Partner Games Ch. 07: Joan Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd have expected her to jump, startled, but instead she moved his hand and pulled his face down to her to kiss him.

"Ohhhh fuck," I moaned, louder than I'd expected as Greg pressed two fingers into my sopping wet pussy. I arched my back up at him, suddenly wishing he would climb on me and fuck me. His dick was bigger than either Eddie or Jimmy, almost as big as my husband's. I rolled over and pushed Jimmy onto his back, rolling on my side, half on top of his legs. I grabbed his hard dick and aimed it at my mouth as I wiggled myself around to expose my bare ass at Greg. I had barely gotten my mouth around Jimmy's dick when I felt Greg pressing his engorged head against my pussy lips. He pressed harder, spreading my pussy and forcing his dick into my sopping wet depths. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned around Jimmy's dick. I felt him start to push in and out of me, slowly at first, but then faster. I could hear the girl on the TV moaning in pleasure at whatever was happening to her, but I really didn't care at that moment.

In and out Greg slid, pumping his excited dick into my pussy. His strokes were missing my clit except for an occasional stroke which made me try and push back at him, trying to get his cock at the right angle to push me along with him. "Oh fuck," he groaned as he pushed deep into me, unloading his seed in me, apparently no longer able to hold back after the last half hour of teasing. I let him lay and empty into me, somewhat disappointed that I hadn't had a chance to come as well. When he pulled out, I shrugged my dress the rest of the way off, leaving me with nothing but my heels on, and crawled up Jimmy's body. It only took a few moments to guide his rock hard pecker into my pussy as I knelt over him.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned as I sunk down his shaft. I felt his long slender dick push all the way into me, pressing against the end of my tunnel and my cervix. I leaned over him, dangling my tits in his face as I started to rock, arching my back so that my clit would rub along his dick. Game, no game, audience, no audience. I didn't care at that point. I wanted to come so badly. Greg had done a wonderful job of teasing me, but he left me just short and I NEEDED to come!

I rocked slowly at first, not wanting to make too much noise, but as my orgasm started to grow fuller inside me I didn't care. I slapped back against his bare thighs with each stroke, my tits swinging wildly between us as I pounded down on him. He groaned and gasped as I clenched around him, wanting to get his cock even more excited. I felt like I should be coming, but I wasn't. I was so ready. My pussy ached to come around his dick, but it was hanging just oh so close, but not close enough. Like a kid in a candy store with the glass preventing her from getting to the sweets, my climax eluded me. I continued to pound down on him, slapping down harder, trying to push both of us to the brink. There. There it was. Only a few more strokes. I felt the urgency grow. It was right...Right there! "FUCK YES!" I screamed as I felt his cock erupt in me, pushing that last button. My body shuddered and trembled as I came on Jimmy's spurting cock. My pussy felt like it was flooded, but I didn't care. All that mattered at that moment was the euphoria of my climax. I sat astride him, feeling his cock surging inside my spasming pussy, squeezing around him as my entire body felt like it was submersed in warm oil. I looked down, panting as he lay jerking occasionally, his dick starting to soften. I looked around and was suddenly embarrassed to realize that everyone was looking at me, straddling Jimmy, naked, instead of the movie.

"Sorry," I said meekly, looking around for my dress, suddenly feeling way too exposed. I pulled my dress from the sofa where it lay and clasped it to my chest as I climbed off Jimmy and almost ran to the stairs and up to the room.

I sat on the bed and let my head swirl around me. Yeah I'd had way too much to drink and I was going to pay for it. I pushed the suitcase off the bed and climbed into it, laying naked except for the dress laying across my stomach, and closed my eyes for a moment.

My head ached when I woke up. Clearly too much to drink the day before. I pried my eyes open and saw the sun streaming in the window of the now empty room. Jimmy and Eddie, whoever they were, were long gone, leaving me alone in the room. I got up slowly and picked the red snap dress off the floor and pulled it on. I walked down the hall to the bathroom and used one of the stalls to relieve myself. I could hear the shower running and honestly it sounded good. I stripped off my dress and hung it on a hook meant for towels and walked into the shower room. I walked past a startled young man that I vaguely recognized from the night before. "Don't mind me. I just need a little water," I said as I stepped to the shower head next to him and turned it on. I started the water cool and stepped under it, feeling the cool drops pinging off my skin. I slowly turned the temperature up until I was being cascaded by comfortably warm water. I looked over at the boy, and yes, he did look like a boy. He couldn't be more than eighteen or nineteen at most, standing there hiding his obvious erection. "It's okay. I never bite," I said jokingly.

"I saw you last night. Downstairs," he blurted, suddenly blushing.

"Not my finest hour. Way too much to drink," I said as I let the water cascade over me.

"Actually. I thought it was pretty damn hot looking," he stammered.

I looked over at him, sizing him up, and his apparent desire. "Honey. If you wanna fuck a woman, you gotta at least be able to show her that you have something to do the job with," I said, trying not to be mean, but at the same time trying to dissuade him.

"Sorry. I guess I was just caught a little off guard," he said, letting his hands move from in front of his crotch, his hardon suddenly popping up to stand pointing almost straight at my tits.

I looked at his cock, nicely sized and shaped, and then to his blushing face. "Honey. Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"Well," he started defensively. "My girlfriend and I..."

I stepped toward him, reaching for his cock and gently grasping it, stopping him in mid sentence. "No honey. A woman, not a girl. That's what you spent the night dreaming about, isn't it? Having sex with an older woman like me? It kept you hard all night and you woke up with a boner and now you were in here jerking off thinking about last night?"

"Well. Sorta," he said shyly now that he had been outed.

I smiled and stroked his cock gently. "So tell me. How did you dream it happened? In here? In your room? Down on the sofa in front of everyone? Or are you the daring type, wanting to go full on in public?"

"Actually. In the kitchen," he stammered awkwardly.

I grinned down at him. "Tell you what. You walk naked into the kitchen in say, ten minutes, and walk right up to me, take my dress off and lay me across the table and you can have me," I whispered. I left the water running, let go of his dick and walked out of the shower, picking up my dress as I went. I doubted he'd have the balls to do so, but if he somehow screwed up the courage to do so, sex is a great way to get over a hangover!

A little less than ten minutes later I was dressed, my bag was packed and I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. A young man was in there cooking some scrambled eggs as I walked in.

"Good morning," he said cheerfully. "Sleep well?"

"Like a log," I answered as I walked to the refrigerator and opened it, looking for some orange juice or something to drink.

"That was some show you put on last night."

"You enjoyed that?"

"Let's just say that we've hosted a few couples before and never had such a...um... enthusiastic evening."

"Well, just shows you what happens when you get a girl drunk. If I were you, I wouldn't make a habit of it or something bad is bound to happen."

"True enough," he said smiling as I poured some juice into a glass he handed me. I drank it down and smiled as I handed the glass back.

"Glad you enjoyed the show. Now I better go see how my husband did last night."

"You're married?" he asked in surprise.

I held my hand up, showing off my ring. "Of course."

"Damn," he said quietly as I walked to my suitcase and picked it up.

"Have a wonderful day!" I said as I headed out of the kitchen for the front door.