All Comments on 'Passing the Torch Ch. 03'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The issue I have with this story?

Is that they're all such unlikable characters. No one to root for anywhere in this mess. By now they probably have several nasty diseases. The whole thing is simply a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another option,

in the perverse world of humiliation and self-denigration. Its fitting these stories be created and shared within the security and anonymity of the Internet. Its as if there is a site where dysfunctional intellects and aberrant characters can pull the wings off flies, drown puppies, or maybe dip a cat in kerosene then light her on fire. You get all the virtual satisfaction of stroking your perversion, but in reality no one really gets hurt.

But I have to wonder. The characters and the actions are not real, but the intellectual energy and perverse thrill definitely is real. And what is the consequence in virtualizing and celebrating the degradation of women, and the emasculation of men?

What kind of person takes pleasure in creating, or enjoying, such empty heartless cruelty, and claiming it is a legitimate form of relationship, even an enlightened one?

So glad it isn't real, and in the real world is considered repulsive. Simply pathetic.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Tim is getting the short shaft.

If everyone is getting to use his young wife however they want, the least Vanessa could do is give poor Tim a sympathy hand job. It hardly feels like a torch is being passed when Tim is relegated to being a cuckold voyeur to his wife gang bangs.

Since Ben now acts like an alpha male, it seems unlikely he was just a passive participant while Vanessa stretched her own slut wings. If Ben was content to watch back then, he must have gone through hormone therapy and grew some balls to be as dominant as he is now.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
You have to accept

The premise that some women might be nymphos and willingly satisfy any cock available.and wanting their husband's involvement too. It's possible some men are enamored with voyeurism as well as physical intercourse and pussy sharing. Vanessa likes to share her body and believes she has a calling to pass her lifestyle to the next generation. Tim was enjoying himself along with the rest of the group. No harm, no foul. I think the characters are developed enough for the story.

HJB21HJB21over 5 years ago
What about Vanessa?

I think Vanessa deserves some action too, maybe her own spin off story??

PS Will someone tell Anonymous that if he/she doesn't like a bit of fantasy sex then maybe he/she is in the wrong place

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tim needs to step up to the plate

He needs to full embrace the hot wife life style!!

None of this wimpy little half ass shit.

He needs to spend all of their disposable income on entertaining other hot wives.

He needs to go out and fuck at least 3 hot wives every week.

He should be planing 2 European trips each year with other wives.

Most of all he needs to stop fucking, kissing, holding, or looking at his slut.

After all there only so many men and Tim needs to pick up his share of the fucking responsibility.

gordo12gordo12over 5 years ago
Hot

Great sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the stuff

Really primes the love pump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Vanessa still seems to me like she is manipulating the couple for her own pleasure as opposed to helping them on some journey to the hotwife lifestyle

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Everyone has their own perversion

Nothing wrong here. Bella is a newly minted slut wife, Tim likes to watch. At some point he will participate. Vanessa is their rabbi. Everyone is having fun and no one is being degraded or humiliated. They are each getting what they want. Although not for everyone, acting on such fantasies can draw couples closer together, but they have to communicate. Make each other aware of their desires and fears. A 5 Star Rating. The hot sex makes it a Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
by paul

love the story hope you add the 4th soon

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone who liked the series so far. The last chapter is up now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a pig how come he didn’t stick his dick in her mouth to make her air tight

policywankpolicywankover 4 years ago
Very good.

In my experience he only type of man who can exist within a hot wife context - eaters as the husband or the other man - are those that have a wide breadth to their sexuality and can appreciate a woman's sexuality without projecting onto her all of the silly assumptions espoused in many of these comments.

The premise that getting off (i.e. at least a hand job) as quickly and often as possible is the man's prime objective simply isn't true. And those that feel that way are often the guys who are such lost lovers. The same guys who complain about how disinterested women are in sex without ever realizing we fuck lots of guys - just not those guys.

It is interesting to note that Vanessa is teaching and maybe she is less than perfectly altruistic. After all who is she to encourage this couple towards the hot wife lifestyle? But of you accept that premise then what about all the people who teach couples to be narrow-minded and intolerant? What about all the teachers and religious leaders who force their view of morality down our throats on the basis of its correctness? Vanessa demonstrates a lot more introspection than most of those who force their view of sexuality, morals and relationships on us with no more thought than their own baseless certainty. How many people who claim that this is the way it is because that is always the way it has been know that they are simply tracing their bias back to eras of intolerance, bigotry and ignorance. Show me a teacher of anything other than pure facts who doesn't bring their own bias and agenda.

col_lovercol_loverover 2 years ago
Bella is a good slut wife.

I told my girl she will get super horney reading about Bella getting 2 good hard cock. I told her she has to imagine she is Bella while reading the story. She later told me she had an orgasm while Bella was getting those 2 nice hard cocks fucking her with Tom watching. 10 Stars Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have several times enjoyed two of my husband's college pals fucking me like I was a whore...because I am. It works wonderfully for my husband and I, but it is not likely to be a good idea for most couples. Keep writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

loving, consensual, and extremely erotic

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

This is some very hot smoking sex scenes 🥵

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

wantawatch69wantawatch69about 1 year ago

The car journey home and then the knickers... loved it.... xxx Sarah and Chris... keep up the brilliant writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fantastic story, possibly the best hotwife story ever. It does need better proof reading. Besides the spelling and grammar errors there are several places where you swapped Belle's and Vanessa's names.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous