Patrick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

"Why did I do that?" Kevyn mumbled under her breath. That girl was right, it wasn't any of her business and Dr. Sinclaire was a grown man, he could take care of himself but still she had been unable to sit and watch Melissa all but drop to her knees and take out.... "You're being so dramatic." she chided herself even as she wondered why she acted like a jealous woman.

*****

As soon as Patrick got home, he called Ethan.

"Hey are you busy? Can I come over? I have something that I need to talk about."

A few minutes later Patrick was sitting in Ethan's living room chatting with Victoria.

"What have you been up to?" he asked.

"Nothing, its quiet without Nessa and Ronnie here." she replied.

Patrick laughed, "What you mean is they're not here for you to torment."

Victoria wrinkled her nose at him and then laughed with him.

"You look just like your mama you know that?" he asked as he tweaked her nose making her laugh again.

"And she's got her mama's brains." Ethan said as he walked in. "Ok baby girl, Uncle Patrick and I need to talk so go help mom, she's baking snickerdoodles."

Victoria didn't have to be told twice, she loved helping Katrina in the kitchen especially when snickerdoodles, her favorite cookie were involved.

Ethan waited until Victoria was gone before asking Patrick what was going on.

"I found her." Patrick said.

"Found who... your mate? You found her?" Ethan asked excitedly. He knew that it was a source of frustration for Patrick that he was still alone and he worried for him, both he and Martin did even though they never said anything.

"Where did you find her?" Ethan asked.

Patrick told Ethan about Kevyn taking his class and how they was finally at the point where they could chat superficially.

"Alright," Ethan said, "What else?"

Patrick blew out a breath and told him about Melissa.

"Did you or do you feel the urge to rape?" was the first question Ethan asked.

"No, but tonight, the girl almost stripped in front of the class and I won't lie to you, had Kevyn not been there I would have taken the girl right then and there, no rape would have been involved." Patrick admitted. "But what happens if I do and I can't stop myself? I know that finding one's mate is supposed to help but what if it doesn't"

"Then you vanish here or to Martin's as soon as the urge hits and you let us help you." Ethan replied. "You've dealt with other students that have tried to seduce you, what's so different about this girl?" Ethan asked.

"The others gave up after being rebuffed once, this girl keeps coming back, she has her own agenda and it involves me specifically. And before you ask, yes she knows who I am and no there's no way I can legitimately get her out of my class. Believe me I've thought about it."

"What was Kevyn's reaction to this girl?"

"At first, I think she was amused, you have to remember that Kevyn is 33 years old and Melissa is all of twenty so for her it was funny-sort of. By the second week, she was less than amused but tonight, she confronted Melissa without really understanding why. I think she feels the pull toward me which presents another issue, I have never dated one of my students before, during or after the class was over. What do I do about that?" Patrick asked.

"First of all, I find it interesting that you knew who and what Kevyn was as soon as you saw her, have you told the girls yet?" Ethan asked.

"No, I just wanted some time to enjoy finding her before I said anything, and by the way, you can tell Katrina, Martin and Rachel but not mother, if you do she'll be calling me on a daily basis wondering when I'm going to bring Kevyn home and it's pressure that I don't want or need."

Ethan chuckled, "you're right about that, I'll make sure that the others know and that they don't tell mother but back to your issue, you could see her on the nights that you don't have class or you could wait until the class is over."

"The last suggestion isn't an option; it's bad enough just seeing her once a week, I don't think that I can wait another thirteen weeks to claim her." Patrick said.

"But it may take that long anyway, you can't claim her until she knows everything." Ethan reminded him.

"There is that." Patrick conceded. "Ethan, how do I even begin to explain that? How do I tell her what I was, what we were? How do I..."

"Patrick, I won't sit here and tell you that it's going to be easy, god only knows that it wasn't easy telling the girls. Kevyn won't understand at first, maybe she'll never understand but you have to show her the man that you are, the man that you've become since then. When the time comes, I know that Katrina and Rachel will be more than happy to talk with her but until then, take your time and get to know your mate."

"I have to avoid being alone with Melissa." Patrick said with a sudden flash of insight, "She's going to try to sabotage my relationship with Kevyn."

"Have you done a background check on her? Melissa I mean." Ethan asked.

"No but it might not be a bad idea." Patrick said.

*******

Melissa lay on her bed staring up at the ceiling, what was she going to do first? There were thirteen weeks of class left. She had come out swinging and it had gotten her nowhere so maybe it was time for a retreat, to circle the wagons so to speak and regroup. For the next three to four weeks, she would lie low, let them think that she had given up; it would give her plenty of time to plan her next move.

12