All Comments on 'Photography and Fashion'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah ok

Way to many unanswered questions, here.

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
DNA the son

the slut worked as a rich men's whore for the big bucks, why would he marry that thing...

rodryder44rodryder44about 6 years ago
Perfect

Definitely a romance. Appreciate Johnny0432's comment, and agree it would be interesting to continue the story starting with a DNA surprise and have the real father fighting for custody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You left quite a bit unsaid.

The conversation between Denise and Gavin's father must have been heartbreaking. You have to wonder if she told him the whole truth at the time of the divorce, or if it was when she contacted him for hellp. Thanks for leaving something for us to ponder. I think it would have stretched the tale into at least one more part if you'd gone into that. How did pop feel, knowing had essentially been cuckolded by his own son? I get the 'looking like he was keeping the biggest secret' bit, and figured the baby was the secret... Just waited to see the reveal! Enjoying them all, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good romance story

This romance story has a good introduction, a slow build up, and an interesting plot, balanced nicely with some tender love scenes. Were the story enhanced, particularly regarding the last two aspects, it would have been even better.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

She had quite the career arc, wannabe fashion designer to prostitute to fully fledged fashion designer.

Hope her business doesn’t tank or she’ll be on back in no time, it’s not like it’ll be a new experience for her and she’s already said she’ll do what she has to do.

Good luck buddy, you’ll need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
heart warming story

Photography and Fashion is truly heart-warming from start to finish, beautifully written, with a marvelous romantic mood that pervades the story throughout. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous