Passing the Torch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,474 Followers

She extended her glistening fingers to her husband's mouth. He grunted as he lapped up the proof of her excitement. His eyes flared with passion, and he forcefully lifted her onto the sink. He freed his erection from his pants and quickly buried it inside her.

"Oh, yes!" Vanessa yelled, knowing full well that her ecstatic shrieks would be heard out on the patio.

Images of Bella on the massage table flashed through her mind, and she pictured Ben's hands on the young woman's sexy body. Bella's vulnerable state, her body and desire exposed for them all, brought back sweet memories from when Vanessa herself was given to an older man. Abandoned lust overtook her mind.

"Promise..." she panted as her husband slammed against her. "Promise me you will fuck her!"

Ben merely responded with a guttural noise. It was all the answer Vanessa needed. She came, pulling her husband along into climax.

To be continued...

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,474 Followers