replied as I eased a finger into her ass. "I will make you cum."

"My butt... your finger is in my butt," Harp moaned.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Proxima snapped. "You will not ass fuck my little girl! I draw the line on..."

"I gave him my word," Harp moaned. "If he wants it... he can have it. I want it. I want him!"

"Sweetie... oh this is all my fault. I kept you locked away and now... you better not hurt her!"

"Mom, if you don't want her to get hurt get me some lube and a toy to get her ready. Hurry up... I can't wait too long."

I stopped moving with my cock buried deep in Harp's pussy. She turned, and we shared our first kiss. Proxima sped up the steps and returned with a small toy box. Mom lubed up a narrow anal vibrator and handed it to me. I told Harp to relax and eased the toy into her ass slowly. It was small enough that she had little problems taking the bumpy toy deep in her rectum. I switched on the vibrator and began moving it. Harp lit up like it was Christmas. As I worked the toy in and out Proxima readied a thicker toy for her daughter's backside. I waited for Harp to climax before we tried the new toy. This one was closer to my thickness. She relaxed and managed to take this one with surprising ease. After a few minutes with that it was time for the real thing. My patience had reached its end. Proxima pointed to a spot in front of the coffee table.

"That has the best angle for the cameras. Do it there."

I pulled out of Harp and we took up our marks. Mom directed her daughter's anal premiere. Harp lowered her head and thrust her ass up as high as she could. Proxima took my cock in hand and aimed it. I pushed slowly, and Harp's ass opened to me. It felt like slow motion, but the head finally popped inside of her. We stopped as the albino caught her breath and acclimated. I looked up at the camera on the far wall and it hit me. Was this what my mom felt like back in the day? There was a sense of excitement, I won't lie. Of course, it could be that I was about to bury my cock in Harp's ass.

"I'm ready," the albino whimpered. "Give me the rest."

I pushed the rest inside of her slowly. I had never done anal before. Her ass was so damn tight, and I told her so.

"Damn slut, your ass is like a fucking vice!"

"Shut up and fuck me," Harp said dreamily. "I have a cock in my ass. I have your cock up my ass!"

I began moving slowly and grunting each time I was all the way in. I picked up speed as I heard that dreaded sound come from Proxima. It was a gasp of surprise. It was the sound of her being startled. I knew what was going on. It took a lot to lift my head and see Julia standing there slack jawed and glaring at me. But to my shock and surprise she began screaming at her mother.

"AGAIN! God damn it mom... again?" Julia shrieked. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Now you drag Harper into your sick fucking games. This is what, the seventh time you've fucked my boyfriend before I have. I give up. I am fucking on the first date from now on. If he has a decent sized cock I don't care anymore. I am tired of playing sloppy seconds to you." Julia strode towards us and looked more carefully. "WHOA! Is that his cock up her ass?! Harper have you lost your god damn mind? How the hell did you... it is so thick... damn that has got to hurt!"

"At first, but now oh my god," Harper replied. "I think I'm going to come from a cock in my butt."

Julia plopped down on the couch and watched as I ass fucked her twin. I couldn't look at her while I did it. I felt like shit for betraying her trust. It was like wanting to fuck my own sister. It was wrong, plain and simple.

"Look at me, Brooklyn damn it, look at me." Julia demanded so I did. "Well, how does it feel to be fucking my twin sister? You are her first you know. You took both her virginities today. Are you happy?"

"Aw Gawd DAMN!" Harper cried out as her body bucked below me. "I am coming!"

"Never fucking mind," Julia fired back as her sister shook and cursed and fell silent.

So, no shit there I was kneeling in front of my soon to be ex-girlfriend with my cock buried in her twin sister's ass, best day ever! Julia slid the coffee table out of the way and knelt next to me. She placed one hand on my chest and shoved me backward. I lost my balance as my cock came free. It was just enough. I let out a guttural cry as I came. Julia got the full blast in the face. My load hit her square between the eyes, her nose, forehead, and her mouth. I hit the carpet hard just as Julia roared in rage. I had heard that cum in the eyes stings like hell, so I was careful about it. Today was the exception, her shove had set this in motion. Julia got to her feet and fled cursing into the guest bathroom. I heard the water running in the sink as she washed her face. Proxima produced baby wipes and cleaned my cock. I sat on the floor waiting for the inevitable. Julia returned, and man was she pissed.

"I give up!" She said as she cried. "I finally find a nice guy. He is kind and understanding and hung like a... like a..."

"Minotaur?" I offered.

"Sure, why not, he is hung like a minotaur. What happens... my cock hungry slut of a mother drugs him and fucks him silly. But wait there's more, my big sister stumbles on them in the act and joins in. She even loses her anal cherry to him. What do I get? I get a shot of cum in my fucking eyes. Fuck you all, I am moving out!"

"Wait," I said halting her in her tracks. "Don't go, not like this... please Julia. Don't leave angry."

"Why the fuck do you care?" She fired back as her sister and mom watched the exchange intently.

"I'll tell you why. I never knew my dad. He was never in my life. I found out last night after dropping you off that he is dying. I found out that some bad people were out to get him so took the heat and protected my mom and me. He's never even seen a picture of me. He is a stranger, but I feel like if you walk out that door angry and something happened to you or to them... it would ruin lives. I am sorry for what happened. I am a lousy guy to date. I should leave and let you guys work things out. I got things at home that need talking about as well."

"He's a keeper," Proxima blurted out. "If you don't date him I will. He made me feel things I never did before."

"We could share him," Harper said at just above a whisper.

"What? What did you say?" Julia growled as she spun on her sister. "I dare you to say that again."

"We can share him damn it," Harper yelled. "I like him. He is sweet, and his thing makes me feel good. I don't want to lose that. So, we either share or you leave him to me."

"Un-fucking-believable," Julia said shaking her head. "We couldn't share toys as kids. What makes you think we can share a man?"

"You are right," Harper giggled. "He's mine!"

"Fuck you, you red eyed slut," Julia snarled as she spun on her sister. "Like hell you are taking him from me. Not without a fight and not without him fucking me at least once. I am going to pack."

"You are not moving out!" Proxima yelled putting her foot down.

"I'm not, I am going to pack an overnight bag. The only way of getting some alone time with him is spending the night at his place."

Julia stomped up the stairs and I looked at the other two. They were both smiling. I texted my mom and informed her I was bringing company home. I didn't look forward to dinner at my house. So, Julia how was your time with Brooklyn? Well you see it is like this... my mother drugged him and seduced him. She fucked him and then my sister joined in and her ended up taking her anal cherry. How was your day? Yikes. I washed up and got dressed. My clothes were out of the dryer and neatly folded by the unseen servant. The same person that had provided the slippers for me earlier. I called mom to ask if she wanted me to pick up anything on the way home, but my phone was dead. I checked it and the battery had flatlined.

"Sorry about that," Proxima said from behind me. "My bad, I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me, tell me what?"

"I had your phone cloned and replaced. My daughter's safety is critical to me. Your new phone should be by the front door. It is the black one. Guys always like black shiny things."

"Um... thank you," I said confused about this breach of boundaries. "When did you buy this phone?"

"Yesterday," Proxima replied as she walked over and picked it up. "Here."

"Thanks, who hacked it? I did have a password on it."

"Puh-lease," a woman said from the kitchen. "It was your birthday for crying out loud."

"Wow, this is really nice," I said turning the phone over in my hand. "How much did it cost?"

"No, accept my gift and fix things between you and Julia. If things don't work out, I'll send a car for her."

"Ready," Julia announced as she came down carrying her overnight bag. "I'll call when we get there. See you tomorrow."

She took my hand and snagged an umbrella from the stand near the door. The rain had lessened but the fog persisted. I unlocked the passenger side first and opened the door for Julia. She slid into the seat and I closed her door. While the rain had let up the fog hadn't. It seemed to persist. We drove off and the silence and tension were intense. Everything remained like that until we reached the gate. The cute redhead opened it for us and I waved as we passed. We had barely hit the main road when she spoke.

"How was it?" Julia asked her voice soft and delicate.

"Ask your mom, she recorded it all. I am sure you can watch it in HD."

"She told you?"

"No, I spotted one of the cameras." I explained. "Can I ask you a question now?"

"Fair is fair."

"Have you ever fucked so fiercely that you pulled a muscle?"

"No... are we going to have that kind of sex? I hope so. I want to fuck so hard we wake the dead."

"Keep that in mind."

Julia fell silent again, but her mood appeared much improved. We drove down into the valley and the fog shrouded the car as it had the night before. Instead of a dark obscure ride home we had a bright one. I kept it slow and watched out for traffic all around us. Julia noticed the fog and seemed as nervous as I was.

"Jeez, what is it with this fog?" She muttered as we turned onto my street.

"What do you mean?" I asked as we slunk down the road.

"I was out shopping before, and it was raining but no fog. It sprang up out of nowhere. I had driving in this shit."

"That is weird," I told her as I parked in front of my house. "It seems to be following me around."

We slipped through the cloud-like environment and stepped into the warm dry interior. I offered her a hot drink and Julia dropped her bag in the living room before following me into the kitchen. She settled on tea, so I set a pot of water to boiling. Julie slipped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I held her close. She broke the kiss and sniffed my neck.

"You smell like Harper. How about a nice hot shower and I'll help you clean up? After the tea of course... what is that look for?"

"The last twenty-four hours have been crazy. Ever since I dropped you off last night and I drove through the fog my life has been on a weird tangent."

"What do you mean?" Julia asked as she stepped back and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Well," I stammered realizing I couldn't just blurt out that my mom fucked me and that my sister wants to join the incest club. "What kind of tea do you want?"

"Green if you got it," she said as I opened the cupboard and took out some lemon green tea.

"Just about ready," I said as I set a tea bag in each cup. "Sugar?"

"Nah," Julia said behind me as I poured the hot water into the cups. "I knew you were a great artist, but this is just amazing stuff."

"Oh no," I said as I turned to see my sketchbook in her hands. "NO... shit..." I set the pot down and grabbed a towel to soak up the water that had spilled on the stove top.

"Is this supposed to be me?" Julia purred as she held up the page depicting her strung up with rope. "I look pretty helpless yet accessible. You do have a dark side."

"I... um... shit..." I cursed but then I saw Julia's expression. "Here's your tea."

We sat opposite each other as she looked through the rest of it. It was useless to flinch, bitch, or try and take it from her. Each page was a different girl and a different pose. Finally, she closed the book and picked up her tea cup.

"You are a perv with an eye for a woman's inner slut," Julia said. "MMMM... good tea, who are these other ladies?"

"Just... aw hell you are going to find out," I said surrendering. "Six of them are people I know either at work or school. Two are... one is my little sister and one is my mother..."

"Let me look and guess," Julia said smiling as she opened the book and began paging through it again. "That must be your sister, she had your eyes. Which makes this one your mom."

"Yep," I said feeling filthy and waited for her to call her mom for a ride home. "I'll take you home."

"Why?" She asked smiling. "They are both quite lovely. So, you like tying up and punishing women. I like going out without panties on and flashing people. I get off keeping my curtains open when I get dressed and undressed. I guess we are both freaks. I have an idea to pass the time why don't you sketch me in some interesting poses. I'll pose, and you paint me in a nice erotic setting. What do you say? It'll give you time to recuperate your strength."

"Fair enough," I agreed. "Where would you like to pose?"

"Someplace quiet," she suggested. "Is your family home?"

"They were here when I left."

We finished our tea and headed up to my room. I listened in at my mom's door, but all was silent. Maybe they had gone out shopping. By the time I reached my room Julia was sprawled on my bed. I directed her pose and then sat in my chair and began sketching her. I seemed to draw better when my subject is right there in front of me. Her bare ass was in the air as her torso was tantalizingly hidden beneath one of my button up shirts. Julia seemed to be enjoying herself. After all she like being watched. I drew her as she was. There were no ropes in my picture though in the next one I threw in the lot. That one was worth inking even as Julia masturbated for me. As my marker worked the paper her fingers worked her pussy.

"I am so wet." She moaned. "Can I come now?"

"No," I said with a grin. "You have been naughty. Be a love and stick your ass over here."

"Okay, but why?"

"Just do it," I directed and soon her backside was within easy reach. "Here we go." I said as I eased my index finger into her ass. "Damn, that is mighty tight."

"I get it now. You wanted... UNNNNN... to see if my ass is as tight as Harper's. So? Is my ass up to snuff?"

"I'll tell you after I've violated it a few times." I fired back without really thinking about it.

"A few times? Are you serious? My ass isn't a stop and go." She giggled as my fingered moved in and out.

"No, it is a fuck and cum," I giggled. "That was pretty bad."

"Yes, it was." She laughed. "I am getting close."

"Fine... you can come. I am watching."

Those three words pushed her over the edge. Her ass clenched around my finger as she climaxed. Julia was just getting started. She was eager to make me happy, but I was more interested in making up for what had transpired at her home. I ordered her onto her back and dove in. I ate her out even as she demanded cock. She was already soaked and under a bit of a pressure cooker. I just added a bit more sexual tension to the mix. I eased two fingers into her and commented how tight Harper had been. That had Julia clenching my fingers as I thrust them in and out of her.

"Take that and that, you filthy slut," I growled as her hips left my bed.

"Make me cum, please... I beg you," she howled. The rest was lost as her second orgasm slammed into her like a freight train. "That didn't take long."

"They never do, I cum rather easily. Truth is, I come at the drop of a hat."

"Do you like to suck dick?" I asked as I wiped her juices from my face.

"Boy do I. I'm not as good as mom but I try. I like them to feel good. I hate it that she slept with you first. She has always had boundary issues. She sees what I have and wants it, especially guys. We share that deep hunger to get pounded like a nail. Do you want to pound me?"

"Yeah, I kind of want to fuck you until you scream."

"Well," she said between gasps of air. "What is keeping you?" Another few lungsful of air. "I am right here... tits, play with my tits they feel lonely."

I straddled her chest and placed my cock between her breasts. I pushed them together and slowly thrust my hips. Julia purred and let me use her body to masturbate. I told her that was all she was good for and that had her lifting her head and using her tongue to tease the tip when it popped out the top. I told her how I would love to get her in a library. Julia's eyes widened as I continued. I described her on one of those robbing ladders. I would be below her with her ass at just the right level. That had her squirming. It was time to do some pounding. I adjusted my position and rolled Julia up onto her shoulders. Her pussy was pointing at the ceiling as I eased into her. I did it slowly as it was our first time. I wanted to savor it. My cock opened her up and filled her to capacity. I began moving and slowly picking up speed.

"Harder! Fuck me harder damn it!" Julia cursed.

I gave her what she wanted. I thrust hard now. It was slow but intense. I played her like an instrument. My cock the bow and her pussy the strings. The rhythm was felt as much as it was heard. I picked up speed as my toes began to curl. I warned her but all she cared about was my load deep inside of her. I pounded her relentlessly now. All I cared about was climaxing. All she cared about was getting fucked. I cried out as I came. The first rope of cum hit her insides and she climaxed right after I did. Her arms snaked around me and held me close.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers