Passing the Torch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,469 Followers

* * *

Vanessa guessed that the young couple would have heard Ben and herself as much as they heard them. But Bella didn't let it show as they joined her on the porch the next morning.

"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Hamilton," the blonde said in her normal bubbly tone. "I hope you don't mind I started breakfast early. I was super hungry when I woke up."

Vanessa was tempted to make some joke about the reason for the girl's appetite, but she refrained.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jones," she said, remembering how exciting it was to be referred to as a Mrs. early in the marriage. "Is Tim up as well?"

"No, he's still asleep—lazy bum. Can I get you some coffee?"

"That would be lovely. Thank you," Vanessa said as she and Ben sat down at the set table.

The girl seemed determined to tend to them, constantly asking if there was anything they needed as they ate their breakfast. Vanessa couldn't tell for sure if it was a sign of gratitude for the wheels she had set in motion. Maybe she was reading too much into it. But Bella seemed even more cheerful than usual this morning.

"Do you mind if I hang around here and catch some sun while I wait for Tim to wake up?"

"Of course not," Vanessa said, and watched as Bella reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head.

To Vanessa's surprise, the girl wore a bikini underneath. Still, there was an unmistakable element of exhibitionism to Bella's behavior as she sat down on a recliner in front of them and began applying sunscreen to her skin, caressing her slender legs.

"You know..." Vanessa began as she finished her coffee. "That top is going to leave tan lines. It's perfectly fine if you want to take it off."

"Oh, I..." the girl began, looking at Ben. "I don't know."

"Ben doesn't mind. Right, honey?"

Her husband gave her a look that implored her to tread carefully.

"Whatever you're comfortable with," he said eventually.

Bella sat in silence, sucking on her bottom lip. She wore sunglasses, but it was still obvious her gaze wandered between Ben and the cabin where Tim was sleeping. With a deep breath, she reached behind her back and undid the top. As if determined not to give herself a chance to chicken out, she quickly yanked it away to expose her perky tits.

She lay back and pretended like this was all perfectly normal for her. But her chest heaved excessively, and her pink little nipples seemed delighted to be on display. Vanessa remembered that mixture of nervousness and excitement very well.

About half an hour later, the door to the cabin swung open and Tim excited. He rubbed his eyes as he adjusted to the light. He stopped in his tracks when he saw his topless wife.

"Good morning, babe," Bella said. She acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary, but the tension in her voice was unmistakable.

"Good morning," Tim said cautiously.

His eyes wandered over to Ben and then back to his wife. She had positioned her recliner right where she would be in Ben's clear sight. He gave Vanessa a tentative look, as if asking for support.

"Good morning, Tim," Vanessa said, joining in the pretend normality of the situation. "The coffee is cold, I'm afraid. I'll go put on another pot." Noticing that Tim remained frozen, she handed him the pot. "Actually, maybe you can help me brew it."

Confused, Tim stumbled after her. It was obviously a poor excuse to get him out of ear-shot from the others, and Vanessa guessed no one bought it. But Tim clearly needed some pep-talk.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked once they closed the door behind them.

"What? Making coffee?"

"No," Vanessa said, giving him a tired look. "That your wife started her flaunting early this morning."

Tim looked out the window to where his wife was exposing her tits to Vanessa's husband. "No, it's just..."

"I thought you were starting to accept this side of her. Like it, even. It sure sounded like it last night."

Ben gave her a sheepish look. "Oh, I guess. But ..." He trailed off

"But what?" Vanessa pushed, sounding more adamant than she intended.

"I'm not sure I should like it," he said, looking down on his shoes as if he'd been caught stealing.

Vanessa placed a finger under his chin and raised his gaze to hers.

"Hey, look at me. The heart wants what it wants. And there's no shame in that."

He smiled bashfully back at her.

"But whatever you and your heart want..." Vanessa continued. "I think you should go out and kiss your wife good morning. And if you want her to put on her top, tell her nicely. And if you don't... Well, sit down and enjoy the view while you have your breakfast. I'll be out with your coffee in a moment."

He nodded softly, hesitating briefly before heading outside. Vanessa peered from the kitchen window as he walked over to Bella. He paused for a moment before bowing down for a kiss. As their lips met, the blonde placed her hand on the back of his head to hold him close. When she let him go, Tim sat down by the table, at least acting like he wasn't uneased by his wife's state of undress. Vanessa smiled, happy to see her planted seed was growing within the young couple.

Bella spent the entire morning in just her bikini bottoms, even as she helped clear the table. Tim constantly kept his eye on her, but the irritation in his expression was long gone. He seemed rather excited to have his wife strut around with her tits out. Vanessa even caught a glimpse of disappointment in his expression when Bella finally put her top back on and said that they should be on their way.

"We were going to paddle up that river today, remember?" she said.

Tim nodded. "Is it still OK if we borrow the canoe again?"

"Of course," Vanessa said. "Ben will help you load it onto the trailer. What time do you think you'll be back?"

"It's a bit of a drive, so around seven, I think," Bella replied.

Vanessa and Ben waved to the young couple as they drove off.

"Seems like she's ready to be plucked," Vanessa said, playfully poking her husband.

"Maybe," he said with a smirk. "But what about him?"

"Can't you tell how excited he was? The part of him that likes it when his wife acts a bit slutty is taking over."

"Sure, I can see that. But what I meant is that maybe you want to pluck him."

"What? I can't do that. He's my student. It wouldn't be appropriate."

"He was your student," Ben said, chuckling at her twisted moral code. "And what student wouldn't have lusted after his hot teacher?"

"Oh, stop it. Young guys aren't drawn to older women the same way girls are to older and experienced men."

Ben raised his eyebrows, giving her a look of utter incredulity. "You'd be surprised."

"Look, honey. It's not a tit-for-tat deal I'm proposing. I'm really privileged that you allowed me to have all those crazy experiences. But for me, that's all in the past. I'm a different woman now. I'm a mother. And a teacher who takes her job seriously. I don't think it would go down well if it got out that I had bedded one of my students."

"Former student," Ben corrected her again. "And is it really that much of a difference, coercing him into letting your husband bed his wife?"

"So, you will do it?" she asked, deliberately changing the subject.

"Maybe. If it feels right."

At 6.45, Vanessa lay flat on her stomach on her husband's massage table, enjoying his soothing hands. It wasn't uncommon that he treated her to this pleasure, but today she made him set up the table out on the porch, which was unusual. Asking her husband to bring the genital safe massage lubricant filled her with an expectant thrill. Hearing the car pull in made her breath heavy.

"Oh, sorry," Bella said as she and Tim stopped in their tracks. "Don't let us disturb you."

"Oh, hi guys. I didn't hear you arrive," Vanessa lied. "Pass me the robe, will you darling?"

She was naked from the waist up and made sure to cover herself properly before rising from the table. She was certain she picked up disappointment in Tim eyes, and his eyes kept darting to her chest. It was surprisingly thrilling to have the young man peek at her. But she pushed those thoughts away, telling herself that she was probably reading too much into his gaze after her husband's earlier remarks. And flaunting herself wasn't the purpose of her plans anyways.

"How was your trip?" she asked.

"Oh, it was great!" Bella began, and continued to describe their explorations in great details.

"Sounds like you went quite far," Vanessa said. "You must be sore after all that paddling."

Bella rubbed her shoulder as if investigating. "Yeah, a bit I guess."

"Ben could give you a massage," Vanessa said, glancing at her husband. "Right, honey?"

"Of course."

Bella looked at her husband for counseling, but he looked away as if not wanting to get involved in the decision.

"Sure, thanks!" Bella said. "But I don't think anyone wants to touch me before I have a shower. I'll be right back."

When she and Tim returned soon thereafter, Bella wore a tube top that left her shoulders free. The slightly damp fabric hugged her chest and made it obvious that she hadn't bothered to put on a bra.

"It's better if you take that off so I can work on your whole back" Ben said, pointing at her top. "I don't want to stain your clothes."

"You might as well," Tim agreed before his wife got a chance to say anything. "Everyone saw you topless this morning."

His voice was factual, without accusational undertones. Vanessa purred inside. The young man was getting increasingly prone to showing her off.

"And take off your shorts so he can massage your legs too," she said.

Bella's high cut cargo shorts already would have given Ben access to most of her legs. But no one seemed inclined to point that out. Bella quickly stripped them off. She looked flustered as she stood there in just her sheer white panties, and quickly lay down on the table flat on her stomach.

Vanessa looked at Tim. He did his best to act casually, pretending there was nothing strange about his wife receiving an allegedly innocent massage. But his movements were jittery, as if he didn't know what to do with himself. Vanessa bid him to take a seat next to her on the patio couch, which she had strategically positioned facing the massage table. She poured him a whiskey to calm his nerves as they lined up to enjoy the show.

Ben started out innocently, massaging her back and shoulders with slick hands. But his touch soon shifted from focusing on particular muscles to roaming freely over her skin. Vanessa knew just how sensuous Ben's touch could be, firm and gentle at the same time. He continued out on her arms, lightly grazing her skin. With her eyes closed, Bella savored his caress.

He eventually shifted down to her calves, gently fondling one after the other. Bella's breath grew heavy as he continued up her thighs, his hands boldly moving higher with each stroke. As Ben approached her ass, she raised her head to briefly look at Tim. But she quickly hid her face again, seemingly unnerved by meeting her husband's eyes while another man fondled her. Her panties were cut high and Tim seemed transfixed on Ben's hands as they inch by inch massaged more of his wife's firm ass.

When Ben abruptly removed his hands, Bella looked up again. She had a hint of disappointment in her eyes as she saw that Ben was wiping the oil off his hands. She opened her mouth as if to speak but froze when Ben hooked his fingers inside the hem of her panties. Without missing a beat, he forcefully yanked them down. Bella gasped as he exposed her round ass in all its glory.

Vanessa gasped too, taken by the powerful display. She adored the entitled manner in which Ben handled the girl. He didn't even make eye contact with anyone, as though no one could possibly have any objections to him stripping this young wife.

Bella's mouth hung open in stunned shock, but her body complied, rising to assist Ben as he slid her panties all the way off. Her ragged breath made her upper body tremble as she adjusted to the fact that she was lying there completely naked. She hid her face, unable to meet the gaze of her audience.

Ben greased up his hands and returned to Bella's back. His slippery touch gradually moved lower. When his fingers meandered close to her naked ass, the blonde instinctively arched her back, inviting him to encroach further. Ben grinned at her response and gratified her by homing in on her firm cheeks. Soon he was greedily groping Bella's ass, right before their spouses.

He shifted to long strokes, moving his hands over Bella's thighs and continuing up over her ass. The blonde yelped as Ben's hands moved in between her legs, diverting their direction within inches of her pussy. As he repeated the motion, Bella pushed back, her body begging to be touched. But Ben taunted her, moving his fingers close but never quite high enough to reach their target. Bella parted her legs more with each stroke, and Vanessa's breath intensified as she realized her husband was staring straight at the young woman's naked pussy.

"Turn around," Ben instructed.

Vanessa's eyes flickered as she slowly forced her face out of hiding. She gave the audience a bewildered stare, darting her eyes between them. Vanessa smiled at her, knowing full well what cocktail of emotion was flowing through Bella's mind. Obviously affected by Ben's touch, the young wife blushed. The safe thing would be to call it all off and cover up. But Vanessa was certain the blonde's exhibitionist desire would triumph.

Slowly, Bella turned around to lie flat on her back. Her mouth twitched as she nervously looked at her husband. Neither of them spoke, fearing words might break the spell.

At first, Ben did nothing, giving both himself and the spectators a moment to admire Bella's naked body. The blonde's chest heaved with expectant excitement, and her pink nipples pointed to the sky. Her pussy was smooth, making all her enticing details available to their eyes.

"Look how wet she is," Vanessa whispered and craned her neck to get a good view of Bella's glistening folds. Too turned on to speak, Tim replied with a faint grunt.

Ben began with Bella's legs, moving his hands over her shins and up over her knees. Bella's breath trembled as he massaged her thighs, fingers grasping within inches of her aching pussy. She parted her thighs, pleading for his touch where no prim wife would crave the touch of a man other than her husband. But Ben continued his taunting, moving his hands up over her hips.

He poured a generous amount of lubricant over Bella's torso. He gently caressed her toned abs, moving higher and higher. Then, with one steady motion, he slid his hands up over her chest, each hand cupping a perky breast. The blonde moaned softly as he greedily groped her. He massaged her nipples, lightly pinching and pulling at them.

Vanessa smiled at Tim's transfixed stare, the young man taken by the sight of another man playing with his wife's tits. It was an odd sensation for Vanessa too, watching her husband fondle the young woman. Vanessa had occasionally shared him back in the days, but that was when she was regularly shared herself. Perhaps she would find traces of jealousy if she bothered to dig deep under the lust that occupied her mind. But she had no interest in such childish emotions. Tonight, she was chaperoning Bella's journey, and it was a beautiful thing.

With one hand lingering at Bella's tits, Ben's other traced downwards. He gently caressed her smooth skin as his fingers roamed closer to her mound. She raised her hips, silently pleading for his touch where she so desperately needed it.

"Spread your legs," Ben said, his voice soft but demanding.

Bella obeyed instantly and pulled her feet up to her ass before letting her knees fall to the side. Ben wheeled the table around so her parted legs faced the audience, offering a perfect view of her dripping wet pussy. Her position left her completely open, and her excited clit poked out between her parted lips. Tim and Vanessa stared wide-eyed as he continued to caress her lower abdomen in a circular motion that gradually moved dangerously close to the forbidden zone. He lingered just above her smooth folds, making everyone hold their breath. Bella moaned as he finally slid his hand down to cup her naked pussy.

"She loves it," Vanessa whispered. She grabbed Tim's hand to calm him, and the young man squeezed firmly, clearly in need of something to hold on to through his emotional turmoil.

Ben gently rubbed Bella's slippery folds between his fingers. The blonde gyrated her hips, grinding against his touch. But Ben kept his fingers away from the center of her slit, as well as her throbbing clit. Vanessa smiled, proud of her husband's restraint. His prolonged exploration of the young wife's enticing pussy held them all in elated suspense.

When he finally homed in on Bella's clit, the girl seemed to explode with pleasure. Her moans intensified in concordance with his circling fingers. Ben's other hand played with her tits, pulling at her nipples. His confident demeanor as he controlled the young woman's pleasure filled Vanessa with a deep desire for her husband.

Bella was soon on the brink of her climax. Ben slid away from her clit, and slowly pushed a finger inside her. The sensations made the blonde squeal. She bucked her hips against him, and he gratified her by adding another finger.

"She's won't last long," Vanessa whispered into Tim's ear, squeezing his hand.

Ben forcefully pumped in and out of Bella's pussy. The slippery sound of his thrusts mixed with her escalating wailing.

"He's going to do it," Vanessa said, her voice tense with excitement. "Your wife is about to come on his fingers!"

Vanessa's words seemed to send Bella over the edge.

"Oh my God! I'm coming!" she screamed and locked eyes with her husband. "Oh babe, I'm coming! He's making me...!"

Her screams turned incoherent as the orgasm took her body. Ben kept his pace, driving her through her climax with steady thrusts. Vanessa felt Tim's hand tremble, as if he shared his wife's excitement.

Ben caressed Bella's insides through her come-down and softly stroked her head. The blonde didn't seem to know what to do with herself now that she regained her senses. Her mouth twitched as her eyes darted among the three people who stared at her spent body. She was clearly taken by the experience.

"Hope you feel less tense now," Ben said casually, and wiped lubricant along with Bella's juices off his hands. He turned to Vanessa. "Come honey, we should go inside."

"Oh, OK," she said, and shuffled to her feet.

Her head was spinning with lust, and it felt strange to abruptly leave the young couple behind. But she accepted her husband's hand and followed him inside. They had barely shut the door behind them before they heard groans and moans from out on the patio. Spying out the kitchen window, they saw Tim thrusting into his wife. She was still on the table, and he had pulled her ass to the edge to access her pussy. Desperate to be inside her, he had only given himself time to drop his pants to his ankles.

"So, I assume this was the sort of plucking you meant," Ben said. "This was what you wanted, right?"

"What I want, honey..." Vanessa began, her voice oozing with erotic undertones. "What I want is for you to properly fuck her—to fully turn her into the slut wife they both so desperately want her to be."

He smirked, keeping his gaze at the fucking couple outside. "Young hearts are tender. They burn easily if cooked under too much heat. Even the slutty ones."

"Aww. Always so considerate."

She traced her fingers over the bulge in her husband's pants.

"And what about your heart?" Ben asked, tearing his eyes away from Tim and Bella. "Did you get burnt?"

"Don't you worry about my heart," Vanessa said. She let the robe fall from her body, leaving her naked before her husband. She reached between her legs and yelped at her own touch. "But I need your help with this."

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,469 Followers