Passing the Torch

Story Info
Former hotwife nudges a young couple in the right direction.
7.2k words
4.54
77.5k
191

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

Comfortable in her patio chair, Vanessa watched from afar as the young couple in the canoe paddled towards the jetty. She noticed Bella had decided to lose her top, a white bra now her only visible clothing. The slim girl did nothing to cover up as the canoe approached Vanessa's husband, who waited on the jetty.

"Thanks, Mr. Hamilton," Bella said as Ben steadied the canoe to make it easier for the couple to safely exit.

Rising out of the canoe, Bella revealed her shorts were gone too. Her string panties matched her bra and did a poor job of covering her ass. It appeared she purposefully gave Ben an enticing view as she bent over to fetch her things from the canoe. Vanessa smirked and sipped her margarita. Oh yes, the girl knew what she was doing.

Bella soon came walking up the path, carrying her top and pants. There was an obvious swagger to her stride, and her short blonde ponytail bounced along with her perky little tits. Tim followed shortly behind with a constrained look of embarrassment.

"How was the trip?" Vanessa asked as they approached.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Hamilton," Bella said, apparently more bashful as she realized Vanessa was watching her too. "It was great. Such a nice sunny day to go for a paddle. We went all the way to the other side of the bay."

"Thanks for letting us use the canoe," Tim added. His voice sounded strained.

"Our pleasure," Vanessa said. "We don't really use it when the kids aren't around."

"Well, thanks anyway," Tim said, and looked over his shoulder at Ben, who was coming up behind them. "We should go and get changed."

Tim grabbed his wife by the hand and pulled her along towards their cabin. Their argument broke out as soon as the door slammed shut behind them. The thin walls did little to hide it from Vanessa and Ben.

"For fuck's sake, Bella! What's wrong with you lately?"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Strutting around like a... Vanessa used to be my teacher! Don't you understand how embarrassing it is for me when you show off like that in front of her husband?"

"I wasn't showing off! It was hot, so I took off my top."

"And your pants!" Tim added in anger.

"So what? I told you I forgot to bring my bikini. Big deal if I wear my underwear instead!"

"That didn't look like any bikini I've ever seen! Pretty convenient that you just happened to be wearing your skimpiest..."

"Fuck you!" Bella screamed. "Why do you have to be such a possessive little shit?"

"Why do you have to expose yourself in public?"

"Oh god! You don't understand anything!"

"No, I don't understand why my wife is turning into a fucking exhibitionist!"

With that, Tim stormed out, slamming the door behind him. He froze momentarily when his eyes met Vanessa's and Ben's, realizing that their argument had been overheard.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly before walking off.

Ben and Vanessa frowned at each other.

"I'll go talk to him," Vanessa said.

Her husband scratched his bearded chin. "Are you sure you should get involved? Just because he used to be your student doesn't mean you're responsible for him."

"Come on, we know some of the challenges of marrying young. Maybe we can help."

Ben gave her a faint smile. "If you think so."

Tim was moving fast, and Vanessa almost changed her mind as she chased after him. She was in good shape, something she thanked her daily swimming routine for. But she had nothing on this young man. She had expected this to be a calm week at their cottage now that the kids were staying with their grandparents. But it seemed her motherly instincts turned to the young couple that stayed in the spare cabin for the week. Or maybe it was her teacher instincts. Ben used to be one of her favorite high school students not many years ago, and after running into him a few weeks earlier, their conversation had led her to offer him and his wife to come and stay with them at their getaway cottage.

She couldn't help but feel connected to the young couple. Bella undeniably reminded Vanessa of herself at that age, even though they were physically very different. Whereas Bella was slim and slender, Vanessa had been blessed with a classic hourglass figure. Back when she grew confident in her curves, she started showing them off every chance she got. She recognized the motives behind Bella's little show very well indeed.

By the time she caught up with Tim, he was sitting by the shore, throwing little rocks into the water. Cute boy, Vanessa thought. A bit of a baby face but built like a man. If only he would act like one.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Vanessa said as she sat next to him.

"Thanks again for letting us use the cabin," Tim said softly, not meeting her eyes.

"Our pleasure," Vanessa said, smiling warmly at him. "We were young ourselves at one point, struggling to make ends meet."

"And then we go and make a total ass of ourselves by..."

"Oh, don't worry about it," Vanessa interrupted him. "All couples fight sometimes."

"I'm really embarrassed, Mrs. Hamilton," he said. "It won't happen again."

"Hey, I'm not your teacher anymore," Vanessa said and put her arm around his shoulder to comfort him. "Try to think of me as a friend instead."

"Of course, Vanessa," Tim agreed, even as Vanessa guessed that he wasn't convinced. They sat in silence, staring out over the calm water until Vanessa spoke.

"You know, Ben and I married young too," Vanessa said eventually.

"Oh yeah?"

"I was only 20," Vanessa continued, and chuckled. "That was over half my lifetime ago."

"Just like Vanessa was. I was 21."

Vanessa gave him a compassionate look. "It can be challenging."

"But you and Ben made it work?"

"Yeah. But it took exactly that—work. And an open mind."

They sat in silence until Vanessa spoke again. "You really love her. I can tell."

Ben nodded softly.

"And she's a hot piece of ass," Vanessa said and winked at him. It felt odd to talk to her old student like that, but they had agreed to talk as friends after all.

Tim chuckled nervously. "Yeah, she is."

"Is it really so bad if she sometimes wants others to see that?"

"What? No, but..." Ben trailed off. "I don't know."

"It's only natural," Vanessa said, feeling herself slipping into lecturing mode once again. "A lot of young women enjoy showing off a bit. And Bella is at an age where she's probably comfortable with her own body for the first time in her life."

Tim looked at Vanessa with an expression of concentration, as if he was trying to mentally weigh her words. Vanessa smiled at him.

"She's still your hot piece of ass. If I were you, I'd be proud. Even if others get to see the trailer, you're the one getting the full show, right?"

Tim chuckled again, blushing at Vanessa's strange words of wisdom.

"Listen, it's none of my business," she continued. "And I know it's weird to get relationship advice from your old teacher. But I can tell you what worked for Ben and I. Give each other some space. Try not to control each other. You might end up really enjoying the result. We sure did."

Tim gave her a curious look, as if he wanted to inquire further. But he said nothing, and when Vanessa didn't offer anything more, he eventually stood and suggested they head back. Soon thereafter, Vanessa and Ben chuckled as they listened to their guests' make-up sex from inside their cabin.

"Seems you're good at meddling," Ben said with a sly grin.

Vanessa felt pleased. Somehow, she knew this wasn't the end of her meddling.

* * *

As she met the young couple for breakfast the next morning, Vanessa acted like nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"So, what's your plans for the day?" she asked.

"Not much," Bella replied. "Do you have any suggestions?"

"Well, Ben and I are going to a small party on our friend's boat. Maybe you want to join? Victor won't mind if we bring our guest, right Ben?"

Ben nodded. "I'm sure he'd be delighted."

The young couple exchanged a few glances and nods before agreeing.

"What shall I wear?" Bella asked.

"No need for anything fancy," Vanessa said. "Whatever you're comfortable with."

Vanessa smirked when Bella later showed up in a short skirt that showed off her toned legs, accentuated by her plateau sandals. The wind played with the skirt as they climbed aboard, and the young woman attracted a lot of attention, giggling as she struggled to hold it down. Vanessa exchanged a few glances with Tim as if silently reminding him of the conversation they had the day before. He smiled nervously.

It was a perfect day for a boat ride, the sky blue and the water calm. Most of the people onboard sipped champagne, enjoying the caress of the light ocean breeze as Victor steered the boat across the bay. He was Ben's business-partner and close friend.

"Ahoy, captain," Vanessa said as she joined him up at the bridge. Business was good, and Victor had recently purchased a holiday home near Vanessa and Ben's.

"Ahoy," Victor said, raising his glass to hers.

"I love the new boat."

"Glad we could finally make it up here at the same time, so I can take you out for a spin."

"We got you a little something," Vanessa said and handed him a gift.

Victor opened the package and chuckled as he found the captain's hat inside, engraved with the name of his boat.

"Thanks!" he said as he put it on.

"Thank you for taking us on a cruise. And for letting us bring our guests."

"My pleasure," Victor said, and his eyes focused on something ahead. "My pleasure indeed."

Vanessa followed his gaze to the bow of the boat. Bella stood there alone, resting her arms on the railing. Leaning forward, her skirt was raised, and the wind had done its job, lifting it all the way up to rest on her hips. Her string panties were barely visible between her round cheeks. Glancing around, Vanessa could tell most of the people on board had noticed and were admiring the young woman's exhibition.

Perhaps the only one onboard who hadn't yet noticed was Tim. He was sitting with his side towards his wife, face turned away towards Ben beside him. Vanessa excused herself and headed down to the deck. It seemed her meddling would be needed.

"Hello, honey," she said as she approached her husband, demonstratively finishing her champagne. "Do you mind getting me another glass?"

Ben smirked as he stood, kissing his wife on the cheek. He took the hint to leave her alone with Tim, and his brief glance at Bella suggested he knew why.

"Thank you so much for inviting us along," Tim said as Vanessa sat down.

"Our pleasure," Vanessa said. "We like having you around. And I'm sure Victor does too."

Tim raised his glass to her. He looked embarrassed as he realized she had just given away hers.

"So, I take it things went well yesterday," she continued.

"Yeah. Sorry we acted so stupid," Tim said, and after a pause added, "I mean, I acted stupid."

"It sounded like she forgave you though."

"Oh, shit... Were we loud? Sorry. It won't happen..."

Vanessa broke him off by raising her hand. "No need to be embarrassed. We too were young once."

She glanced at Bella, who still had her ass on display for all to see. Vanessa had done things just like that when she was Bella's age, and she felt a surge of excitement as she recalled some of those times.

"Oh, my..." Tim began, having traced Vanessa eyes over to his wife. "Excuse me."

He started to rise, but Vanessa placed a hand on his shoulder. "Wait."

"What?"

"Remember what we talked about yesterday?"

Tim gave her a confused look. "You think she's doing this on purpose?"

"I don't know, but she's been standing like that for quite some time."

"Jesus! I have to tell her to stop it."

Vanessa looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Are you sure? So what if she's doing it on purpose?"

"What?!"

"Is it so bad if she is?"

Tim looked bothered but leaned back. "I don't know. Does Ben mind?"

"What? That Bella is showing her off her ass?"

"No, when you..." he began, but stopped himself mid-sentence.

Vanessa smirked. "When I what?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you..."

Vanessa helped him out. "That I show off the goods? I did when I was her age, for sure."

"And did he mind?"

Vanessa tried to suppress a chuckle. "No, he didn't mind."

"So, you never made him worried you were doing it to attract another guy?"

"Worried? No."

Ben gave her a confused look.

"Can I take a wild guess?" Vanessa continued, straightening a few wrinkles on her dress. "She was a virgin when you met, right?"

Ben turned away and looked at his wife.

"Sorry, I'm being intrusive," Vanessa said. "But we agreed we would talk like friends, right?"

"No, it's fine," he said, taking a sip from his glass. "Yeah. She was. I wasn't... Sorry, I'm not used to talking about things like this."

"So now you're worried she feels she's missed out," Vanessa concluded.

For a second, Tim's face looked like he was in pain, as if she had hit a tender spot.

"Ben was my first too," she said.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"And you never wondered..." he began, looking out over the open water. "You know, about other fish in the sea."

"I've done my fair share of fishing," Vanessa said with a knowing smirk. "But I always released them back into the water."

"What? You mean..." Tim started, lowering his voice even though Ben was too far away to overhear. "You've cheated on you husband?"

"Oh, I wouldn't call it that," Vanessa said, only barely stopping herself from laughing at Tim's dumbstruck expression. "And don't you worry about us. Focus on your wife instead."

Tim turned to look at Bella, who still presented her nearly naked behind for everyone onboard.

"Look how sexy she is," Vanessa continued, her voice soothing.

Tim swallowed, keeping his eyes on Bella.

"She's your wife," Vanessa whispered in his ear. "And she's brave enough to show everyone what a sexy wife you have. Imagine what she's feeling, exposing herself to a bunch of people, most of whom are nearly twice her age. I bet her heart is pounding, hoping no one can tell it's intentional. But it is. She wants every man here to admire her. She craves to be the center of attention, an object of desire."

Tim's breath was intensifying, and it was hard to tell if it was from anger or excitement. Vanessa exchanged a few glances with her husband, who was standing back, waiting with her drink. She leaned in to speak softly in Tim's ear.

"And you know what? She's not using that ass to catch someone to replace you."

Tim tore his eyes away from his wife to briefly meet Vanessa's.

"Do you know how I can tell?" she asked. "She's flaunting herself right where you can see her. She's not trying to hide what she's doing from you. She wants you to see it. To accept it. To love it. To be proud she's yours."

As if on cue, Bella turned her head to look over her shoulder. Her mouth fell open as her eyes met Tim's, her expression morphing into a shy grin as she realized that her husband watched her exhibition without putting a stop to it. She arched her back before standing straight, allowing the skirt to fall and cover her ass. She turned and waved as she walked towards them.

"Hi Mrs. Hamilton," she said as she approached. "Thanks so much for inviting us along."

"My pleasure, Bella," Vanessa said and stood up, leaving her seat for the blonde. "Great day for a cruise, huh? Striking scenery."

With that she left and joined Ben, who handed her the drink. They watched as the young couple kissed, Bella snuggling up against her husband.

"Are you sure it's wise to meddle in other people's affairs?" Ben asked.

Vanessa didn't reply. Softly sipping her drink, she watched as the seed she had planted grew. Perhaps she could fertilize it further, allowing the young couple to fully blossom.

When Victor dropped them off at their jetty, Bella and Tim quickly said good night and hurried back to their cabin.

"They remind me a lot of us at that age," she said to Ben.

Her husband chuckled. "I suppose I too was a bit jealous when we got married."

"Yes, sometimes. But you soon saw the light, didn't you?"

"I saw a lot of things," Ben said and kissed her. "But what we did... It's not for everyone."

"Maybe. But I think it brought us closer. Even though it's all in the past, I think having those memories to look back on... It's given us a strong bond, don't you think?"

Ben nodded and tucked one of his wife's dark curls behind her ear. "Those were some crazy days."

"Do you remember that time you gave me away for the night to that older guy. Your mentor from the internship, I think."

"Older? I don't think he was even 40."

"I was 21, so he was old compared to me. And experienced."

"He was the first I shared you with without being there myself. I had noticed you flaunting yourself around him, and he was a nice guy. It just felt right."

"It sounds odd when I think of it now," Vanessa said. "But it was such a thrill, knowing that my young body could excite an experienced man like him. I felt like his little toy for the evening, and I fucking loved it."

She saw the twinkle in her husband's eye. It was still there after all these year—that thrill he got from thinking of his wife as his sexy little slut.

Vanessa leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Maybe it's time to pass the torch to the next generation?"

Ben gave her a surprised look. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Oh, come on. As if you wouldn't enjoy ravishing that blonde little hottie? Wouldn't that be every man's fantasy?"

"You're my fantasy," Ben said and placed a soft kiss on her lips. His eyes dropped to her full breasts. The dresses she wore these days didn't give away as much cleavage as they used to but still plenty to attract attention, especially her husband's.

"Oh, that's sweet, hon. But you don't have to prove anything. I've seen you look at her. And there's no shame in that. Fuck, even I can't help looking at that ass."

Ben shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, of course she sexy. But that's not the issue. Just because we found it exciting to share your body with others doesn't mean it's for everyone."

They looked at each other in silence for a moment, and as they did, they could hear moaning from inside their guest cabin next door. Vanessa smirked and reached out to stroke Ben's crotch, pleased to find her husband affected by their discussion. Without a word, she dropped to the floor and unzipped his pants to free his erection. It always looked particularly impressive when kneeling before it. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked him.

"That's it!" Bella shouted next door. "Fuck your wife!"

Ben grunted as Vanessa licked his cock from the base to the tip, her tongue exploring every familiar ridge. She could see the lust inside him take over, and he pressed his cock in between her full lips. Slowly but firmly, he filled her mouth all the way down her throat. Holding on to her brown locks, he began thrusting inside her. These days it was only her husband who got to experience it, but she let out a muffled moan as she recalled times when she let others to reap the benefits of her skilled mouth.

"Fuck your little slut!" Bella shouted, followed by intense moans from Tim.

"Maybe it's not for everyone," Vanessa said as she backed away, strands of saliva dangling between her lips and Ben's massive erection. She grinned up at her husband. "But I think we've found two good candidates."

Ben merely grunted in response and pulled her to her feet. He turned her around, pulled up her dress, and yanked down her panties. She loved it when his demanding side took over, and she gasped as he pushed her upper body over the table. She was dripping wet, and she panted as Ben rubbed his cock over her entrance. She screamed out in gratitude as he pushed deep inside. They were high on passion, and Ben's hips soon slammed forcefully against her ass. The screams from next door grew climactic. It was enough to send Vanessa and Ben over the edge too, joining in the rapture.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers