Passing the Torch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella seemed to move further and further into abandonment as Ben and Victor continued to pass her between them. The blonde relished her role as the star slut of the evening, and she moaned in gratitude each time a cock filled her greedy pussy. While she bounced on Ben's cock, Victor knelt on the couch and guided her face to his cock, clasping her already messy hair in his fist. She moaned against his cock as he firmly fucked her mouth.

"Oh my," Vanessa panted. "Your wife is quite the little slut."

"Yes," Tim said steadily, as if concentrating on his ability to speak. "She is amazing."

No one seemed to notice as Vanessa momentarily left. When she returned a moment later, the threesome had rearranged themselves with Bella kneeling on her hands and knees, Victor slamming against her from behind, and Ben feeding his cock to her hungry mouth. The blonde looked like the epitome of wanton lust as she rocked between them.

Vanessa moved in close behind Tim's chair and whispered in his ear. "She really loves it—two men inside her at once."

Tim gasped as if startled out of hypnosis. He nodded softly.

"You know..." Vanessa continued. "There are other ways she can enjoy that."

Tim nodded again, but his mind seemed too drunk with lust to register what she was suggesting.

"Remember what Ben did last time?" Vanessa asked. "The thing you said she's really into since."

With that she slipped him a tube of lubricant. Only then did Tim tear his eyes from his wife, his gaze shifting between the Vanessa and the tube.

"Do you think she should enjoy it again?" Vanessa continued, her voice soothing. "It's a wonderful treat for a woman with two men."

Tim's gaze was pulled back to his wife's gangbang by her screams of pleasure as her mouth was briefly left unfilled while Ben and Victor traded places.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, just fuck me!"

For a moment, Tim just sat there, hiding the tube in his hand. Then, slowly as if not to startle the untamed threesome, he stood and placed the tube on the couch table right in front of them. Bella was too busy engulfing Victor's cock in front of her to notice.

Ben however saw what they were offered and looked at Vanessa with a hint of a sly smile. He probably recognized that Vanessa had something to do with the emergence of the lube but said nothing. He turned to Tim and gave the young man a sight nod.

When Ben backed away to fetch the tube from the table, Bella looked back with a mixture of confusion and frustration, as if wondering why Ben had vanished so soon after he entered her. Her eyes widened as they landed on the tube in his hand.

"Oh, my... Are they gonna...?" she began, staring at her husband. When Tim didn't speak, the blonde turned back to Ben behind her. "Are you...? Oh!"

She cut herself off as Ben answered her question with his fingers, moving along the valley of her ass. She squirmed against his hand. Yet, Ben always took his time. He teased her by running his fingers in a circular motion. Bella gasped as he finally let his finger reach her sensitive rim. She pushed back against him and yelped in gratitude as he eventually granted her wish by slipping his finger inside her. Gently moving in and out of her ass, he used the other hand to coat his cock with a glistening layer.

"Oh, honey," Bella panted. "They're going to fuck my ass!"

Tim nodded and raised his glass at her. Vanessa smiled as she realized his lips hadn't yet touched his drink.

Bella arched her back as Ben removed his fingers, holding herself open for him. She seemed confused when Ben instead pushed her gently forward against Victor, who lay back on the couch. Victor pulled her along to straddle him, and soon his cock was buried inside her pussy. Bella responded instantly and began furiously bouncing on top of him, as if making up for the time she'd been left empty. Ben steadied her, and it seemed her hazed brain only then caught up with what they had in store for her.

"Oh, God, this is really happening," she said in disbelief.

Ben moved in close, holding his cock steady against Bella's ass. She remained motionless, waiting for him to enter her. Yet, Ben haltered, his cock firm in his hand. It wasn't long before Bella grew impatient and started pushing back against him. Ben exchanged a knowing glance with Vanessa, and she smirked, knowing very well what Ben was doing. The best way to prep Bella for what was about to happen was to make the girl yearn for it. Bella instinctively gyrated against Ben, teasing herself with his rigid cock while Victor filled her pussy.

The room shared a guttural sigh when Ben finally pushed forward, impaling Bella with the tip of his cock. Her mouth opened wide in a mixture of pleasure and shock, but nothing came out, as though the intense sensation had swiped away her ability to produce sound. After giving her a moment to adjust, Ben pushed forward once again.

"They're inside me!" Bella panted, as if she had to convince herself of the reality of her situation. "Both of them are inside me!"

Slowly, Ben and Victor started rocking to and fro. Vanessa couldn't help thinking of the last time these two shared a woman. It was her, all those years ago. They hadn't lost their touch, synchronously moving in and out of Bella. It required a certain skill and mindset to let go of your ego for the benefit of the greater good—in this case Bella's slutty passion. It was hard for Vanessa to imagine it used to be her, wedged between these two men. She felt increasingly mesmerized by the sight of this soft woman framed by the hardness of the two men fucking her. Vanessa's chest heaved with excitement as she watched her husband and his friend share the blonde with increasing pace.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Bella screamed and stared wide-eyed at her husband. "They're fucking me, babe! Can you see? They are both fucking me! Thank you, thank you...!"

She continued to chant as the men slammed against her, grinding her between them.

Vanessa caught a motion in the corner of her eye, and when she glanced over, she saw Tim unbuttoning his pants. Oddly, the notion that she used to be his teacher dawned on her, and she momentarily diverted her gaze, as though it was inappropriate to look. But her eyes were soon drawn back, and she stared wide-eyed as he released an impressive erection from his pants. Unsurprisingly, he was throbbing with excitement. He gave her a hint of an embarrassed smile as he caught her looking but soon returned his gaze to the image of his wife enjoying her first double penetration.

Vanessa thought for a moment he would get involved in Bella's gangbang, but instead he remained seated, slowly stroking his cock. It attracted Bella's gaze, and Vanessa realized this was his way of wordlessly showing his wife that tonight wasn't just a treat for her, but also for him.

Vanessa admired his decision to not join in. The young couple had a long journey of experiences ahead, offering a buffet of thrilling emotions, and he was wise to savor each flavor to its fullest. Tonight was about watching his slut wife blossom. A moment of envy flashed through Vanessa's mind—not because her husband was one of the men currently bringing the blonde hottie this intense pleasure, but because the young couple had so much excitement ahead to discover.

Bella's intensifying screams snapped Vanessa out of her sidetrack and pulled her attention back to one of the most erotic images she'd ever witnessed.

"Look at me, babe!" Bella yelled euphorically. "They are fucking my ass and cunt! I feel like such a slut! I love it! I love you! I...!"

With that her body began to shake and her words morphed into a blur of profanities. Ben and Victor rode her through her orgasm, steadily pushing her deeper and deeper into ecstasy. Vanessa felt her own breath shiver with lust.

When Bella's shaking finally stopped, the blonde rocked slowly back and forth until the threesome eventually disentangled. For a moment they just sat there, Bella with a huge grin on her face and Ben and Victor with their cocks still throbbingly hard. They had expertly driven the young woman through the peak of ecstasy but had held back their own release.

"That was amazing!" she said and giggled girlishly.

Her eyes moved from side to side, biting her bottom lip as she admired the cocks that had brought her so much pleasure. Once again, she slid to the ground, this time facing her audience.

"I want them to finish on me," she said, briefly looking at her husband before glancing up at Ben and Victor. "Please, come on me!"

Vanessa purred. From the way Bella kept her eyes at Tim, it was obvious what the blonde asked for was as much for her husband's benefit as her own. Vanessa dearly remembered doing outrageous things to turn Ben on as one of the major kicks from back in the days. The lustful exchange between a husband and a shared wife was a force to be reckoned with.

Bella never specified explicitly where she wanted their cum, but she brushed her blonde hair from her face and tilted her head back to make herself an open target. Ben and Victor grunted as they flanked her, stroking their erections at her sweet face.

"Do it," Bella said shortly.

Ben and Victor erupted simultaneously, showering Bella from both sides. Bella moaned as their cum splashed against her face. She gaped wide to taste their offering, and Ben and Victor aimed at her mouth to grant her request. She locked eyes with her husband as they continued to shower her with strand after strand of cum.

Tim grunted in appreciation. He held his throbbing cock steady in his hand, as if the slightest movement would cause him to erupt.

Bella remained in her position after Ben's and Victor's tribute subsided, giving Tim a chance to fully take in her appearance. Her face glistened with cum, and several thick strands dangled from her chin. She looked like the essence of slutty indulgence, proudly showing off her debauched state to her husband.

Only when she glanced over to Vanessa did Bella sport a hint of bashfulness in her expression. Vanessa guessed it wasn't so much because half the cum on the blonde's face came from Vanessa's husband. She remembered how she used to proudly divulge the depth of her sluttiness to her husband and other men but doing it before another woman was surprisingly more challenging.

"You look absolutely beautiful," she said, smiling at the cum-covered young woman kneeling on the floor. The sound of her own voice snapped Vanessa out of her lustful hypnosis. It was her job to orchestrate the situation, and it was time to give Tim and Bella some privacy. "OK, gentlemen. Let's leave these young lovebirds alone for a moment."

Ben and Victor nodded, and after helping Bella to her feet, they left the room without a word. Vanessa stood and walked after them.

"Wait," Tim said softly.

Vanessa haltered her steps. "What's that, sweetie?"

"Can you stay?" he said, shamelessly discarding his clothes. "Is that OK, babe? I want her to watch."

The blonde nodded. "Whatever you want, babe."

Vanessa slowly resumed her seat. She watched expectantly as Tim gallantly guided his cum-covered wife down on the couch. He knelt between Bella's legs and pointed his cock against her open pussy.

"She's right," he whispered. "You look absolutely beautiful."

Bella smiled broadly up at him and licked her coated lips. Tim groaned and pushed his cock inside, making his wife squeal with pleasure.

Vanessa was surprised the young couple didn't prefer this moment of reconnection in private. But at the same time, it felt perfectly suiting, like watching her student take his final exam. The way Tim stared lovingly down at his wife's cum-covered face as he fucked her filled Vanessa with joy. And with excitement.

Though she felt strongly her purpose was to mentor the young couple, her control was vanishing at the sight of them fucking before her. Without fully noticing what she was doing, her hand traveled in between her legs, absentmindedly caressing her pussy through her pants. She removed it quickly when Tim glanced over, irrationally feeling it wasn't appropriate.

Catching his mentor touching herself seemed to encourage Tim to give her more to look at. He made his wife flip around, and once Bella was on her hands and knees, he pushed inside her.

Bella squealed with delight. "Yes! Fuck your slut!"

Cum dangled from her face as she rocked with Tim's thrusts. The way Bella embraced her wanton lust connected deeply with Vanessa. She felt as if hypnotized. Though they looked nothing alike, it was like watching herself as a young wife.

Bella kept looking over her shoulder at her husband, making sure he could see the evidence Ben and Victor had left on her face. Encouraged, Tim slammed harder against her. The young spouses seemed to be in a state of deep connection, almost like they had forgotten Vanessa was there to watch them.

Vanessa unbuttoned her pants. The eroticism of the scene before her was making her head spin. When she reached inside her panties, she felt she was dripping wet. She gasped at her own touch, and once her finger brushed her clit, she knew there was no way she could stop. She moaned softly as she began circling her clit in a steady motion. Her other hand cupped her breasts through blouse and bra, squeezing tight.

"That's it," Vanessa moaned. "Fuck her!"

The words leaped out of her without her intention. Tim and Bella looked over, haltering their rocking motion. They obviously noticed she was touching herself to their show, fully dressed but for her unbuttoned pants.

A part of Vanessa felt she should stop. It wasn't her own lust she had in mind when she lured the young couple onto the right path. But that selfless part was dwarfed by the excitement spinning in her head, demanding she continued. She was pleased to see her performers starting to grind again.

"You're the third man she's taken inside her today!"

Vanessa's words seemed to connect deep inside both of her performers, and they pushed hard against each other. The intensity of Vanessa's fingers intensified along with her panting. Tim slammed hard against his wife, and the sound of his forceful hips against her ass mixed with three people's excited moans.

"Go on," Vanessa said through clenched teeth. "Fuck your little slut!"

That seemed to push Tim over the edge. He pressed hard against Bella's ass and screamed out in uncontrolled pleasure. It set off a climactic avalanche, and as Bella started shaking ecstatically, the same happened to Vanessa. Compelled to watch her disciples at the peak of their performance, she kept her eyes peeled on the young couple as she rode her waves of jolted bliss.

Vanessa always felt that the biggest reward as a teacher was to ignite a spark in her student. That same spark now burned hot inside her, filling her with euphoric pleasure.

One more chapter to go...

---

A big thanks to Ravenna for her editing comments.

12