All Comments on 'Passing the Torch'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
NSCarterNSCarterover 5 years ago
Great

A really well-written story. No spare words.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
I'm struggling here

So it's OK for a young slut to fuck an older guy but "inappropriate" for an old slut to fuck a younger guy. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

willing cuckold garbage

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Liked it, the youngin' needed some training

Love to see others get mired in deviant behavior that may or may not ruin them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do you think it would be okay

to shoot Ben and Vanessa? I would hope so other wise Tim needs to just not show up for part 2 and let the authors explain to Bella that she is single again and probably needs to live with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please do not continue

This was simply awful.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well done, hot, just enough tension to keep it from going stale. The level of manipulation of Tim at right at the limit before going into disrespect.

I hope you don't make him a wimp, or an overreacting AHo either. Reluctance is a legit feeling, should be respected just like all the others. Promoters of AltSex need to tread softly, the older wife is also right at the limit of disdain for Tim's feelings.

"True Believer" style advocates for various sexual practices are as big a PITA as door knocking zealots looking for religious converts/ adherents. Show people the Benes, let them go at their own pace.

When a couple is such that one wants to explore slower, tis wise to go at the slower partner's pace. I've seen it work dozens of time with D/s, fetish, and exhib.

Again thank you for the great chapter. Tough act to follow.

PS I loathe cuck crap as much as any rational dude, I would never share my wife in real life. But I am not these characters. This is fiction. So long as Tim gets some respect, consideration, and a tion soon, I don't see this as wimp cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He needs to support hotwife life style

He needs to go find other ones and fuck them exclusively

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 5 years ago

I hope this ends up as a swap as opposed to her just manipulating Tim to just sit back

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremely Well Written

Enjoyed the slow simmering pace of the (very hot) seduction of Bella. The dialogue was quite good in showing the characters were normal people with a unique interesting sexual past. As long as there is no humiliation forthcoming, everybody wins. Hoping Tim gets to enjoy some additional "lessons" from his teacher too.

5 stars and please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anytime the words " hot wife" or "slut wife" appear in the tags

One can tell it's going to be trash. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any time the terms “hit wife” or “slut wife” appear in a title means it’s going to be awesome!

Don’t let the pathetic little trolls discourage you. They are just upset that someone is having sex and they aren’t. They are too stupid to know that these are fictional characters. If they ever were to actually see a naked female I’m sure thy’d spurt their tiny little load in their underoos.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Very provocative

The pace is agonizingly slow. It's great. Every young couple should have mentors like these. I think that it shows a lot of trust that Tim, although reluctantly, is letting Bella make her own decisions. He is not trying to control her. She will appreciate him all the more for it. They are going to have so much fun together. A 5 Star Rating and a Favorite. Looking forward to the next installment.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 5 years ago
Very erotic

But, why be married if there is no fidelity? What's the point? Just shack up and when they both get tired of each other, they can move on without the legal mess to deal with....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Erotic and hot but how come the husband is always the dope who just sits and watches. Why can’t he grab his former teacher and fuck her ass while her hubby bands his wife. I’m not into sharing at all but what’s good for the goose is good for the gander

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Five ☆☆☆☆☆

This genre isn't my usual cup of tea but I have to admit you have me hooked. Ignore the whining, you're an imaginative writer. But having read all of your works in 2 days I see you write your favorite kink scenarios. Might be time to try going outside of your comfort (fetish) zone and do something besides the usual exposure and seduction thing. Please keep writing.

HJB21HJB21over 5 years ago
Another classic

This is shaping up to be a brilliant story,, can’t wait for the next chapter.

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for the encouraging comments. The continuation of the story has just been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Hope it isn t too long coming.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Predatory

older couple. If you aren't a swinger, kick her to the curb chump.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Some of my favorite kink

I love these kinds of stories. Incredibly imaginative and descriptive. The sex is vivid. Pay no attention to those that criticize you subject matter. Keep it up! A Five Star Rating and a Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very interesting story sir

Hello from Greece! very interesting story sir! Weel-written! Bravo! Love is a great thing. All people are made from the same element. We must love each other and toi forget each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Vapid and tendentious.

Psychobabble drivel to promote promiscuity. Now I wonder why an old washed up couple would be encouraging a stupid husband to allow his young sexy wife to become the group's slut? What great fun, for the predators.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot, Well-Written Story!

My wife and I enjoyed the slow build up, which placed these relationships in a solid context where it will make sense for the young wife to be shared. The older, school teacher wife did a masterful job of guiding her former student’s first halting steps toward becoming a willing cuckold. Also, she spiced up the young couple’s sex life by helping them accept the young wife’s exhibitionism. Once that happens there is usually no turning back.

When we first married, my wife was 22, and a real looker. We lived in Uruguay and, like most young Latinas, she enjoyed flaunting it by wearing sexy clothing and skimpy bikinis. Her family had a nice beach house. The entire, extended family and friends often showed up for long weekends. We actually crammed a lot of bunk beds in two of the bedrooms. And, everyone used the master bedroom as a “changing room”. However, it was also used privately when the couples wanted some “personal time”.

It was at these beach get togethers that my wife and her two girl cousins unwittingly trained themselves to eventually become hot wives. The three wives would dress skimpy and flirt with other men at the beach volley ball games. It would drive us husbands crazy with desire, and one-by-one we would grab them and drag them back to the house for some very hot sex in the “changing room” bedroom.

We usually got together six or seven times a year for these vacations. Each time our young sexy wives continued to push the envelope, to get us men all excited for them. They were unconsciously competing to see who could be the most daring. Encouraged by our wives, the volleyball guys got bolder and bolder. Eventually they were “accidentally” fondling our wives while playing ball, and even sneaking out behind the Coca Cola stand for a few kisses and groping sessions. Sometimes, we husbands would spy on our wives during these exciting, intimate moments.

It wasn’t long till the gals were full fledged hot wives. I can tell you, there is nothing more exciting than having your wife come home at midnight with sand on her back side and copious amounts of cum dripping out of her string bikini in her crotch!

We can see that we are going to enjoy further chapters in your great storyline!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
There are

There are no former whores, just old whores.

policywankpolicywankover 4 years ago
Good story

Well written and erotic. As usual the naysayers seem to come from a point of view that is rooted in their own assumptions of the way things are supposed to be or what they would want in the circumstances. They just can't seem to accept that other people want different things and are sincerely in touch with their desires. You did a good job of bringing out those emotions and perspectives within the constraints of keeping the story short and exciting. Obviously it would take a lot more time to build on the complexities of each individual character to understand their desires and emotions.

exclusivegamesexclusivegamesover 4 years ago
Loved it

Really nice and enjoyed it ..... great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At last a five star story

Congratulations. A story that matches the section title Loving Wives. There is sharing, but by mutual consent and all parties get to enjoy. No lawyers, no private investigators, no revenge, just fun and sex. Look forward to the next instalment please keep all partners sharing without humiliation or hurt.

Gregr3188Gregr3188almost 3 years ago

Incredible story. Love the build up and dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Basically the same old cuck in the make crap. Young tart on heat with spineless dork, falling for old tart and douchebag retired cuck predators.

Passing the torch, my ass. Passing the STD‘s and entertaining the lawyers.

Anyway, slow boiling the frog, weak attempt to provoke angst and revolting emotions, miserable fail. Silly to borderline infantile, effectively hilarious.

Even if you try harder, you don’t have it. Face it, yo talent free and will never make the most high scored stories in LW.

Captcha

col_lovercol_loverover 2 years ago
My Girl friend will love this story.

I know she will imagine she is Bella, and she will be so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How in the hell does this story have such a high rating? I couldn't even finish it.

Pass the torch? Hahahaha...this is the story of an old whore and her patsy cuckold husband trying to turn a young couple onto.the same pathetic relationship that this fucked uo couple has.

Look this kind of a lifestyle is an aberration. It axtually works in so few relationships that most of the data that is available about hotwife and swinging show the divorce statistics over 95%. And this is with most people telling lies and not being honest in surveys about reasons for splitting.

Writing this bullshit about a happy old couple who have the perfect marriage 25 years into their relationship...the whole time she's been spreading her legs for every swinging dick with her wimp husband's blessing that she fuck hundreds of men over the course of their marriage?

Yeah. It's bullshit. Because long term happy and loving relationships like this...in this lifestyle? They simply do not fucking exist in large numbers. Sure there will be those outliers. But that's what they are. Outliers.

And trying to convince a young and obviously jealous husband that he should let his wife act like a total slut? And the young wife that there is no harm in going naked around all kinds of strangers in compromising situations...is perfectly OK. And extra marital sex is equally OK. Yeah. In the continuing sagas of this young couple's story? They will be divorced in less than a year after the wife's experimentation with fucking other men begins. No way this husband accepts it long term as his lifestyle.

And fo all of you who cheer the pathetic cucks and sluts for wives who are now pissed off at my words. That's not me talking out of my ass. That's statistics people. This. Young. Marriage. Is. Doomed.

If these two old pathetic people fuck this young couple and tell them there are no consequences...it's all just sexy fun? As unstable as this relationship seems to be right now with the hot young wife wanting to show off her naked body to everyone and the husband's misgivings? They ARE immature. Stupid. They fight at the drop of a hat. They do mot communicate effectively. They incapable of staying calm when they get upset. No way this works.

It's doomed to fail. That's the story.

And I hate it when stupid ass cuckold/swinger stories get above 4 stars. This story made me sick. Like the STDs this dried up old whore will pass onto her former student when she fucks him and his marriage up.

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Reminds me of us four decades ago, married in our late teens, and both so innocent. Our awakening came two years later when the only holiday we could afford was to hitchhike around France. Picked up by a late 40s couple we were offered the chance to stay in their holiday villa in exchange for helping out open the place up for the season. Of course the details differ...but Oh God the journey was the same one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How in the hell does this story have such a high rating? I couldn't even finish it.

If you want to destroy your own marriage with this crap, and you both agree on this, fine, go for it, knock yourselves out. I really don't care. Just don't drag others who want nothing to do with this down with you.

I don't see this pair "passing the torch" so much as pressuring a younger couple who have no interest in swapping husbands or wives into "the lifestyle" of full-swap, which they don't want and which is only going to harm their existing monogamous relationship.

If there are some couples who live this lifestyle and somehow managed to keep their marriage intact, good for them, but this isn't for everyone. Odds are, only 1-2% of couples will ever feel comfortable crossing this particular line; that's less than the 15-20% who have cheated behind a partner's back and far less than the majority who are quite content to let "forsaking all others" mean exactly what's marked on the tin.

Marching in on a religious-like crusade worthy of Matthew 28:18-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey..." to interfere with someone else's viable monogamous marriage and push a lifestyle which they might not even want is a dick move. I realise these are fictional characters, but I have to wonder if you tell this tale as a parable to encourage your readers who are in "the lifestyle" to go forth and muck up real marriages for their supposed monogamous friends.

To each their own... just stop trying to recruit people who don't want to be in this lifestyle of yours.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 1 year ago

Great start to what looks like the beginning of a great series. I debated between 4 and 5 stars but decided to round up to 5. I would have liked more detailed descriptions of Bella’s body to get to a solid 5 but close enough.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

So beautiful, the concept

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

Hey Anonymous, it's fantasy it's not real life, get a grip. It's a great hot story!

1509196215091962about 1 year ago

Love the idea of the older couple taking gentle control and leading them to experience what they both want, and fear sharing the truth with each other. Have read the story several times, and enjoyed each reading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Category: Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Description: Former hotwife nudges a young couple in the right direction.

Tags: hotwife, massage, exhibitionist, topless, fingered, slut wife, teacher, watching, young wife, husband watching

Yes, this is where this kind of story should be. Yes, you have been clearly warned about its sub=genre and elements. No, the tags do not include BTB, revenge, etc.

So, don't read the fucking story if you already know you don't like these kinds of stories. To come and moralize in the comments and probably 1-bomb a very well

piece of fiction is just proselytizing in the form of trolling.

In "real life", were the older wife's decisions and actions inappropriate? Sure, something like this really deserves upfront discussion before implementation. Will young hubby and then young wife come to regret getting sucked in and perhaps ruining their marriage? Certainly possible. Was it well written in both technical and narrative senses? Hell yes. I sure hope young hubby taps old wife in front of young wife in future installments, but the author and the characters have to tell their own stories.

Okay, getting off my soapbox now. The BTB, anti-sharing crowd just gets under my skin. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous