Peaches and Honey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,266 Followers

She's a natural.

Heather collapsed finally, still panting, and I eased myself down and curled up next to her then rested my head on her shoulder. I rubbed her flat stomach tenderly, feeling its firmness and its warmth as she came to her senses again.

"Jesus Sam, your tongue… my butt… wowie. Is there sex stuff you're not good at?" She blushed and kissed me.

"Hmmm... blowjobs. I never really got the hang of that whole deepthroat thing."

"Ooh, I'm pretty good at them. I could... you know... teach you."

Frankly, Danny was lucky he got what he did. I didn't see the need to hone my cocksucking skills for his benefit. Still, it sounded kind of fun to let Heather teach me something sexual for a change.

"Okay, blondie. You're on. Some other night though? I'm feeling cuddly now."

"Me too," she yawned, "can we watch Easter Parade again? I think I was too drunk the first time."

Of course, she fell asleep and missed it the second time too. Half an hour into the movie, she was already dozing. Her tiny nostrils flared as she breathed in and out, soft pink lips pressed together, and her long thick lashes twitched while she dreamed.

I wondered what her dreams were like. Heather was insanely smart, brilliant even and she had an incredible imagination. And yet, like too many girls, she'd learned to hide it when she figured out that being nice and being pretty made the people around her happier.

But I knew. I'd seen her brain work through strange and complicated things quickly and easily. I'd seen her mental gears click and whirl in ways I could only gawk at. My curvy little bunny saw puzzles and connections everywhere, ones that slipped right past me every day.

"The trouble with being smart, Peaches, is that you pretty much always know what's coming next, don't you?" I'd quoted Billy Bob Thornton's movie line for her once and she'd laughed. But then she changed the subject. She didn't like talking about herself that way.

With my free hand, I smoothed her wavy, gold hair away from her snoozing face and tucked it behind her ear. The funny thing is, I think she forgets how pretty she is. Forgets what she does to me. Ugh, I wanted her again already.

But I left her alone. She needed her rest.

Heather is a ridiculously heavy sleeper. She jokes that she dies every night and gets resurrected in the morning. She stirred only slightly when I untangled myself from her and shifted to sit up and reach for the remote to turn down the TV volume and move on to another movie.

I stroked her hair until she settled again. "It's okay, love. Sleep. Sleep and dream pretty dreams. For both of us." Because I can't. Stupid nightmares.

I stayed up all night, flicking from one old movie to another. I bled the TiVo dry of Astaire and switched to Gene Kelly. He did a couple of movies that weren't bad.

It was still dark, just before dawn when I slipped off the couch to make coffee and had to wake Heather up in the process. She'd stretched her legs across my lap in her sleep and I had to move them to get up.

I pulled the blanket up over her bare and tempting boobs to tuck her in, barely managing not to cup one of her full round peaks in my small palm. I wanted to feel its weight, its warmth, its almost impossible firmness. I swear her tits pull at my hands like magnets.

I headed for the kitchen and she called after me sleepily, "I've always liked watching your walk, Sam. It's so slinky and sexy. Like a... like a cat's."

It made me smile. "I'll tell you a story about that when the coffee's done if you want," I said over my shoulder.

By the time I came back with two mugs, she was sitting up and had pulled on her gray long-sleeved t-shirt again. Clothes were a good idea, Danny would be waking up soon.

She blew on her mug. "Story please," she prompted politely before sipping.

"Okay, so when I was a little girl, my grandmother, my Nonna, came to live with us when i was six. She saw my weird green eyes and the way I walked. She told me I was special and said that I reminded her of the fierce little wildcats that watched over our family's fig grove in Sicily, keeping away the pests. She even called me her gattina - her little kitten. She said the cats sent me to keep her company in her old age."

"Ah ha, I knew it," Heather cocked her eyebrow up, "it totally explains the catnapping and your sick nightvision. You're a kitty trapped in a girl's body."

"Har har. Wait, I was just getting to the funny part. So every time Nonna made my favorite figgy cuddureddi cookies, she showed me a scar one of the wildcats gave her when she cornered it in a barn and tried to pet it. It was a wicked little gash. She would tell me that she learned a valuable lesson that day: just because something is small and pretty doesn't mean it's safe to pet it.

Then Nonna would give me the cookie dough spoon to lick clean. While I lapped the sweet batter off, she would remind me to tell the boys I was a wildcat gattina and then tell them about her no-petting lesson."

I wriggled my eyebrows and Heather burst out laughing.

"Wow, I wish someone had told me that before I went on my first date with a guy, nobody warned me about the groping."

"I know, right? The bummer is that Nonna wasn't around by the time I started dating and I figured out what the hell she meant," I smiled and sipped.

Heather's eyes lingered on my face. She knew me, a little too well sometimes.

"You still miss her, don't you Sam? Your Nonna?"

"Yeah," I swallowed. I don't like a lot of people. I've loved even fewer, but when I do, it's fiercely. Fully. With all the marrow in my little bones. Nonna was one.

Heather's face softened, "Sam…"


For once, Danny did something useful that morning. He saved me from a depressing topic by coming downstairs dressed for work.

"You going to work today, Sam?" He asked his question while staring at Heather's oversized chest through the thin, gray, cotton barrier of his t-shirt.

Heather's jaw clenched, but she didn't say anything. She was used to him perving over her body. She simply shifted to cradle her coffee cup with both hands so her arms blocked his view of her front.

"Nah, I think I'm playing hooky. Heather has the day off. We're going to do girl stuff."

"Fine. See you later." That's all he said. Then he left.

"Wow," Heather shook her head when he was gone, "it's like he's not even a real person."

"Tell me about it," I sighed.

"So what's this 'girl stuff' you and are I going to do today?" she asked when his car started backing out of the driveway. Her question sounded innocent, but her nose twitched in the way that told me she was hoping for sex.

When most people wake up, their first urges in the morning are to pee and get coffee. My little teen nympho craves loving.

"Well, Danny just left us a pre-warmed bed. Go ahead upstairs and I'll show you."

It was exactly what she wanted to hear. Heather practically sprinted up the stairs.

I paused to pick up the shirt she whipped off at the bedroom door. By the time I caught up, she was naked and waiting for me.

I stopped a few feet from the bed and undressed slowly to torture my impatient adolescent a little bit. I lifted the shirt as slinkily and as sexily as I could, drawing it up my body slowly to tease her. It was cool in the room and the prospect of more sex with my favorite playmate tightened my nipples into light tan pebbles.

I let the shirt fall from a fingertip. Naked, I sank down to my hands and knees to crawl over to the bed and up onto it with her like the cat-girl she'd needled me about being.

Her eyes were glittering eagerly by the time I got to her and I pressed my lips to hers. My hair fell down around our faces as we kissed. Her mouth tasted like coffee with hints of cheese popcorn from the night before. I didn't care. My kisses were still hungry. My tongue still rolled against hers. She pulled my lower lip between her teeth and nibbled it softly then giggled when she let it free.

I slid beneath the blankets and stretched out on top of her. I spread our arms and legs until we were lying perfectly spread-eagled while we kissed. Heather is bigger than me but not by much -- a couple of inches at our arms and legs. My smaller breasts completely disappeared into her larger ones though, swallowed up by her huge round balloons that spread out between us. Her larger, longer nipples dug into mine in a wonderful, tingly way.

We kissed and nuzzled tenderly, enjoying the luxury of actual bed sex. We'd had to steal moments on couches or in cars for weeks - sexy but annoying sometimes. I stopped kissing when Heather snickered.

"Sam, you're uh… you're actually dripping on me, chickie. I think it's your turn for some satisfaction. You were very good to me last night."

Her hands started shifting out from under mine, but I caught them at her wrists and pressed them down into the bed.

Heather's eyes narrowed with confusion.

"Hold still for me Barbie? I'll take what I need."

I rubbed my chest into hers a little harder, just as a test. Like I expected, the tingles got better. I hunched my hips too, humping myself into her pubic bone. Ooh, the contact was perfect there too. Yep, this was going to be good.

"Really?" she looked up with interest.

"Mmmhmm, I can cum this way."

"This I have to see…" she giggled.

I smirked as I wriggled myself down against her harder and the firm cushion of her giant tits squished under me. Her nipples dug into mine further. She helped by pushing her chest up to meet me.

When I rolled my body against hers, first at our bellies then hips, she pushed up to meet me more as I went. Clever girl. It made me pant through my nose.

I alternated between pressing my chest against hers and humping myself against the tiny firm bump of her pubic mound. I rode my girlfriend's gorgeous, lush body like a cheap coin-operated children's ride in the mall, moaning as my orgasm crept closer.

Trapped under me, Heather let me do it. She even cocked her head and started kissing my throat.

"You're dripping on me more, Sammie," she whispered between kisses, "It's rolling down off you and onto me. I can feel your juices mixing with mine… it's turning me on, girlie."

She went back to licking gently at my neck and it made me dizzy.

"Muuuuh," I groaned as she pulled some skin into her mouth and suckled. The orgasm dangled just out of reach. It was right there. So close. So big. Just what I needed.

Heather started to move one of her arms that I'd pinned to the bed. For a moment I fought her automatically, our arms shook with the struggle.

"Let go, Sammie… it's okay. Just let me help a little." She went back to sucking at my neck again.

I let her wrist go and she wrapped her freed arm around my back. Her hand slid down along my spine, fingers slipping between my ass cheeks. I snorted hopefully as her fingertips traced over my backdoor but they continued down further. Her shoulder rose off the bed to reach under me and one finger tinkered at my dripping opening.

"Oh," I groaned as she circled my entrance.

For someone so young, she's really good at the sex thing.

"Please?" I mewled as she teased me beautifully.

She nodded into my neck, sucking at me harder there now, and sank her finger slowly into my soaked and swollen insides with one steady push.

She nibbled at my neck and twirled her finger around, rubbing up and down my sensitive walls.

"Muuuh," I groaned and drove my chest down into hers even harder. My orgasm was looming, hurdling towards me like something large and heavy and inevitable.

She gasped when I squished my chest into her again even harder and she let go of my neck. With her mouth off my throat, I could get to her lips again. I kissed her in a messy, sloppy way that made her giggle. I was already giddy with pleasure and her laughter was contagious. I giggled with her as the sparking heat of the orgasm swept through me.

That's how I came, giggling.

It was a huge cum, I shook from head to toe and was groaning and laughing into my girlfriend's open mouth. Our teeth bumped together awkwardly which only made us laugh harder. While my body went haywire, her finger fiddled gently with my insides, giving me something to squeeze down on every time my they clutched hungrily.

When the climax's heat drained away, Heather eased her finger out of me and then pulled her other hand free of my weakened grip. I laid still on top of her while she kissed my cheek and stroked my back up and down slowly.

"Wow, that was kinda fun," she said into the side of my face.

"God, yes."

After a few minutes of resting and cuddling, she rolled me off her gently then tugged me into the shower.

"I want to get even for last night now too, Sammie."

Under the hot water, she started in on me again by kneeling behind me and pressing her face into my butt. Her cool nose wriggled into my crack before her tongue tentatively started twirling and probing. She'd never done this to me before.

"Ooh, sweetie don't you dare stop that once you've started," I sighed and leaned into the wall in front of me, feeling the shower's cool tiles on my face. It had been years since anyone had done this for me. Danny didn't have booty privileges. It felt too… submissive to offer myself to him in that way.

"Not stopping... 'til you cum again," she said between licks. Her hand slid up between my legs to touch me at the same time too, her thumb looping over my still sensitive clit again and again.

Heather had only discovered the joys of rimming last night and now she'd already correctly guessed that I liked it too. And, of course, the little sex prodigy was good at it. Her warm, nimble tongue toyed at my softening backdoor while she slowly worked my button. My world collapsed down to the simple, wonderful pleasure of a tongue wriggling at my butt and the swirling rubbing on my clit.

By the time she made me cum again, her tongue was halfway in my ass and I was clinging to the wall-mounted soap dish, moaning out how much I loved her.

While I caught my breath, she stood up and started soaping my back, "After we shower and get dressed… we're going shoe shopping."

"Ooh, you really do love me don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm."

It was a wonderful beginning to a perfect day.

**~~Part 2: Through Passion, I Gain Strength~~**


I told you all that so that you understand the kind of relationship Heather and I shared. We were friends and lovers and sisters - equals in every way. It's how I managed to share her with Hero.

I didn't make her choose between us. I couldn't do that to her. Don't get me wrong, the selfish part of me wanted her for myself but I knew that wasn't fair. I was still seeing Danny. And besides, Heather was overdue for a good experience with a guy. She'd had only two men, once each, and both were a disaster.

As it turns out, Hero was a wonderful man. So wonderful that I forgot myself, twice, with him several weeks later when Heather and I sprung our relationship on him in a ridiculous way. We let him catch us having sex in his office.

Yeah, we still laugh about that one.


It went mostly as planned. Standing there at his office door, Hero was so stunned that he forgot to get angry that Heather had been keeping us a secret. In fact, he handled it so well that I let him have me too, right there in his office. Well, my butt anyway.

I couldn't bring myself to make love to Hero, not the regular way, not while I was still with Danny. Some small hint of a loyalty thing I guess. I wouldn't cheat on Danny, really cheat the way I defined it -- for me, anal was always a fun thing. For regular sex, I would have to leave Danny first.

So instead, I offered Hero door number two and he took it. Really, really took it. It had been a long time since I'd had a man back there and Hero's cock was one of the thickest I've ever seen much less felt. It was like being sodomized by a very patient and gentle tree stump.

Don't get me wrong, I loved every grunting, knee-shaking minute of it. In fact, I liked it so much that I invited him do me again the next night while Heather watched. Just to see if the first time was a fluke. It wasn't. Hero was a talented lover. Heather had seriously scored on that front.

After those two sex slips, I got a hold of myself and pulled back from Hero. We stayed flirty, trading pats and pinches and cheek kisses. But he was Heather's guy, not mine. And I still had Danny.

When I turned away his advances after our first couple of very nice sessions, Hero didn't press me. He gave me space while making me feel welcome in his home.

In the meantime, Heather and Hero and I hung out a lot. He was handsome in a clean cut, vanilla, accountant kind of way and I felt bad about not noticing him at work before. He was the unusual mix of very good man outside the bedroom and very bad, incredibly bad boy inside the bedroom. And, of course, he adored Heather. I think he liked me too.

Hero's house was a getaway for Heather and for me. No parents to look over her shoulder and no Danny to worry about. We ended up spending most of our time at his place on the weekends.

Heather and I slunk off regularly for "girls only" time in some random corner of his house and Hero didn't mind. If he found us, sometimes he'd slip away and leave us alone. Sometimes he watched with a quiet smile.

Speaking of watching, when she and Hero had sex, Heather would often drag me upstairs with them to sit in a plush chair beside Hero's big bed. It got to the point where I would strip naked and openly masturbate while they did it.

Hero and Heather would both look over at me while Hero sawed his wide cock in and out of her eager little body until they both exploded. When they were finished, I'd slip into bed and we'd all cuddle together. It wasn't as strange as it sounds. Somehow, it felt… I don't know… right.

Of course, I eventually ended up making love to Hero. Mostly because Heather talked me into it. Yeah, talked me into it.

The way she broke me down and bent Hero and I into a wonderful love triangle is the real story here.

**~~Part 3: Through Strength, I Gain Power~~**

While I spent a lot of time with Heather and Hero his house on the weekends, I usually went home at night. It was a line I'd drawn to keep my distance and to give the two of them a little space.

One night, they talked me into staying over. It was a practical decision, we'd been drinking and I was in no shape to drive.

I watched Hero make love to Heather from my usual chair by the bed. She was up on her hands and knees facing me and he was behind her, easing in and out of her leisurely. I watched her loose hair rock with their humping and her huge breasts swing gently each time they met. She was staring between my legs while I masturbated, her eyes glazed and unblinking as Hero reamed her from behind.

I liked being watched so I spread myself wider for her to see. When I slipped a finger inside and began moving it in and out, Heather licked her lips.

"More," she said softly.

Hero thought she was talking to him and he began screwing into her more roughly, his hips slapped each time he collided with her round little butt. She fell forward onto her elbows to let him take her.

But her "more" might have been meant for me, so I stopped to press a second finger into my own myself, exhaling through pursed lips at the larger invasion. I went back to fucking myself, making small squelching noises for Heather to hear.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,266 Followers