Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lazy, ungrateful son," Patrick complained as Jimmy disappeared. "He should have a job. So should you," he added, glaring at Sally.

"When are you leaving for Seattle?" Sally asked, deliberately leaning forward just enough for her wife-beater T-shirt to fully expose a breast to her father who had to tear his eyes away, his face reddening when he saw the smirk on her face.

"My god!" Jenny gasped as Patrick jumped to his feet, his chair crashing over behind him. "What has gotten into you, Patrick?" she asked as he stormed from the room.

"He's like all bullies," Sally said, nodding as she experienced a type of epiphany. "He's really a coward that runs away if someone actually stands up to him. He's only a bully if you let him. We are so going to teach his sorry ass a lesson."

"Sally, about yesterday," Jenny said.

"Mom, I have never in my life felt as close to you as I did yesterday when we were sucking Kevin's cock together and he was cumming in both of our mouths at the same time," Sally said, shocking her mother. "Our eyes met and for that moment we were one. It was almost a religious feeling, it was so powerful. I was as overcome with love for you as I was by the orgasm the whole thing made me have."

"Oh, Sally," Jenny sighed, reaching over and taking her hand. "It was very special to me, too. It's not the kind of a thing that a mother ever imagines sharing with a daughter, though, so I'm still a bit shaken by it all, especially that you...that you..."

"Ate your pussy after Kevin came in you?" Sally asked.

"Y-yes, that," Jenny replied, blushing. "I am your mother, after all."

"I was thinking about that while I was eating you," Sally said, smiling. "I thought about how my tongue was where I had come into the world. It really turned me on, made my pussy wet. It was a real homecoming in a way."

"Oh, Sally," Jenny sighed, squeezing her hand.

"Didn't you like it?" Sally asked. "I know you came, I could taste it."

"I never stopped cumming," Jenny laughed. "God, my own daughter eating my pussy better than anyone had ever done before. And to have Jimmy watching. I was so embarrassed."

"Did you see the bulge in Jimmy's jeans, though?" Sally asked, knowing the answer by the color that suddenly appeared on her mother's cheeks.

"That was..." Jenny began and then Sally's phone chimed an incoming call.

"Hi, Mr. Hanson," Sally said, smiling broadly at her mother's raised eyes. "Mmm, yes, I slept very nicely. How about you? Well, that's good then. I know Mom enjoyed it. We were just talking about it. I thought it was great fun. You did? You showed it to her? What did she say? Well, sure, why not? In fact, my father is leaving for Seattle for a few days. Why don't you both come visit us tonight. Oh, that's a good idea. 8:00? Great! I can't wait. See you then. Bye."

"He showed the videos to his daughter," Sally explained. "He thinks it's better if she explains things herself instead of him trying to do it."

"But they're coming here?" Jenny asked. "What if someone recognizes his car?"

"He's going to have his daughter pick him up," Sally replied. "He thought of that. Nobody will recognize her car and we can let her pull into the garage. They won't be seen."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, you look exhausted," Jenny commented when Jimmy came into the kitchen later in the afternoon and headed straight to the refrigerator for a beer.

"I've never been so tired in my life from playing golf," Jimmy admitted as he dropped into a chair. "Cheers!" he said, lifting his beer in his mother's direction before tilting it up and draining half of it in one go.

"How was your lesson?" Jenny asked.

"Not like anything I imagined it would be," Jimmy replied as Sally entered the kitchen.

"Jimmy!" she greeted him with a big smile. "How was the golf?"

"Basically, it was hitting 3 big buckets of balls at the driving range," Jimmy replied. "I had no idea how hard that could be. Each ball, he gave me a target. We went through every club in my bag. My arms were shaking by the time I was halfway through the last bucket and my legs were wobbly," he explained, looking at Sally who merely smiled at him.

"Why did he do it that way?" Jenny asked.

"To evaluate where I was with each club," Jimmy replied, draining his beer. "He actually took notes. He explained that he understands what I need for each of the clubs."

"Does he think that he can help your game?" Sally asked, getting three beers from the refrigerator and opening them, putting one down in front of her surprised mother who seldom drank beer, and gave another to Jimmy.

"He said that I have a natural easy swing," Jimmy said, smiling. "He told me that if I can adapt a few positional tweaks, grip changes, that he thinks that I'll see a dramatic increase in my ability to make any given shot."

"Well, that sounds like a promising start," Jenny said.

"Mr. Hanson is coming to visit us tonight," Sally said, smiling at the surprised look on her brother's face. "He's bringing his daughter. He showed her the video."

"Well, that's good, right?" Jimmy asked.

"We'll find out," Sally said.

"Maybe I should get dinner ready," Jenny said.

"Why don't you just call Renato's?" Sally suggested. "They'll deliver and their food is great."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello, Kevin," Jenny greeted him when he exited from the car that had pulled into their garage.

"Hello, Jenny," Kevin replied, bending over and softly kissing her on the lips, surprising her. "Please meet my daughter, Alice," he said, introducing a Rubenesque, raven-haired woman in her mid-40s, 5'6" with slate grey eyes, her unbound hair hanging straight down her back past her waist, her obviously huge, braless breasts perfectly outlined beneath the white cashmere sweater that she was wearing, even her large dark nipples.

"Hello, Jenny," Alice said in a smooth contralto, smiling as she shook her hand, quickly appraising her in a glance, silk blouse and a sensible mid-thigh skirt. "Thank you for having me."

"Please, come in," Jenny said, leading the way.

"Hi, Mr. Hanson," Sally said when she saw him, rushing up to give him a hug. "Is this your daughter?"

"Hello, Sally. Yes, it is," he replied. "This is Alice."

"Hi, Alice," Sally said, shaking her hand. "You don't look anything alike."

"I take after my mother," Alice replied, immediately liking Sally.

"Is that so?" Sally asked, looking at Kevin who actually blushed.

"And this is Jimmy," Kevin said, smiling when he saw Jimmy's eyes zero in on Alice's formidable chest.

"You were the cameraman?" Alice asked as she shook his hand, looking up at him.

"Yeah, I guess I was," Jimmy replied sheepishly. "I'm not really a cameraman."

"No, you're not, are you," Alice replied, smiling to take the sting out of her words. "But you did good enough for an amateur on his first try."

"Let's go to the Florida room where we can be comfortable," Jenny suggested, leading the way.

"This house is amazing," Alice said as they walked. "Is it really built of coral block?"

"I'm afraid so," Jenny admitted, "though it was built long before anyone even thought of the environment and protecting the reefs and such. They'd never allow to be built in these times."

"And rightfully not, I'd say," Kevin said.

"I agree," Alice said, "though it has such an ethereal beauty."

"It changes with the light, too," Jenny said. "It really is quite wonderful."

"Ah, what a delightful room," Kevin said as they entered the Florida room with its floor-to-ceiling wall of windows facing the ocean across N Ocean Boulevard, the house being built upon an elevated lot to take advantage of the eastern sunrise view.

"Please, be comfortable," Jenny said. "Shall we have some champagne?"

"A perfect suggestion," Kevin replied.

"I can't match your cellar, Kevin, but our house favorite is a non-vintage Krug," Jenny said, going to the elaborate bar built into one corner of the Florida room.

"Never a champagne to be ashamed of serving or drinking," Kevin replied as he sat on a sofa, Alice sitting next to him, Jimmy and Sally taking seats on either side.

"To your success," Kevin said, lifting his glass of champagne in a toast when Jenny had served them.

"Amen!" Sally said, gulping at her champagne.

"Well, as you know, my father showed me the videos that you made the other day," Alice said, smiling. "You made him extremely happy, I must say, and I can see why now that I meet you."

"It doesn't bother you to see your father...in such a situation?" Jenny asked.

"Goodness, no," Alice laughed. "I'm nothing but happy for him. My mother was...is rather...what's the word I want...insatiable sexually. Once I came of age legally, they stopped only indulging themselves behind closed doors and enjoyed themselves whenever and wherever the mood took them. I've walked in on them more times than I can count and seen every possible sexual permutation. It got to the point where I'd actually just sit down and watch them. I'm pretty sure that it excited my mother to be watched, especially by me, her daughter. That's when I learned that I have a predilection for voyeurism, which is what led me to my current line of work."

"You're a video production manager, Kevin said," Jenny said.

"Yes, for Vivid Entertainment," Alice said.

"The porn company?" Sally asked, her eyes shining.

"The same," Alice replied.

"So, you really know what you're doing when it comes to our little project," Jenny said.

"That's correct," Alice replied, nodding. "When Dad first told me about it, I thought that it would be fun to do the editing and put it together for you. I don't mind telling you that I hate Patrick Ryan with every fiber of my being. I blame him for my mother leaving my father. With all of the stress Dad went through while his companies were being stolen from beneath him maliciously, there was no way he was going to be able to satisfy her, and she was also humiliated by her perceived tumble down the social register in importance based upon wealth. After seeing what you did the other day, I have some specific suggestions and proposals, if you're interested," Alice said.

"Please," Jenny replied nervously.

"Well, first of all, you don't want to do this with a smartphone, no matter how smart it is," Alice said. "A Handicam with image stabilization would be far better and would still retain an amateurish quality."

"I'm sure that we could get one," Jenny said.

"Well, that brings me to my next point," Alice said, "or rather, a proposal. Since I'm going to be editing the video down to a compilation, it would make a lot of sense if I also shot the video because I know what kind of shots I'll be needing. I happen to have a Sony Handicam."

"You'd do that?" Jenny asked, incredulous. "Why?"

"Payback," Alice replied bitterly. "My contribution. If I do the camera work and the editing, I can promise you that it will be very effective. One thing Vivid does is get your attention. I understand how to do that."

"But what about Jimmy?" Sally said. "He's part of this, too. He's our photographer."

"That was another thing that I wanted to talk to you about," Alice said, shifting uncomfortably on the sofa. "Is this only about you getting Patrick to divorce you?"

"Not necessarily," Jenny replied. "It's about all of us getting away from his malign influence."

"Then the video needs to reflect that," Alice said.

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked.

"Look, the biggest insult to a man's manhood is being cuckolded," Alice said. "And following the inverse square law of physics, the closer to home the cuckolding, the more impactful. I understand that you've already talked about using your own bed. That's very important. When he sees the video and then thinks about the fact that he was sleeping in that very bed, in the same spot that you were...well, you get the idea."

"But what about Jimmy?" Sally asked.

"Nobody could be closer to home than Jimmy," Alice said.

"Y-you want me to...with my son?" Jenny gasped, the color draining from her face.

"Think of how you're feeling at this very moment and then try to imagine how your husband will feel when he sees a video of you not only having sex with his business rivals, but also with his son, a son that he has very little regard for, if I'm not mistaken," Alice replied. "And if he sees this video the morning before he is to play this golf challenge that I've heard about, imagine how that will affect his game, knowing that he's playing golf with the same son that cuckolded him."

"Don't forget me," Sally said, grinning. "I'm going to be Jimmy's caddy. I promise that I'm going to be a major distraction, too."

"Another thing that I suggest is having as many of the men as possible that partake in the video at the golf match as spectators," Alice said. "You should also be there, Jenny, and you should be as friendly with the men as possible, blatantly flaunting the fact that you've cuckolded him."

"Wow, I really like the way you think," Sally said, smiling.

"Do you have any children, Alice?" Jenny asked, still rattled by the suggestion that Jimmy take a more active role.

"No, I've managed to avoid that, as well as marriage," Alice replied, shaking her head. "I always knew that it wasn't for me. I don't like the idea of being limited. Marriage and children wouldn't go too well with that kind of an attitude."

"Then you can't understand how the thought of incest with my own son would bother me," Jenny said.

"You're right, I can't understand such an attitude," Alice agreed. "Incest is such an outmoded, passé taboo in this age of effective birth control. Consensual interactions between consenting adults should have no limits other than those agreed to by the participants, genetic relationship be damned."

"Wow, I'm definitely on board with that," Sally said, grinning at her brother.

"Is there that much of a difference between sex with your daughter as with your son?" Alice asked.

"Sex with my daughter?" Jenny gasped.

"The video I watched showed you thoroughly enjoying it when she ate your pussy after my father had fucked you and then came in you," Alice said.

"Well, of course there's a difference," Jenny stammered, flushing at the memory. "I mean, would you have sex with your father?"

"Absolutely," Alice replied, causing Jenny to gasp. "And I have, many times."

"Oh, man, that is just so cool," Sally laughed, clapping her hands together.

"It started shortly after my mother left," Alice explained. "Dad was busted up by everything and he was pretty drunk. I thought that maybe I could make him feel better and took advantage of the fact that he was drunk and sucked his cock. I had always had a secret desire to do it, especially after seeing my mother suck him countless times. I figured that as drunk as he was, he'd never remember. The next thing I knew, he was on me, giving me the fucking of my life."

"Of course, he was full of remorse and regrets when he sobered up, but I had thoroughly enjoyed it, especially since it was so taboo. I insisted that it had been my idea and that I had enjoyed it and hoped that it would happen again. I was almost 40 at the time and fully capable of making a decision like that. He'd halfheartedly try to resist, but after giving in a few times, he stopped pretending and now whenever he feels the need to get laid, I'm more than happy to help out. We've never been closer."

"I think I need some more champagne," Jenny said, getting to her feet and gathering everyone's glasses and going to the bar, shaken.

"Well, to change the subject for a moment," Kevin said after clearing his throat while Jenny opened another bottle of Krug, "I've printed out the last 100 short sales that Patrick has done that resulted in a change of ownership. You'll find the names and contact information about each of the people involved. You should look through this, maybe check them out on the internet, and make a list of the ones that you think would be good to contact. Not everyone you contact is going to agree, but with my help, I think that we can target the right people and have a fairly high success rate."

"A hundred!" Jenny gasped, her eyes wide.

"It's just a list," Kevin said with a laugh. "Though you could conceivably get all 100 of them to agree."

"God, Mom, can you imagine having 100 different guys to fuck?" Sally laughed. "That sounds like heaven to me."

"Please tell me that you don't have any other suggestions," Jenny said, smiling weakly.

"The rest of my observations are really just about staging," Alice said.

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked.

"Well, for instance, whenever a cock is going off in your mouth, you want at least the first two shots to be visible," Alice explained, smiling at the shocked look on Jenny's face. "Your mouth needs to be wide open and your tongue extended as far as possible. After a couple of shots, then you can get down to sucking the cock off, but we've learned that it's far more effective if cum can actually be seen shooting into your mouth, coating your tongue."

"My god!" Jenny gasped, her cheeks flaming. "Anything more?"

"Tell me, how is Patrick in bed?" Alice asked.

"Inconsiderate is the first thing that comes to mind," Jenny replied tightly.

"Was it always like that?" Alice asked.

"No, I don't think so," Jenny replied thoughtfully. "At first it was okay, pretty good, but that pretty much changed by the time Sally was born. Since then, well, it's more humiliating than anything."

"Then you need to be constantly complimenting each man on his prowess, the size of his cock, how much better it feels than your husband's, things like that," Alice said. "It's hard to make a man feel more inadequate than that."

"That part I'll have no trouble with," Jenny said, then laughed. "God, this is just so crazy."

"Any regrets so far?" Kevin asked.

"No, none," Jenny replied softly, smiling at Kevin.

"So, where are we, then?" Kevin asked.

"I definitely think that we should let Alice help us as much as she's willing to," Sally said.

"We'd be crazy not to take advantage of what she knows," Jimmy agreed.

"What about you, Jimmy?" Kevin asked. "How do you feel about having sex with your sister and your mother? Does the idea bother you?"

"No," Jimmy replied, blushing when he saw the surprised look on his mother's face.

"God, I love the idea of my brother fucking me," Sally laughed. "I mean, he's a hunk, isn't he? And you know what they say; big man, big..."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped, then laughed.

"That's not always true," Alice said, laughing with them. "I've seen some gigantic men with tiny cocks and I've seen some short fat men with horse cocks between their legs."

"You must love your job," Sally sighed, "seeing all of those people fucking."

"It has its moments," Alice agreed with a smile, "but believe it or not, it's a lot of paperwork and dealing with egos that don't always match the equipment, if you get my meaning."

"But don't you get to fuck any of them that you want?" Sally asked, her eyes shining.

"It doesn't work that way," Alice laughed, "though that's not to say that I can't get an itch scratched if I need to."

"So, what do we do now?" Jenny asked.

"Well, if you're interested and we're all on the same page, we shouldn't let the evening go to waste, don't you think?" Kevin replied.

"I agree," Alice said. "Since we've got access to your bedroom, why don't we reshoot what you did the other day, but with a few changes."

"R-right now?" Jenny stammered, a bolt of panic shooting through her.

"Unless you object, of course," Kevin replied.

"N-no, no, you're right," Jenny agreed, her heart pounding. "I'm just...well, yes, okay. Let's do it."

"It gets easier," Alice said softly to Jenny as she took her arm.

1...45678...15