All Comments on 'Petting Party Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
same story, but they seem like diffrernt character

same story as the last, with add ons - but they seem like different characters, esp the main, with a different "voice".

showing off your writing skill? grin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Happy endings got to love them!!!

Good,smoth,and beliveable great writing keep up the good work Thanks, jimray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More like lifes Realities

You touched with feelings upon the realities of life and its consequences in this chapter.

Very nicely done - more please - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Intriguing

This story is very, very intiguing. Lori and you need to really think about a sibling for your firstborn, and while you and Sharon are husband and wife again, and Sammi is a new baby with a half-sibling Ray, you should be able to add Lori into the fold as a live-in lover with Sharon's blessing inasmuch as she knows that Ray is yours with Lori. If you handle this story right, you should be able to form a continuation with it that is very common sensed, and erotic. I thin we need to see a lot more in this one, if you don't mind...

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Intriguing

This story is very, very intiguing. Lori and you need to really think about a sibling for your firstborn, and while you and Sharon are husband and wife again, and Sammi is a new baby with a half-sibling Ray, you should be able to add Lori into the fold as a live-in lover with Sharon's blessing inasmuch as she knows that Ray is yours with Lori. If you handle this story right, you should be able to form a continuation with it that is very common sensed, and erotic. I thin we need to see a lot more in this one, if you don't mind...

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

A great story with a happy ending. very realistic loved it

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Life comes full circle!

Why did he wait 10 years? At least happiness was found again.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Dumb and stupid.....

You had it all but you were too stupid to see it. What better opportunity to become the unlawful husband to both Lori and Samantha and daddy to all the kids. You could have started fucking and living naked until Kingdom cum!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
I still like it -

But it feels like more trouble to come -

SigintSigintabout 8 years ago
Whaddya Trying To Do?

Break hearts? Quit it, already! Take yer 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES