Passion and Politics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

Becky lay back on the white silk sheets, trembling as she awaited the attentions of her lover. Susan arose on her hands and knees, straddling Becky, her tongue licking on her stiff pink nipples, circling the pebbled aureoles. Susan continued to caress Becky's breasts with her lips and tongue until she was mad with lust.

"Suck my pussy, I want your tongue, pleeease," Becky moaned, pushing Susan's head down her body.

Susan continued to tease her lover as she writhed beneath her, her lips and tongue traveling slowly along her ribs and belly until they slid along Becky's bare pussy. She nuzzled the fleshy lips, sniffing deeply as she inhaled the heady scent of her lovers' arousal. Becky's hands tangled in Susan's short black hair, urging her mouth on her dripping slit.

Susan opened her mouth wide and engulfed Becky's wet cunt with her warm lips. Becky uttered a wavering scream as Susan drove her tongue deep in her pussy, swishing against the pink inner softness. Already aroused from eating her lovers' asshole, Becky willed herself not to cum as she wanted the wonderful sensations to continue, whimpering and moaning as Susan devoured her. Susan growled deep in her throat, slurping and licking, as she could not get enough of Becky's tasty cunt. The salty fluids like ambrosia on her taste buds, she swallowed wave after wave of warm juices, sucking greedily on her meal of pussy.

Becky's hips bucked as her orgasm neared. Susan wrapped her arms around Becky's thighs, holding her in place as she licked feverishly into the slick folds. Becky's moans were as loud as shouts as her lover began sucking on her engorged clit, worrying it with her teeth, lashing it with her tongue. Becky screamed from deep in her throat as her orgasms smashed through her, her back arching as she rode one pulse of pleasure after another. Susan clung to Becky's hips, sucking and nibbling on her clit until Becky begged her to stop. Susan crawled up the bed and cradled her lovers quivering body in her arms, cooing softly as Becky recovered from her intense pleasure.

Then they lay together in the big bed, savoring the afterglow of mutual sexual satisfaction, their warm bodies cooling in the night's soft breeze. "Time for sleep, babe," Susan said, yawning behind her hand.

"C'mere, lover," Becky replied, holding out her arms. Susan sighed happily, pulling the sheet and comforter over them as she sank into Becky's warm embrace. In a moment, they were asleep, together and supremely content.

***

The morning sun shone through the tall bay windows of Susan's apartment as she awoke, still wrapped in her lovers' arms. She kissed Becky on the forehead until her blue eyes opened, gazing at her sleepily. "Wakey, wakey, sweetie," she said happily, "How about some breakfast?"

Becky stirred in her lovers arms and lifted her face for a good morning kiss. "For a second, I thought I was dreaming, being here with you. I'm so glad it's not a dream." She paused and said, "I love you Susan, I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you'll have me."

"And I love you, so very much," Susan replied. "I was so afraid of being hurt again…but now we're together and that's all that matters. When can you move in?"

"I have another two weeks on my lease at the all-suite hotel…" Becky began. Then her stomach growled and she blushed prettily.

"Sounds like someone's hungry," Susan giggled. "Grab a robe from the closet, babe and I'll fix us something to eat."

***

Rummaging through the refrigerator, Susan and Becky soon put together a substantial breakfast of cheese and green pepper omelets, turkey bacon and whole wheat toast, washing it down with cups of strong black coffee. They were beginning to kiss and tease each other when the doorbell rang. Susan looked through the viewer and saw a woman at the door wearing coveralls. She looked familiar, but Susan couldn't place her. She opened the door and said, "Can I help you ma'am?"

The woman laughed, "Susan, she said, it's me, Carmen."

"Oh my God, c'mon in here," Susan exclaimed. "I hardly recognized you. What's with the costume?"

"It's no costume," Carmen said, walking into the living room. "I'm the newest member of the maintenance staff at Crescent Industries. The station agreed to let me go undercover and see what's going on in there. Maintenance workers are invisible to many people, but they can go anywhere. I cut my hair, did a dye job on it, heavy makeup, presto, a disguise. If you didn't recognize me, no one can. It's foolproof. I start in two days, then I can…"

Carmen stopped talking as Becky padded barefoot into the living room, wearing one of Susan's robes and carrying a coffee cup. Her tousled hair and satisfied smile told Carmen all she needed to know. "Am I interrupting something, again…?" she began, a frown crossing her face.

"Carmen, how nice to see you," Becky said brightly, walking up to Susan and putting her arm around her waist. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Carmen's going undercover at Crescent Industries," Susan replied. "She's tryin' to see what's going on out there."

"Isn't that a little dangerous?" Becky said, wrinkling her brow. "What if they find you out?"

"They'll never see through this disguise," Carmen said, airily. "Besides they'll just ask me to leave and I'll…"

"This does sound dangerous, Carmen," Susan broke in, putting her arm around Becky's shoulders. "How about we give you some back-up?"

"I told the station I'll call in every day with a report," Carmen replied. "If I don't call in, they call the police, I'll be okay, don't worry."

She's a pretty woman under all that make-up Becky mused as Carmen was talking. I can see why Susan loved her. I wonder what she looks like out of those baggy clothes…. Becky shook her head slightly, hugged Susan and concentrated on what Carmen was saying.

"I do worry and you know it," Susan replied. "Take care of yourself, okay?"

"Yes Carmen," Becky said, "We'll be waiting to hear how you're doing."

"Thanks guys," Carmen replied, a smile crossing her face. "I gotta run, the station wants to see if they can set me up with a mini-cam to use when I'm inside. See ya' later."

Becky and Susan watched Carmen stride down the sidewalk, get in her car and drive away, waving. "She's got guts, that one," Becky muttered, I can see how you two hit it off. You still care for her, don't you Suze?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't," Susan sighed, hugging Becky tightly. "She'll always have a little piece of my heart. But you have the rest of it."

Holding hands, the lovers walked back into the bedroom, dropping their robes on the floor.

***

Susan, why did I drive you away? Carmen thought as she steered through the traffic. Now she has you, and she's so beautiful. Carmen grimaced as her car hit a speed bump, breaking her train of thought. I must concentrate on the assignment; she admonished herself, turning into her parking space at the station.

***

Two months had passed since 'Counterpoint's' debut on WCLK. The program was a hit, drawing high ratings for it's time slot and making Becky and Susan local celebrities. They made the rounds of the TV talk shows, gave interviews and posed for photographs. Their affection for each other was apparent and when asked, they spoke honestly of their mutual attraction and this only heightened the public's interest in them.

Their love and desire for each other served to heighten the heated exchanges they had on the air and with callers. Susan's passions rose watching Becky duel with a caller; the way her eyes blazed as she conversed was so sexy. Becky, in turn, loved it when Susan was dealing with a caller, stiffening her spine and thrusting her breasts against her t-shirt.

Often their arousal would build to the point where they would kiss and hug during newsbreaks, wishing they were together in bed. The show's producer was amused and tolerant of their behavior, often giving them their on-air cues at the last minute and laughing as they signed on breathless and excited. With the advertising rates the show could charge, he felt they could have some off-air fun.

***

Susan's contacts at the TV station kept her updated on Carmen's progress at the Crescent Chemical plant. Carmen was bored and tired of her maintenance duties, but she was sure something illegal was going on and wanted to stay a week or so longer. Susan and Becky remained concerned for her safety, but could only wait until Carmen decided her investigation was complete.

***

"Hey Suze, let's hit the gym,' Becky said as their closing theme played. "I need a good work out, my muscles feel stiff."

"Sounds good to me," Becky replied. If we hurry, we can beat the crowd. It's always busy on a Friday night."

"Everyone's trying to slim down for a hot date," Becky laughed. "Like the one we'll have later."

'C'mon my little nympho," Susan replied, taking Becky's hand, "the machine's await."

***

Stopping to sign autographs in the gym's lobby, the women changed into their workout clothes and began their exercise routines. Susan preferred the weight machines, Becky the free weights and treadmill. They each practiced some karate moves and ran laps around the indoor track. Two hours later they were ready to shower and leave for home. As they stripped down in the locker room, Becky looked at Susan and her eyes glittered. "Suze," she said throatily, "I want to play."

Susan grinned as she felt a thrill of desire. Becky was an adventuresome lover, always seeking new ways for them to share pleasure. It was exciting to entice and tease each other in public places, then have white-hot sex when they were alone. Becky never missed the opportunity to take their fun a step farther, and Susan knew that the time was now.

Susan raised an eyebrow, "Oh you want to play, do you? Where?"

"The shower room," Becky replied, "Go to the shower by the wall and wait for me there."

Susan hurried to the shower, goose bumps rising on her skin. The room was empty and she wished there were other women there. It made their games more exciting when people were around. She gasped as the cold spray struck her, dancing about until the water warmed.

"Well, well, who have we here, I haven't seen you here before."

Susan turned at the sound of Becky's voice. It was deeper in pitch and thrilling. Her lover stood at the entrance to the stall, hands on her hips, green eyes alight with lust.

"I…I just joined the other day," Susan replied in a young girl's voice. "My name is Susan, what's yours?"

"Becky," she replied, "You're a pretty girl, Susan. Can I share your shower?"

She stepped in, not waiting for an answer. Susan backed away, feigning surprise, her back against the tile wall.

"Uh…I usually shower alone, but you can shower with me. You seem nice and I don't know anyone here," Susan said, water dripping from her hair.

Becky smiled, "Let me wash your back, Susan. I bet you'd like that." She took a bottle of bath gel from the soap dish and lathered her hands.

"Oh yes, that would be so kind of you," Susan said, her breath ragged. Her desire was building and it was hard to stay in character.

Becky rubbed her soapy hands on Susan's shoulders, then down her back. "You have a lovely body," she purred as her hands caressed Susan's ass.

Susan moaned at Becky's touch. "That feels so good; your touch is so soft. Wash me more please."

Becky shivered as she caressed her lover. Susan was her equal in these games of seductive play. She felt as if she was seducing a stranger rather than her soul mate. "Turn around, Susan," she murmured, "I want to wash your breasts." Susan turned, her half-closed eyes alive with lust, arching her back as she offered her body to her seducer.

Becky trembled as she slid her soapy hands over Susan's breasts, the rock hard nipples felt wonderful against her palms. She lowered her head and took a soapy nipple in her mouth, sucking and nibbling. Susan sighed as her lover's fingers captured her other breast, fingers rubbing and pulling on her nipple.

Susan leaned against the tile wall as Becky's mouth and fingers inflamed her desire. She whimpered as Becky's hand slid between her legs, wriggling two fingers in her pussy, thumb rubbing her clit. Susan pulled Becky to her, cradling her ass cheeks, soapy fingers probing her puckered asshole.

Becky moaned around her mouthful of breast flesh. They both loved anal play and indulged in it at every opportunity. Susan ground her cunt against Becky's hand, her soapy fingers sliding easily into her lover's gripping ass.

Becky sucked and bit on Susan's nipples, pushing a third finger in Susan's pussy, swirling them around in the pink folds. She fingered Susan's ass with her free hand and gasped when Susan slid two fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit.

Their bodies stiffened as they fingered each other's holes, Becky's mouth leaving Susan's breasts to grind against her lover's, tongues swirling together.

Then they were cumming, their orgasms lashing their bodies as they pleasured each other, loving the sensations. Their cries of ecstasy echoed in the cavernous room as they slumped to the floor, quivering as the warm water washed the hot cum from their bodies.

Susan sat up and brushed wet strands of hair from Becky's face, hugging her as they sat on the tiles. "That was wonderful. I love you so much."

"My beautiful lover," Becky replied, kissing Susan's nose. "I am so happy."

Susan rose, helped Becky to her feet and turned off the water. "Let's towel off and get some food. How's Chinese sound?"

"I'd rather be eating you, my little won-ton," Becky said laughing. "Okay, Chinese it is."

***

When they arrived home, the answering machine was blinking. "Looks like we have some calls," Susan said. "Probably words of praise from our many fans."

"Nothing wrong with your ego," Becky chuckled, pushing the play button. "Let's see how many are for me and for you." They snuggled up on the couch to listen.

The first two were indeed fans, but the third was an unfamiliar male voice that made them both sit up in surprise. "Ms. Tyler, Ms. Manning, this is Kenneth McCarthy, CIB. I need to meet with you concerning the assault two months ago. Please call me at…" He proceeded to give a number and hung up.

"I knew those guys were part of something big," Susan said triumphantly. "The CIB doesn't call just to chit-chat."

"The CIB creeps me out," Becky said with a frown. "They're part of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to deprive us of our rights as citizens."

"They're not all bad, my lovely leftist," Becky said affectionately. "But they do get a bit dirty from time to time. We'll meet with this joker and see what he has to say. I'll bet Crescent Industries has something to do with this. My bump of curiosity is itching."

"Probably from soaking in that shower," Becky replied, tickling Susan's ribs. "I say we get some sleep and deal with this in the morning."

***

"Humph, that's two hours of our lives we'll never get back," Susan muttered as they left the meeting with the CIB agent.

"Fuckin' facist," Becky growled. "He treated us like we were idiots and we didn't learn anything."

"He knew all about Carmen going undercover, too," Susan said. "Beck, we're gonna do a little investigating on our own and to hell with him. I'll sweet talk Charlie into givin' us the news van and we'll go to the factory and nose around a bit. Tell 'em we're doing a show on whether they're hurting the environment or not. Maybe we'll see Carmen there."

"You are nothing if not clever, sweetie," Becky replied. "Hey, let's grab some coffee and take a walk through the park. I'm in the mood to commune with nature."

***

Soon they were walking through the park, sipping their coffees and holding hands. Finding a shady spot, they sat on a bench and Becky laid her head on Susan's shoulder. The warmth of their bodies soon sparked their arousal and Susan said, "Beck, I want to play."

"Where," Becky replied, nuzzling Susan's neck.

"Over there behind those trees," Susan giggled. "I'm so hot for you right now".

Becky leapt to her feet. "Alfresco fucking, my favorite," she laughed as they ran behind the trees. They undressed quickly and lay together in the soft grass, lips gently touching as they caressed each other.

Becky rolled on top of Susan and they slowly rubbed their wet pussies on each other's thighs. Becky's mouth engulfed Susan's stiff nipple as Susan's fingernails traced along Becky's back and shoulders. Becky licked and sucked Susan's nipples as she arched her back, moaning in pleasure. Susan's hands cupped Becky's breasts, rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs.

They rubbed their creamy pussies on each other's thighs, grinding their erect clits on their warm skin as they sucked and caressed their partner's breasts. Susan felt that she was floating in a calm sea, rocking her pussy on her lover as her desire boiled over. Becky felt the warm sun on her back as she rode Susan's thigh, her lover's hands squeezing and caressing her breasts. They spiraled upward into a simultaneous orgasm, a true gift to the most committed and passionate of lovers.

Humping frantically, they pressed their lips together to muffle their shrieks of pleasure as one orgasm, then another and another coursed through them. Their bodies arched as they rode the waves of ecstasy. Finally, they rolled apart and lay side by side, gasping and moaning.

Susan rolled on her side and cuddled Becky. "I love you so much. I suppose we should be going, but I'm happy right here with you."

"Mmmm, yeah," Becky sighed, snuggling back. "I could lie here with you forever."

Reluctantly, the lovers rose and dressed. Stopping at their favorite restaurant for a meal, they returned home. Happy, content and ready for what the next day might bring. For they knew they would face it together.

***

The WCLK NewsChasers van rolled to a stop at the gate of the Crescent Industries plant, Susan at the wheel. "Susan Tyler and Becky Manning to see Mr. Farnsworth," she said to the hulking guard in the booth. "We have a ten-o-clock appointment."

The huge man in the guard booth frightened Becky, and the sub-machine gun hanging by a strap from his shoulder terrified her even more. The man looked at their station ID's and grunted, a frown never leaving his scarred face. The gate swung open and he waved them through with a single word, "Go."

"A man of few words," Susan laughed, "And handsome too."

"He probably only knows a few," Becky muttered. "Did you see that gun he was carrying? Let's forget this, babe. This place creeps me out."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine," Susan replied. "Besides, I want to see what this Farnsworth says about them making illegal chemicals in this place. Where's your sense of adventure?"

"I left it in my other purse," Becky said wryly. "I know you're right, we need to investigate. I hope Carmen's alright, she didn't report in yesterday and the station's a little worried."

"Maybe we'll find out about her too," Susan said as she parked the van in front of the factory headquarters.

***

Clement Farnsworth was tall, grey haired, debonair and glib. He smoothly answered their questions from behind his polished mahogany desk, assuring them that nothing out of the ordinary was going on in the factory. He dismissed the rumors about illegal chemicals being produced there as the grumblings of dissatisfied ex-employees.

When Becky asked if the chemicals they were making would harm the environment, he assured her they were all biodegradable and she had nothing to fear. A tour of the plant was not possible now either, as the machinery was being cleaned. Soon the women found themselves in the hall, hands full of company brochures and other promotional materials. They were both baffled and frustrated.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers