Partner Games Ch. 07: Joan Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girlfriend rules?" I asked.

"Yep. Every time you scratch you have to take something off," he said with a grin.

I looked at him for several seconds, considering just how far I was willing to take it with someone that wasn't part of the club. "Alright." I nodded.

Jimmy was already racking up the balls as I walked to the wall and chose a stick. I really hadn't played in maybe thirty years, so I doubted that I could beat even a novice. "You break Mom," Jimmy said as he hung the little triangle rack on the side of the table.

"Here Mrs. A. Let me help you," Eddie said, stepping behind me as I stood at the end of the table. I bent over and held the stick the only way I knew, Eddie leaned over me, pressing his body against mine. He reached for my hand and helped me form an O around the stick and then slid his hand over my ass as he reached for the end of the stick. I could feel his already growing hardon pressing against my ass through our clothes as he helped guide me to shooting the cue ball. Together we hit the cue ball, which rolled to the triangle of balls, scattering them in all directions. One striped ball rolled to a corner and dropped into the hole. "Looks like we're stripes," he said as he let go of the stick and stood up, pressing his hardon against my ass as he waited for me to straighten as well. He stepped back and looked over the table. "Here Mrs. A. I think this will be the best shot."

"Alright," I answered, stepping around the side of the table where he was pointing. He stepped behind me while I bent over and positioned myself to hit the white ball again. I could feel my tits practically falling out of my blouse and glanced up at Greg to see him staring at me. I almost giggled at the thought of how much must be showing at the moment. I felt Eddie press against me again as he leaned over, his hand rubbing my butt again, this time sliding the skirt up so that all that was between his hand and my ass was my rather thin panties. He moved his hand off my butt and we hit the white ball, knocking another stripped ball into a corner hole.

"Very good!" he said as he stood up, stroking my ass again before stepping away. He walked around the table and then stopped at the far corner. "I think this one."

I followed around and let him hold my hips while he positioned me where he wanted me to stand. I bent over and got ready to have him help me shoot. I felt his hand slide up under my skirt and then felt the back of my panties push down over my butt, his hand stroking my bare butt as he prepared to lean over me. When he moved his hand to the end of the stick with mine, I wiggled my ass, grinding against his now fully hard cock. Together we shot the white ball across the table, hitting another stripped ball, which rolled into the hole, the white ball following right along. "Ohhh! We got two!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry Mrs. A. That isn't a good thing. We have to keep the white ball out of the pockets," he said as he straightened up and stepped back, leaving my panties pushed down below my ass cheeks. He walked to the end of the table and pulled out the white ball and the stripped ball we'd hit, setting them both on the table. "I'm afraid that means you have to take something off as well. Girlfriend rules and all."

"I see," I said as I leaned the stick against the side of the table. I suspected that he planned on having me take my panties off, but I wasn't going to play the game the way he intended. I felt both apprehensive and giddy as I pulled the tail of my blouse out of the waistband of my skirt, unbuttoned the last few buttons and slid it off my shoulders, leaving my chest bare except for the half bra trying to hold my large breasts up. Both nipples stood out exposed and rigid for all to see as I tossed the blouse aside. I walked around to Eddie and tugged on his t-shirt. "I think since you're helping, you have to too," I said, feeling the warmth on my face and chest as I thought about getting him to take his pants off. "Unless you wanna take these off," I added, sliding my fingers down his chest all the way over the hardon I could feel the tail of the shirt hiding. I slid my fingers up under the shirt tail to his bare stomach and then down the couple inches to tug on the waistband of his shorts.

"Only fair," Jimmy said with a smirk. "Maybe you ought to let my mom decide what you're going to take off."

"No. That's fine," he said quickly, pulling his shirt off. The bulge of his hardon in his shorts was now obvious without the long t-shirt to cover it, my fingers still hooked in the waistband of his shorts.

"Why don't you let me fix this," I cooed quietly, pulling the waistband out with one hand while sliding my other hand down into the front of his pants. I wormed my fingers into the elastic waist of his briefs and gently moved his dick so that it stuck up, toward his stomach, still bulging his shorts out, but now not uncomfortably bent. "Someone has an awfully nice feeling cock. I wonder where else I might feel it?" I whispered as I slipped my hand out, stroking my fingers along the length of his long shaft as I did.

Jimmy didn't move until I'd released Eddie's shorts with a snap and then stepped to the table and picked up the cue ball. He walked around the table, partly looking at the table and partly looking at my now exposed tits as I turned to face him, pressing my ass against Eddie's crotch. I could feel Eddie reach around me and slip his hands up my stomach to my chest, lifting my tits clear of my bra and cupping both of them with his warm strong hands. I stood and let him tease my nipples, making me feel even warmer as I watched Jimmy take three shots, sinking three different solid colored balls before he missed. "Your turn."

"So it is," I agreed, stepping out of Eddie's grasp and walking to where the cue ball was sitting. Eddie moved with me and stepped behind me, looking over my shoulder, both hands inching up my skirt in the back, as if I was somehow not going to notice that he was pulling it up. I felt his warm hands on my bare ass and then felt his fingers pushing my panties down farther, working them down my thighs as far as his fingers could with him standing behind me, my skirt again falling down to cover my now completely bare ass and cheeks. I had no doubt that when I bent over he'd pull it up again, this time with nothing between my pussy and his hands.

"I think the yellow one down there," he said as he waited for me to bend over. I held the stick and felt him bend over behind me, his fingers pushing my panties down even farther before his fingers slid up the inside of my thighs, stroking across my now bare pussy. He left one hand between my legs, gently stroking his fingers across my pussy while he held his other hand on the end of the stick. "Nice and easy," he cooed as his fingers worked between my lips, sending a little tingle through my body. I could feel myself getting wet as he stroked slowly along my wet slit, the tips of his fingers just brushing my clit. Together we shot the ball and missed getting it into the pocket.

"Awwww," I said as we straightened. I didn't bother to fix my panties, and walked around the table with my panties part way down my thighs, and, I was sure, completely visible to Jimmy and Greg. I stepped by the wall to make room for Jimmy to take his shots and Eddie stood next to me. Without looking at him, I reached over and slipped a hand down into the front of his athletic shorts finding his hardon inside his briefs and wrapping my hand around it. I played with it gently as Jimmy took several shots, sinking a number of balls before missing.

"Our turn again," Eddie said as I pulled my hand out of his shorts. He walked around to the far side of the table and stood waiting.

I walked over, my panties limiting my steps only a little, but I could tell without looking that they were showing. All I had to do was to look at Greg's eyes. I stepped in front of Eddie again and bent over, feeling his hands on my ass again. I intentionally hit the white ball harder than I knew I needed to, missing the ball I was aiming at and dumping the white ball right into the corner hole. "Oh darn," I said with an exaggerated frown. I stood up, but didn't move. "Eddie, would you help me and unclip my bra?"

"Uh. Sure Mrs, A," he said, his hands leaving my ass and sliding up my bare back. He unclipped the bra and I dropped it onto the table before turning to face him.

"Now. I think these need to go," I said as I pushed the waistband of his athletic shorts down slowly. I didn't rush, just worked them down a little at a time until they could fall all the way to his ankles. I squatted down in front of him and helped him take them off his feet, leaving him in just athletic shoes and his stretchy black briefs. I slid my hands up his legs and stroked his dick through his underwear several times before standing up. I took the stick in one hand and Eddie in the other and coaxed him to back up to the edge of another table. "Your shot Jimmy."

"Geez Mom! For a minute I thought you were going to suck off my roommate," he said, getting almost startled out of staring at my half naked body. He shook his head as he moved to the table and I walked around the table, staying across from him. As he bent to prepare to shoot, I bent over and pressed my bare tits to the edge of the table.

"What if I did?" I asked. I saw his eyes look up from his shot to my face and then back to my tits just before he shot.

"Damn Mom!" he swore quietly as his shot went awry and he ended up sinking the cue ball.

"What?" I asked innocently as Eddie moved to the end of the table and got the cue ball out of the bin. "My bare breasts didn't distract you, did they?"

"I think over here Mrs. A," he said, setting the ball on the table.

"Of course Eddie," I answered, picking up my stick and walking around to him. I could feel my tits swinging slightly side to side as I moved, his eyes watching them hungrily every second. I'd had way too much to drink and was feeling it, but I was also feeling something else. My pussy felt practically dripping wet. I was here to play a game, to be Jimmy's mom and seduce him and his roommate. Right now I was definitely falling full into that little game. I stepped between him and the table and held the stick with one hand and reached behind me with the other. I pushed the front of his briefs down, exposing his cock and hooking the elastic under his balls. "Now I think we're ready," I said quietly, bending over and pushing his dick down as I did. I backed up toward him, sliding his dick between my legs, my pussy rubbing along the top of his shaft as I stepped my legs together to encase his long hard shaft.

"Oh damn," he groaned at the feel of my hot, wet pussy lips wrapping around the top of his dick. I had to agree with his assessment as his engorged head bounced over my hard little clit, sending a sudden jolt though my body. He held my hips and rocked his slowly, working his cock between my thighs and against my pussy while I tried to still my moving body enough to take a shot. My tits were rubbing against the soft green felt of the table as he made my body rock, making it almost impossible to even hit the damn white ball as the tingle from my nipples rubbing on the felt ran through my body.

I stroked the stick in time with his motions and finally knocked the ball across the table, knocking it into several other balls until it came to rest. I reached back and gently pushed him back, straightening myself up and stepping back from the table. I pulled him to another table and pushed my panties down until they slid down my leg. Leaving them hang around one ankle as I sat back on the edge of the table and leaned back on my elbows, spreading my legs and lifting my knees. He quickly stepped between my legs and aimed his young cock at my pussy, pressing his fat mushroom shaped head against my lips and then between them, spreading them, pressing his head just barely into the entrance to my depths.

I felt wet. I felt tingly all over. I felt incredibly turned on, wanting to feel his cock push into me, yet at the same time I felt a little apprehensive. Here I was sitting on the edge of a pool table, my legs spread so anyone, absolutely ANYONE that walked down the stairs would see my most private parts, waiting for a man I'd met less than an hour ago to stick his dick into me. I closed my eyes and waited, feeling his head between my lips, the pressure building as he pressed against me. I could feel his hands, strong and warm, lifting my legs and helping me spread them apart as the pressure of his head against my entrance increased.

Then it all happened. I felt his head slip into me, stretching me, spreading my inner depths as he pushed his lubricated shaft into me, forcing his cock deeper into me. I could feel little jolts of electricity race through me as my clit slid along his fat shaft, drawing a moan from deep within me. Suddenly I didn't care who the hell walked down the stairs and watched us. I just wanted to feel his dick sliding in and out of me. I didn't have to tell him. His body seemed to know exactly what to do, and in moments he was driving his cock into me over and over again.

"God. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" I panted as he drove into me over and over, his head smashing into my cervix, sending jolts through my body. I could feel my pussy contracting and squeezing around him as the euphoria started to wash over me. In and out he slid, each stroke a new set of sensations that built on each other.

"God. I'm going to come," he groaned loudly.

I'd already thought this out hours ago. It took a moment for my brain to pull itself together I was so close to climax. I hadn't expected to not have come by now, but had taken the time to think through having sex with two men. As a man, how would I want to have sex with me? How would I want it to go? Each of them deserved to at least have one shot at me without my pussy full of the other's cum. "NO!" I gasped, reaching out and pushing my hands against his chest. I pushed him out of my pussy and then myself off the table, dropping to squat in front of him. I leaned towards him and pressed my tits together around his cock. He got the idea and quickly began to stroke into the gap my tits made, each stroke pushing his head up out the gap towards my face. I lowered my face down and let his head slip into my mouth, drooling saliva down his shaft to keep it lubricated as he stroked.

"Oh shit!" he groaned, his cock seeming to swell even larger just before he erupted, the first massive surge of cum lancing up into my mouth. I held my mouth open, letting the shot drool back down onto his cock as he pumped more cum up into my mouth, all of it ending up on my tits along with a lot of saliva. I'd never really loved sucking cock. I could, but I preferred it someplace else. But on occasion I'd suck my husband and pretend to like it, but he always knew. Especially when he came and I'd pull off and let him squirt on my face or tits, but not in my mouth. I just didn't love the taste of cum, but knew how much he enjoyed pumping it all over my tits.

"That's it baby," I cooed as he stood still, his cock still wrapped in my tits as it pumped the last few weak shots of cum onto my tits. I released his cock from the cocoon of my breasts. I wrapped both hands around his shaft, rubbing the cum and saliva into it as I rolled my hand over his head and milked the last of his cum onto my tits. "I'm sorry about that. Just with my husband not...I mean... well, we don't need... I'm not taking anything to prevent..." I said as I looked up at him. "I hope you understand."

"Sure Mrs. A. No problem," he panted as he stood looking down at my cum covered tits.

"I think I need that shower now," I said as I let go of Eddie's cock and stood up. I reached down and stepped the rest of the way out of the of my panties and looked around for my blouse and bra, which I collected. "Jimmy, you wanna be a dear and show me the shower?"

"Sure Mom," he said quickly, setting aside the pool cue. "Back up stairs," he added, waving an arm toward the stairs.

I walked next to him to the stairs and up, cum running down my tits and dripping off as my boobs swung from side to side, his eyes watching while he tried to look like he wasn't. We walked the short hall, my cum covered tits exposed to the three boys we passed, all of them staring slack jawed.

We came to the stairs heading up to the second floor and started up. "You know, I didn't bring a towel with me. Could I borrow one? Oh and could you get my little black bag out of my suitcase? I'd appreciate it." We walked the few remaining stairs to the top.

"Sure," he said as we stepped onto the top landing.

"I'll just go straight in if you don't mind," I said as he headed down the hall toward his room.

"Sure Mom. No problem," he answered, looking back at me. I smiled at him and stepped into the bathroom.

It only took me a few moments to set my clothes down on the counter and the strip off my skirt, shoes and stockings, leaving me completely naked. I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror, my tits dripping with cum and my pussy completely on display. This was probably the most public I'd ever been naked, except of course that nude beach, but then no one was really looking at me. There were far better women to ogle. No, here I was the ONLY woman, and I was naked and unprotected. I felt a little shudder run through my body. I wasn't sure if it was fear or anticipation. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. I could hear one of the shower heads running in the other side and I knew at least one boy was in there, and here I was, going to walk in there completely naked. I took another breath, opened my eyes and walked into the tile covered shower room.

I heard a slight squeak of surprise and saw the young man, maybe twenty at most, quickly cover his privates with his soapy hands. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything," I said as I walked to a shower head down from him and turned the water on.

"Uh. No. It's fine, really," he stammered, staring at me but not moving his hands from in front of his crotch. I adjusted the water and stepped under the stream, letting it cascade down my body, rinsing the cum off my tits.

Feeling a little burst of bravado, I slid my hands up to my tits and lifted them, squeezing them to make them point almost at him and then let them slide slowly from my hands. I could see him staring at me and I could also see his cock starting to grow larger than his hands could cover. I stepped towards him, causing him to back up one step before he stopped. With a smile, I reached down and moved his hands from in front of his cock and reached for it, wrapping a hand around it and giving it a few slow strokes. "I wont bite. I'm just here for a shower, like you," I cooed softly, suddenly feeling VERY horny again. I hadn't come with Eddie and I was suddenly feeling the desire to have a cock in me again to coax me back to that almost climax and then over the top.

"You in there Mom?" I heard Jimmy call from outside the shower room.

"In here Jimmy," I called back. Jimmy walked into the shower as I let go of the young man's dick and stepped towards him. "Thank you son," I said cheerfully, taking the black bag from him. I unzipped the side and unrolled the hanging bag, each compartment having different personal care items in it. I walked to the shower head I'd turned on and hung the metal hook over the pipe sticking out of the wall. I reached in and pulled a bottle of body wash out and turned to look at Jimmy. "Why don't you take those off and wash my back for me"

He looked around quickly. "Here?"

"Well, you can't very well wash my back in the room, can you?"

"Well. No," he said.

"Then take your shorts off and come wash my back," I said in a motherly command. "You didn't complain about taking a shower with me when you were little."