All Comments on 'Petting Party Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
kind of realisitic

this guy, Dan, had different values than his wife, Sharon, they didn't discuss it much before or after the wife swap, so their marrage ended. well written, felt realisitic.

Dan is written as a bit of a socio-path after that - not much remorse nor regret, except Danny boy isn't getting what he wants. boohoo - totally self involved!

guys like that scare me a bit, again well written. His wife was lucky to get out, IMHO.

so he gets together with Lori and Sonny again. Dan is happy with Lori because she meets Dan's sexual needs - not that Danny seem to care at all about her. and Lori and Sonny only want Dan for his baby making potential.

a bunch of users all around. the characters i find well written, but i can't say i enjoyed reading about them.

(for those who say i shouldn't mark down for that - the rating system is: didn't like it to loved it. i am giving bonus pnts for excellent writing. excoriate away, those who believe only hagiography should be allowed in feedbacks!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
typical

If I remember right Sharon and Sonny were the first to start having sex. Lori and Dan only did it after seeing their spouses going at it. Sharon didn't ask Dan if it was okay. So now she is upset? Too bad.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

let's continue this hottie!

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

This story definitely needs a continuation. I liked it the way you let it be know that Lori was fertile and wanted you back several times, even to offer your cum after she has the first baby, for a sibling to that baby.

Perhaps you can re-arrange the scenario with Sharon on future chapters, so that as infertile as Sonny may be, they can begin fucking just for the sake of fucking? And as Lori's belly begins to grow, perhaps you can knock up Sharon, too, as now she knows and accepts you fucking Lori, because she knows that in the long runt that Lori wants to have your baby and it is pretty much common knowledge that this is the only way she can have a baby with your infertility?

I look forward to more chapters on this story, accordingly.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
TOO BAD!

Dan is still unhappy! Maybe you can work Sharon back into his life and make it right. She is the one taht started fucking with Sonny first. Dan didn't okay it. Now she considers what dan did cheating? what would she consider it if dan and Lori didn't fuck? Something is wrong here!

Maybe Dan and Sharon can get some help? Takes a different kind of man or woman to let their spouse have sex with another! Definately not normal! I could not do it. I like things just as they are.........Normal!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
There is some realism to this story.

I have known a few couples that have decided to take on an extra partner for whatever reason. I think just as a spark or just to do it. Sadly two couples have divorced, one is in serious trouble and likely will end up in divorce. One of the couples did ask my wife and I to share and we declined.

But they all, all 6 people confided in me that it was probably the worst thing they could have done, for it unraveled their marriages. It seems there was big trust issues afterwards for obvious reasons. Lots of regret and animosity. Oh and the jealousy card was a major problem.

It looks like most of us are hard wired a certain way.

If any one is considering it, take a long hard look before the big jump. Usually these relationships have some problems before hand and exacerbate the problems after the swap or new partner.

So there is a lessoned to be learned here.

I FEEL SORRY FOR THE CHILDREN!

Happy reading!

Sexmate

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
very very nice

I agree with the others this story is very real. I too have seen it happen a couple play things get out of hand and someone gets hurt and a marriage is over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks for the Realism - But Bastard Baby?

75 for the writting, 100 for the realism but "0" for the bastard baby - what did it do to deserve that??

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
My dick is hard.......

I'd love to find myself a "Lori". I'd keep my cum running down her inner thighs 24/7.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Yep fans - shit - hitting - all that -

Sarah could not handle her part in it so she lashed out at everyone else -

Probably shoulda talked about that first - but hormones will do that -

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 8 years ago
A GREAT SECOND CHAPTER

You have spun this story very well. It's not a cuckold piece and not all wife swapping fiction needs to end up going there.

Again 5 Star work.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

It's good for him

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Very well done but to deceive your supposed friend that way is unforgivable. Even though he got to plug Dan’s wife it just feels wrong as they manipulated him without apprehension. I don’t think friends would have done that. It went from a 5 to a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES