Peeping Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,958 Followers

"I don't believe I'm really going to do this," she said, slowly spreading her legs, then reaching between them to finger stroke her slit as she fully exposed herself to her son.

"That's amazing," Mack said, staring dead-on at his mother's open pussy.

Chelsea couldn't help feeling that the tables were turned now, and she never imagined how good it could feel to finger herself with her son openly watching her from barely an arm's length away. She'd never even masturbated in front of his father, but the moment she spread her thick, shapely legs for him she realized she'd been dying to for longer than she cared to admit. The excitement she felt now was indescribable, and her pussy was heavily flushed with heat and dripping ooze.

Her son had a look of filthy hunger in his eyes now like she had never seen in any man before. It had to be the kind of look only a young man could give his own mother when his desire for her overpowered everything else. But it wasn't long before the dazed blonde brought her eyes back to her son's hard, enormous cock as he fisted his flesh strong and steady. There was no question in her mind: he was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

When she looked at Mack's face again he was staring so hungrily at her slit it made her inner channel quiver. He then reached out with his free hand and gripped her ankle. Chelsea wanted to explode just from having her son's hand on her while she fingered her sodden hole. She quickly slid a pair of fingers into her sheath and started fucking it while Mack ran his hand further up her leg. She gasped, half in shock, as his hand traveled along her inner thigh, closer and closer to her core.

Then he rose up on his knees, letting go of his cock while he shuffled into position and lowered his face to her aching slit. His wet tongue lashed out and began licking at her lips all around where her fingers were slipping and sliding in and out of her creaming hole. Her breathing went ragged as he lapped and slurped at her.

"Oh fuck, darling, yessssss," she moaned, pulling her fingers free of her hole to spread her saturated slit open wide for his mouth to feast on.

"Mmmm, Mom, holy fuck you taste so good," he groaned between slurps and licks.

He fucked his agile tongue into her hole in rapidly darting thrusts for a while before pushing his thick thumb inside her. Plugging her opening this way, he concentrated on her clit with his lips and tongue, alternating between sucking and tongue lashing her swollen pearl. He kept going until a powerful climax shivered through every extremity of his mother's naked body.

Chelsea barely had a chance to reorient herself before Mack was climbing between her wide spread legs and rubbing the tip of his rock solid fuckstick against her slippery cunt lips.

"I need to fuck you, Mom," he told her in a husky tone she'd never heard from him before. "And I think you need to fuck me just as bad."

"Yes, baby, oh holy fuck, yes, just do it. Fuck me now," she growled without a second thought. She didn't care about anything else. Her body needed to be filled with hot, rock-hard cock, and it needed to be filled with his and no one else's.

It felt like her skin was on fire now, with the morning sun beating down on their naked bodies, and Chelsea's own, horny son pushing the head of his big cock into the hot slickness of her fuckhole. She watched his face transform into an expression of pleasure and disbelief as he gradually sank the full length of his thick shaft into her welcoming body. Her need for him left her body weak. Only the hot, forceful stroking of his cock in and out of her slit could give her strength now.

As he began fucking her hard and steady, Mack leaned down close and took his mother's hungry mouth in a deep kiss, their tongues playing and exploring. His bare chest crushed her full tits as he fucked her harder and faster.

Suddenly he broke the kiss. "I've wanted this forever," he told her through ragged breaths.

"God yes, baby, fuck me. Own that pussy. Fuck! Own your mother's cunt forever!"

She could barely believe the words coming out of her own mouth, but she knew they were the truest words she could ever say. But she wasn't able to say anything else as he began pumping his powerful cock even harder and faster into her aching slit. His large hands clamped onto her big, heaving tits, squeezing them firmly and holding them in place as he sucked one nipple and then the other. He kept going back and forth between them, his wet suction driving his mother's pleasure straight to the breaking point.

Suddenly, Chelsea's body was once again shuddering with intense waves of orgasmic release. The inner walls of her pussy quivered and clenched at her son's driving cock while she uttered a feline yowl of ultimate pleasure.

Then, Mack was quickly pulling his cock free of her pussy and climbing up to straddle her body, slapping his cream-coated cock between her sumptuous tits. He held his mother's big orbs firmly together and vigorously pumped his dick in between them. He was growling and grunting with lust, and she knew he wasn't far from unloading his spunk. She lifted her head and licked at his gooey dome every time it pushed through her tightly clamped tits.

"Come on, baby, let Mommy suck it right out of you," she cried, barely hearing her own voice.

Then he drove his cock between her open lips. She sucked at his delicious shaft, swirling her tongue along the underside as he pushed in and out. Before long, strong spurts of hot cum gushed over tongue and she swallowed each one just as quickly as he could squirt into her mouth. Chelsea was dazed with a swirling mixture of thoughts and feelings. It had been much too long since she'd had a hot, beautiful cock in her mouth, not to mention the warm cum she always loved tasting, and her own son's was absolutely delicious. But she would have been just as happy if he'd filled her pussy, too.

When his cock finally finished oozing and spurting into his mother's mouth, Mack backed away and lay down beside her on the blanket. They kissed and snuggled happily. Chelsea could never love anyone so much as she loved her precious Mack, and she could feel the burning love in his admiring eyes as he gazed at her and gently fondled her tits.

"Mom, we're not gonna have to go and be with other people now, are we?" he asked with a slight frown.

"Oh, darling, why would we when we have something this amazing together?"

He smiled and kissed her for a long time.

"You know, sweetheart," she added after the kiss finally broke, "it would've been perfectly fine if you wanted to cum in my pussy."

"I wanted to, but I wasn't sure if it was okay. Besides, your mouth looks so good. It was so intense I'm just as happy either way."

"Well me, too, baby. But just think, next time we run into your friends at the mall, maybe you won't feel so jealous if you know your cum is dripping into my panties right after fucking me like you own me."

Mack grinned a big, wide grin. Chelsea grinned right back at him, knowing her gorgeous son would be filling her pussy spunk just as soon as that luscious cock was hard again.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,958 Followers