Passion and Politics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

"I think I bought a used car from a guy like him a few years back," Susan said, grinning. "He is one smooth talker and once again, we didn't learn a thing. Let's see if we can find some one else to talk to. There's something not right about this place, I can feel it in my bones."

"Susan," Becky said teasingly, "There's the Ladies Room down the hall. Let's play and then go looking for interviews."

"You're incorrigible," Susan chuckled. "Okay, one quickie and then we'll go exploring."

"Let's explore each other," Becky purred, locking the door behind them. "It's 69 time baby." She took a quarter from her purse. "Loser on the bottom, call it."

"Heads," Susan replied, pulling her panties off.

"Heads, damn," Becky said, removing her own panties and lying on the floor. Susan crawled over her and they began to lick each other's moist pussies.

Becky shivered as her bare ass touched the cold floor. Susan cupped her lover's ass cheeks in her hands, lifting her pussy to her eager mouth as she lowered her own to Becky's warm lips.

Susan licked Becky from her clit to her asshole in one stroke of her flattened tongue, spreading her legs wide as her lover burrowed her face between her outer pussy lips, sucking eagerly on the pink flesh. They each knew exactly what drove their partner mad with desire and practiced it at every opportunity.

Susan licked and nibbled on Becky's clit then drove her tongue into her lover's wet pussy, caressing the soft walls and swallowing the warm juices. Becky fastened her mouth on Susan's slick cunt, drawing as much of the soft flesh in her mouth as she could, thrusting her tongue in and out. Susan pulled Becky's ass cheeks apart and pushed two fingers into her lover's juice covered asshole.

Becky wiggled her fingers into Susan's pussy twisting them around, searching for her lover's g-spot. She tongued Susan's asshole, her wet muscle probing deep inside as her partner shuddered in pleasure. Susan teased Becky's clit with her tongue, sucking on it as it emerged from its sheath like a little cock. Becky nibbled on Susan's clit and thrust a finger in her asshole, pumping rapidly as

they brought each other to orgasm.

Susan and Becky's bodies shook as their pleasure overwhelmed them in a frenzy of ecstatic release. Susan fingered Becky's asshole and sucked on her pussy and clit. Becky licked Susan's pussy frantically and pumped two fingers in her asshole. Screaming in joy, they erupted on each other's faces, squirting warm cum into their open mouths. Susan turned and embraced her equally satisfied lover. They hugged and kissed tenderly until a thumping on the wall made them sit up in surprise.

"What the hell is that?" Becky exclaimed. "Are they growing mutant mice in this place?"

They jumped to their feet and began searching for the source of the continuing thumping. Moving cautiously down the corridor to the adjacent door marked 'Maintenance-Authorized Personnel Only', Susan turned the handle and the door opened. Peering into the dark room, they heard thumping and heard muffled cries. Becky fumbled for the light switch and flipped it on. A person tied hand and foot was on the floor, desperately kicking the wall. They ran to the bound figure as it rolled it towards them. It was Carmen Sanchez, a gag in her mouth and a desperate look in her eyes.

Becky removed the gag and they both began to untie their friend. "What are you guys doing here," Carmen said, excitedly. "I'm so glad to see you. We have to get out of here, now. We're in danger; the whole city is in danger."

"What dangers are you talking about and why are you tied up?" Susan asked, loosening the final knot.

Carmen struggled to her feet, legs unsteady as the circulation returned. "They caught me snooping after my shift was over. It's true, the rumors are true, they're making deadly chemicals here. We have to tell the authorities. I have to call my station. We have to get out of here before they find us."

"Who's they," Becky asked as they stepped cautiously into the corridor. "And why aren't there any people in this building? Where is everybody anyway?"

"I'm not sure who these people are," Carmen replied. "But this is an international operation of some sort. I don't know if they're terrorists or criminals or both, but we need to shut this place down. No one is ever up here in the building, except when there are visitors; everyone is down in the basement levels. That's where they make the chemicals…" She stopped with a small shriek as they saw the doors blocked by metal bars.

"Okay, that does it, who do these people think they are?" Becky said, "I'm gonna get that Farnsworth guy to let us out. You guys stay here, I'll be back in a minute." She was through the office door before Susan could object.

"How did you know to bang on the wall and attract our attention?" Susan asked as they waited for Becky to return.

"I heard you two going at it," Carmen replied, grinning. "I never thought my friends having sex would save my life…what was that?"

Susan heard it too; it was Becky's attack call. They burst through the doors of Farnsworth's office and saw Becky standing over his crumpled body.

"Son-of-a-bitch pulled a gun on me," said Becky coldly. "I hate guns. He took his eyes off me for a second and I dropped him. He's breathing, but he won't pull a gun on anybody for a while."

They carried the unconscious man into a nearby closet and pulled his massive desk against the door. "That'll slow him down once he wakes up," Susan said. "Now where's his gun?"

"I think I broke it," Becky grinned, pointing to the pieces of the shattered automatic across the room. "And his hand too."

"That seems to be a door," Carmen said, pointing to an indentation in the wall behind where Farnsworth's desk had stood. "Looks like a secret entrance."

Susan's nimble fingers found a series of grooves in the indentation and pushed. The door slid open into a dimly lit corridor. In a flash, they were through the opening as the door hissed shut behind them. The floor sloped downward as they walked cautiously in the dimness, the faint illumination following them, leaving the rest of the corridor in darkness.

Finally, the floor leveled out and the lighting became brighter. They saw a series of large metal doors on either side of the corridor, painted in different colors and edged in a shiny black material. Each taking a different door, they peered through a narrow viewing slit for a moment, and then moved back to the center of the corridor.

"I saw what looks like a laboratory of some sort," Becky said in a low voice, "A bunch of people running around in white coats, beakers, test tubes, the works."

"It looks like a factory on that side," Carmen murmured excitedly, "People in coveralls and hazmat suits and huge shiny tanks with 'Danger' pictograms on them."

"I saw the same factory you did," Susan added. "We have to find a way out of here. This is big time manufacturing of God knows what…"

"You there, stay where you are," a voice barked. The women looked around and saw four men in blue coveralls emerging from a concealed entrance. They came running toward them, carrying short truncheons.

"Fight or run?" Susan cried.

"Fight!" was the response.

"I'll take the two on the left," Becky said. "Suze, the two on the right are yours. Carmen, get behind us."

"And miss all the fun?" Carmen said excitedly. "I'll take the two in the center; you guys can have what's left."

Then the guards were upon them, thinking the women would be easily subdued.

They couldn't have been more wrong. In seconds, they found themselves kicked, punched and thrown to the floor. Then several well-aimed blows from their own weapons rendered them unconscious.

"Damn it," Becky muttered, shaking a gory foot, "Ruined a new pair of shoes. It's just my luck to get a bleeder."

"You got some good moves there," Susan said to Carmen. "I didn't know you did karate."

"Nice self-defense moves on you too," Carmen replied. "I do Akido, a form of Karate; different techniques, but with the same results."

"Let's get out of here before they come to see what happened to their attack dogs," Becky said, wiping her bloody shoe on a guard's coverall. They proceeded to move carefully down the corridor, passing one sealed door after another until they came to the corridor's end. Facing another door, Susan tugged on the handle and it opened, revealing a spiral staircase. She looked around and saw her companions opening another door and going inside. Curious, she followed them into a small room seeing six red, black and yellow striped gang switches mounted on the wall. "Emergency Tank Valve Release", Becky read aloud. "What does that mean?"

"Doing some damage to this undercover operation," Susan muttered. "Grab those switches and pull 'em down. One, two, three, pull." When the switches closed, the women felt a tremor and heard a hissing roar. "Now let's get up those stairs and out of this building. I'll bet all Hell's gonna break loose in here any minute."

The women ran for the stairway when they stopped in their tracks as a blood-curdling sound assailed their ears. Terrified screams and wails echoed through the corridor, sounding as if hundreds of people were dying in agony. Then Susan saw the stairway door slowly closing. She threw herself against it, holding it open until her companions passed through and jumped in after them. The door closed and sealed as they made their way up the stairs, additional tremors rattling the walls around them.

"I hope this place doesn't collapse before we get out," Becky panted. "Hey, I see daylight, we're free."

***

Bursting through the door at the top of the stairs, a chaotic sight met their eyes. Heavily armed men in camouflage uniforms and black coveralls were moving in skirmish lines throughout the factory compound. Black and gray smoke billowed from shattered windows and armored vehicles rolled between the buildings, turrets rotating and weapons traversing.

A squad of soldiers ran towards them, assault rifles at the ready. The women slowly raised their hands, not wanting to risk an accidental shooting.

"Are you ladies' injured?" the squad sergeant inquired. "I can call a med team…"

"We're okay, thanks," Carmen interrupted him. "What's going on here? Where did you guys come from?"

"Your station called us when you failed to report in Ms. Sanchez," the sergeant replied. "This installation has been under surveillance for some time and your disappearance provided a reason for us to gain access to investigate. When we began taking small-arms fire, the assault began."

"Is there any chance of our getting on our way anytime soon, Sarge?" Becky asked. "Our news directors gonna be pissed at us if we don't get his van back to him." Susan and Carmen laughed at Becky's usual candor, glad to be out of the tunnels and alive.

***

Following a lengthy interrogation, the women got in the van and left. "Want to come home with us, Carmen?" Susan asked as they parked the van at the station. 'It's no problem," Becky added. "You're more than welcome."

"Thanks, but I just want to get a hot bath and sleep for a few days," Carmen replied, her face somber. "But I would appreciate a ride, though."

When they dropped Carmen off at her apartment, Susan said, "Maybe when things get back to normal you can come over some evening. We'll rent a movie, pig out on junk food and have some girl talk. How's that sound?"

"That sounds like fun," said Carmen tiredly. "I'll call you in a few days. Thanks for the ride."

Susan and Becky watched as Carmen walked slowly to her apartment door; her shoulders slumped with fatigue. When she was safely inside, Susan turned the Mustang for home.

***

When they walked in their front door, Susan said, "I'm takin' a shower, I need to wash that Crescent Industries filth off me."

"Want some company?" Becky asked, smiling. They both enjoyed making love in the shower.

"Not this time," Susan replied. The disappointed look on Becky's face tore at her heart, but she needed time to think, to process all that had happened today, what she had done.

Becky sat on the couch, idly flipping through the TV channels. She was hurt and she was mad. They had gone through Hell together and come out the other side, now Susan was pushing her away. Then she heard Susan crying as if her heart would break. In an instant, she was at the door of the bathroom, shocked at the sight before her eyes.

Susan lay naked on the bathroom rug, curled in a fetal position, weeping hysterically. Becky knelt and cradled her lover in her arms, rocking her and kissing her softly on the lips. "Suze, baby," she said plaintively. "What's wrong, what's wrong?"

"Oh my love, what have I done," Susan sobbed. "I put you and Carmen in danger with my curiosity and snooping. They came close to killing us. You heard what that CIB agent said. They were making nerve gas in that factory and I released it on those workers. That was the screaming we heard. I killed them.

Ohhh, what have I done?"

Becky hugged Susan to her, eyes filling with tears as she confronted her own agonies. She had always advocated peaceful methods to settle conflicts, acting only in self-defense. She had pulled those levers as well. She had killed those workers and their blood was on her hands too. Worse still, she had almost lost the one person who meant more to her than life itself. She began to wail mournfully, holding Susan as they cried out in the anguish and the pain.

***

The morning sun awakened Susan. She was confused. Why were she and Becky lying on the bathroom floor? Why was she naked and Becky still dressed? Then it came rushing back. They had shared the agonies of the day's horrific events together, confronted their demons and blended their sorrows. She felt closer to Becky than ever before, knowing at last that they were soul mates and belonged together.

Susan kissed and nuzzled her lover until her emerald eyes fluttered open. Becky smiled and returned the kisses, caressing Susan's bare body. Susan slowly removed Becky's clothing and they clung together on the floor, kissing passionately as their desires grew.

"Take me to bed, my angel," Susan purred in Becky's ear. "I want us to make love on this first day of our new life together.

Becky rose from the floor, pulling Susan to her feet. They embraced, then walked into their bedroom and climbed into the bed. Becky lay back on the cool sheets, her blonde hair spread like a halo around her face. She spread her silky thighs, sighing contentedly as Susan's voluptuous body slid between them, their pussies rubbing together. Susan tenderly suckled her lover's pink nipples, laving them with her tongue, pulling the pebbled aureoles in her warm mouth.

Becky caressed her lover's body, hands moving over her back and hips, cupping her full ass cheeks. Susan moaned as Becky stroked her ass, filling her mouth with firm breast flesh, lashing the stiff nipples with her tongue. Becky gasped as Susan suckled her breasts, knowing Susan could make her cum just from the sensuous breast play.

Susan shivered as Becky slowly pulled her ass cheeks apart, her fingers teasingly rimming the puckered hole. Becky dipped a finger in Susan's wet pussy then worked it into her asshole, loving her squirms and moans. Susan arched her back, running her hand over Becky's stomach, darting her fingers into her lover's juicy pussy and rubbing her clit with her thumb. Becky's free hand found Susan's dripping cunt and slid two fingers inside, searching for the spongy G-spot.

Susan and Becky languorously made love for over an hour, bringing each other to the brink, then backing away, wanting to prolong the pleasure as long as possible. Finally, they could wait no longer and fucked each other frantically, wanting to make their sweetheart have a glorious climax. Becky shuddered and Susan's body went rigid as their orgasms pounded through them.

"Ohhhh, fuck meeee," Susan screamed as Becky's fingers pounded in her holes.

"Ahhhhh, love, yesssss…" Becky howled as Susan's hand worked like a piston in her wet pussy, rubbing her throbbing clit.

After they both experienced multiple orgasms, Susan rolled off Becky and lay beside her as they gasped for breath, quivering in a post-orgasmic state. As they relaxed, they continued to kiss and caress, enjoying their treasured intimacy.

"That was the best sex ever," Becky said. "We need to get into tight spots more often. I felt like I was never going to stop cumming."

"Oh yeah," Susan replied. "I just wanted to fuck and fuck. But the only tight spot I want to get into from now on is this one." She wiggled a finger in Becky's pussy, making her laugh and squeal. "I'm starving. Let's raid the fridge. I think there's some Italian in there from the other night."

***

Three weeks passed and Susan and Becky had not heard a word from Carmen. She did not answer her calls and the station said she was on assignment. She seemed to be avoiding all contact with them, which was very odd considering all they had gone through together.

Crescent Industries finally issued a press release from their global headquarters in Malaysia, stating that due to a catastrophic accident at their plant in Clear Lake City, it would remain closed indefinitely. A newspaper article planted by the CIB glossed over the attack on the plant and only mentioned the trio's role in passing, saying they were there to conduct interviews on an unrelated matter. The incident disappeared quickly in the 24-hour news cycle.

***

Susan and Becky loved to cuddle on the couch and watch old movies. That is what they were doing when their doorbell rang at ten-o-clock on a Friday night. Reaching for their robes, Susan looked through the door's peephole and saw Carmen. "Beck, it's Carmen," Susan cried, unlocking the door as Becky joined her.

Both of them were shocked at their friend's appearance. Carmen looked as if she had not slept in days, her eyes red-rimmed, and her hair in tangles. Her blouse and skirt were dirty and wrinkled and her shoes scuffed. "I…I didn't mean to stop by without calling," Carmen said tiredly. "I didn't know where else to go. May I come in, please?"

They brought Carmen to the couch and sat her between them. She slumped, put her face in her hands and began to cry. Becky rubbed her shoulders and Susan stroked her arm, murmuring, "Let it all out babe, let it all out." After a few minutes, Carmen lifted her tear-soaked face from her hands and sighed. Susan handed her a tissue and she wiped her eyes and blew her nose delicately.

"Where have you been, Carmen?" Becky asked, continuing to rub her shoulders. "We tried calling and you never answered. What's happened to you?"

Carmen sighed, staring into space. "I went home to Austin for a while to visit my family and my friends. I was trying to forget that day in the factory when we came close to dying. You two were so brave and you saved my life. I'll always be in your debt. I still have nightmares about what happened, so I hate to sleep. I can't get past the fact that I killed all those people in that factory, I still hear their screams in my head."

Susan lifted Carmen's chin and stared into her eyes. "We killed them, not just you. Becky and I have had our own problems dealing with that fact, so you are not alone in this."

"That's right," Becky added, holding Carmen's hand. "We had a real crying jag one night and finally got it out of our systems. We can deal with it much better now." She paused and her face grew somber. "Those people that died were not innocents, Carmen," she said firmly. "They knew what they were doing and what they were making. They would have used that nerve gas on us in a heartbeat; we just used it on them first. Don't cry for them, girl, they're not worth a tear."

TE999
TE999
643 Followers