Peaches and Honey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers

Heather's big blue eyes glittered at the game and she joined, leaning closer until I could feel her breath between my legs, "Hasn't a boy done this for you, sis? Put his mouth on you?"

"No. Never," I shook my head innocently, "I'm too embarrassed to let them. But I would let you. You're so pretty and I know how soft your lips are. I think they'll feel good."

"They will, I promise," Heather pressed her lips to my slit and ran her tongue gently up and down my lips.

I humped into her mouth eagerly, "Ooooh, I like it. Wow, I really like it. Much better than my own fingers."

Heather grinned up at me, dabbing her tongue in my folks, "So you're masturbating now kiddo?"

"Yeah, all the time," I said bashfully. "I can't help it, I'm sooo horny now. I barely sleep at night."

She kissed my slit and gave it a few more licks, "Well, I'll do this for you whenever you want, okay? Just come to my bedroom and we'll make you happy."

"Really? You're like the best big sister ever."

"I try. Now lay back and let me kiss you properly, honey." She tugged my hips forward and her lips closed over my clit. Her tongue swirled over it, making my legs shake.

"I wish I had big boobies like yours," I blurted out looking down at her.

Heather's eyebrow cocked up.

"Yeah, I wish I had great big boobies that all the boys like and that stick out so round and full. Mine are round too but they're still little. Do you think they'll grow?" I slid my hands under my shirt and cupped my own chest.

"Some of the boys say that if I let them touch my boobs they'll get bigger. Is that true? Is that what happened to yours, sis?"

Heather snickered and licked harder. It was getting more difficult for me to concentrate on what I was saying, her tongue was doing all the right things.

I tugged her hands up under my shirt, "Touch them for me? Maybe they'll grow if you do. Oooh, that feels so good. Roll my little nipples too? Yeah, just like that. I feel so tingly all over. It's never felt this good before. You're so good at this. I know you've done it before. No, it's okay. I heard you eating your friend the other night in your room. I touched myself while you did it."

Heather groaned into my mound, lapped down from my clit to my drooling entrance and stuffed her tongue inside me, licking at my delicate walls.

A little desperate mewling sound slipped out of me that wasn't faked. I was getting close to cumming. When her tongue went back up to my clit, it felt even better. She flicked it up and down and started scratching my ass gently with her fingernails. The combination pushed me over.

"Ooooooh," I groaned and held her head as I came. She nuzzled me gently and softly stroked my breasts as I shook through my orgasm.

"Wow," we both said, when our eyes met again at the same time.

She eased my legs down and rubbed them. "So… you're pretty good at the play acting thing aren't you?"

"I'm kinky, Peachers. For the thousandth time, I'm kinky."

"You still surprise me every once and awhile," she snickered.

After some smooches and hugs, we went back to planning what I was going to wear for Hero's seduction. I dug out a pair of the obligatory short white socks. We decided I would snag one of Hero's old t-shirts and slip into it when I got there before waking him up.

I pulled on jeans but those were definitely coming off when I got there too. Heather and I both agreed that horny kid sisters don't wear pants. It's some kind of universal thing.

I was pulling my hair into pigtails when Heather stopped me, "Easy Sammie, that's a little too pedo for your first try at this game with him."

She had a point. I was the younger kid sister, not the kid sister.

Still, there was one extra-wicked touch that was all mine: smell. I swear, Hero is part bloodhound.

I tore my bedroom apart before finding what I was looking for. I had bought it to give my little cousins the next time I saw them: perfume.

I sniffed the spritzer. It absolutely reeked of cotton candy. Score. How much more "little sister" could you get?

I spritzed each wrist, dabbed them behind each ear, then a second spritz just south of my belly button where I hoped Hero would be soon.

Heather and I looked at me in the mirror.

"You're ready, love."

"This is either genius or lunacy, Heather. I just can't tell which right now."

I was dressed, made up, and scented to play into her boyfriend's confessed incest fantasy. And I was going to fuck him silly.

"You're doing the right thing. Trust me," she kissed me and I tasted myself on her lips, "and you're going to be great."

She slipped back downstairs and left.

I was left staring at myself in the mirror, praying this love-triangle thing she was hoping for would work. If it couldn't, it was best to find out now.

I threw some extra clothes and girly supplies in a bag then went for the last two things that positively had to come with me. I pulled the bottom drawer completely out of my dresser. Beneath it, laying inside my dresser, were my gun and a picture. The gun was in a clip holster that I slid into place at the middle of my back.

That just left the picture. It was the only one I ever had of Stephen. I picked it up and smoothed it. It was wrinkly and one of its corners was ragged. I'd slept with it under my pillow for months after he died

It wasn't even a very good photo. Sort of blurry. It was taken when a group of us were in high school and on a road trip. We were in an ice cream shop. As a joke, Stephen had stuffed an entire banana in his mouth and was grinning with bulgy cheeks. Someone had been quick with a camera and caught him. He looked silly. He looked sweet. He looked like Stephen.

I traced the outline of his handsome face on the picture then slipped it into my back pocket. Sniffled to clear my nose. Then wiped my eyes. Not a good idea to look weepy for this last part.

Danny.

I trotted down the stairs for the long-overdue blow out. He was in front of the TV as always. We traded words that were a long time coming. When it was over, I actually felt better.

When I got to Hero's, it all happened more easily than I expected. Coming to him in that way, in the night, and playing a depraved game for us both - it felt natural. It felt right, like when I used to dance.

Before each show, I'd slip into a costume tailored just for me. This one was made for me too -- I would be Hero's other lover. The darker one to Heather's brightness. The shadow to her light.

For the first time in years, since that terrible afternoon with my uncle, I looked at a man, looked into him, hard, and in purely a sexual way.

I was cautious at first. So cautious. Just a little peek. I'd been too afraid to do this since Uncle Eric. He'd taught me that some men have secrets that are best left hidden.

What did I see when I stared at Hero in this way? With his giant shaft poised to fill me so completely that I already knew I would have trouble breathing?

Love. Lust. Warmth. Giving. Sharing. Peace. Shelter.

My heart opened and my eyes said what my mouth couldn't, "I love you," as he filled me completely.

Heather was right. This - all of it - it was perfect. It was what I'd wanted. Needed.

I was whole again.

**~~Post-Script: Their Love Has Freed Me~~**

A few months later, Heather was away at school, Hero and I were lounging in his den. He'd talked me into moving in with him. I had left Danny virtually everything. He needed it more than I did. The one thing I did go back for was my old brass bed, an antique that meant too much for too many reasons to let go. It was where Heather and I first made love and it used to be my Nonna's.

Hero was pecking away at his laptop while I read through a travel magazine.

"Babe, have you ever been to Sicily?" I asked.

"Nope, why?"

"I was thinking… maybe for Heather's spring break we could make it a trip. I haven't been there in a really long time. It feels like I should go back. It's beautiful there. There's a fig grove you should see to believe."

"Oh yeah?" he looked up, "the one with the wildcats?"

"Mmmhmmm."

He nodded. "Okay, I'm sold. Set it up and we'll go." He pecked a little more at his keyboard before pausing to look up at me again, "I love you too, Sam."

He smiled and went back to typing.

That's how he says it to me. Casually. Softly. It's the perfect way for me and he knows it. It feels less scary that way. Less restrictive.

I scooted over and pulled his hand to the back of my neck. He'd have to type one-handed for awhile. I need to feel his fingers on me. He petted. I purred.

It's funny that my girlfriend found the perfect guy for me even though I wasn't looking. I'm not sure how I'll ever thank her. Although I'm looking forward to when she graduates and we can all shack up together in perfect sin. She's pretty smart. She'll be done school in three years. She's got her empty spot in our bed to motivate her.

I relaxed into Hero's gentle touch. The big oaf really does get me. He knows he's already in my fig grove. The one inside me. Heather is too.

I watch over them. Like a good little gattina. Nonna would be proud.

*~*~*~*~

Author's note: So… I'll probably get killed in the ratings since I think folks prefer to read happy erotic literature. So be it. This was a labor of love anyway.

If you are curious about what the sex was like between Samantha and Hero, I described their night already in "Hero's Life Ch. 08" from Hero's perspective. I was tempted to write it here from Samantha's POV too but left it out because I wanted to keep the emphasis on the Samantha-Heather relationship and also wanted to keep this "girls only" since it's in the lesbian category.

If you're the commenting sort of reader, please leave a public comment. My private feedback doesn't work for some reason.

Cheers,

-PF

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers