All Comments on 'Peeping Mom'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Loved your story. Thank you

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 6 years ago
* * * * *

Thank you author for the lovely read.

I'm a sucker for. True Love & Happy endings....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved the story. Suggestion for chapter two, daddy/grandpa comes to visit and she takes on both her big men at once!! Five stars and a favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best!

This is one of the best stories that I’ve read on this site! Novel idea! Great writing! It really makes feel like I’m there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mother Lover

Wow! Just a great story good build up and the great ending. I was cumming same time he put his large cock in his moms mouth. Every sons dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very interesting story

Quite a few single moms like to tease son with "accidental" flashes. It is a thrill to know son is aroused and jerks off thinking of mom. Many listen to son's activity but seeing son stroking is most exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed the lead up of your story to mother and son have some really hot sex. Hope there is another chapter soon.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

Oh Yes, so hot and arousing .... the details and language of their naughty / hot dialog is great. I think her son needs to get her very worked up and then slowly screw her with his big cock and this time hold her firmly as he squirts a huge load into her hot pussy. I hope she teaches him many more things and that they practice more. Cannot wait for another chapter. Thank you.

bwmombwmomalmost 6 years ago
Every dirty mother’s dream

Quite delicious!

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Very Very Good!

Hot and heavy! Great story!

nicebreezenicebreezealmost 6 years ago
Very erotic mother son story

this story was absolutely terrific. had agret build up to the sex between them. I was hot all through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mother-Son Amazing Together

Peeping Mom is an amazing story of a self-assured Mother, who wants to take charge of her Son. Peeping on her father first and the Son later, the Mother showcases her horny self. She is single, must still seeking a man she can look up to, She finds her son on whom she can lean.

When Mother-Son team up together, they need not look outside for a fulfillment. Look Inward is the message. If Mother-Son team up, they can enter heaven even on Earth.

Mother taking her Son in her pussy and later in her mouth is indicative of the fact that when Mother-Son come together, all barriers break down, at the sametime building bridges between their hearts. Ramesh. rchand969@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

I have read many stories on here & this is one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couldn’t help myself...

...I simply had to read another. Horny does not even begin to describe how I feel right now. And I have no one around to play with.

That was another good one. Thank you. You described the way my panties are right now.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
HOT And Sexy****

Thanks for sharing.

kathy251724kathy251724over 5 years ago
HOT!!!

I love these type of stories. I know the feeling of having my pussy ache for young hard cock. I don't have a son, but I have a nephew and often he and a few of his friends will use my pool. I always go out in my skimpiest suit just to feel their eyes on my body hoping I make them think of me in a naughty way. Sometimes I'll peep at their thin strong bodies and touch myself imagining what their cocks look like.

nightjacknightjackabout 5 years ago
Superb

What a hot story! The build up of sexual tension between mother and son was fabulous. Really well written with great attention to detail.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Same

All mom's don't have shaven pussies. And, after an 18 year old boy has been so deeply aroused as this one, he wouldn't last 5 seconds in his mother. In fact, he would probably shoot when his tip first touched her wetness.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Well, you did it again...

I love stories about cock hungry ladies. My first real sex was with a lady twice my 18 year old body's age. She loved hard cock and didn't mind showing that side of her. Sadly I was only with her twice. 8-(.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 4 years ago
Hot as...

...a firecracker!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

I sit here with my cock in my hand thinking about how much fun that would be do in real life.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WELL DONE, VERY HOT. !!!!^*!^*!^*!

IT'S NICE TO SEE MOM STARTS THIS ONE. A GOOD READ..

THANKS

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Need more

Great story......Will u be adding more chapters so we know the future?

becker92548becker92548over 3 years ago
MORE

Great story. Continue, lets see where it goes.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

This story was 2 pages too long. The masturbating got really boring. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only nit is, which woman actually says something like "right after fucking me like you own me." ?? Is a woman that would say something like that actually a safe target for your prick? :-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot. B Ed’s a part two

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes, finally! This is how your stories should go. No taint with weird bullshit plot threads or making the female into some slut or blowjob queen like so many others you've done. Erotic with some tender loving. I was initially disappointed he didn't finish in her pussy after all that build up, but it was basically implied he was doing that right after, and it did lead to the hot line she said about having his cum drip into her panties when they go out to the movies next time, so it's fine I guess. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
6862 Followers
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...