All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 02'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I feel sorry for Patrick

Women like Melissa are difficult to deal with. She is spoiled and wants what she wants! Maybe he could turn his class over to someone else but continue to try to see Kevyn.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Melissa wow what an ultimate Bitch!

I'm so loving that Patrick found his mate in Kevyn. He's going to have a hard enough time just trying to explain what he is and where he comes from. Then Melissa the stalker trying to make a huge pay day isn't going away. I'm telling you life is just sometimes hard but then females that think they are hotter than you want to be all THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED! now that pisses me off. I'm so hoping that Patrick can keep it in his pants and away from Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It can happen...

If that Bitch died I would not cry(:

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Your one of the best writers on lit., I hope to continue to read your work. You keep me wanting more of each of your stories. Keep it up and send more chapters quick, please.

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
Man!

I cannot stand a thirsty bitch! If he is not interested in you, let it go!!! It's too many men out there to be hung up on one that doesn't want you!

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
5 *****

love it cant wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Patrick could...

compel Melissa to behave or Kevyn could give her a bead down. Anyway you decide to play it is alright with me!

fluerfluerover 12 years ago

Melissa is nuts. Doesn't she realize some men hate desperate woman. She needs to move on to her next mark.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
Great

I'm really enjoying this story Melissa is really getting on my last nerve though I want her so out of the picture and soon but of course that's too good to be true right now so something has to be done to keep her at bay looking forward to see what happens next please update again real soon thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So loving Patrick!!

As for Melissa, how about letting Keyvn beat the stupid out of her THEN Patrick compels her to forget him, Kevyn, the beatdown AND her quest to land a rich guy. LOL

I'm glad that Patrick is talking to his brother about this. Temptation is as bad as a casual indulgence, especially where Melissa is concerned.

On to chapter 3!!!

~Bluegardenia

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Smooth

how they are connecting and not realizing it on Kevyns' end. Good that she has a backbone and can stand up for her man-though she does not know that he is her man yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where's the beef?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 01 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info