Paying The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prison life went on. I got letters from my kids about once a month telling me what they were doing and sometimes sending me a picture. I got one picture of them with their mother smiling. It was the one I hung on my cell wall. I was doing pretty well learning the welding techniques. The instructor told me he would give me a recommendation for a job when I got out.

Mandy stopped by and saw me every three months. She said everything was fine. She had changed jobs and worked at another department store and was a department manager with a little more pay. Her parents let her save most of her money so she could eventually get back on her feet.

I asked her what her parents thought of me now, a felon.

"Mom and Dad love you, Clyde. They know you did this because of your temper. They were really mad at me for being so stupid. They told me I was losing a good husband because of lack of communication. In fact, when the divorce papers arrived and they saw them, they asked me what I was going to do. When I ripped them up in front of them, they smiled."

Another six months had passed and I was told I had another visitor. They wanted to see me at the glass window instead of at the tables. I had no idea who would want to see me.

I arrived at the window. There was Ralph holding the phone.

"What do you want, you son of a bitch?" I asked.

"I just thought I'd let you know I'm going to finish the job," he said.

"What the fuck are you talking about, you asshole?" I said.

"The job of fucking your wife. It's what I set out to do, and now I'm going to finish the job. You know we've been seeing each other, don't you?" he said.

"You lying mother fucker, when I get out of here I'm going to finish the job. I'm going to kill your mother fucking ass." I was really pissed, but there was nothing I could do.

"Maybe I'll even take pictures of me fucking your wife and send them to you. You can hang them in your cell," he laughed.

"I'll find you and kill you, you son-of-a-bitch," I stated.

He laughed, "I'll be long gone by then. See ya, Clyde." He hung up the phone and walked away.

Damn it, things were going along pretty good and now this bastard is back. I was almost positive Mandy wasn't seeing him, but I needed to call her and warn her.

I finally got to the phone. I could only make collect calls; I hope they would accept it. Trevor answered the phone and said yes to the call. "Dad! Hi, Dad. What's up? Boy, it's nice to hear your voice. I really miss you, Dad."

"I miss you too, Trevor, but right now I have to talk to Mom. I only get a few minutes per call. Is she there?"

He answered, "Yes, she's here. Mom, Dad needs you on the phone."

I heard her yell, "What?" from the background.

"Clyde, it that you? What's the matter, Honey?" she asked. She knew I wouldn't be calling unless it was an emergency.

"Have you talked to Ralph lately?" I asked.

"No, of course not. I can't stand the bastard after what he did to us. What's this about, Clyde?" she asked.

"He showed up here a little while ago and said the two of you have been seeing each other...."

"It's a lie, Clyde, a damn lie. You have to believe me," she said.

"I do believe you, Mandy, but I know he's coming for you, somehow some way. I need you to protect yourself and watch for the bastard. I don't know what to do from here but warn you. He's going to try and get even by fucking you," I said.

"I'll die first before I let that prick near me. Honey, I will be alright. You taught me how to take care of myself. It's no use calling the police because they don't react till something happens."

"Just be careful. I have to hang up now. I love you, Mandy."

It was all I could do. I didn't want to make any more waves without proof. I didn't sleep well for days. About a week later I got another visitor at the tables. "Clyde, I'm Lieutenant Abrams and this is Officer Ryan. We're from the Sheriff's Office."

"Well, Lieutenant, what do you want with me?" I asked.

"About three days ago or as close as we could figure, Ralph Medley was shot to death near a bar you used to attend. Is there anything you can tell us about this? Also do you own a gun?"

"Lieutenant, I've been in here for two and a half years because of that prick. I could hardly have shot him from here, and no, I don't own a gun. Mandy wouldn't allow them in the house."

"According to the visitors' log he was here last week. What did he want?"

"He came to laugh at me, saying how I'm locked up and how he is free as a bird. I guess it was to throw salt in the wounds, so to speak," I replied.

"Any ideas who might have had it in for him?" he asked.

"Look, fellows, I don't give a rat's ass about this flying fuck. He's dead, good riddance to sorry trash. Do I care? 'Hell, no' whoever the fuck did it, I hope they get away with it. I did hear his ex wasn't too happy with him though," I replied.

"What about your wife? What's her name? Mandy? She might have an interest in seeing him dead," the Lieutenant said.

"Mandy doesn't have that kind of personality to do something that gross. Hell, she wanted me to call an ambulance when I beat the fuck out of him. You're barking up the wrong tree if you're watching Mandy. She has two kids to support on her income, and lives with her parents now. She doesn't have time to wipe her ass, let alone shoot someone," I laughed.

"Well, Clyde, thanks at least for talking to us," he said.

"Hey, are you going to tell me what you know about the shooting? Hell, man I told you everything I know."

"Fair enough, Ralph entered Jake's bar around seven o'clock. He sat around and drank and met a blond woman, dressed sexy at the door. She never went in so the people in the bar didn't get a good look at her face. They went around the side to the parking lot and the next thing the patrons heard were gunshots, two of them. By the time they got outside. Ralph was dead with two shots from a Luger to his face. The woman was gone. We think it might have been her but we don't have any proof of that except she must have been the last one with him before he was shot?

"Sorry, I can't help you out but he probably got what he deserved," I said.

I wanted to call Mandy and tell her that she didn't have to worry anymore. I was afraid that someone might monitor my phone call so I just kept quiet. The shooting was reported in the papers and said they didn't have any real suspects. They did mention my name since I beat the shit out of him but they knew where I was at the time.

The following week it was time for Mandy to visit me again. I was so happy to see her. She asked me if I had heard about Ralph. I told her about the police coming and talking to me. She told me that they talked to her also. She had told them that depending on the exact time of the shooting, she was working or was on her way home from work. Her parents vouched for her arrival time. I asked her if they asked if we owned a gun.

"Yes, they did ask me. I told them that I didn't allow guns in the house, just like you told me to tell people, if they should ever ask, when you bought it a few years ago."

"Where is my Luger? The one we bought a few years back from that crazy street vendor?" I asked.

"Probably in the storage building with the rest of your stuff," she replied.

"Just as long as you're safe; that's all that counts. Being in this prison gave me a lot of time to think. Do you think that when I get out we can put all this behind us and start anew?" I asked.

She smiled at me and said, "I know we can. No more secrets and lots more communicating. I love you, Clyde. I always have and always will."

A couple of months later I got called to the warden's office. He told me I would be getting out early. It would be in about two weeks. I couldn't be happier. I made a call to Mandy.

"Honey, can you come and get me in about two weeks?" I asked.

"You mean come and see you and, yes, I can," She replied.

"No, not come and see me; come and pick me up. I'm getting an early release," I smiled.

I heard Mandy start crying. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! When? What day? What time? Oh, God, Clyde, I'm so happy." She was still crying.

I was out two weeks later. Mandy came and got me. She had a different car; she said the old one gave out. She looked beautiful as she came up to me and kissed me. She was crying and I had tears in my eyes. We headed over to her parents' house and they had a sign out. 'Welcome home, Dad!" The kids must have made it. My kids looked so grown up as I hugged and kissed them. Other than their pictures I hadn't seen them for three years. My mother-in-law came and gave me a hug and I shook my father-in-law's hand.

I carried my suitcase into the house and was greeted by a few of our old friends. I wouldn't let Mandy away from my side. "Honey, where do I sleep?" I asked Mandy.

"In our bed silly. We moved it downstairs a couple of days ago so you and I can have some privacy. It was Dad's idea, but tonight you and I are going to the motel. I made the reservations. I have three years of pent up love that I've been saving for you. God, how I missed you," she said.

After everyone pretty much left the party and I said goodnight to my kids, Mandy said we would see everyone tomorrow. It was kind of funny when you think about it. Everyone knew where we were going and what we were going to do. I went into our dresser looking to see if I had any clothes there. I opened one drawer and there was a blond wig. Mandy came in and saw me looking at it.

"I bought it and wore it one time. I think I look better as a brunette," she smiled.

She pointed to a couple of drawers where she had put some of my clothes. I took out a fresh change of clothes and another change to take to the motel. We headed out and talked about our future. We both agreed that if either of us had a problem we would confront the other. No more secrets and lots of communication.

When we got to the motel, we decided to have a drink together. She sat at a table looking pretty and I went up to get us a drink. When I turned around, some guy had sat next to Mandy. I could hear them talk from where I was waiting for our drinks.

"Hi, Baby, Here all alone?" he asked.

"Please leave. I'm married and waiting for my husband to return. I'm asking you nicely, but he won't," Mandy said.

"Shit, baby, why would I be afraid of your old man?" he asked.

"Clyde honey, please come here," she asked.

The man looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, lady, and sir, my mistake, I thought you were someone else," as he ran out the front door.

I looked at a laughing Mandy. "What the hell was that all about? You'd have thought he saw a ghost," I asked.

"Honey, you're very well known in this part of town. You're kind of like a legend. Most every man that has approached me only needs to be told that I'm married to Clyde O'Brian and they leave me alone. Most people still think you're responsible for Ralph's death also," she replied.

We went up to our room and Mandy asked me how I wanted to do it. I told her I wanted a fast and furious fuck the first time to get rid of the tension. Then, we were going to make slow intimate love.

She disrobed as I also took off my clothes. She climbed on the bed with me following. I started rubbing her pussy which was already wet anticipating what was coming. I wasted no time as I climbed between her thighs and pumped for all I was worth. In a few minutes I filled her with a load of cum. She screamed out as she felt it hitting and filling her insides.

She looked at me and said, "Damn, Honey, I needed that as bad as you. Let me get up and go to the bathroom and clean this thing out so we can get to the real loving that I missed so much from you."

She climbed off the bed with her hands between her legs, not wanting to make a mess on the way to the bathroom. I poured us each a drink as I heard the shower running. I put them down and went into the shower with her. I took the soap and began washing her back. She turned around as I started washing her breasts. I washed her tummy and then down into her valley. She was moaning and probably felt a little embarrassed. I figured that was how she probably got off the last few years. She must have masturbated just as I had to do.

"It's okay, honey. I love rubbing you," I said as I washed her vagina. Our juices from our previous climax were running out of her and down her legs. I applied more pressure and she came again, shooting the juices out of her and down her legs. I finished showering myself and climbed out and waited for her to finish.

As she came out with a towel wrapped around her, I handed her a drink. "A toast, to the woman I love. May we be together forever." We both took a sip and I pulled off her towel and sat her at the edge of the bed.

I got down on my knees and spread her thighs and buried my face into her pussy. She reached down and spread her lips so I could get at her love hole. She smelled sweet and musky, the same magnificent fragrance I had missed these last few years. She was moaning again when I stuck my tongue in as far as I could. I slid my tongue in and out of her, taking time to dart up to her clit and tease her every so often. I pulled it out of her wet vagina and started kissing her thighs. She lay back on the bed and, while I was kissing her thighs, I worked a finger and then a second one back into her pussy. Mandy kept having mini-orgasms but I didn't wait for all the different orgasms to finish. As soon as I felt her begin to cum again, I would change and start something different.

I asked her to sit up and she saw my cock in front of her. She wrapped her fingers around it and put the head of it into her warm, wet mouth. I could feel her working her tongue all around it, making love to me with her tongue. I helped her move to the center of the bed and I laid on my back as we moved into a sixty-nine position with her on top. With her pussy over my face, I spread her lips and slid my tongue back into her sweet opening. I could feel her mouth bobbing on the head of my cock at the same time.

Again we stopped because I wanted to kiss her and have her taste her pussy on my lips. We kissed deeply and passionately, and then I slipped down to make love to her breasts, first one, then the other. As I moved down kissing and rubbing her tummy, I think she reached another orgasm. Then I was back at her love tunnel. I was hard again and wanted her.

"Turn over, baby. I want you from behind," I said.

I lined up my cock with her wet opening, feeling the heat from her core around my cock as I pushed it in. I held on to her soft round hips while I pumped away, the passion controlling my whole being. I could feel my climax coming on when I stopped and pulled my cock out of her and rolled over on my back. She knew what I wanted. It was her favorite position. I laid on my back and she mounted me, riding me to our climax.

She was bouncing up and down on my cock while I watched her juices coat my cock and saw it glisten. She was almost there and so was I. She pumped harder, faster and then came down and started rocking, holding herself so that my cock was completely engulfed inside. I knew it was time as I shot my load into her. She was smiling as she had another climax. When she climbed off, our joint juices ran out of her and onto my cock. She got a small towel and wiped off my cock, her face locked in a satisfied smile.

"I love you so much, Clyde. I think that might take care of the first six months," she said.

"That still leaves us with two and a half years to go," I smiled back.

Epilog:

In the following weeks I found a job as a welder at a major firm. The man that hired me said that they give a lot of second chances if the employees are good workers, show up on time and are clean of drugs. He also told me I came highly recommended. He never said by who.

Within a few months we were able to rent a home of our own. We had a lease with an option to buy. It was also in the same neighborhood as Mandy's parents. We were going to be a family again.

We went to the storage building and there stood Lieutenant Abrams and officer Ryan with two other officers, along with a warrant to search the storage building. I knew they were looking for the Luger. As they went through a number of boxes I tried to get Mandy's attention. They had us separated at the moment. One officer came out with the Luger in hand. He put it in a plastic bag and handed over to the lieutenant.

The lieutenant walked up to Mandy and said, "I thought you didn't allow guns in your house, Mrs. O'Brian?"

Mandy looked at him and told him that the storage building wasn't her house.

"Well, little lady, I suggest you don't go very far from home till we have this Luger tested."

The police left and I went to Mandy. "I thought you would have gotten rid of that gun. God, Mandy, what are we going to do?"

"Do?" Mandy asked. "Do what? Oh, my God, you think I killed Ralph! I didn't, Clyde, I don't know who did but it wasn't me. I didn't remember about the gun till you told me about it."

The next day the Lieutenant, came by our new house and even brought the Luger back. He said the serial number was rubbed off and it didn't even have a firing pin. If it did, it would be illegal to own it. As it was, it was totally useless and probably hadn't been fired in years. Mandy told him to keep it or dispose of it; she didn't allow firearms in her house. She was even wondering how it got in the storage building. Maybe one of the movers owned it. All she knew is it wasn't hers.

After the bizarre situation, our life was pretty much back to normal. The main thing I learned is to always communicate better with Mandy. She realized that this all began by her not trusting me.

I could have still divorced her but we would have both lost big time. Our sex life is as good as it was when we first got married. One thing she knows is that I will not cheat on her and she knows what would happen if she were to cheat on me. It's funny when we go out with friends. They always ask me if they can dance with Mandy. I guess for awhile I will be the legend in our little town.

About a month ago we got a call from the Lieutenant. He said we were no longer being watched for Ralph's murder. It was Sue, the woman from the bar. Ralph was putting the make on her and she let him fuck her. Apparently, she was a psycho bitch, a black widow. She would have sex with men and then kill them when she was done with them. The police were following up on a cheating wife case and went to the bar to talk to the husband. It was there that the man was with Sue. They talked to her and asked to look in her car. Thy found a blond wig and a Luger in the trunk.

She admitted to them about shooting Ralph and three other unsolved murders. All were husbands that had cheated on their wives. The first murder was in Atlanta where her husband was found murdered behind a local bar.

It made me think that if I would have cheated on Mandy, it might have been me lying in the alley.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments always welcome

DG Hear

12