Passion and Politics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

Susan sat silently as Becky spoke, her partner's vehemence surprising. Becky was showing a side of her that Susan found exciting, becoming a raging tigress that inflamed Susan's arousal. She suddenly realized she was stroking Carmen's face and rubbing her thigh. Carmen smiled at the touch and lay back on the cushions. Becky ended her speech and saw Susan caressing Carmen. She leaned over and put her mouth to Carmen's ear, blowing gently on it.

"Can you guess what we did when we were through crying?" Becky murmured, stroking Carmen's face. "We fucked each other until we couldn't cum anymore. All the bad memories just slipped away." Her tongue circled in Carmen's ear, making her sigh, "They all just slipped away." She winked at Becky who winked back.

Carmen moaned as Susan and Becky began removing her clothes, stroking and licking the exposed flesh until she was naked. She lay back and sighed in ecstasy as warm mouths suckled her stiff nipples and fingers teased the lips of her wet pussy. She gazed happily at her lover's who had removed their robes and were as naked as she was, her body quivering under their combined touch. Carmen reached up, cupping Susan's large, soft globe and Becky's smaller, firm mound; eager to share the pleasure she was feeling.

Carmen moaned as she felt an orgasm building within her. The mouths on her breasts and the fingers on her pussy and clit were driving her to the peaks of ecstasy. She began to whimper and shake, so her lovers redoubled their efforts to give her a spectacular orgasm. Then she was cumming, her pussy squirting warm cum on her lover's hands. "Ahhhh, it's so good, don't stop…" Carmen screamed as Susan and Becky sucked and fucked her until she fell back on the couch, overcome by the sensations.

They continued to kiss and caress her until she had recovered, smiling and giving each of them a deep kiss. "That was incredible," Carmen said happily. "I love you two so much. I'm feeling better already."

"That's the spirit, sweetie," Becky replied. "You just needed to release all that pain and misery that was built up in you."

"And we're so glad we could help," Susan added, grinning. "Isn't she cute when she cums, Beck?"

"Oh, you know it," Becky said, kissing Carmen on her nose. "We may need a repeat performance to see it again."

Carmen laughed and pulled her lovers to her. "What about the both of you? I want to make you cum. I want us all to cum. What about a daisy chain?"

"I have an even better idea," Becky said excitedly. "I'll be right back." She sprinted down the hall to the bedroom.

Susan knew what she had in mind as she pulled the pillows from the couch and put them on the floor. She lay Carmen on her back on the pillow and kissed her until Becky returned carrying a double-ended dildo. "Now for some fun," she said, coating the pink shaft with lubricant as her companions watched with growing arousal. "Will you straddle her face, love?" Becky asked Susan, "And turn towards me. Carmen, spread your legs, baby. We're going for a ride."

Becky eased the dildo into Carmen's sopping pussy as Susan lowered her dripping slit to her lover's mouth. Becky slid between Carmen's legs, the dildo sinking into her own pussy until their wet lips rubbed together. Susan leaned forward; gripping Becky's outstretched arms as Carmen's hands encircled her waist, pulling her closer to her lapping tongue.

Becky and Carmen's hips surged as they tightened their vaginal muscles, driving the phallus back and forth inside them. Susan ground her juicy pussy on Carmen's devouring mouth as she and Becky embraced, exchanging saliva drenched kisses.

Carmen was in heaven, her mouth full of pussy and her cunt stuffed with a thick girl-cock. She ate Susan's pussy with increasing ferocity, nipping and sucking on her clit as she wiggled a cum-covered finger in her asshole. Becky clung to Susan as she rode the huge phallus, Carmen's hips driving it deep inside her as Susan rubbed her clit.

Carmen pulled her mouth away from Susan's pussy and screamed, "Ohhhhh, fuck me, I'm so close…ahhhhh." Her back arched as her orgasm tore through her, her pussy creaming on the thick shaft. She uttered another shriek and fastened her mouth on Susan's pussy, wanting her to cum in her mouth.

Becky threw her head back and howled as the plunging phallus and her lover's fingers gave her an intense orgasm. Hips bucking, she squirted cum along the hard shaft, head swimming from the intensity of the sensations.

Susan growled deep in her throat as Carmen's fingers, tongue drove her over the edge, and her orgasm racked her body. "Ahhhh, yessss, so good…," she moaned, flooding her lover's face with waves of cum. She and Becky collapsed in each other's arms and sank to the floor next to Carmen.

Becky eased the dildo out of her and Carmen's pussy and they lay together in a sweaty, exhausted tangle. Becky raised her head, looked at her companions and said brightly, "Well, that was fun. Who's up for another round?"

Susan laughed at Carmen's baffled look. "She's only partly kidding, you know." She kissed Becky and said, "Let's have a little consideration for our new participant here. She's not used to being a part of our love Olympics."

"It's nothing I couldn't get used to," Carmen replied. "Just like your sitting on my face and that huge cock in my pussy." She lay back on the cushions, happy to be among friends that had become her lovers. "That was wonderful, you two. I've never felt so good in a long time."

Susan and Becky looked at each other for a moment and smiled. "Carmen," Becky said, "We have a question for you. Would you like to become part of our family?"

Carmen's eyes widened. Had she heard correctly? She would have been happy with either the voluptuous brunette or the sensuous blonde as her lover, but both of them at once? Her nipples hardened and her clit throbbed as she imagined the sex games they could play. She nodded her head, unable to speak.

"Then it's done," Susan said. "Becky and I love each other beyond measure and nothing will ever change that. However, we both love you as well. There is room in our hearts for you and we know you feel the same. Welcome to our family."

Carmen's eyes filled with tears at Susan's words. The horrible experience they shared had bonded them together and she knew at that moment that they would remain together for the rest of their lives.

"But first, "Susan purred, winking at Becky who winked back, "There is the matter of the family welcome."

"Yes," Becky replied, "the welcome begins now." Both women rose on their hands and knees and moved towards Carmen, growling like stalking lions.

Carmen slid back on the carpet, feeling a thrill of desire and a touch of fear. Her back bumped against the couch and she whimpered with joy as her lover's took control of her.

Becky moved between Carmen's legs, lifting them over her shoulders and fastening her mouth on her juicy pussy. Susan's hot mouth engulfed Carmen's pert breast as her hand caressed the other firm globe.

Carmen sobbed and moaned in a frenzy of passion as her lover's took her to the peak repeatedly, teasingly backing off until she begged them to make her cum.

Becky sucked her clit and Susan filled her mouth with her nipple and pebbled aureole, pulling on the other nipple with her fingers. Carmen's senses overloaded at the dual stimulations. "Ohhhhh, eat me, fuck meeee…," she screamed as Becky and Susan gave her multiple orgasms until she lay unconscious on the cushions.

Susan covered Carmen with a blanket as she lay snoring softly. "I think she'll be okay here for a while," she whispered. "She's sleeping so soundly, I hate to move her."

"She'll be fine," Becky whispered in reply. "Besides we're about three orgasms behind and we need to catch up. Shall we adjourn to the bedroom?"

***

"That's our fourth anniversary program for today, folks," Susan said. "It's been great talking with all of you."

"Thanks for tuning in and spending your three hours with us on 'Counterpoint'", Becky added, "See you Monday."

Susan removed her headphones as Becky gestured towards the engineer's booth and waved. Susan looked around and saw Carmen waving back and grinning. Then she was out the door into the studio and into the arms of her companions, hugging, kissing and talking excitedly. She had been away on assignment for over a week and they missed each other terribly.

Carmen rubbed Becky's rounded stomach affectionately. "How's our little mother doing? I missed you guys so much; it's good to be home again."

"We missed you too, babe," Becky replied. "I felt her move again this morning. It's so exciting, just about two months to go, I can't wait."

"She woke me up out of a sound sleep just to feel that belly of hers," Susan growled in mock anger. "Now she has someone else to tell when she feels movement and I can get some rest." She kissed Becky and winked.

"Let's go home," Becky said, laughing. "I want to hear about Carmen's trip. Oh, we need to stop off and get the oil changed in the minivan."

"I can't believe you guys talked me into driving that thing," Susan muttered. 'I miss driving my Mustang."

"Oh stop griping," Carmen replied, poking Susan in the ribs. "We still use it on weekends. Besides, we needed the room for the baby seat."

Laughing and joking, the three companions walked into the elevator and the doors closed behind them. Another broadcast week was over and life was good.

End.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers