All Comments on 'Petra the Small Ch. 04'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it.

Even I got my head round the "love" in this story , I found it very moving and can only wish in another life I might experience it. I have been a miserable and unhappy man for much of my life giving up friends at every turn of my life the only constant, my wonderful wife and my daughter, whom I do not tell how much I love them enough. Thanks for the wonderful kick up the rear, and the tearful story, tears of happiness that is.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorover 15 years ago
And Again!!

I'm so glad you keep doin' it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is for all of 'Scorpio44' stories

I do not nornally make comments about any of the stories I read on Literotica. But all of Scorpio44 stories that I have read I enjoyed this one very very much much. I just hope that someday I would get to meet him in person. At that time I could shake his hand and THANK him for all the enjoyment he gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ummm

add to it please this story is addictive i had tears in my eyes and goose bumps .. this story gave me hope

woodlands1946woodlands1946about 13 years ago
Thank you.

I have been reading Scorpio44's and Scorpio44a's stories quite some time now. Many of them are touching and all of them are excellent. The Petra stories are the best I have come across by him, so far. This last chapter simply took me to my knees with emotion. What a skillful writer whose heart simply must be as large as the great outdoors for him to create such wonderful situations between loving people.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
No words

There just are not the right ones to describe -

My friend this was heh yeah now words - incredible is so inadequate -

Please know how much I put in a simple Thank you - it is a prayer remember -

GrossLoosGrossLoosabout 12 years ago
Well Done

Another GREAT story and tear jerker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THANK-YOU

When the student is ready the teacher appears...

ag2507ag2507over 9 years ago
Unfinished?

Seems unfinished to me, please!!!!

DragonstaffDragonstaffalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

I am a great fan of Robert Heinlein, and my favorite book of his is 'Stranger". You have re-done it beautifully.

Mind you, it is not good to make an old man cry so much.:)

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

What heart warming story. My eyes are still wet. That last part was so tear full I had to stop several times before I could go on.

Thank you for this story.

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

Liked the beginning ... wasn't sure about the middle ... but it pulled me into a great ending. Thanks for the Life and Love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous