All Comments on 'Petra the Small Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Difficult to digest!!!

Wow! SCORPIO this is heavy and somewhat difficult to digest. It goes against most of what we have learned about Life, Love and God opening a path to a more enlightened way of living. So far the spirituality has suppressed the sexuality of the "family members" but how long can you keep your "randy readers" happy? Truly great writing! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intersting theme

This makes the hippies of the sixties with free love etc. look prophetic in their approach, however, the major difference is that all of the "Family" are productive members of society at large and contributing to the GNP.

This family uses am intellligent approach to openness about sex and other issues which is exhilerating.

Keep the theme of the story going, I'd like to read the various approaches to keeping the family as a growing thing.

ReadsalotReadsalotover 16 years ago
Not such a stretch for me

I find much of the philosophical content to be very interesting. The God, Love, & Life connection sounded similar to some teachings of Christian Science. They have 7 synonyms for God: Principle; Mind; Soul; Spirit; Life; Truth; Love. It seems that Petra and her family could easily see the connections between what they believe, and what I was raised on. I'm not active in Christian Science, but it has always seemed less interested in the ritual, condemnations, and intolerance I see in so many organized religions. I'll be interested in seeing where you take this discussion.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 16 years ago
This no more than

an acult, shareing each others spouses, or girl frinds/boy friends for the sake of being Godly. "BS"

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
I'm thinking.

Very thought provoking. Now I must go read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting to sound like one of them cults

where everyone fucks everyone and teaches bullshit semi-quasi so called christian principles - like the JW's - Scientology - and other hick beliefs.

PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
Thought provoking

and inspiring. It is a pity to see some of your readers stop listening and thinking, but I guess that's part of the game. Nearly every one of your stories brings out some development in your philosophy of life; this one seems to be presenting the whole picture. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ahhh, the Spirituality that Is Here . . .

You are slathering it thickly onto the bread of these folks' Life. I have trouble with the concept that Life and God can be interchanged. I also believe that God is in all Life, even the Life in which some find no life.

Most have no problem with accepting Life exists in all things "living:" plants and animals (and planibles). Many people have trouble finding life in such things as stars, radiation, and planets. I think everything of which I know (and probably many of which I don't) are types of Life. Their time scales, their growth, their consciousness and mobility: these things need to be thought of more broadly. I DO think God is withing everything, everywhere, everywhen. I think we are God (which I usually refer to as Higher Power, or just HP because so many peoples hide-bound concepts of God get in the way of the open-mindedness needed to see/feel/know these things).

I think "Religions" are just man's attemp to quantify the limitlessness of God. I think Religions are man's devices used to control "the masses." I think Religions are by and for man and have little to do with Love, Life, Self-actualization, Acceptance, & Open-mindedness. We must Love everybody (especially those we do not like or agree with) because we are and they are and all are God. How can I hate my right knee cap and love my left colar bone! I do not think Love requires me to enable socially destructive actions and attitudes. I do not think that Love requires me to allow my children to be tortured, maimed, and killed. I think I am given free will and I must live with the consequences.

Does God do bad? NO. Does God do good? NO. Do (noun) do bad or good? Apparently. But from all actions some good can come and some bad can come. Bad and good are mostly man's perceptions rather than reality. . . . .

Okay, enough. Just Love everybody/thing you can and choose happiness and the belief that one only needs to get through this day. Tomorrow we get up and have another chance. Please choose to maximize the day for many "best" days add up to a life WELL LIVED!

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
W/ho knew.........

...that such depth and profound thinking existed on a sex story website?!?!? 5's for you, but shoould be 20.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous