All Comments on 'Pictures from the Edge'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Follow-Up

You must do a follow-up about the college photos and how it opens up the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Cause to Complain

What happened before marriage is over - but what happens during marriage is subject to cause problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jerk

He just cheated on his wife. That trumps what she did. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awsome

great story wish I had a neighbor like her please write more about her if you have more stories about her also would love to see the pics of your wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tastey morsel.

He should have spent more time preparing her tail hole by spreading her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly licking and sucking her filthy sweaty asshole and tongue fucking her anus until she came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Cheer From The Edge"

Indeed an *everyman's* dream come true. The interaction between the teen next door and her hot hornsquaggle neighbor was over the top. Reading this account helps you understand the lustful power of unbridled sex. My only wish was to experience the heated conversation that was going to eventually rise up between he and the Mrs. Eventually he would have to ask her who, what, where and how many men had she 'serviced' in one night? Could her hubs really handle the urge for her to take action? Would the discovery rekindle the obvious craving Mrs. Moore had enjoyed in her past? Or...would he be able to control his rage and especially his jealousy as a parade of men 'came' for his wife.

(Would any other readers care to comment?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous