Passing The Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have you done to him?"

"I didn't do anything. He suddenly felt sick and I didn't know what more to do. Luckily, your numbers were stored in his cordless telephone."

I don't know how I restrained my hysteria while he explained to me:

"You know that he became impotent, and that he could not take Viagra or anything of that sort. So, he preferred to do this with me: receiving anal sex. You see, he is very handsome, and I found a pity to waste his charm, so I fell in love with him and he felt the same way about me. He should have been the one to stick his penis in my anus...!"

And he broke down in tears. Then I understood a little of what was happening: Raymond had been a "closet" homosexual, and upon losing his erection capability, the best way of reaching the climax was directly through the masculine G-spot: his prostate gland. And this "gay" was giving him that pleasure, which I remembered how much I enjoyed it myself, and I even felt like asking it from him. But we had a serious problem to solve: Raymond had just died, of a heart attack or a stroke, during the very act. I calmed him, saying:

"I am a lawyer, I will solve this. Nobody is going to meddle in our pain."

I called, through my cellular telephone, to a policeman that had been a friend of my father and of Raymond in their youth, the same one who gave us the codes for locating cell phones, and I even consulted Charles, because in such delicate cases, it is better to resort to external consultantship, one which is not emotionally involved in the situation.

The coroner took the body away at mid-morning, after all the neighbors were gone to their respective jobs and schools, in order not to attract the onlookers. Raymond' partner could only give a statement after he had been able to calm down. He said that had spent with him some days, and he insisted that he loved him and that he wouldn't do anything to hurt him. A simple blood test was enough to corroborate that it was natural causes, and that he even enjoyed a faint orgasm while he died, although his semen was not found in his sheets, because his physical constitution was already very fragile.

All those who worked with him at any moment mourned him, including Charles and his wife, and even other colleagues, against whom we had litigated in the past, came to present him their respects. His companion preferred to watch the eulogy from a distance, which I gave myself, while the tears and the knot in my throat allowed me. I made arrangements so that he was buried next to the tombs of my family, because it was there where he belonged.

Since we loved him and we missed him so much, we added his last name to the firm, and with so many good names, we attracted much more and better clientele, among rich and poor, guilty and innocent. Even some simple paperwork done by us acquired certain status if it carried the seal of our small firm, because this meant much love.