Partner Games Ch. 07: Joan Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,411 Followers

"Geez Mom! That was when I was little," he said, retreating to the other room. He came back a few moments later with his hands over his private parts. I could see he had a hardon that he was trying hard to hide. At first I thought he was just playing the part, before I realized he was genuinely bashful about his hardon. I stepped towards him and reached for one hand with one of mine, pulling it slowly away from his crotch and drawing him with me toward the water spray.

"Here," I said quietly, placing the bottle of soap in his hand. I turned and pulled a small washcloth out of the holder and turned back, reaching for his other hand and pulling it too away from his crotch. I turned my back and backed up to him, reaching behind me to pull his hips toward me until his cock nestled between my cheeks. It took longer than I expected, but eventually he began to wash my back with the now soapy cloth. I twisted around in front of him and took the bottle of soap away, turning back to the wall and putting it back in its slot in my holder. I stepped back far enough to push us both out of the spray and turned to face him again. "Might as well do these too," I said as I drew his hands to my tits. As soon as he started rubbing the cloth around my breasts I reached for his cock and wrapped both hands around it. "You know. You've really grown up since I saw you naked last," I cooed quietly. I let go of his dick with one hand and used my fingers to tease up and down his stomach while I lifted my other hand to my breasts to take the cloth away from him. I held it over his dick and squeezed suds over it before handing the cloth back to him. I wrapped both hands back around it and started stroking, rolling my hand over his fat engorged head, drawing a moan from him.

"You know. I was almost ready to come when Eddie had to pull out. Would you like to help mommy out?"

"Help you out?'

"Make mommy come," I whispered before I turned around to face away from him. I took the cloth from him and tossed it towards the shower handle and then guided his hands to my tits. Once he had both hands holding my breasts I reached between us, found his hard cock and worked it down between my legs. "Mmmmmmmmm. Nice and hard," I whispered as I rocked my hips, rubbing my pussy along the length of his shaft. I bent over slightly, letting my clit rub along his shaft, his head pressing against my lips and spreading them with each stroke. He started stroking against me, his bare thighs slapping my ass wetly with each stroke, his strong hands holding my tits as they tried to jump and wiggle from his grip. In and out his dick plunged, his long strokes pushing his cock in and out of the tight confines of my thighs, each stroke pulling his head back until I could feel his mushroom teasing the entrance to my pussy. I wanted it, game or not, deep inside me. I wanted to feel his cock stroking deep in me. My orgasm demanded it of me. I bent more, leaning towards the wall, reaching out with one hand to hold the white tile as he slammed into me over and over.

It only took a slight movement, pulling my body forward a little more, only an inch or so, and I wanted it! I let it happen, his letting his mushroom head press up into my tunnel entrance instead of across it. I was used to Bill's girth so taking his long slender cock was easy. "OH FUCK YES!" I cried loudly as he plunged suddenly deep into me instead of between my thighs. I could feel his cock stroking me, his head smashing against my cervix, tingles and jolts of electricity radiating through my body with each stroke. I could hear the soft squish of his cock plunging into me over the cascade of water, the tingle and warmth of my sensitive clit sliding along the bottom of his shaft and his head banging into the end of my tunnel. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me, my legs starting to quiver and my arms trembling as my climax whelmed my body. "I'm coming!" I gasped as I felt my body contract, my pussy squeezing his cock, my overly teased clit spasming my pussy and pushing a gush of my cum out around his shaft.

"OH fuck!" he grunted as his body jerked, jamming his cock into me even deeper. I could feel his surge of cum push into me, hot and strong, as it filled what little space was around his shaft inside me, sending my climax even higher.

"Oh god yes," I gasped as I stood, my legs shaking and trembling, barely holding me up. I looked over at the young man down the shower stall from us as his hands held his cock, aiming it toward me as he to climaxed with us, ropes of cum lancing out of his young cock to land on the tile floor between us. As my climax slowly faded, and Jimmy's cock started to soften inside me, I looked back at him and got back into the "game". "Ohhhhhh Jimmy. What have we done?"

"Sorry Mom. I didn't mean to," he mumbled.

I pulled off his dick and stood up, turning to face him. "It's alright. It'll be fine," I whispered as I embraced him. After hugging him for several seconds, pressing my tits against his chest as he massaged my ass cheeks, I turned my face to his and pressed my lips softly against his. We stood and embraced, our lips gently kissing each other as the euphoria of our mutual climaxes slowly faded. "I guess I should rinse the soap off, shouldn't I?" I whispered as I broke the long kiss.

"Um. Yeah," he answered quietly, seeming reluctant to let go of me.

I pressed my face to his and whispered in his ear. "I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to play with my body once we're dried off. I brought a dress for this evening that I think you can figure out what to do with."

He looked at me and grinned.

I stepped us back into the water, rinsing our bodies off before turning the water off, grateful that they had a massive hot water supply. I reached for the toiletries hanger and walked out of the shower hand in hand with Jimmy. "You know. I really think I need to shave," I said as we approached the counter with sinks.

"Shave?" he asked curiously.

"You know. Down there?" I whispered as I lay the roll on the counter. I dug into it and pulled out a small can of shaving cream and a razor. I hadn't been shaving my pussy long, only a few short weeks now, but I enjoyed how Bill's lips felt on my smooth skin as he kissed me down there. "Do you want to do it?" I asked, handing him the disposable razor.

"Me?"

"You do know how, don't you?"

"Actually, I never have," he said a little bashfully.

"Well, it's time you learned," I said, turning to sit on the counter between two of the sinks. I leaned back against the mirror and lifted both feet, hooking them on the counter edge with my knees pushed wide apart. "First, lather me up," I said with a grin.

His hands were actually shaking as he gently rubbed the cold gel into a lather on my mound. I reached down and guided his hands to spread the thick foam down around my pussy lips before letting go of his hand. He took the razor and began to gently wipe the foam from my mound, stroking so lightly that it almost tickled. I looked up and saw the young man that had been in the shower with us, peeking at us around the wall. I smiled and crooked my finger at him. "Come here." I mouthed, coaxing him to step out from behind the wall, his twenty year old cock already getting hard again as he watched us. "Come on," I coaxed quietly, drawing Jimmy's attention from shaving me. He looked up and then back to see who I was talking to.

"Come on. You can look," I coaxed, feeling emboldened with him now that the three of us had all climaxed together.

"You done Jimmy?" We heard from the hallway door as Eddie walked in, stopping mid step as he stared at the three of us. The young man darted to the counter, grabbed his towel and then, without a word, dashed from the room with the towel held around him.

"I think you scared him," I said to Eddie as Jimmy went back to work, gently stroking the razor around my pussy. "Here," I coaxed, reaching for Jimmy's other hand, which was resting on my thigh. "Push your finger into me and use your thumb to hold my lips," I coaxed, pulling his hand down to my pussy. "Mmmmmmm. Yeah," I cooed softly as he pushed a finger into my sopping wet pussy, sending a little tingle of remembrance through my body.

Eddie walked over to us and stood, looking down at my exposed pussy, holding one knee. "Would you be a good boy and get my washcloth all nice and wet?" I asked him.

"Oh. Sure," he answered, picking up the little wash rag I'd used in the shower. He wet it in one of the sinks and then handed it to me as Jimmy finished shaving me. I reached down and gently wiped away any remaining foam as Jimmy got up and I lowered my legs. I slid off the counter, and turned my butt to them, almost hoping one of them would take advantage of the situation. Unfortunately neither did.

"Well. Shall we go put some clothes on, or would you prefer I go down like this?" I asked with a naughty little grin.

"As much as I wouldn't mind, I don't think Jimmy would appreciate showing you off to all the guys," Eddie answered back.

"So be it," I said, walking out into the hallways carrying my clothes. We went back to the room and I tossed the clothes into my suitcase and stepped into my high heels, still otherwise naked. "Now. What should I wear?" I asked, bending over and pushing my ass out at the two of them. "MMMMMMM. Oh yeah," I moaned softly as a fat cock pushed into my pussy from behind. "Getting shaved always makes me so fucking horny. Did it make you horny Eddie?" I asked as he started stroking his cock, fatter than Jimmy's, in and out of my pussy. I felt his fat shaft slide easily in and out, caressing me deep inside. I wasn't even close to being ready for another climax, but my pussy was still sensitive enough to send warmth and pleasure coursing through my body.

"That's it honey. Fuck me," I groaned as he plunged harder into me, his cock swelling fatter as he plunged into me over and over. I could hear his grunts over the rhythmic slap of his thighs against my ass, each impact making my tits swing wildly below me. I reached for one nipple, using my other hand to hold myself up from the bed. I gently tugged and twisted it, sending little tingles from my nipple to my pussy.

"Oh fuck," he grunted as he slammed into me harder, each stroke seeming to try to jam his cock all the way to my mouth. In and out he plunged, his climax quickly growing. "SHIT!" he grunted as he jammed hard into me, his cock surging gush after gush of cum into my pussy until I felt it leaking around my lips and dripping to the floor.

"Jimmy. Be a dear and grab me that cloth again?" I asked, looking over to my son.

"Sure Mom," he answered as he pulled his hand off his already hard cock.

"God. Young cocks," I sighed as I thought how quickly they could recover. I could definitely get used to this. Jimmy handed me the cloth and I put it over my pussy to catch the cum as I pulled off Eddie's shrinking cock. I turned around and grinned. "I feel like I've been flooded. I'm going to be leaking you two for hours," I giggled girlishly. I squatted down and spread my knees apart letting the rag fall to the floor as I reached out for Eddie's hips. I pulled him towards me and opened my mouth, drawing his cock in.

I could taste his cum and my juices mingling on his cock. For some reason it wasn't as unpleasurable as it usually was. Maybe it was because I was feeling pretty turned on again, not ready to climax turned on, but turned on enough to want to feel hands on my body and cock in my pussy. I sucked on his cock until it started to grow again and then let go, looking up at him with a grin. "Well now. Nightgown or dress?" I asked as I stood up. I pulled both out of the suitcase and held them out for them to look at.

"Dress. Definitely," Eddie answered eagerly.

"I know what you're thinking," I said as I tossed the nightgown back into the suitcase. "You're looking at all these little snaps and wondering if you can get away with unsnapping them and playing with my tits and pussy while we watch the movie, aren't you? If I was a young horny stud, I'd probably be thinking the same thing. I better not waste any time with panties or a bra then, should I?"

"Not really," he answered with a grin, seeming to accept my comment as the invitation it was.

"How about you Jimmy? You going to play with my body too?" I asked as I slipped my arms into the sleeveless dress. I started snapping the snaps from the bottom hem which came almost to my knees, and worked my way up, covering my naked body a little at a time. "If you don't lose the underwear, I'll be really disappointed," I said to Eddie as I walked to the door. With a grin I opened it and stepped into the hallway and headed for the stairs.

"Good evening boys," I said as I walked into the dimly lit common room, a number of the frat boys lounging around on the numerous sofas, watching some kind of action movie on the massive screen TV.

"Mrs. A!" Greg said quickly, standing up from where he'd been reclined on one of the sofas.

"Hello again Greg. Or do you prefer Greggory?"

"Only my mom calls me that," he said sheepishly. "Here. Have a seat."

"Thank you," I answered as I stepped around in front of the large slant back sofa. The seat was so long it was almost a single massive chaise, or maybe even a bed. I crawled onto the sofa as Jimmy came down the stairs dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, which seemed to be the norm for the whole group. I lay back in the middle with Greg climbing onto the sofa on my right and Jimmy on the left.

It felt like Greg was hesitant to even touch me, but then they were supposed to facilitate, not act, unless of course I invited them. He'd been staring at my tits for the entire time we played downstairs, giving him a huge boner. I wondered if he'd jacked off thinking about them? How long since I'd taken those drinks? I couldn't still be drunk could I? Well no. I wouldn't even think to ask the question if I was. But I had to admit, I was feeling pretty damn horny and a little naughty. I let my hands slide down to my lap and subtly unsnapped several snaps of my dress, one at a time, taking several seconds between each one. I'd wondered if he noticed. I reached over to find his hand on the sofa between us and gently coaxed his hand closer to me, touching my hip with his fingers first, holding it there until his fingers started to stroke my hips. I moved his hand lower, drawing it down to rest on my thigh. It took many less seconds before he was stroking my thigh with his fingers.

I closed my eyes and pulled his hand to the gap in the dress where I'd unsnapped it, letting his fingers feel inside the gap, leaving it there in invitation as I let go of his hand. I eased my hand back from his and to the space between us and then to his hip. I gently stroked his hip, and then his thigh, and if he hadn't gotten the idea yet, slid it over to stroke his cock through his shorts. I almost sighed as I felt his fingers slide inside the gap of the dress and press against my bare skin. With a smile to myself, I slid my hand up his body, under his t-shirt and then down into his shorts, worming my hand into his boxers to his rock hard cock. I slowly stroked my fingers up and down his hardon as we sat watching the movie, his fingers slowly working lower over my smooth mound until he was stroking my pussy lips gently. We sat there, stroking each other in the near darkness for at least half an hour until the movie ended.

"What's next guys?" someone said.

"Something good," someone responded.

"Good? As in heavy action?" he asked.

"Not the kind you're thinking of," someone laughed.

"I know what to put on," another boy said, getting up off the sofa where he'd been sitting. He walked to a cabinet by the TV and opened a lower door. A few moments later he slipped a DVD into the player. It was obvious by the credits that it was a porn flick of some kind. I'd seen a few, but not a lot. It wasn't really my thing, but if the boys wanted to watch it that was fine. Someone got up and turned the rest of the lights off, leaving only the TV as the sole source of light. I understood why as soon as the show got past the credits.

We watched a young man sneaking across a large lawn area, making his way to the massive stone mansion. He snuck around the walls, ducking under shrubs and around bushes, checking windows as he went. He saw what I would think are the "usual" things inside an opulent home until he came to a window around the side of the house, one that couldn't be seen from the road or any neighbors, if there were any. Inside he saw no less than half a dozen completely naked girls bending and stretching. We watched as he pulled his already hard dick out and stood staring, slowly jacking himself off in the dark while he watched the bare babes inside the large room, bending and pushing their young sexy pussies out toward the window and him.

I felt Jimmy lean toward me and start to unsnap the long line of snaps down the front of my dress. One, two, three, four, five. He had unsnapped down below my breasts, yet he kept going. Six, seven, eight. I felt my heart catch in my throat as I realized he was going to undo them all. I leaned my head toward him. "If you're going to take my dress open, you better take your shorts off first so I can get to your dick," I whispered.

He looked around in the dark and then slid his shorts down to his thighs before returning to undo my dress. Nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen... He had it almost all the way apart.

The girls on the screen seemed to have finished stretching and were now lined up along one wall which had a row of artificial dicks sticking out of it. He continued to stroke his dick as he watched them all back up to the wall and push their asses toward the dildoes and then onto them. The girls made up a variety of ethnicities, from Asian to African, some with smaller tits and others with much larger ones. He watched, stroking his dick as the entire group began rocking on their plastic dicks, slapping their asses against the glass wall, pounding their pussies with the dicks.

Fifteen, sixteen. All undone. He pulled my dress apart, my skin practically glowing in the near darkness, completely exposed to any of the boys who chose to look back behind them. Jimmy snuggled up to me, my hand barely able to reach his cock as he lowered his face to one of my tits and sucked the nipple into his mouth. I felt his hot tongue swirl around my nipple and then flick over it, sending little tingles of pleasure through me. "Oh yes," I moaned softly as he reached for my other nipple and gently teased it, rolling and squeezing it.

I felt Greg moving and looked over to see him pushing his shorts and boxers down, giving me free access to his dick. I wondered for a moment if he was going to climb onto me and fuck me, but instead he rolled over to lower his face toward my crotch. I spread my legs to give him room, allowing him to lower his face toward my pussy. He softly kissed my freshly shaved mound and then slowly worked those soft, almost ticklish kisses down my pussy, softly teasing my lips with both his lips and his tongue.

I looked back at the screen and saw the young man sneaking into a doorway, his dick still hanging out of his pants as he softly moved along what looked like a rock hallway of an old castle. He waited quietly in a doorway, looking down the hallway as the bevy of naked girls exited the room where they had just been, seeming to all be headed in the same direction. He carefully, silently, followed them down the hall, as they turned and disappeared into another room. He pushed the door open carefully, looking in at the half dozen girls climbing into beds lined up along one wall. With a grin, he waited with the door cracked open until the lights went out and then carefully stole inside. He snuck to the first bed, reaching out and gently laying his hand over the mouth of the busty young lady laying in the bed.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,411 Followers