Peaches and Honey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,270 Followers

We often sat outside on his big back porch with its comfy cushioned furniture. That morning, it was chilly and he came to sit on the couch next to me. I was grateful when he threw through an arm around my shoulders. He was big and had plenty of warmth to spare.

He worked on his crossword puzzle one-handed while I flipped through the local newspaper and we sipped coffee. Eventually, he started petting me. He'd started doing it. I'm not even sure he realized when he did it.

At first, it had bothered me. Not so much the petting itself, I actually really liked it. But how did he know I would let him touch me that way? Or how much I liked it?

His fingers always found the right places on my body too. At my neck, just under my hair. At the small of my back just where my spine meets my hips. He'd even found the right corners on my butt before I'd gently moved his hand away. Like a good boy, he didn't try those spots again.

I'd given up being bothered. It didn't matter how he knew where to touch me in the way that made me purr. It only mattered that he knew.

He petted. I purred. Damn him.

When I finished the paper, I sat up and rolled my shoulders to stretch them. I felt stiff after sitting so long and Hero picked up on it.

"Back rub?"

"Yes please," I turned my back to him and drew my knees to my chest then pulled my top all the way up to give him bare skin to work on. Just because we weren't lovers didn't mean I couldn't enjoy his hands on me. They were large hands. Warm. Gentle. Strong. I groaned into my own kneecaps as he dug into the muscles that crisscrossed my back. He knew how to touch me this way too.

In this and other ways, Heather and I were different. She liked her back rubs gentle, with light strokes that were more like caresses. Not me. I preferred to be worked, to feel his fingers dig into my flesh and slide the muscles against my bones. Not all women like to be touched the same way. Hero knew this too.

When he was done, my back was warm and liquidy-loose. So were my panties. Hero's back rubs usually turned me on and we both knew it. I didn't mind so much. It let him know how much I enjoyed them. I wasn't ashamed of my body or its natural reactions.

I turned sideways in the couch and stretched my legs into his lap.

He smiled and went back to his crossword puzzle. I tuned out, staring up at his porch roof and enjoying the morning quiet.

"What are you doing?" he asked a few minutes later.

"Just thinkin'"

"About what?"

"My grandmom."

Hero lowered his crossword puzzle and eyed me with interest, "The Sicilian one? Your... what was the word? She sounded like quite a character."

"My Nonna. Yeah. I was wondering what she would think of what I'm doing. With Danny and you and Heather. This is pretty fucked up."

"I don't know, from what you've said, she sounds like she was an independent woman. I would think she'd approve if you were happy."

"Hmmm, probably."

"Sam? I know what happened to Stephen but you've never said what happened to Nonna."

"Not much to tell," I sighed. "She died. She was old." I bit my lip.

I meant to hold back like I always did. I usually stopped there. But Hero's calm, the deep and patient and masculine quiet that poured off him in a way I could almost feel, made me want to say more. More than anyone I'd ever met, he did this to me - made me want to talk. To open up and tell him private things I rarely shared.

"Hero... I watched her die. Nonna."

Hero's voice softened and he set down his crossword puzzle to look at me, "Oh Sam, I'm so..."

"No Hero, she didn't go badly. Nonna went in the best possible way. Sitting on her little chair on the back patio of my parent's house. She even had a cup of espresso in her hand. It was just the two of and she was watching me practice my new ballet movements. I was only nine."

I laughed as the happy parts rushed back.

"Nonna was a dancer too. Ballet. She danced Italian style though, not French like me. That morning she kept reminding me to go slower. 'Adagio gattina mia' - slower my kitten. She said it over and over. Her voice fell into the background as I concentrated on my movements."

"That's why I almost missed it when she said something different, 'Addiu gattina' - goodbye kitten."

"I stopped and looked at her, the wise old woman I loved with my whole little heart. She'd come to help raise her grandchildren. To teach my brother and me how to be Sicilian because my mother had forgotten."

"'Wait... addiu - goodbye? Where are you going Nonna?'"

"But her voice was weaker already. She was fading so fast, 'A casa.'"

"'Home? But we are home.' I couldn't understand what she meant."

"'No, gattina. To Sicily. T'amu,' she said finally."

"Goodbye Nonna. T'amu."

I had to swallow back tears, "And then Nonna was gone."

I swallowed again before I could explain, "T'amu is 'I love you' in Sicilian, Hero. The old way. The way she taught me. Not the way they teach it in schools now."

When I looked over at Hero again, his eyes were watery. No surprise there, at his middle, he's a big softie.

I patted his hand and blinked a few times too. "It's okay, Hero. She died like we all should - smiling. When she left, it was with her face lit by the morning sun and hearing her granddaughter tell her that she loved her in the old language." I shrugged. "It was all I could do for her, Hero. I was too little. Just a kitten."

"It's good that you were there," he said softly.

"Do you see now why ballet would be so important to me growing up? She'd loved it so much and we had it in common. When she was gone, I poured myself into it. I practiced harder, longer than the other children. I sweat and I bled more. I did it for me and for her. To remember Nonna."

"Ballet was taken from me, Hero. By something… awful," I sighed. "I'm only twenty-three years old but I've already lost everything that's important to me, Hero. Had them ripped away from me with no warning: Nonna, ballet, Stephen. I've loved too deeply and felt too much."

I met Hero's eyes again and held them, "I'm wounded now, Hero, and I know it. I've been this way for a long time. That's why every move I make is careful. Every step I take is tested, weighed, agonized over. You need to be patient with me, Hero. I'm slow with my heart now."

"Adagio?" he smiled.

It was funny and sweet and I burst out laughing, "Yes, that's right, adagio." Hero always knew what to say. "You're a wonderful lover and you listen. Heather might just be right about you."

"About what?"

"Nothing," I stood up and ruffled his hair playfully, then bent to kiss him on the lips before going inside. His lips were larger and firmer than Heather's, in a good way. I even liked the little scratch of his stubble on my face when I pulled away.

"Thanks for listening through all that. I didn't mean to turn your morning into a therapy session. I'm going to go wake up Heather, she'll cheer us both up."

"I like your stories, Sam. You're easily the least boring person I've ever met. Before you go pounce on Peaches, let's talk breakfast- are you hungry? How about omelets?" he offered.

"Oooh, that would be wonderful. If some prosciutto found its way into mine, you might get another smooch."

"I'll take that deal," he smiled as I left. I let my hips sway a little extra as I walked away because I knew he'd be looking.

I went upstairs to cuddle in with Heather. I ditched my pajama bottoms and the panties still damp from Hero's backrub before sliding into bed with her. I woke up my snoozing girl with kisses along her back. She was warm and naked and horny like she usually is when she wakes up.

I was eager to forget about the things I'd talked about with Hero and Heather amazing body was the world's best distraction.

I rolled her onto her back and attacked her, licking and sucking indiscriminately at her lips, face and throat as I cupped her smooth little mound. It was warm and moist already. I followed the perfect line of her tiny lips up to her clit and rubbed it gently.

"Morning to you too, Sammie," Heather smiled up at me.

"Sex?"

Heather giggled, "Yes, please."

Her mouth fell open as I jilled her gently, kissing my way down her neck to her chest, I pecked my way around each of her fabulous breasts, then licking at their round undersides.

She mewled happily when I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and drilled my tongue into it, feeling the large firm mass of her breast squish under my mouth.

I switched to her other boob, and sucked at its stiff peak for awhile, feeling it swell for me eagerly. I drew more and more of her oversized breast into my mouth until I was nearly choking on her fantastic tit, gorging myself on her huge young mound the way I always wanted and she always adored. I'd never been into boobs before Heather, now I couldn't get enough.

"Fuck yeah," Heather groaned when I pealed my lips back so she could feel my teeth wriggle gently against her breast. I sucked harder. Rubbed her dripping little honeypot harder too.

"Oh Sammie… wow…" she groaned, "Keep doing that. Both thats."

I nodded and rubbed and sucked. Her face was squished together in the cutest way. I couldn't answer her with my mouth full of her superboob. I couldn't urge her on with some naughty encouragement like I usually did. Instead, I brought my free hand up to her other breast and rolled her nipple gently.

Her legs kicked limply at the blankets with the new sensation. Heather was going to come any second. I sucked harder, rubbed harder, rolled harder. And I watched her tipping over slowly into her orgasm. That's it, cum for me you gorgeous little thing. My darling. My love.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Heather wailed and her body pitched and rolled and twisted as she came. The muscles of her neck knotted up and she gasped over and over as her climax took control of her.

She was still panting when she looked down at me, "Let go of my boob and get up here, girlie. I'm getting even for that."

"Meh, you don't have to. I can cash in later. That was fun for me too, you know." I stretched out next to her.

"Shut up and get up on my face. I need some honey."

"And sandalwood?" I teased as I straddled her mouth carefully, knees sinking into the mattress on either side of her head. She and Hero swear that's what I smell like. Not so bad really.

"Exactly, now gimme," she pulled my hips down to her and I felt her lips spread mine. Her tongue rolled up and down my slit, lapping away the juice that had gathered there already. Her tongue slid up my lips to work back and forth over my clit while her hands stroked up and down my legs and sides.

"Ooh, that's nice," I looked down at her gratefully as she lapped away. Her tongue slipped back down to my entrance again and darted inside a few times then returned to my clit. I almost didn't notice her hand rummaging around under the pillows. Almost.

"Whatcha lookin' for Peachers?"

"Nuthin'" she muffled out.

'Nuthin' was a six inch dildo that I caught a glimpse of before she brought it to the top of my butt crack. We rarely used toys. This was a treat.

"Naughty Peachers, why do you and Hero have a dildo in your bed?"

She actually blushed while eating me.

"Fine, I won't ask. So where did you plan on putting that thing, girlie?"

Her eyes glittered as she slid it down to my ass crack to my backdoor and twisted it against my pucker.

"Uh uh, I'm all dry," I tilted my hips up and reached back, steering her toy down into my very ready pussy. Together we pressed it into me and I exhaled carefully as it drove apart my insides. "You can do the other thing later today though girlie, I promise. After you've rimmed me senseless and I've had a glass of wine or two okay?"

She nodded into my legs.

"For now, keep licking, honey. Keep licking while you fuck me."

She did just like I asked, swirling her tongue over my clit and rocking her fake cock in and out of me. In minutes, I was a dripping, groaning, pile of glee.

"Yessssss," I finally hissed and came, digging my fingernails into Hero's headboard and shaking on top of my girlfriend's beautiful face.

I rolled off her and cuddled into her side, still gasping.

"God, I love wake-up sex," Heather sighed happily, rolling onto her side. Her boobs were in my face again. I pulled one into my mouth and sucked at it gently, still panting through my nose from my own orgasm. She stroked my hair and let me have my fun for several minutes.

"Can I… uh… have my boob back now?"

I released it reluctantly. The part I'd managed to cram in my mouth was pink and shiny with spit that I wiped dry with a corner of the bedsheet.

"Sorry. Got a little carried away there, I guess."

"Uh uh, I loved it. Just wish you had two mouths, Sammie. Come kiss me? I'm not complaining but we kinda skipped kissing and went right to the sex this morning."

"Sorry, I was pretty horny and that was just what I needed," I moved up and smooched her then winced, "Except for your breath, chickie. What the hell died in your mouth last night?" I teased her, pulling a sheet up over my nose.

"Cheez-its. After you went home last night, I ate half a box. Then I gave Hero a blowjob. Then I ate the rest of the box. You're smelling fake cheese and stale cum," she giggled so hard she was almost crying.

We rolled out of bed still laughing and slipped on our robes and went downstairs as yin and yang - Heather's creamy white satin to my dark black. I'd bought a robe and kept it at Hero's home for times like this.

By the time we made it to the kitchen, Hero had omelets waiting for us. And, of course, he'd found some prosciutto for mine. He had even shredded it beautifully with a fork to make the omelet easier to eat. It made me look up at him as he kissed Heather good morning. I caught his funny face when he got his first taste of Heather's horrible morning breath too.

Want to know the funny part? The part I've never told anyone?

That moment in his kitchen was when I made my decision. It was the way he made Heather giggle and smile when he kissed her. And the tiny bit of thoughtfulness that he put into making my omelet.

Yeah, it was time to ditch Danny now. I wanted this. Moments like the ones right now, for the rest of my life. I was ready. In my own slow, cautious, adagio way, I was finally ready.

I would do what Heather asked. I would make love to Hero and tell him how I felt about him, how Heather and I both felt about him.

I could close the triangle my girlfriend saw. I just had to be brave.

**~~Part 5: Through Victory, My Chains Are Broken~~**

When I told Heather how I felt, she jumped for joy. We agreed I would wait to confront Hero until the night before she left for school.

That afternoon, she actually took time out of her frantic college packing to send me a cute text message reminding me to seduce her boyfriend. Yeah, she's a very unique teenager.

"Don't forget tonight, love. Do your worst. Just please don't kill him. We need him for later! X-p"

Her message made me laugh. She wasn't leaving anything to chance.

Later that night, I paced my bedroom.

Okay, I knew Hero found me physically attractive. I might not be built like Heather but I've got my own mojo. Plus, he and I had tumbled before and he seemed very happy both times.

I also knew that the fact that I was a little... okay... damaged was attractive to him too. Hero had a bit of a do-gooder streak in him. Not as big as Heather's, but it was still there.

I didn't need Heather's brains to realize that the easiest way to wriggle myself into Hero's heart was to dump Danny, have a good cry on Hero's shoulder about it, then ask him *sniffle sniffle* if he thought I was pretty.

It's a really old trick but a good one. I'd have his thick cock jammed in me before the tears finished drying on my face.

Yep, that was the easy way.

The trouble is, I never liked easy. And, more importantly, I didn't want to start off things with Hero that way. I didn't want sympathy sex.

I'm not weak. I'm not a crybaby. I'm not a damsel in distress. I'm a fucking fighter - I've just been waiting for the right time to wake up and kick some ass. That time was now. I'd toss Danny's pathetic butt to the curb. Then I'd march my way over to Hero, seduce him, and knock is big, sweet socks off.

But how?

That's when Heather popped her head into my bedroom.

"Hey, how you doing? Nervous?"

"A little. Is that weird?"

"Nah. But you don't have to be. This is a lay-up, Sammie. He already likes you and you're about as hot as they come. You don't have to sell yourself. Just tell him how you feel then kiss him," she smiled, "and then fuck him silly."

"Maybe, but… I don't know… I want to do something more memorable. More…"

"More you?" her eyebrow cocked up.

"Yeah."

"Why does everything have to be so complicated for you?"

I smirked, "It's part of the joy of being me."

I turned to look at myself in a dresser mirror and it hit me. The answer. I even smiled a little. In a strange dinner conversation months ago, Hero had given me the answer. I looked like the sister that Hero never had. The imaginary sister he confessed to dreaming of sleeping with.

"What?" Heather asked as I grinned.

"I'm going to dress up as his sweet little non-existent sister, slip into his bedroom in the middle of the night, and serve up that lifelong fantasy of his up on a silver platter."

"Whoa," she gasped, "that's fucking genius."

We did the girl thing -- argued about clothes. What the hell does a incestuous little sister where anyway? Heather started rummaging around in my underwear drawer and found a pair of little white panties with hearts on them.

"Definitely start with these," she flung them at me. She was right. I hauled down my jeans and started to pull the undies on but she stopped me, "Wait, come here first," she tugged me into the bathroom and urged me to sit up on the counter next to the sink.

"What are you…" my mouth closed when she found my razor and shaving cream then pushed my legs up to get between them, "Ooooh, no. You're not shaving me bald, Peaches. That's you're thing not mine."

"Not what I was thinking, I promise. We're just going to cute you up a little."

I let her spread shaving cream on my mound. It was cool against my warm skin and having her touch me started getting me excited. I felt things swelling and slickening. Danny was right downstairs watching TV and that was exciting me too.

I held still while my crazy girlfriend shaved me. Her little pink tongue slid out of the corner of her mouth while she concentrated with the razor.

"Enjoying yourself?" I patted her head as she worked.

"Immensely," she nodded, still shaving, "after I'm done I'm going to eat you too. Just so you know."

I swelled and slickened, "Then hurry the fuck up."

Heather giggled as she finished. When she was done, my tidy little downward pointing triangle had turned into an adorable little heart. She wiped away the shaving cream.

"Now we're talking," she smiled, "speaking of talking, what are you going to say to Hero?"

"I don't know… little sister stuff."

"Like what?"

"I'll figure that out when I get there."

"Maybe you should practice a little?" she licked her lips and looked between my legs.

"On you?"

"Yeah," she glanced up at me then back down between my legs hungrily.

"Seriously?" She'd never been into this kind of game before.

She frowned, "If you don't want…" and started to stand up.

I stopped her by the shoulder, I'd play. I'd always play. Especially for her.

"Oh, I want. In fact I really, really want. I want my beautiful big sister to put her mouth on me. I've wanted it for so long. Please? Just a little? Just once so I know what it feels like? I won't tell anyone if you won't, sis. It can be our secret. I'll do it for you too if you want."

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,270 Followers